CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 29, 2014, 12:00:17 AM

Title: 11/29/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on November 29, 2014, 12:00:17 AM
Brrrrr!  It's getting cold out there.  Or maybe you just feel like you're getting the cold shoulder?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour some eggnog and welcome aboard!

Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 29, 2014, 02:17:29 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 29, 2014, 02:34:57 AM
Today is Saturday, Nov. 29, the 333rd day of 2014. There are 32 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 29, 2014, 02:35:40 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Nov. 29, 1964, the U.S. Roman Catholic Church instituted sweeping changes in the liturgy, including the partial use of English instead of Latin.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 29, 2014, 02:36:23 AM
On this
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 29, 2014, 02:37:03 AM
In 1314, King Philip IV of France died; he was succeeded by his eldest son, Louis X.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 29, 2014, 02:37:54 AM
In 1530, Cardinal Thomas Wolsey (WOOL'-zee), onetime adviser to England's King Henry VIII, died.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 29, 2014, 02:38:25 AM

In 1864, a Colorado militia killed at least 150 peaceful Cheyenne Indians in the Sand Creek Massacre
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 29, 2014, 02:39:30 AM
1924, Italian composer Giacomo Puccini died in Brussels before he could complete his opera "Turandot." (It was finished by Franco Alfano.)
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 29, 2014, 02:40:05 AM
1947, the U.N. General Assembly passed a resolution calling for the partitioning of Palestine between Arabs and Jews.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 29, 2014, 02:40:40 AM
In 1952, President-elect Dwight D. Eisenhower secretly left on a trip to Korea, keeping his campaign promise to assess the ongoing conflict first-hand.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 29, 2014, 02:41:01 AM
1961, Enos the chimp was launched from Cape Canaveral aboard the Mercury-Atlas 5 spacecraft, which orbited earth twice before returning.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 29, 2014, 02:41:34 AM
1972, the coin-operated video arcade game Pong, created by Atari, made its debut at Andy Capp's Tavern in Sunnyvale, California.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 29, 2014, 02:42:02 AM

In 1981, actress Natalie Wood drowned in a boating accident off Santa Catalina Island, California, at
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 29, 2014, 02:42:39 AM
In 1986, actor Cary Grant died in Davenport, Iowa, at age 82.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 29, 2014, 02:43:09 AM
In 1989, in response to a growing pro-democracy movement in Czechoslovakia, the Communist-run Parliament ended the party's 40-year monopoly on power.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 29, 2014, 02:43:33 AM

