CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on March 27, 2019, 12:00:38 AM

Title: 3/27/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on March 27, 2019, 12:00:38 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 27, 2019, 05:21:35 AM
22 deg warming up today. Teaser day... Almost 50 deg. and good morning. Busy day and Luke goes to the exotic pet vet today.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 27, 2019, 05:43:58 AM
22 deg warming up today. Teaser day... Almost 50 deg. and good morning. Busy day and Luke goes to the exotic pet vet today.
Good morning, Rick. Enjoy your chirping birds.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 27, 2019, 05:50:28 AM
22 deg warming up today. Teaser day... Almost 50 deg. and good morning. Busy day and Luke goes to the exotic pet vet today.
Good morning, Rick. Enjoy your chirping birds.
Yes I love the sound of bird's in the morning
Good morning T.
Baseball starts tomorrow. There's a vintage train they are rolling out.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 27, 2019, 05:53:31 AM
https://www-amny-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.amny.com/amp/transit/yankees-opening-day-vintage-train-1.28995931?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCCAE%3D#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.amny.com%2Ftransit%2Fyankees-opening-day-vintage-train-1.28995931
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 27, 2019, 05:55:52 AM
22 deg warming up today. Teaser day... Almost 50 deg. and good morning. Busy day and Luke goes to the exotic pet vet today.
Good morning, Rick. Enjoy your chirping birds.
Yes I love the sound of bird's in the morning
Good morning T.
Baseball starts tomorrow. There's a vintage train they are rolling out.
That means they'll be building a nest in my fart fan vent any minute now.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 27, 2019, 05:56:59 AM
https://www-amny-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.amny.com/amp/transit/yankees-opening-day-vintage-train-1.28995931?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCCAE%3D#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.amny.com%2Ftransit%2Fyankees-opening-day-vintage-train-1.28995931
That's awesome! I'm happy about baseball starting.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 27, 2019, 05:57:56 AM
Morning, ya humps.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 27, 2019, 06:02:20 AM
good morning Rick, Tony, and Dave.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 27, 2019, 06:05:56 AM
Morning, ya humps.
Hey stranger, welcome back.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 27, 2019, 06:06:10 AM
good morning Rick, Tony, and Dave.
Good morning, Deano.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 27, 2019, 06:08:10 AM
Morning Dean and Dave
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 27, 2019, 06:09:48 AM
Morning, ya humps.
Hey stranger, welcome back.
I'd like to say it's good to be back, but here we are.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 27, 2019, 06:28:46 AM
Morning, ya humps.
Hey stranger, welcome back.
I'd like to say it's good to be back, but here we are.
60° windy and rain. had every window in the house open when it came down. 😖
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 27, 2019, 06:30:46 AM
Morning, ya humps.
Hey stranger, welcome back.
I'd like to say it's good to be back, but here we are.
60° windy and rain. had every window in the house open when it came down.
So you washed your floors too?
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 27, 2019, 06:38:25 AM
Morning, ya humps.
Hey stranger, welcome back.
I'd like to say it's good to be back, but here we are.
60° windy and rain. had every window in the house open when it came down.
So you washed your floors too?
sort of.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 27, 2019, 06:39:11 AM
Guy's have a good day. I'm getting started.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 27, 2019, 06:39:40 AM
golf day but I have a dental apointment.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 27, 2019, 06:47:58 AM
Blustery and 39° feels like 30°,  FMTT’s!!
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 27, 2019, 06:48:37 AM
Sleep-in day💤
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 27, 2019, 06:50:11 AM
PHOENIX (AP) — Pass interference, whether flagged or not, can be challenged by coaches and reviewed by officials next season.

NFL team owners voted Tuesday on a one-year trial basis to include those often-controversial penalties in the officiating replay review system. Coaches still will have two challenges per game, and in the final two minutes of a half or fourth quarter or for all of overtime, the replay official can order a review of offensive or defensive pass interference.

