CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 07, 2014, 12:00:12 AM

Title: 11/7/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on November 07, 2014, 12:00:12 AM
Don't be a turkey!  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour a beverage of your choice and welcome aboard!

Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 07, 2014, 12:09:38 AM
TGIF!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2014, 02:21:14 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2014, 02:21:24 AM
Today is Friday, Nov. 7, the 311th day of 2014. There are 54 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2014, 02:21:51 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Nov. 7, 1944, President Franklin D. Roosevelt won an unprecedented fourth term in office, defeating Republican Thomas E. Dewey.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2014, 02:22:16 AM
On this date:

Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2014, 02:22:38 AM
1861, former U.S. President John Tyler was elected to the Confederate House of Representatives (however, Tyler died before he could take his seat).
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2014, 02:23:04 AM

In 1914, the first issue of The New Republic magazine was published, presenting itself as "A Journal of Opinion which Seeks to Meet the Challenge of a New Time."
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2014, 02:23:42 AM
In 1916, Republican Jeannette Rankin of Montana became the first woman elected to Congress.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2014, 02:24:10 AM

In 1917, Russia's Bolshevik Revolution took place as forces led by Vladimir Ilyich Lenin
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2014, 02:24:34 AM
In 1940, Washington state's original Tacoma Narrows Bridge, nicknamed "Galloping Gertie," collapsed into Puget Sound during a windstorm.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2014, 02:24:53 AM
In 1954, the CBS News program "Face the Nation" premiered with Ted Koop as host; the guest was Sen. Joseph R. McCarthy, R-Wis.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2014, 02:25:28 AM
In 1962, Republican Richard Nixon, having lost California's gubernatorial race, held what he called his "last press conference," telling reporters, "You won't have Nixon to kick around anymore." Former first lady Eleanor Roosevelt, 78, died in New York City.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2014, 02:25:47 AM
1972, President Richard Nixon was re-elected in a landslide over Democrat George McGovern.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2014, 02:26:20 AM
In 1973, Congress overrode President Richard Nixon's veto of the War Powers Act, which limits a chief executive's power to wage war without congressional approval.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2014, 02:26:54 AM
In 1974, British peer Richard John Bingham, 7th Earl of Lucan, disappeared after his children's nanny, Sandra Rivett, was bludgeoned to death at his family's London home; he has not been seen since.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2014, 02:27:14 AM
In 1980, actor Steve McQueen died in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico, at age 50.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2014, 02:27:33 AM
In 1989, L. Douglas Wilder won the governor's race in Virginia, becoming the first elected black governor in U.S. history; David N. Dinkins was elected New York City's first black mayor.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2014, 02:27:54 AM
Ten years ago: France rolled out overwhelming military force to put down an explosion of anti-French violence in Ivory Coast, its former West African colony. In the New York City Marathon, Britain's Paula Radcliffe won the women's race in 2:23:10, edging Kenya's Susan Chepkemei by only four seconds; South Africa's Hendrik Ramaala won the men's race in 2:09:28. Actor and musical star Howard Keel died at age 85.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2014, 02:28:21 AM
Five years ago: In a victory for President Barack Obama, the Democratic-controlled House narrowly passed, 220-215, landmark health care legislation to expand coverage to tens of millions lacking it and place tough new restrictions on the insurance industry. David Haye won the WBA heavyweight title with a majority decision over Nikolai Valuev in Nuremberg, Germany.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2014, 02:28:55 AM
One year ago: Seeking to calm a growing furor, President Barack Obama told NBC News he was "sorry" Americans were losing health insurance plans that he repeatedly had said they could keep under his health care law, but he stopped short of apologizing for making those promises in the first place. The Food and Drug Administration announced it was requiring the food industry to phase out artery-clogging trans fats. Shares of Twitter went on sale to the public for the first time; by the closing bell, the social network was valued at $31 billion. A Russian spacecraft carrying the Olympic torch and three astronauts docked with the International Space Station ahead of the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2014, 02:29:28 AM
Today's Birthdays: Evangelist Billy Graham is 96. Actor Barry Newman is 76. Singer Johnny Rivers is 72. Singer-songwriter Joni Mitchell is 71. Former CIA Director David Petraeus is 62. Actor Christopher Knight (TV: "The Brady Bunch") is 57. Rock musician Tommy Thayer (KISS) is 54. Actress Julie Pinson is 47. Rock musician Greg Tribbett (Mudvayne) is 46. Actor Christopher Daniel Barnes is 42. Actors Jason and Jeremy London are 42. Actress Yunjin Kim is 41. Actor Adam DeVine is 31. Rock musician Zach Myers (Shinedown) is 31. Actor Lucas Neff is 29. Rapper Tinie (TY'-nee) Tempah is 26. Rock singer Lorde is 18.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2014, 02:29:59 AM
Thought for Today: "Man cannot live by incompetence alone." — Charlotte Whitton, Canadian feminist (1896-1975).
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2014, 02:31:14 AM
Blood Lines
-------------------------

On a train from London to Manchester, an American was
telling off the Englishman sitting across from him in the
compartment.