In 2001, George Harrison, the "quiet Beatle," died in Los Angeles following a battle with cancer; he was
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 29, 2014, 02:43:56 AM
Ten years ago: President George W. Bush picked Carlos Gutierrez, the chief executive officer of cereal giant Kellogg Co., to be commerce secretary. The U.S. Supreme Court rejected a challenge to a gay-marriage law in Massachusetts. An Army helicopter crashed near Waco, Texas, killing Brig. Gen. Charles B. Allen and six other soldiers. John Drew Barrymore, the sometimes troubled heir to an acting dynasty and absent father of actress Drew Barrymore, died in Los Angeles at age 72.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 29, 2014, 02:44:35 AM
Five years ago: A gunman shot and killed four Lakewood, Washington, police officers at a coffee shop (suspect Maurice Clemmons was shot to death by a Seattle police officer two days later). Iran approved plans to build 10 industrial scale uranium enrichment facilities in defiance of U.N. demands it halt enrichment. Swiss voters approved a constitutional ban on construction of new minarets, the iconic mosque towers. Tiger Woods canceled yet another meeting with Florida state troopers but, for the first time, talked about his car crash on his website, saying it was his fault, that his wife, Elin, had acted courageously and that remaining details were private. Francesco and Edoardo Molinari of Italy became the first brother combination to win the World Cup of Golf.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 29, 2014, 02:45:01 AM
One year ago: A police helicopter crashed onto a pub in Glasgow, Scotland, killing 10 people. A single-engine plane crashed in remote southwest Alaska, killing four people and injuring six.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 29, 2014, 02:45:38 AM
Today's Birthdays: Hall-of-Fame sportscaster Vin Scully is 87. Former French President Jacques Chirac is 82. Blues singer-musician John Mayall is 81. Actress Diane Ladd is 79. Songwriter Mark James ("Always on My Mind" ''Suspicious Minds") is 74. Composer-musician Chuck Mangione is 74. Country singer Jody Miller is 73. Pop singer-musician Felix Cavaliere (The Rascals) is 72. Former Olympic skier Suzy Chaffee is 68. Comedian Garry Shandling is 65. Actor Jeff Fahey is 62. Movie director Joel Coen is 60. Actor-comedian-celebrity judge Howie Mandel is 59. Former Homeland Security Director Janet Napolitano is 57. The mayor of Chicago, Rahm Emanuel, is 55. Actress Cathy Moriarty is 54. Actress Kim Delaney is 53. Actor Tom Sizemore is 53. Actor Andrew McCarthy is 52. Actor Don Cheadle is 50. Actor-producer Neill Barry is 49. Musician Wallis Buchanan is 49. Pop singer Jonathan Knight (New Kids on the Block) is 46. Rock musician Martin Carr (Boo Radleys) is 46. Actress Jennifer Elise Cox is 45. Actor Larry Joe Campbell is 44. Rock musician Frank Delgado (Deftones) is 44. Actress Paola Turbay is 44. Actress Gena Lee Nolin is 43. Actor Brian Baumgartner is 42. Actress Anna Faris is 38. Actor Julian Ovenden is 38. Gospel singer James Fortune is 37. Actress Lauren German (TV: "Chicago Fire") is 36. Rapper The Game is 35. Actress Janina Gavankar (TV: "The Mysteries of Laura") is 34. Rock musician Ringo Garza is 33. Actor/comedian John Milhiser is 33. Actor Lucas Black is 32.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 29, 2014, 02:46:29 AM
Thought for Today: "Toleration is good for all, or it is good for none." — Edmund Burke, British statesman (1729-1797).

Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 29, 2014, 02:47:34 AM
Water Pistol
-------------------------

When my three-year-old son opened the birthday gift from his
grandmother, he discovered a water pistol. He squealed with delight and
headed for the nearest sink. I was not so pleased. I turned to Mom and said, "I'm
surprised at you. Don't you remember how we used to drive you crazy with water
guns?"