The major change — owners traditionally have been highly reluctant to include any penalties in the replay process — stems from an egregious missed call in the NFC championship game that likely led to the Rams making the Super Bowl and the Saints falling short.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 27, 2019, 06:52:03 AM
Looks like the Sister AB Marathon has finally moved on.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 27, 2019, 06:54:28 AM
Looks like the Sister AB Marathon has finally move on.
Thank goodness for small favors. Good morning, SCDave.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 27, 2019, 06:55:52 AM
Looks like the Sister AB Marathon has finally move on.
Thank goodness for small favors. Good morning, SCDave.
Morning Mayor
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: sfish on March 27, 2019, 07:23:34 AM
Morning, ya humps.
Hey stranger, welcome back.
I'd like to say it's good to be back, but here we are.
I'd like to say GFY!
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 27, 2019, 07:23:36 AM
Looks like the Sister AB Marathon has finally moved on.
Yes, on to more diverse quality offerings...
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 27, 2019, 07:23:59 AM
golf day but I have a dental apointment.
Old bastard next door to me golfs on Wednesday’s too.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: sfish on March 27, 2019, 07:24:09 AM
22 deg warming up today. Teaser day... Almost 50 deg. and good morning. Busy day and Luke goes to the exotic pet vet today.
Good morning, Rick. Enjoy your chirping birds.
Yes I love the sound of bird's in the morning
Good morning T.
Baseball starts tomorrow. There's a vintage train they are rolling out.
That means they'll be building a nest in my fart fan vent any minute now.
CNS
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 27, 2019, 07:24:15 AM
Morning, ya humps.
Hey stranger, welcome back.
I'd like to say it's good to be back, but here we are.
I'd like to say GFY!
I'll second that...
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 27, 2019, 07:25:02 AM
Morning, ya humps.
Hey stranger, welcome back.
I'd like to say it's good to be back, but here we are.
I'd like to say GFY!
Since you asked nicely, you have my permission.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 27, 2019, 07:26:38 AM
Morning SCDave, DentalDean, GraceUsWithYourCompanyDave, StillBoilinRick, SubtleFish and FeatheredFriendsTony.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: sfish on March 27, 2019, 07:28:48 AM
Morning, ya humps.
Hey stranger, welcome back.
I'd like to say it's good to be back, but here we are.
I'd like to say GFY!
Since you asked nicely, you have my permission.
Just about 5 weeks out, plenty of time for the weather to cooperate for us
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 27, 2019, 07:29:19 AM
Today is Wednesday, March 27, the 86th day of 2019. There are 279 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:
On March 27, 1977, in aviation's worst disaster, 583 people were killed when a KLM Boeing 747, attempting to take off in heavy fog, crashed into a Pan Am 747 on an airport runway on the Canary Island of Tenerife (ten-uh-REEF').

On this date:
In 1513, Spanish explorer Juan Ponce de Leon (hwahn pahns duh LEE'-ohn) sighted present-day Florida.
In 1625, Charles I acceded to the English throne upon the death of James I.
In 1933, Japan officially withdrew from the League of Nations.
In 1942, during World War II, Congress granted American servicemen free first-class mailing privileges.
In 1958, Nikita Khrushchev became Soviet premier in addition to First Secretary of the Communist Party.
In 1964, Alaska was hit by a magnitude 9.2 earthquake (the strongest on record in North America) and tsunamis that together claimed about 130 lives.
In 1968, Soviet cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin (gah-GAH'-rihn), the first man to orbit the Earth in 1961, died when his MiG-15 jet crashed during a routine training flight near Moscow; he was 34.
In 1975, construction began on the Trans-Alaska Pipeline, which was completed two years later.
In 1980, 123 workers died when a North Sea floating oil field platform, the Alexander Kielland, capsized during a storm.
In 1995, "Forrest Gump" won six Academy Awards, including best picture and a second consecutive best actor Oscar for Tom Hanks; Jessica Lange won best actress for "Blue Sky."
In 2006, Al-Qaida conspirator Zacarias Moussaoui (zak-uh-REE'-uhs moo-SOW'-ee) testified at his federal trial that he was supposed to hijack a fifth airplane on Sept. 11, 2001, and fly it into the White House.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 27, 2019, 07:29:55 AM
Ten years ago: President Barack Obama launched a fresh effort to defeat al-Qaida terrorists in both Pakistan and Afghanistan, ordering in 4,000 more troops. A suicide bomber set off an explosion at a packed mosque in Pakistan near the Afghan border, killing at least 48 people. The rising Red River broke a 112-year record and threatened the dikes fortifying Fargo, N.D. The main suspect in the Phoenix serial shooter attacks, Dale Hausner, was sentenced to death for six murders that had put the city on edge for nearly two years. (Hausner committed suicide in an isolation cell in June 2013.)