"You English are too stuffy. You set yourselves apart too
much. Look at me... in me, I have Italian blood, French
blood, a little Indian blood, and some Swedish blood. What
do you say to that?"

The Englishman said, "Very sporting of your mother."
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2014, 02:31:54 AM
Time to hit the road for work guys, enjoy your day.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2014, 03:35:50 AM
Time for a sheesh I see.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2014, 04:38:48 AM
Time for a sheesh I see.
+1
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 05:35:58 AM
Morning LSU.  Telework day for me so get a little extra sleep and relax time without the commute and get off at 2:30.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 05:37:06 AM
Hot cup of CDM Coffee going here.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2014, 05:40:22 AM
Morning LSU.  Telework day for me so get a little extra sleep and relax time without the commute and get off at 2:30.
Your a lucky man!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2014, 05:40:44 AM
Hot cup of CDM Coffee going here.
Good start to the day and good morning.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 05:41:56 AM
Morning LSU.  Telework day for me so get a little extra sleep and relax time without the commute and get off at 2:30.
Your a lucky man!
It is one of the perks that keeps me going back a little longer to a job I don't enjoy anymore.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 05:42:26 AM
You have any success with the phone yesterday!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 05:49:49 AM
Congratulations to Travellin Dave's Tigers this morning.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 05:54:20 AM
Some Sancho Panza Double Maduro's on the Sister this morning 10/$35 if that interests anyone besides me.  Nice $3.50 cigars IMHO, but like so many now it was a better cigar just a few years ago @ about $2.50-2.75!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 07, 2014, 05:58:49 AM
Morning all.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 06:05:09 AM
Morning Golf
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2014, 06:16:54 AM
You have any success with the phone yesterday!
They indeed took my money and said to wait by the mailbox for the next month.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2014, 06:17:14 AM
Morning all.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2014, 06:18:14 AM
Congratulations to Travellin Dave's Tigers this morning.
+1, maybe a. Good start for all the Tigers this weekend.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 06:23:41 AM
You have any success with the phone yesterday!
They indeed took my money and said to wait by the mailbox for the next month.
LOL. I bet it gets there earlier.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 06:24:03 AM
Congratulations to Travellin Dave's Tigers this morning.
+1, maybe a. Good start for all the Tigers this weekend.
Sure hope so
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2014, 06:44:43 AM
You have any success with the phone yesterday!
They indeed took my money and said to wait by the mailbox for the next month.
LOL. I bet it gets there earlier.
it looks like supply is finally catching up, the store had just gotten in the first 6 plus 16g to sell in the store yesterday, the Otter boxes are even hard to find right now.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 07:05:50 AM
Lot of slackers this morning.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 07, 2014, 07:09:04 AM
Lot of slackers this morning.
Every morning, really.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 07:10:08 AM
Lot of slackers this morning.
Every morning, really.
True
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 07, 2014, 07:10:32 AM
good morning guys. just reset the router in the clubhouse and the one in the park. think I'm good now.

Oliva O maduro toro and coffee here.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 07, 2014, 07:15:14 AM
good morning guys. just reset the router in the clubhouse and the one in the park. think I'm good now.

Oliva O maduro toro and coffee here.
Morning, StillWorkingDean.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 07:16:40 AM
good morning guys. just reset the router in the clubhouse and the one in the park. think I'm good now.

Oliva O maduro toro and coffee here.
Morning handyman
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 07, 2014, 07:20:56 AM
good morning guys. just reset the router in the clubhouse and the one in the park. think I'm good now.

Oliva O maduro toro and coffee here.
Morning, StillWorkingDean.
think that's all the work anybody is going to get out of me today!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 07:22:21 AM
good morning guys. just reset the router in the clubhouse and the one in the park. think I'm good now.

Oliva O maduro toro and coffee here.
Morning, StillWorkingDean.
think that's all the work anybody is going to get out of me today!
Yeah about time for you to take an R&R Day you have been running full throttle this week! :)
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 07, 2014, 07:24:50 AM
good morning guys. just reset the router in the clubhouse and the one in the park. think I'm good now.

Oliva O maduro toro and coffee here.
Morning, StillWorkingDean.
think that's all the work anybody is going to get out of me today!
Yeah about time for you to take an R&R Day you have been running full throttle this week! :)
well I do have my first 5 hour session at 1 o'clock to get my tattoo started.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 07:26:21 AM
good morning guys. just reset the router in the clubhouse and the one in the park. think I'm good now.