Mom smiled and then replied....."I remember."
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 29, 2014, 05:02:47 AM
good morning Chip.
happy Saturday.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 29, 2014, 05:05:38 AM
good morning Chip.
happy Saturday.
Good morning Dean.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 29, 2014, 05:30:29 AM
good morning Chip.
happy Saturday.
Good morning Dean.
hard to believe it's Saturday already or that December is here in a few days.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 29, 2014, 06:07:03 AM
lots of slackers this morning sleeping in
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 29, 2014, 06:08:09 AM
good morning Chip.
happy Saturday.
Good morning Dean.
hard to believe it's Saturday already or that December is here in a few days.
The years seem to go by quicker every year.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 29, 2014, 06:10:07 AM
lots of slackers this morning sleeping in
I was up early and took a ride to the gulf. the number of stars out were amazing! I could not believe how quiet and peaceful it was. cold too. 37° here.
New Wave robusto and coffee here.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 29, 2014, 06:42:11 AM
lots of slackers this morning sleeping in
I am one of those this morning.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 29, 2014, 06:42:32 AM
Morning Chip & Dean.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 29, 2014, 06:44:39 AM
lots of slackers this morning sleeping in
I was up early and took a ride to the gulf. the number of stars out were amazing! I could not believe how quiet and peaceful it was. cold too. 37° here.
New Wave robusto and coffee here.
58 here this morning and up to mid 70's today.  Hot cup of French Market Coffee for me.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 29, 2014, 06:46:39 AM
lots of slackers this morning sleeping in
I am one of those this morning.
I don't blame you, I just wish I could have.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 29, 2014, 06:47:21 AM
Morning Chip & Dean.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 29, 2014, 06:51:41 AM
lots of slackers this morning sleeping in
I am one of those this morning.
I don't blame you, I just wish I could have.
Well I woke up early as usual but went back to sleep for a while.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 29, 2014, 06:57:52 AM
Morning Chip and Dave.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 29, 2014, 07:09:25 AM
Morning Chip and Dave.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 29, 2014, 07:12:07 AM
good morning Dave and Dave. got an early lunch date planned now, a meeting at noon, getting together with the guy who owns that trailer early afternoon, another meeting at 7 pm. no dinner date or sleep over plan yet though.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 29, 2014, 07:12:25 AM
Morning Mr. Dean as well.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 29, 2014, 07:13:02 AM
good morning Dave and Dave. got an early lunch date planned now, a meeting at noon, getting together with the guy who owns that trailer early afternoon, another meeting at 7 pm. no dinner date or sleep over plan yet though.
....but the day is still early.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 29, 2014, 07:15:43 AM
Morning Travellin Dave.  You rested up and ready for the big game Brawl?
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 29, 2014, 07:16:47 AM
good morning Dave and Dave. got an early lunch date planned now, a meeting at noon, getting together with the guy who owns that trailer early afternoon, another meeting at 7 pm. no dinner date or sleep over plan yet though.
That trailer looked pretty nice hope it works out for you.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 29, 2014, 07:26:47 AM
good morning Dave and Dave. got an early lunch date planned now, a meeting at noon, getting together with the guy who owns that trailer early afternoon, another meeting at 7 pm. no dinner date or sleep over plan yet though.
That trailer looked pretty nice hope it works out for you.
+1
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 29, 2014, 07:29:13 AM
Quite a crappy run of daily deals today.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 29, 2014, 07:29:57 AM
Morning Travellin Dave.  You rested up and ready for the big game Brawl?
Ready as I'm gonna be.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 29, 2014, 07:33:41 AM
Morning Travellin Dave.  You rested up and ready for the big game Brawl?
Ready as I'm gonna be.
you are a 7 point favorite so that is encouraging.  I will pretend to be for the chickens and that should help since almost every team I have been for this week has lost.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 29, 2014, 07:48:32 AM
Morning Travellin Dave.  You rested up and ready for the big game Brawl?
Ready as I'm gonna be.
you are a 7 point favorite so that is encouraging.  I will pretend to be for the chickens and that should help since almost every team I have been for this week has lost.
Yea, but we've been favored most of the last five years, were generally more talented.  Mental mistakes, turnovers have done us in.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 29, 2014, 07:51:08 AM
good morning Dave and Dave. got an early lunch date planned now, a meeting at noon, getting together with the guy who owns that trailer early afternoon, another meeting at 7 pm. no dinner date or sleep over plan yet though.
That trailer looked pretty nice hope it works out for you.
+1
thanks guys. it has a few issues that need to be addressed before I agree to anything, and then there's the smoking issue. that may be a deal breaker for him. he had mentioned about a past tenent that smoked. I'll be honest with him. I refuse to smoke inside, and a fan in that screened porch would be ideal.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 29, 2014, 07:53:49 AM
https://www.jrcigars.com/deal/super-saturday-sale-today-only-get-10-off-all-boxes-5-packs-of-punch-rare-corojo-cigars?utm_source=promo&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Promotional&trk_msg=3B13GGKJFJOKPBEBSSRPC2929K&trk_contact=2VOOTKSB692H0153NSSGQIQAJC&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=20%25+Off+All+Punch+Rare+Corojo&utm_campaign=Promotional
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 29, 2014, 08:22:56 AM
did everyone go back to sleep?
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 29, 2014, 08:29:56 AM
did everyone go back to sleep?
Looks that way but I am still here
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 29, 2014, 08:35:15 AM
Nope, just catching up on news and sports reading.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 29, 2014, 08:37:26 AM
Nope, just catching up on news and sports reading.
Trying to figure out how to retire sooner myself.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 29, 2014, 08:42:12 AM
Nope, just catching up on news and sports reading.
Trying to figure out how to retire sooner myself.
and I'm making plans for permanency here for myself. nice thing about moving in the winter time here is that I don't have to deal with snow. even though it's just a ways down the road. but it will put a dent in my Christmas shopping. :(
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 29, 2014, 09:07:49 AM

In 2001, George Harrison, the "quiet Beatle," died in Los Angeles following a battle with cancer; he was
He was what?  He was my favorite Beatle?  Yes.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 29, 2014, 09:08:00 AM
Good morning, gents.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 29, 2014, 09:11:09 AM
Good morning, gents.
Morning Tony!  No Soccer Saturday!
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 29, 2014, 09:12:49 AM