Five years ago: Face to face at the Vatican for the first time, President Barack Obama and Pope Francis focused on their mutual respect and shared concern for the poor. The U.S. Air Force took the extraordinary step of firing nine midlevel nuclear commanders and announcing it would discipline dozens of junior officers at a nuclear missile base, responding firmly to an exam-cheating scandal. A judge in Missoula, Montana, sentenced Jordan Graham to more than 30 years in prison for killing Cody Johnson, her husband of eight days, by pushing him from a cliff in Glacier National Park. James Schlesinger, 85, who'd held a long string of Cabinet and other high-level positions in three U.S. administrations, died in Baltimore.

One year ago: Retired Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens, in an essay on The New York Times website, called for the repeal of the Second Amendment to allow for significant gun control legislation. The co-owner of a Kansas water park and a ride designer were charged with reckless second-degree murder in the decapitation of a 10-year-old boy on the ride in 2016. (A judge dismissed the charges last month, finding that state prosecutors had shown inadmissible evidence to grand jurors.)
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 27, 2019, 07:31:40 AM
Today's Birthdays:

Actor Julian Glover is 84.
Actor Jerry Lacy is 83.
Hall of Fame racer Cale Yarborough is 80.
Actor-director Austin Pendleton is 79.
Actor Michael York is 77.
Rock musician Tony Banks (Genesis) is 69.
Rock musician Andrew Farriss (INXS) is 60.
Actor Brian Tarantina is 60.
Jazz musician Dave Koz (kahz) is 56.
Movie director Quentin Tarantino is 56.
Rock musician Derrick McKenzie (Jamiroquai) is 55.
Rock musician Johnny April (Staind) is 54.
Actress Talisa Soto is 52.
Actor Ben Koldyke is 51.
Actress Pauley Perrette is 50.
Singer Mariah Carey is 49.
Rock musician Brendan Hill (Blues Traveler) is 49.
Actress Elizabeth Mitchell is 49.
Actor Nathan Fillion is 48.
Hip-hop singer Fergie is 44.
Jazz musician Tia Fuller is 43.
Actress Emily Ann Lloyd is 35.
San Francisco Giants catcher Buster Posey is 32.
Actress Brenda Song is 31.
Pop singer-songwriter Kimbra is 29.
Actress Taylor Atelian is 24.
Classical crossover singer Amira Willighagen (TV: "Holland's Got Talent") is 15.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 27, 2019, 07:32:06 AM
Thought for Today: "Fanaticism consists in redoubling your effort when you have forgotten your aim." — George Santayana, American philosopher (1863-1952).
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 27, 2019, 07:33:01 AM
Time to do some packing, heading out to Boston in a couple of hours.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 27, 2019, 07:40:05 AM
Morning, ya humps.
Hey stranger, welcome back.
I'd like to say it's good to be back, but here we are.
I'd like to say GFY!
Since you asked nicely, you have my permission.
Just about 5 weeks out, plenty of time for the weather to cooperate for us
Yes sir, 36 days to go. And can't get here a moment too soon, for sure.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: sfish on March 27, 2019, 07:40:21 AM
The Sis deal on Fratello is actually hard to believe, the price is ridiculous. That cigar is rated 90+ everywhere, I remembered seeing great reviews on them when released.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 27, 2019, 08:04:09 AM
[...]