Oliva O maduro toro and coffee here.
Morning, StillWorkingDean.
think that's all the work anybody is going to get out of me today!
Yeah about time for you to take an R&R Day you have been running full throttle this week! :)
well I do have my first 5 hour session at 1 o'clock to get my tattoo started.
No sympathy from here on that one.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 07, 2014, 07:28:37 AM
good morning guys. just reset the router in the clubhouse and the one in the park. think I'm good now.

Oliva O maduro toro and coffee here.
Morning, StillWorkingDean.
think that's all the work anybody is going to get out of me today!
Yeah about time for you to take an R&R Day you have been running full throttle this week! :)
well I do have my first 5 hour session at 1 o'clock to get my tattoo started.
No sympathy from here on that one.
I know. wasn't looking for any.
date night/sleepover besides.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 07:29:42 AM
good morning guys. just reset the router in the clubhouse and the one in the park. think I'm good now.

Oliva O maduro toro and coffee here.
Morning, StillWorkingDean.
think that's all the work anybody is going to get out of me today!
Yeah about time for you to take an R&R Day you have been running full throttle this week! :)
well I do have my first 5 hour session at 1 o'clock to get my tattoo started.
No sympathy from here on that one.
I know. wasn't looking for any.
date night/sleepover besides.
Now plenty of admiration for the sleepover!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 07, 2014, 07:43:53 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Dean.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 07, 2014, 07:45:47 AM
good morning guys. just reset the router in the clubhouse and the one in the park. think I'm good now.

Oliva O maduro toro and coffee here.
Morning, StillWorkingDean.
think that's all the work anybody is going to get out of me today!
Where have we heard that before?  I think the park would like to have a nice double gazebo, don't you think?
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 07, 2014, 07:47:55 AM
Congratulations to Travellin Dave's Tigers this morning.
Wasn't pretty....but we'll take it.  Offense still out of step by a beat or two....you can see it, but maybe that makes it even more frustrating.  We'll see how it goes with the return of the savior next week.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 07, 2014, 07:55:46 AM
good morning guys. just reset the router in the clubhouse and the one in the park. think I'm good now.

Oliva O maduro toro and coffee here.
Morning, StillWorkingDean.
think that's all the work anybody is going to get out of me today!
Where have we heard that before?  I think the park would like to have a nice double gazebo, don't you think?
working on that Dave. a nice open pavillion in the center of the park with wrap around benches built in, fine mesh screens to keep the sand knats out, and a small fire ring.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 07, 2014, 07:56:37 AM
good morning guys. just reset the router in the clubhouse and the one in the park. think I'm good now.

Oliva O maduro toro and coffee here.
Morning, StillWorkingDean.
think that's all the work anybody is going to get out of me today!
Yeah about time for you to take an R&R Day you have been running full throttle this week! :)
well I do have my first 5 hour session at 1 o'clock to get my tattoo started.
Five hours??......started??....how long is this masterpiece going to take?
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 07, 2014, 07:59:03 AM
good morning guys. just reset the router in the clubhouse and the one in the park. think I'm good now.

Oliva O maduro toro and coffee here.
Morning, StillWorkingDean.
think that's all the work anybody is going to get out of me today!
Yeah about time for you to take an R&R Day you have been running full throttle this week! :)
well I do have my first 5 hour session at 1 o'clock to get my tattoo started.
Five hours??......started??....how long is this masterpiece going to take?
Seriously, how long does it take to tattoo the word "MOM"?
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 07, 2014, 08:00:55 AM
FRIDAY!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 08:05:47 AM
Morning Travellin Dave & CG.  Happy Friday!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 08:07:07 AM
Congratulations to Travellin Dave's Tigers this morning.
Wasn't pretty....but we'll take it.  Offense still out of step by a beat or two....you can see it, but maybe that makes it even more frustrating.  We'll see how it goes with the return of the savior next week.
At this point in the season it does not have to be a pretty win just any win!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 08:09:27 AM
good morning guys. just reset the router in the clubhouse and the one in the park. think I'm good now.

Oliva O maduro toro and coffee here.
Morning, StillWorkingDean.
think that's all the work anybody is going to get out of me today!
Yeah about time for you to take an R&R Day you have been running full throttle this week! :)
well I do have my first 5 hour session at 1 o'clock to get my tattoo started.
Five hours??......started??....how long is this masterpiece going to take?
Seriously, how long does it take to tattoo the word "MOM"?
Not long but takes a while to tattoo the Landlady's Tits on his ass cheeks.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 08:10:34 AM
Crap we are supposed to be down in the 30's here next week, too damn cold!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 07, 2014, 08:12:10 AM
Morning Travellin Dave & CG.  Happy Friday!
Good mornin Tex and Dave!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 07, 2014, 08:12:40 AM
Crap we are supposed to be down in the 30's here next week, too damn cold!
Duck hunting is ON for Sunday morning...fucking pumped!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 07, 2014, 08:15:22 AM
good morning guys. just reset the router in the clubhouse and the one in the park. think I'm good now.