In 2001, George Harrison, the "quiet Beatle," died in Los Angeles following a battle with cancer; he was
He was what?  He was my favorite Beatle?  Yes.
Chip likes to keep a little mystery in his news.... but most likely his age.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 29, 2014, 09:14:11 AM
Good mornin guys, just a drive by as I finish working and get ready to smoke a Pudgy Wolfman while unpacking those two small tool chests.
Hope everyone has a good weekend, lots of great football games!
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 29, 2014, 09:16:18 AM
Good mornin guys, just a drive by as I finish working and get ready to smoke a Pudgy Wolfman while unpacking those two small tool chests.
Hope everyone has a good weekend, lots of great football games!
Morning CG the Toolman.  Have a great day.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 29, 2014, 09:22:07 AM
Good morning, gents.
morning Tony.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 29, 2014, 09:23:22 AM
Good mornin guys, just a drive by as I finish working and get ready to smoke a Pudgy Wolfman while unpacking those two small tool chests.
Hope everyone has a good weekend, lots of great football games!
sounds like a fun day?
morning Not a Dave.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 29, 2014, 09:24:18 AM

In 2001, George Harrison, the "quiet Beatle," died in Los Angeles following a battle with cancer; he was
He was what?  He was my favorite Beatle?  Yes.
Chip likes to keep a little mystery in his news.... but most likely his age.
Good guess----
In 2001, George Harrison, the "quiet Beatle," died in Los Angeles following a battle with cancer; he was 58.

Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 29, 2014, 09:34:19 AM
Good morning, gents.
Morning Tony!  No Soccer Saturday!
No soccer today.  Snowman making instead.  We're heading to a friend's cabin out in the country where they have tons of snow for the kids to play in.  So this is hi and bye.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 29, 2014, 09:35:33 AM
Good morning, gents.
morning Tony.
Hi Deano.  Hope Florida treats you well today.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 29, 2014, 09:36:32 AM

In 2001, George Harrison, the "quiet Beatle," died in Los Angeles following a battle with cancer; he was
He was what?  He was my favorite Beatle?  Yes.
Chip likes to keep a little mystery in his news.... but most likely his age.
Good guess----
In 2001, George Harrison, the "quiet Beatle," died in Los Angeles following a battle with cancer; he was 58.
He was... Way too young.  He'll be missed.  Howdy Chip.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 29, 2014, 09:37:11 AM
Ok, now I'm really gone.  Take care, brothers.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 29, 2014, 09:48:45 AM
Get a picture of those four real snowmen!
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 29, 2014, 10:00:47 AM
Slippery Rock Cigars
www.SlipperyRockCigars.com

CYBER MONDAY (December 1st)

     All day 15% off everything!  Now through midnight December 1st 20124.

     Use coupon code:  Cyber14

     Free shipping on all order over $99
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on November 29, 2014, 12:17:14 PM
blackfriday30 gets you 30% off everything at cigarfederation.com, plus free shipping on orders over $50. Best deal so far imfo.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 29, 2014, 01:19:31 PM
Good morning, gents.
Morning Tony!  No Soccer Saturday!
No soccer today.  Snowman making instead.  We're heading to a friend's cabin out in the country where they have tons of snow for the kids to play in.  So this is hi and bye.
Hi and bye and GFY!  Kids ought to enjoy the snow - till they get cold and wet.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 29, 2014, 01:21:19 PM
blackfriday30 gets you 30% off everything at cigarfederation.com, plus free shipping on orders over $50. Best deal so far imfo.
Ya ol' fool!
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 29, 2014, 03:46:42 PM
Solid Clemson win. Good to get that monkey off the back!  Padron 64 earned.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: razgueado on November 29, 2014, 03:59:49 PM
Buenos dias, muchachos.  Long time no see.  Still recovering from my fall of Nov 5.  They put a titanium rod through my tibia on Nov 11, the fibula they're just letting heal on its own; so too the fractured humerus, and that's the part that hurts the most now.  Coming off Oxycontin, no  matter how you manage, taper, or finesse it, is just a mean bitch.  About 8:30 last night - 18 hours after my last daily dose - I suddenly had the overwhelming need to crawl out of my skin.  Having gone through it, I'm now just giving regular ibuprofen a try to see how we do, because I don't want to deal with that withdrawal ever again.