Piss poor reporting job!

Today in 1948, Chuck Yeager flew Bell X-1 to the highest velocity and altitude of any piloted airplane up to that date. He reached Mach 1.45 and flew to an altitude of 71,900 feet.

Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 27, 2019, 08:04:52 AM
Good morning fish, Dean, Tony, and BackToFullCountDaves.  Another pretty day in the offing outside.  I'd better start working on my rationalization to get out in it.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 27, 2019, 08:06:19 AM
Time to do some packing, heading out to Boston in a couple of hours.
Safe travels, Grandpa.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 27, 2019, 08:07:38 AM
[...]

And still alive at 96 yrs old!
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 27, 2019, 08:13:12 AM
Not exactly a day for off shore fishing here.  Gale warnings are up with 30-40 knot winds off shore and waves as high as 20 feet over the Gulf Stream.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 27, 2019, 08:20:26 AM
[...]

Sorry, substituted the Russian space item for that.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 27, 2019, 08:21:38 AM
[...]

Commie!
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 27, 2019, 08:21:49 AM
[...]

Figures!
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 27, 2019, 08:22:17 AM
Not exactly a day for off shore fishing here.  Gale warnings are up with 30-40 knot winds off shore and waves as high as 20 feet over the Gulf Stream.
Yea, better day for fish market or restaurant.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 27, 2019, 08:24:19 AM
Morning, ya humps.
Hey stranger, welcome back.
I'd like to say it's good to be back, but here we are.
I'd like to say GFY!
I was thinking it. Decided to let it slide.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 27, 2019, 08:24:49 AM
Having a Room 101 Ickybon connie....fine morning cigar for the money. Good creaminess.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 27, 2019, 08:26:38 AM
Time to do some packing, heading out to Boston in a couple of hours.
Still travellin...
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 27, 2019, 08:28:28 AM
The Sis deal on Fratello is actually hard to believe, the price is ridiculous. That cigar is rated 90+ everywhere, I remembered seeing great reviews on them when released.
I thought it was OK, but I wouldn't seek it out. I may have included a Fratello in a previous NJherf care package.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 27, 2019, 08:29:46 AM
[...]

Must be the altitude.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 27, 2019, 08:31:14 AM
Having a Room 101 Ickybon connie....fine morning cigar for the money. Good creaminess.
TWSS
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 27, 2019, 08:32:44 AM
Morning, ya humps.
Hey stranger, welcome back.
I'd like to say it's good to be back, but here we are.
I'd like to say GFY!
I was thinking it. Decided to let it slide.
You're a gentleman and a scholar.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 27, 2019, 08:43:30 AM
Morning, ya humps.
Hey stranger, welcome back.
I'd like to say it's good to be back, but here we are.
I'd like to say GFY!
I was thinking it. Decided to let it slide.
You're a gentleman and a scholar.
Ok, now GFY!
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 27, 2019, 08:51:51 AM
Morning, ya humps.
Hey stranger, welcome back.
I'd like to say it's good to be back, but here we are.
I'd like to say GFY!
I was thinking it. Decided to let it slide.
You're a gentleman and a scholar.
Ok, now GFY!
Walked right into that one.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: sfish on March 27, 2019, 09:17:56 AM
The Sis deal on Fratello is actually hard to believe, the price is ridiculous. That cigar is rated 90+ everywhere, I remembered seeing great reviews on them when released.
I thought it was OK, but I wouldn't seek it out. I may have included a Fratello in a previous NJherf care package.
Have you smoked the Navetta line yet?
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: sfish on March 27, 2019, 09:55:17 AM
The Sis deal on Fratello is actually hard to believe, the price is ridiculous. That cigar is rated 90+ everywhere, I remembered seeing great reviews on them when released.
I thought it was OK, but I wouldn't seek it out. I may have included a Fratello in a previous NJherf care package.
Have you smoked the Navetta line yet?
That's what I thought...douche
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 27, 2019, 10:24:28 AM
The Sis deal on Fratello is actually hard to believe, the price is ridiculous. That cigar is rated 90+ everywhere, I remembered seeing great reviews on them when released.
I thought it was OK, but I wouldn't seek it out. I may have included a Fratello in a previous NJherf care package.
Have you smoked the Navetta line yet?
No. Is that the one with the 90+ rating?
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 27, 2019, 10:29:52 AM
The Sis deal on Fratello is actually hard to believe, the price is ridiculous. That cigar is rated 90+ everywhere, I remembered seeing great reviews on them when released.
I thought it was OK, but I wouldn't seek it out. I may have included a Fratello in a previous NJherf care package.
Have you smoked the Navetta line yet?
That's what I thought...douche
Hey, hey, hey. What's with all the vitriol? Sub $4 seems like a good price but I definitely don't need 20. Want to split it?
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 27, 2019, 10:33:57 AM
Since NJBostonSCDave is enjoying the friendly skies I'll post today's schitty SBC deal.