Oliva O maduro toro and coffee here.
Morning, StillWorkingDean.
think that's all the work anybody is going to get out of me today!
Yeah about time for you to take an R&R Day you have been running full throttle this week! :)
well I do have my first 5 hour session at 1 o'clock to get my tattoo started.
Five hours??......started??....how long is this masterpiece going to take?
between 10-15 hours total, probably 3 sittings. a lot of detail involved.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 08:15:33 AM
Crap we are supposed to be down in the 30's here next week, too damn cold!
Duck hunting is ON for Sunday morning...fucking pumped!
Nice!!!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 07, 2014, 08:16:34 AM
Crap we are supposed to be down in the 30's here next week, too damn cold!
Duck hunting is ON for Sunday morning...fucking pumped!
(http://androidparlor.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Duck-Hunt-Classic.png)
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 07, 2014, 08:17:09 AM
Crap we are supposed to be down in the 30's here next week, too damn cold!
Duck hunting is ON for Sunday morning...fucking pumped!
(http://androidparlor.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Duck-Hunt-Classic.png)
That's my face right now, hahahaha.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 07, 2014, 08:17:36 AM
Crap we are supposed to be down in the 30's here next week, too damn cold!
Duck hunting is ON for Sunday morning...fucking pumped!
Nice!!!
Guy who is taking us had a nice weekend last week: got some mallards, hens, pintails, and reds
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 08:19:50 AM
Crap we are supposed to be down in the 30's here next week, too damn cold!
Duck hunting is ON for Sunday morning...fucking pumped!
Nice!!!
Guy who is taking us had a nice weekend last week: got some mallards, hens, pintails, and reds
This is more the way we see you right now
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 07, 2014, 08:21:02 AM
good morning guys. just reset the router in the clubhouse and the one in the park. think I'm good now.

Oliva O maduro toro and coffee here.
Morning, StillWorkingDean.
think that's all the work anybody is going to get out of me today!
Yeah about time for you to take an R&R Day you have been running full throttle this week! :)
well I do have my first 5 hour session at 1 o'clock to get my tattoo started.
Five hours??......started??....how long is this masterpiece going to take?
between 10-15 hours total, probably 3 sittings. a lot of detail involved.
Can you sit still that long?  Can you have a cigar (or two) during the session?
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 07, 2014, 08:21:39 AM
Crap we are supposed to be down in the 30's here next week, too damn cold!
Duck hunting is ON for Sunday morning...fucking pumped!
Nice!!!
Guy who is taking us had a nice weekend last week: got some mallards, hens, pintails, and reds
This is more the way we see you right now
It's the way we see him most of the time...
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 07, 2014, 08:23:15 AM
Annnndddd gooood morning everyone!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 07, 2014, 08:24:33 AM
Annnndddd gooood morning everyone!
Morning Sam. You're here awfully early today.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 08:25:08 AM
Crap we are supposed to be down in the 30's here next week, too damn cold!
Duck hunting is ON for Sunday morning...fucking pumped!
Nice!!!
Guy who is taking us had a nice weekend last week: got some mallards, hens, pintails, and reds
Spare the women and children
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 08:25:29 AM
Annnndddd gooood morning everyone!
Morning sir
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 07, 2014, 08:27:14 AM
Annnndddd gooood morning everyone!
Morning Sam. You're here awfully early today.
true.  I am turning the music up in my office (Joe Walsh Funk 49 going right now) shutting the door & blinds and burying myself in the massive quote they threw at me yesterday.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 07, 2014, 08:29:40 AM
Crap we are supposed to be down in the 30's here next week, too damn cold!
Duck hunting is ON for Sunday morning...fucking pumped!
Nice!!!
Guy who is taking us had a nice weekend last week: got some mallards, hens, pintails, and reds
This is more the way we see you right now
It's the way we see him most of the time...
Just booked the hotel, it's official...BAM!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 07, 2014, 08:34:05 AM
Crap we are supposed to be down in the 30's here next week, too damn cold!
Duck hunting is ON for Sunday morning...fucking pumped!
Nice!!!
Guy who is taking us had a nice weekend last week: got some mallards, hens, pintails, and reds
This is more the way we see you right now
It's the way we see him most of the time...
Just booked the hotel, it's official...BAM!
What do you need a hotel for?  Sleep in the blind.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 08:36:00 AM
Crap we are supposed to be down in the 30's here next week, too damn cold!
Duck hunting is ON for Sunday morning...fucking pumped!
Nice!!!
Guy who is taking us had a nice weekend last week: got some mallards, hens, pintails, and reds
This is more the way we see you right now
It's the way we see him most of the time...
Just booked the hotel, it's official...BAM!
What do you need a hotel for?  Sleep in the blind.
Or in the car like a Canadian
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 07, 2014, 08:36:36 AM
(http://i.imgur.com/DGXwQox.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/V1hiKqw.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/D3A9mFI.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 07, 2014, 08:39:28 AM
Crap we are supposed to be down in the 30's here next week, too damn cold!
Duck hunting is ON for Sunday morning...fucking pumped!
Nice!!!
Guy who is taking us had a nice weekend last week: got some mallards, hens, pintails, and reds
This is more the way we see you right now
It's the way we see him most of the time...
Just booked the hotel, it's official...BAM!
What do you need a hotel for?  Sleep in the blind.
It will hardly be sleep, getting to Grand Forks, ND Sat night and leaving the hotel at 4am
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 07, 2014, 08:39:48 AM
Crap we are supposed to be down in the 30's here next week, too damn cold!
Duck hunting is ON for Sunday morning...fucking pumped!
Nice!!!
Guy who is taking us had a nice weekend last week: got some mallards, hens, pintails, and reds
This is more the way we see you right now
It's the way we see him most of the time...
Just booked the hotel, it's official...BAM!
What do you need a hotel for?  Sleep in the blind.
Or in the car like a Canadian
I'll let Tony speak about the Canadians ;)
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 08:42:24 AM
Crap we are supposed to be down in the 30's here next week, too damn cold!
Duck hunting is ON for Sunday morning...fucking pumped!
Nice!!!
Guy who is taking us had a nice weekend last week: got some mallards, hens, pintails, and reds
This is more the way we see you right now
It's the way we see him most of the time...
Just booked the hotel, it's official...BAM!
What do you need a hotel for?  Sleep in the blind.
Or in the car like a Canadian
I'll let Tony speak about the Canadians ;)
[/quotes
Speaking of Tony where is he today?
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 07, 2014, 08:47:05 AM
good morning guys. just reset the router in the clubhouse and the one in the park. think I'm good now.