Managed to meet up with the Consortium yesterday afternoon and smoked a couple of NRs. First cigars I've had in a month.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 29, 2014, 04:07:29 PM
Buenos dias, muchachos.  Long time no see.  Still recovering from my fall of Nov 5.  They put a titanium rod through my tibia on Nov 11, the fibula they're just letting heal on its own; so too the fractured humerus, and that's the part that hurts the most now.  Coming off Oxycontin, no  matter how you manage, taper, or finesse it, is just a mean bitch.  About 8:30 last night - 18 hours after my last daily dose - I suddenly had the overwhelming need to crawl out of my skin.  Having gone through it, I'm now just giving regular ibuprofen a try to see how we do, because I don't want to deal with that withdrawal ever again.

Managed to meet up with the Consortium yesterday afternoon and smoked a couple of NRs. First cigars I've had in a month.
Hey Raz great to hear from you with a report.  Hope you were able to enjoy your Thanksgiving.  I am watching football having a 601 Warhead.

Yes those Oxy's are some nasty stuff hope you can get along without that.

Stay in touch with us as you can we were discussing your situation a few days ago.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 29, 2014, 04:09:01 PM
Solid Clemson win. Good to get that monkey off the back!  Padron 64 earned.
Congratulations!

A solid 76-31 LA Tech win to take the C-USA West which will hopefully get them a decent bowl game for a small program.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 29, 2014, 04:09:39 PM
601 Warhead lit here just water to drink.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: razgueado on November 29, 2014, 04:15:08 PM
[...]

Awww, thanks amigo.  Sorry to be out of touch, but it's been a haze of pain and painkillers from the night of the fall until this past Wednesday morning when everything seemed to become a little more manageable.  Was hard under those circumstances to stay in touch with anybody.  Had friends and family come to visit, which was nice, but I kept nodding off.  Been a real fuster-cluck.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 29, 2014, 04:15:56 PM
Warden called and some Dumb MF'r backed into her car at the store and bent the shit out of a rear quarter panel.  At least he came in and left his name
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 29, 2014, 04:17:25 PM
[...]

Are you still laid up in the bed?   You need cigars?
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 29, 2014, 04:18:17 PM
Buenos dias, muchachos.  Long time no see.  Still recovering from my fall of Nov 5.  They put a titanium rod through my tibia on Nov 11, the fibula they're just letting heal on its own; so too the fractured humerus, and that's the part that hurts the most now.  Coming off Oxycontin, no  matter how you manage, taper, or finesse it, is just a mean bitch.  About 8:30 last night - 18 hours after my last daily dose - I suddenly had the overwhelming need to crawl out of my skin.  Having gone through it, I'm now just giving regular ibuprofen a try to see how we do, because I don't want to deal with that withdrawal ever again.

Managed to meet up with the Consortium yesterday afternoon and smoked a couple of NRs. First cigars I've had in a month.
Damn Raz.  Tough row to hoe.  Had a plate on my fibula and that was a tough one.  Can't imagine dealing with more on top of that.  Going cold turkey on OxyContin is a bitch.  Good to hear you're getting your smoke back on.  Hang in there Raz.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: razgueado on November 29, 2014, 04:22:31 PM
Warden called and some Dumb MF'r backed into her car at the store and bent the shit out of a rear quarter panel.  At least he came in and left his name
At least he's got some honor.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: razgueado on November 29, 2014, 04:25:34 PM
[...]

Did my laying up on the family room couch.  I can be up and about for a few hours, but I get winded and crutching makes the fractured arm hurt so then I'm back on the couch.  I'm pretty well stocked for cigars, but it was very nice of you to ask.  I suppose I've been missing all kinds of Black Friday deals?
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 29, 2014, 04:25:40 PM
Warden called and some Dumb MF'r backed into her car at the store and bent the shit out of a rear quarter panel.  At least he came in and left his name
At least he's got some honor.
Amen always admire that.  High School boy had his license 4 months, was real nice.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: razgueado on November 29, 2014, 04:27:12 PM
[...]

Thanks, Mikey.  Yeah, it's been a hell of an experience.  Not one I'd care to repeat.  Certainly proved that at age 49 I no longer bounce.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 29, 2014, 04:28:40 PM
[...]