Warped Wednesday Plus Contest!

We hope everyone is having a wonderful morning! Today we have three different specials on the Warped category plus a contest to win a bundle of La Colmena Reina & a Warped Blanc Espresso Set! The special/contest will end at midnight.

Please also note two of the tiers have giveaways included!

CODE: W1 = 16% off plus 5% reward points no minimum

CODE: W2 = 20% off plus 5% reward points on purchases of $100+ plus one Cloud Hopper No. 53 & 485 (two cigars total)

CODE: W3 = 25% off plus 5% reward points on purchases of $250+ plus one free La Colmena Reina, & Cloud Hopper No. 53 & 485 (three cigars total)

Please log in and apply code before checking out.
https://smallbatchcigar.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=849905a89579eb7cec6e276e5&id=6e1928adaf&e=fef0f9abe3 (https://smallbatchcigar.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=849905a89579eb7cec6e276e5&id=6e1928adaf&e=fef0f9abe3)
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 27, 2019, 11:40:24 AM
Shitty deal lull?
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: sfish on March 27, 2019, 11:54:05 AM
The Sis deal on Fratello is actually hard to believe, the price is ridiculous. That cigar is rated 90+ everywhere, I remembered seeing great reviews on them when released.
I thought it was OK, but I wouldn't seek it out. I may have included a Fratello in a previous NJherf care package.
Have you smoked the Navetta line yet?
No. Is that the one with the 90+ rating?
Yes, 90 being the lowest it got and 4 very consistent reviews with similar notes...jackass
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: sfish on March 27, 2019, 11:56:01 AM
The Sis deal on Fratello is actually hard to believe, the price is ridiculous. That cigar is rated 90+ everywhere, I remembered seeing great reviews on them when released.
I thought it was OK, but I wouldn't seek it out. I may have included a Fratello in a previous NJherf care package.
Have you smoked the Navetta line yet?
That's what I thought...douche
Hey, hey, hey. What's with all the vitriol? Sub $4 seems like a good price but I definitely don't need 20. Want to split it?
Yeah, use your gift cards
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 27, 2019, 12:09:47 PM
The Sis deal on Fratello is actually hard to believe, the price is ridiculous. That cigar is rated 90+ everywhere, I remembered seeing great reviews on them when released.
I thought it was OK, but I wouldn't seek it out. I may have included a Fratello in a previous NJherf care package.
Have you smoked the Navetta line yet?
No. Is that the one with the 90+ rating?
Yes, 90 being the lowest it got and 4 very consistent reviews with similar notes...jackass
Friggin quote of the day here.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 27, 2019, 12:38:00 PM
The Sis deal on Fratello is actually hard to believe, the price is ridiculous. That cigar is rated 90+ everywhere, I remembered seeing great reviews on them when released.
I thought it was OK, but I wouldn't seek it out. I may have included a Fratello in a previous NJherf care package.
Have you smoked the Navetta line yet?
No. Is that the one with the 90+ rating?
Yes, 90 being the lowest it got and 4 very consistent reviews with similar notes of jackass
Better one here.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 27, 2019, 12:38:16 PM
I really dislike dental appointments.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 27, 2019, 12:52:09 PM