Oliva O maduro toro and coffee here.
Morning, StillWorkingDean.
think that's all the work anybody is going to get out of me today!
Yeah about time for you to take an R&R Day you have been running full throttle this week! :)
well I do have my first 5 hour session at 1 o'clock to get my tattoo started.
Five hours??......started??....how long is this masterpiece going to take?
between 10-15 hours total, probably 3 sittings. a lot of detail involved.
Can you sit still that long?  Can you have a cigar (or two) during the session?
don't know about sitting still for 5 hours without a break. may bring a few coronas along. no smoking in the shop. depends on my pain/comfort level. he doesn't want to work more than 5 hours himself.
http://www.white-buffalo.us/
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 07, 2014, 08:48:17 AM
Annnndddd gooood morning everyone!
morning Sam.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 07, 2014, 08:50:29 AM
Annnndddd gooood morning everyone!
morning Sam.
Mornin Sam!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 07, 2014, 08:56:16 AM
cigar #2:
Arturo Fuente Chateau maduro robusto.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 07, 2014, 08:56:27 AM
Good morning all.....  28 degrees in St. Louis this morning.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 07, 2014, 08:56:43 AM
cigar #2:
Arturo Fuente Chateau maduro robusto.
Happy Friday Dean!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 07, 2014, 08:56:52 AM
Good morning all.....  28 degrees in St. Louis this morning.
Good mornin BD!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 08:57:09 AM
Good morning all.....  28 degrees in St. Louis this morning.
I don't miss that $hit one bit
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 07, 2014, 08:59:33 AM
Morning Sam and BD
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 07, 2014, 09:00:29 AM
(http://i.imgur.com/DGXwQox.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/V1hiKqw.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/D3A9mFI.jpg)
Damn Shaun, there's a duck right in front of you... You could hit that one with the butt of your gun and save the shell...!!!  Damn, they're sneaking up everywhere..!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 07, 2014, 09:00:49 AM
cigar #2:
Arturo Fuente Chateau maduro robusto.
Nice selection!  That was one of the 1st premium sticks I smoked back when!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 07, 2014, 09:01:12 AM
Good morning all.....  28 degrees in St. Louis this morning.
Good morning BD!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 07, 2014, 09:01:29 AM
(http://i.imgur.com/DGXwQox.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/V1hiKqw.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/D3A9mFI.jpg)
Damn Shaun, there's a duck right in front of you... You could hit that one with the butt of your gun and save the shell...!!!  Damn, they're sneaking up everywhere..!
;)  Pretty stoked - haven't been duck hunting since 2002/3!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 07, 2014, 09:02:58 AM
Good morning all.....  28 degrees in St. Louis this morning.
morning BD.
where's the naked 'girls' with the 28 degree stiff nipples this morning?
:)
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 07, 2014, 09:03:20 AM
Smoked the Jekyll last night, pretty damn good cigar...I would give it the thumbs up.  Nice nutty, light cream, toasted flavors.  Never harsh, peppery, or too dark flavored...a truly solid medium bodied cigar.
Had 3 fingers of Grand Marnier to go with it...paired very well.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 07, 2014, 09:04:00 AM
cigar #2:
Arturo Fuente Chateau maduro robusto.
Happy Friday Dean!
very happy. can't wait until Monday though.
I love Mondays!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 07, 2014, 09:05:06 AM
cigar #2:
Arturo Fuente Chateau maduro robusto.
Nice selection!  That was one of the 1st premium sticks I smoked back when!
it's a regular in my rotation now that my money doesn't fund deadbeats.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 07, 2014, 09:05:35 AM
Good morning all.....  28 degrees in St. Louis this morning.
I don't miss that $hit one bit
me too!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 07, 2014, 09:05:50 AM
Good morning all.....  28 degrees in St. Louis this morning.
I don't miss that $hit one bit
The wife is scraping the frost off of her windshield...
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 07, 2014, 09:08:36 AM
Asked whether the Browns were better than he previously thought, Hill said, "Oh no, not at all. They're probably worse than I thought, to be honest with you."