You have not missed anything on the cigar deals and I mean nothing.  If you need smokes delivered just let us know.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 29, 2014, 04:38:26 PM
[...]

You have not missed anything on the deals and I mean nothing.  If you need smokes delivered just let us know.
There have been some great Black Friday Gun Deals though.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: razgueado on November 29, 2014, 04:47:09 PM
You have not missed anything on the cigar deals and I mean nothing.  If you need smokes delivered just let us know.
  Well that's oddly disappointing.  Not that I can spare any cash for cigars right now anyway, but no Black Whatever deals?  Sheesh.  Double sheesh.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: razgueado on November 29, 2014, 04:48:46 PM

You have not missed anything on the deals and I mean nothing.  If you need smokes delivered just let us know.
There have been some great Black Friday Gun Deals though.
  I'm sure.  Can't afford any of those right now either.  Unless somebody here wants to sell a Python .357.  I'd make myself afford that.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 29, 2014, 04:50:31 PM
[...]

Pain is definitely the 800 gorilla in the room.  You'll scar up and hair over in no time.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 29, 2014, 04:53:00 PM
You have not missed anything on the cigar deals and I mean nothing.  If you need smokes delivered just let us know.
  Well that's oddly disappointing.  Not that I can spare any cash for cigars right now anyway, but no Black Whatever deals?  Sheesh.  Double sheesh.
There have been "deals", just nothing worth considering.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 29, 2014, 04:53:14 PM

You have not missed anything on the deals and I mean nothing.  If you need smokes delivered just let us know.
There have been some great Black Friday Gun Deals though.
  I'm sure.  Can't afford any of those right now either.  Unless somebody here wants to sell a Python .357.  I'd make myself afford that.
Now that's a pistola!
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 29, 2014, 04:53:58 PM

You have not missed anything on the deals and I mean nothing.  If you need smokes delivered just let us know.
There have been some great Black Friday Gun Deals though.
  I'm sure.  Can't afford any of those right now either.  Unless somebody here wants to sell a Python .357.  I'd make myself afford that.
LOL I can't believe that Pythons are selling for such stupid prices now. I used to have one back in the 70's, first big caliber I ever bought and did not like it as well as the Model 27 for shooting purposes and sold it after a few months.  They are pretty to look at though.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: razgueado on November 29, 2014, 06:00:58 PM

You have not missed anything on the deals and I mean nothing.  If you need smokes delivered just let us know.
There have been some great Black Friday Gun Deals though.
  I'm sure.  Can't afford any of those right now either.  Unless somebody here wants to sell a Python .357.  I'd make myself afford that.
LOL I can't believe that Pythons are selling for such stupid prices now. I used to have one back in the 70's, first big caliber I ever bought and did not like it as well as the Model 27 for shooting purposes and sold it after a few months.  They are pretty to look at though.
All depends on the shooter.  Smiths are fine guns, and I've owned several.  I like the action of the Colt, though.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 29, 2014, 06:19:06 PM

You have not missed anything on the deals and I mean nothing.  If you need smokes delivered just let us know.
There have been some great Black Friday Gun Deals though.
  I'm sure.  Can't afford any of those right now either.  Unless somebody here wants to sell a Python .357.  I'd make myself afford that.
LOL I can't believe that Pythons are selling for such stupid prices now. I used to have one back in the 70's, first big caliber I ever bought and did not like it as well as the Model 27 for shooting purposes and sold it after a few months.  They are pretty to look at though.
All depends on the shooter.  Smiths are fine guns, and I've owned several.  I like the action of the Colt, though.
Colt is Much smoother out of the box but Clark's can fix that right up on a Smith.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on November 29, 2014, 07:26:16 PM
W34 - M24 2H
November 25 at 7:59pm
David Kreps 2H called it.......it had to be a dave Dave. Congratulations!

Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 29, 2014, 07:48:32 PM
Gurkha blowout for weekend spotlight.....guess I'm going to get coal in my stocking too.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 29, 2014, 07:50:19 PM
Gurkha blowout for weekend spotlight.....guess I'm going to get coal in my stocking too.
LMAO.
Title: Re: 11/29/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on November 29, 2014, 08:12:22 PM
Gurkha blowout for weekend spotlight.....guess I'm going to get coal in my stocking too.
LMAO.
thats not funny, it's a sad Christmas