The Sis deal on Fratello is actually hard to believe, the price is ridiculous. That cigar is rated 90+ everywhere, I remembered seeing great reviews on them when released.
I thought it was OK, but I wouldn't seek it out. I may have included a Fratello in a previous NJherf care package.
Have you smoked the Navetta line yet?
That's what I thought...douche
Hey, hey, hey. What's with all the vitriol? Sub $4 seems like a good price but I definitely don't need 20. Want to split it?
Yeah, use your gift cards
I used them months ago. You want them or not?
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 27, 2019, 12:53:56 PM
I really dislike dental appointments.
Male hygienist today?
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 27, 2019, 12:54:12 PM
The Sis deal on Fratello is actually hard to believe, the price is ridiculous. That cigar is rated 90+ everywhere, I remembered seeing great reviews on them when released.
I thought it was OK, but I wouldn't seek it out. I may have included a Fratello in a previous NJherf care package.
Have you smoked the Navetta line yet?
That's what I thought...douche
Hey, hey, hey. What's with all the vitriol? Sub $4 seems like a good price but I definitely don't need 20. Want to split it?
Yeah, use your gift cards
I used them months ago. You want them or not?
Yes, buy gift cards, then use them. Do it now.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: sfish on March 27, 2019, 01:24:08 PM
The Sis deal on Fratello is actually hard to believe, the price is ridiculous. That cigar is rated 90+ everywhere, I remembered seeing great reviews on them when released.
I thought it was OK, but I wouldn't seek it out. I may have included a Fratello in a previous NJherf care package.
Have you smoked the Navetta line yet?
That's what I thought...douche
Hey, hey, hey. What's with all the vitriol? Sub $4 seems like a good price but I definitely don't need 20. Want to split it?
Yeah, use your gift cards
I used them months ago. You want them or not?
I'd gladly split them with you but now I don't like your attitude
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 27, 2019, 01:26:06 PM
The Sis deal on Fratello is actually hard to believe, the price is ridiculous. That cigar is rated 90+ everywhere, I remembered seeing great reviews on them when released.
I thought it was OK, but I wouldn't seek it out. I may have included a Fratello in a previous NJherf care package.
Have you smoked the Navetta line yet?
That's what I thought...douche
Hey, hey, hey. What's with all the vitriol? Sub $4 seems like a good price but I definitely don't need 20. Want to split it?
Yeah, use your gift cards
I used them months ago. You want them or not?
I'd gladly split them with you but now I don't like your attitude
To be fair, his attitude has never been great.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 27, 2019, 01:53:48 PM
I disagree I think his attitude has been enlightening
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: sfish on March 27, 2019, 01:58:04 PM
I disagree I think his attitude has been enlightening
Tony's? Really?
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 27, 2019, 02:17:29 PM
I disagree I think his attitude has been enlightening
Tony's? Really?
Honestly Dude you cracked me up today.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 27, 2019, 02:20:18 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: Oyam18 on March 27, 2019, 02:41:19 PM
I really dislike dental appointments.