Bengals rookie running back Jeremy Hill said the Browns "didn't do anything special" in a 24-3 dismantling of Cincinnati.
He didn't stop there.

"They didn't do anything special to me," Hill continued. "I mean, respect to them, they won the game. But that's all I'll give them."
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 07, 2014, 09:10:23 AM
Good morning all.....  28 degrees in St. Louis this morning.
morning BD.
where's the naked 'girls' with the 28 degree stiff nipples this morning?
:)
I believe my wife's record is -10 below.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 07, 2014, 09:11:57 AM
my weekend weather doesn't look good:

...THUNDERSTORM IMPACT...
SCATTERED TO NUMEROUS THUNDERSTORMS ARE EXPECTED FOR SATURDAY
AFTERNOON THROUGH SUNDAY. THUNDERSTORMS WILL BE CAPABLE OF
PRODUCING STRONG GUSTY WINDS...LOCALLY HEAVY RAINS...AND
FREQUENT DEADLY LIGHTNING STRIKES.

maybe I can stretch the sleepover into Monday.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 07, 2014, 09:16:00 AM
my weekend weather doesn't look good:

...THUNDERSTORM IMPACT...
SCATTERED TO NUMEROUS THUNDERSTORMS ARE EXPECTED FOR SATURDAY
AFTERNOON THROUGH SUNDAY. THUNDERSTORMS WILL BE CAPABLE OF
PRODUCING STRONG GUSTY WINDS...LOCALLY HEAVY RAINS...AND
FREQUENT DEADLY LIGHTNING STRIKES.

maybe I can stretch the sleepover into Monday.
Duck hunting Sunday, leaving at 4am...high of 28deg, low of 18...hope I don't die.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 07, 2014, 09:17:46 AM
Asked whether the Browns were better than he previously thought, Hill said, "Oh no, not at all. They're probably worse than I thought, to be honest with you."

Bengals rookie running back Jeremy Hill said the Browns "didn't do anything special" in a 24-3 dismantling of Cincinnati.
He didn't stop there.

"They didn't do anything special to me," Hill continued. "I mean, respect to them, they won the game. But that's all I'll give them."
It's funny when they're delusional. Also, Greg Little, he of "it's payback time, bitch" quotes beforehand. Final stats - 1 catch, 8 yards. Love it.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 07, 2014, 09:18:41 AM
Asked whether the Browns were better than he previously thought, Hill said, "Oh no, not at all. They're probably worse than I thought, to be honest with you."

Bengals rookie running back Jeremy Hill said the Browns "didn't do anything special" in a 24-3 dismantling of Cincinnati.
He didn't stop there.

"They didn't do anything special to me," Hill continued. "I mean, respect to them, they won the game. But that's all I'll give them."
It's funny when they're delusional. Also, Greg Little, he of "it's payback time, bitch" quotes beforehand. Final stats - 1 catch, 8 yards. Love it.
God Cincy shit the bed, <200yds of total offense...damn.  No Sanu, Green, or Gresham to be worried about.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 07, 2014, 09:23:37 AM
nice cigar.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 09:23:39 AM
Good morning all.....  28 degrees in St. Louis this morning.
I don't miss that $hit one bit
The wife is scraping the frost off of her windshield...
I am fixing to walk the dogs in my Shorts (no smartasses not my under shorts)
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 07, 2014, 09:27:38 AM
Good morning all.....  28 degrees in St. Louis this morning.
Good morning BD!
Let's see here.  Hello Sam, Shaun, Dean, TR, Tony, Dave(s), Chip.  I hope that covers everyone..? Oh, and Bret in the hospital room...!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 07, 2014, 09:30:08 AM
my weekend weather doesn't look good:

...THUNDERSTORM IMPACT...
SCATTERED TO NUMEROUS THUNDERSTORMS ARE EXPECTED FOR SATURDAY
AFTERNOON THROUGH SUNDAY. THUNDERSTORMS WILL BE CAPABLE OF
PRODUCING STRONG GUSTY WINDS...LOCALLY HEAVY RAINS...AND
FREQUENT DEADLY LIGHTNING STRIKES.

maybe I can stretch the sleepover into Monday.
Duck hunting Sunday, leaving at 4am...high of 28deg, low of 18...hope I don't die.
Take Mr. Heater with ya,...!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 07, 2014, 09:32:32 AM
Good morning all.....  28 degrees in St. Louis this morning.
I don't miss that $hit one bit
The wife is scraping the frost off of her windshield...
I am fixing to walk the dogs in my Shorts (no smartasses not my under shorts)
How'd your dog get into your shorts....?
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 07, 2014, 09:34:14 AM
my weekend weather doesn't look good:

...THUNDERSTORM IMPACT...
SCATTERED TO NUMEROUS THUNDERSTORMS ARE EXPECTED FOR SATURDAY
AFTERNOON THROUGH SUNDAY. THUNDERSTORMS WILL BE CAPABLE OF
PRODUCING STRONG GUSTY WINDS...LOCALLY HEAVY RAINS...AND
FREQUENT DEADLY LIGHTNING STRIKES.

maybe I can stretch the sleepover into Monday.
Duck hunting Sunday, leaving at 4am...high of 28deg, low of 18...hope I don't die.
Take Mr. Heater with ya,...!
Going to be in a ground blind...will have hand heaters all over my body, hahaha
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 07, 2014, 09:36:42 AM
nice cigar.
I've been meaning to try a Arturo Fuente in the maduro wrapper.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 07, 2014, 09:36:51 AM
Good morning all.....  28 degrees in St. Louis this morning.
I don't miss that $hit one bit
The wife is scraping the frost off of her windshield...
I am fixing to walk the dogs in my Shorts (no smartasses not my under shorts)
How'd your dog get into your shorts....?
I wasn't going to go there.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 07, 2014, 09:37:43 AM
nice cigar.
I've been meaning to try a Arturo Fuente in the maduro wrapper.
it's a very good anytime cigar.
message me your address and I'll send a few out to you.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 07, 2014, 09:38:58 AM
nice cigar.
I've been meaning to try a Arturo Fuente in the maduro wrapper.
AF does a GREAT Maduro...and Sun Grown too!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 07, 2014, 09:47:33 AM
Asked whether the Browns were better than he previously thought, Hill said, "Oh no, not at all. They're probably worse than I thought, to be honest with you."

Bengals rookie running back Jeremy Hill said the Browns "didn't do anything special" in a 24-3 dismantling of Cincinnati.
He didn't stop there.