Male hygienist today?
i got a $530 root plaining tomorrow then the 2nd 1/2 next week. Total is $1060 😩 Think of all the cigars I would buy.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 27, 2019, 04:22:28 PM
I really dislike dental appointments.
Male hygienist today?
i got a $530 root plaining tomorrow then the 2nd 1/2 next week. Total is $1060 Think of all the cigars I would buy.
Ouch. In the physical and monetary sense.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 27, 2019, 04:30:55 PM
The Sis deal on Fratello is actually hard to believe, the price is ridiculous. That cigar is rated 90+ everywhere, I remembered seeing great reviews on them when released.
I thought it was OK, but I wouldn't seek it out. I may have included a Fratello in a previous NJherf care package.
Have you smoked the Navetta line yet?
That's what I thought...douche
Hey, hey, hey. What's with all the vitriol? Sub $4 seems like a good price but I definitely don't need 20. Want to split it?
Yeah, use your gift cards
I used them months ago. You want them or not?
I'd gladly split them with you but now I don't like your attitude
GFY!  I bought 'em. If you want half, I'll take your money. See ya when I see ya.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 27, 2019, 04:33:27 PM
I really dislike dental appointments.
Male hygienist today?
i got a $530 root plaining tomorrow then the 2nd 1/2 next week. Total is $1060 😩 Think of all the cigars I would buy.
last month cost me $338, today was $3028, next month will cost me $1575, when I come back from NY after the wedding it'll cost me $650.
$5591 FMTT
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 27, 2019, 04:34:17 PM
I really dislike dental appointments.
Male hygienist today?
female.
lab techs and doctor were male.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: sfish on March 27, 2019, 04:53:01 PM
The Sis deal on Fratello is actually hard to believe, the price is ridiculous. That cigar is rated 90+ everywhere, I remembered seeing great reviews on them when released.
I thought it was OK, but I wouldn't seek it out. I may have included a Fratello in a previous NJherf care package.
Have you smoked the Navetta line yet?
That's what I thought...douche
Hey, hey, hey. What's with all the vitriol? Sub $4 seems like a good price but I definitely don't need 20. Want to split it?
Yeah, use your gift cards
I used them months ago. You want them or not?
I'd gladly split them with you but now I don't like your attitude
GFY!  I bought 'em. If you want half, I'll take your money. See ya when I see ya.
Hahaha, sounds good I’ll take ‘em. Good enough reason to get together
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 27, 2019, 05:22:46 PM
I really dislike dental appointments.
Male hygienist today?
i got a $530 root plaining tomorrow then the 2nd 1/2 next week. Total is $1060 Think of all the cigars I would buy.
last month cost me $338, today was $3028, next month will cost me $1575, when I come back from NY after the wedding it'll cost me $650.
$5591 FMTT
How much would have a head transplant cost?
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 27, 2019, 05:25:55 PM
I really dislike dental appointments.
Male hygienist today?
i got a $530 root plaining tomorrow then the 2nd 1/2 next week. Total is $1060 😩 Think of all the cigars I would buy.
last month cost me $338, today was $3028, next month will cost me $1575, when I come back from NY after the wedding it'll cost me $650.
$5591 FMTT
Ouch!

I had $5000 and change worth of dental work a couple of years ago and insurance I had then paid there $2,500 limit, my teeth aren’t too bad but glad I have much better dental insurance now.

My brother had a full set of implants done and it was $22,000.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 27, 2019, 05:26:30 PM
Last year, Scandinavian Tobacco Group (STG) acquired long-time online retailer Thompson Cigar. Now STG has begun the process of consolidating its retail operations and as a result, Thompson Cigar’s Tampa-based operations will shut down and result in a layoff of the supporting staff.

STG is also the owner of Cigars International, the massive retail operation located in Eastern Pennsylvania which is where STG will consolidate its online retail operations. The consolidation effort will include shutting down Thompson’s warehouse and retail operations as well as laying off the 112 employees based in Tampa.  The Florida Department of Economic Opportunity was given notice on Friday of the pending layoffs. Employees being laid off include warehouse staff, retail staff, Human Resources, IT, and administrative staff.

The Tampa Bay Times is reporting 82 employees will lose their jobs on June 29th, with the remainder of the shutdown done in phases scheduled to compete by the end of the year.

STG announced the acquisition of Thompson Cigar on January 31, 2018. The transaction officially closed in April. The purchase price was 62 million USD.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 27, 2019, 05:26:55 PM
I really dislike dental appointments.
Male hygienist today?
i got a $530 root plaining tomorrow then the 2nd 1/2 next week. Total is $1060 Think of all the cigars I would buy.
last month cost me $338, today was $3028, next month will cost me $1575, when I come back from NY after the wedding it'll cost me $650.
$5591 FMTT
How much would have a head transplant cost?
probably cheaper. especially if I get the Dr. Nicholas Riviera from the Simpsons.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 27, 2019, 05:35:59 PM
With a $750 million Powerball jackpot up for grabs Wednesday night, a lot of people are thinking about how to pick theirs.

Many people use birthdays while others use lucky numbers or their own system. There are almost as many ways of choosing lottery numbers as there are chances of winning it.

For the Powerball jackpot, you're looking at about a 1 in 292 million chance.

When it comes to picking numbers, many players will look at the statistics and try to choose the numbers that come up most often.

According to LottoNumbers.com , the most drawn Powerball main numbers are 69, 64, 32, 23, 28 and 61. The most common Powerball number is 24.

But what about the most overdue numbers? LottoNumbers.com also compiled a list of the numbers that haven't been drawn for the longest amount of time.

For Powerball, the 15 most overdue numbers are 44, 22, 26, 33, 11, 9, 40, 62, 15, 37, 57, 58, 56, 61 and 23.

The most overdue Powerball number is 9. That was drawn 207 days ago on Sept. 1, 2018.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 27, 2019, 05:37:10 PM
NASA is willing to pay someone nearly $19,000 to spend two whole months watching TV in bed, but there's a catch.

Researchers at NASA and ESA are looking at the effects of "artificial gravity" on the body to see if it may be beneficial to astronauts who spend a long time in space.

They will select 24 participants to travel to the German Aerospace Center, where they will be subjected to 60 days of bed rest and be monitored around the clock.

The participants will be separated into two groups, but housed in a single room, where they will be propped up at an incline with their feet above their head. This will reduce blood flow to the extremities, mimicking the effects of being in space. It may also cause numbness and muscle deterioration.

The volunteers will then do a number of activities lying down, such as eating, reading, watching television or going to the toilet. And all for a very sweet salary of 16,500 pounds, which works out to be $18,565.

One group will be spun around in a centrifuge, akin to an artificial gravity chamber, which will force blood back into their extremities. The other group will not be spun.

Scientist hope by comparing the groups they will learn whether "artificial gravity" will be helpful during long-term space travel.

Like most dream jobs, the offer comes with a catch. You must speak German and be between 24 and 55 and healthy.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 27, 2019, 08:12:59 PM
[...]

Even if I did speak German, I wouldn't want that job.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 27, 2019, 08:13:30 PM
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 27, 2019, 08:21:30 PM
General also had a bunch of white collar cuts just before 2019. I still like many of their cigars but I am now more apt to buy from the others in the industry.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 27, 2019, 08:52:51 PM
General also had a bunch of white collar cuts just before 2019. I still like many of their cigars but I am now more apt to buy from the others in the industry.
+1
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 27, 2019, 08:59:02 PM
Tomorrow should be a national holiday. Good night Guys. I want some fresh brewed in the morning
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 27, 2019, 10:34:14 PM
Tomorrow should be a national holiday. Good night Guys. I want some fresh brewed in the morning
Is it your birthday or something?
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 27, 2019, 10:44:18 PM
Tomorrow should be a national holiday. Good night Guys. I want some fresh brewed in the morning
Is it your birthday or something?
Way to leave us hanging, blue.  Maybe something to do with a lizard.
Title: Re: 3/27/2019
Post by: cigarbreath on March 27, 2019, 11:39:04 PM
Tomorrow should be a national holiday. Good night Guys. I want some fresh brewed in the morning (https://s3.amazonaws.com/tapatalk-emoji/emoji16.png)(https://s3.amazonaws.com/tapatalk-emoji/emoji106.png)
Is it your birthday or something?
Way to leave us hanging, blue.  Maybe something to do with a lizard.
A lizard moment with da blue.