"They didn't do anything special to me," Hill continued. "I mean, respect to them, they won the game. But that's all I'll give them."
It's funny when they're delusional. Also, Greg Little, he of "it's payback time, bitch" quotes beforehand. Final stats - 1 catch, 8 yards. Love it.
God Cincy shit the bed, <200yds of total offense...damn.  No Sanu, Green, or Gresham to be worried about.
No doubt, defense had Dalton rattled from the word go.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 07, 2014, 09:48:15 AM
nice cigar.
+100
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 07, 2014, 09:48:44 AM
Good morning all.....  28 degrees in St. Louis this morning.
I don't miss that $hit one bit
The wife is scraping the frost off of her windshield...
I am fixing to walk the dogs in my Shorts (no smartasses not my under shorts)
You dress your dogs in shorts?
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 07, 2014, 09:49:38 AM
nice cigar.
I've been meaning to try a Arturo Fuente in the maduro wrapper.
Do it, they're great.  especially the Chateau.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 10:06:45 AM
Good morning all.....  28 degrees in St. Louis this morning.
I don't miss that $hit one bit
The wife is scraping the frost off of her windshield...
I am fixing to walk the dogs in my Shorts (no smartasses not my under shorts)
How'd your dog get into your shorts....?
Enjoy your cold ass winter :) 8)
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 07, 2014, 10:06:46 AM
heading out guys. be back when I can.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 10:07:32 AM
Good morning all.....  28 degrees in St. Louis this morning.
I don't miss that $hit one bit
The wife is scraping the frost off of her windshield...
I am fixing to walk the dogs in my Shorts (no smartasses not my under shorts)
You dress your dogs in shorts?
:)
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 07, 2014, 10:08:56 AM
nice cigar.
I've been meaning to try a Arturo Fuente in the maduro wrapper.
it's a very good anytime cigar.
message me your address and I'll send a few out to you.
Dean, PM sent.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 07, 2014, 10:10:30 AM
heading out guys. be back when I can.
Have fun!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 10:12:34 AM
heading out guys. be back when I can.
Have fun!
Enjoy
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 10:13:16 AM
nice cigar.
I've been meaning to try a Arturo Fuente in the maduro wrapper.
AF does a GREAT Maduro...and Sun Grown too!
+1
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 07, 2014, 10:18:30 AM
nice cigar.
I've been meaning to try a Arturo Fuente in the maduro wrapper.
AF does a GREAT Maduro...and Sun Grown too!
+1
the 8-5-8 Maduro is pretty good also.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 07, 2014, 10:27:19 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  Happy Friday to most of you.  GFY, to the rest.  You can decide which you prefer.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 07, 2014, 10:37:33 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  Happy Friday to most of you.  GFY, to the rest.  You can decide which you prefer.
Good morning Tony!  I tend to take more exception to being called a gentleman than the GFY.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 07, 2014, 10:38:17 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  Happy Friday to most of you.  GFY, to the rest.  You can decide which you prefer.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 07, 2014, 10:48:13 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  Happy Friday to most of you.  GFY, to the rest.  You can decide which you prefer.
Good morning Tony!  I tend to take more exception to being called a gentleman than the GFY.
But you are a gentleman.  Hello to you Sam and LTG.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 07, 2014, 10:55:08 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  Happy Friday to most of you.  GFY, to the rest.  You can decide which you prefer.
Bout time you showed up slacker.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 07, 2014, 11:10:22 AM
ok, it's starting to be evident who gets the "good morning" and who gets the "GFY"
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 07, 2014, 11:34:38 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  Happy Friday to most of you.  GFY, to the rest.  You can decide which you prefer.
Bout time you showed up slacker.
And then I disappeared again.  It's workaference Friday!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 07, 2014, 11:35:37 AM
However did we get to page 10?
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 07, 2014, 11:40:30 AM
May as well head out to an early lunch.  Be back in an hour or two.   ;D
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 07, 2014, 12:13:16 PM
May as well head out to an early lunch.  Be back in an hour or two.   ;D
Everyone else is going for the long lunch, too, it seems.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 07, 2014, 12:16:07 PM
May as well head out to an early lunch.  Be back in an hour or two.   ;D
Everyone else is going for the long lunch, too, it seems.
Will be shortly...too many meetings for a Friday!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2014, 12:36:02 PM
However did we get to page 10?
At our current pace we will do good to get to page 12 before the flip tonight.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 07, 2014, 12:46:50 PM
However did we get to page 10?
At our current pace we will do good to get to page 12 before the flip tonight.
Start posting recaps of old jams, that'll get the pages turning. ;)
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 12:47:12 PM
Long lunch for me, fried catfish and some hush puppies!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 07, 2014, 12:47:26 PM
How 'bout it, Banterinos
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 07, 2014, 12:50:17 PM
Long lunch for me, fried catfish and some hush puppies!
I had fried cod, corn, and egg whites...and a frosted banana bar for dessert :)
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2014, 12:51:24 PM
However did we get to page 10?
At our current pace we will do good to get to page 12 before the flip tonight.
Start posting recaps of old jams, that'll get the pages turning. ;)
They are boring enough on jam days, sheesh!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2014, 12:53:33 PM
Long lunch for me, fried catfish and some hush puppies!
Small diet coke as usual for me.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 07, 2014, 12:54:22 PM
Got the limited edition Terrapin Moo-Hoo Chocolate Milk (macchiato) stout...  Also, the Wake & Bake coffee oatmeal Imperial stout... on ice right now. Looks like a good start to this weekend. As soon as I get out of this f'kin office anyway!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 07, 2014, 01:06:00 PM
Headed for the border.  Taco Bell baby!  bean burrito and some kind of steak burrito and a diet Pepsi.  Live 'mas.!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 07, 2014, 01:06:32 PM
498
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 07, 2014, 01:06:43 PM
499
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 07, 2014, 01:06:57 PM
500!  2 stars!!  8)
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 07, 2014, 01:09:27 PM
500!  2 stars!!  8)
PW!  Congrats Sam, just make sure to dedicate the post to Biebs...he likes it when we do that ;)
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 07, 2014, 01:09:42 PM
Headed for the border.  Taco Bell baby!  bean burrito and some kind of steak burrito and a diet Pepsi.  Live 'mas.!
Chili Cheese Burrito, love those fuckers!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 07, 2014, 01:25:28 PM
500!  2 stars!!  8)
Regardless of the number of stars, you'll always be a Founding Member. And you can't by that kinda star power, right Shaun? ;)
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 07, 2014, 01:31:11 PM
500!  2 stars!!  8)
Regardless of the number of stars, you'll always be a Founding Member. And you can't by that kinda star power, right Shaun? ;)
Congrats on 2k RunninDave!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 07, 2014, 01:33:07 PM
500!  2 stars!!  8)
Regardless of the number of stars, you'll always be a Founding Member. And you can't by that kinda star power, right Shaun? ;)
As are you young man!  Congrats on 2k!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 07, 2014, 01:33:42 PM
500!  2 stars!!  8)
Regardless of the number of stars, you'll always be a Founding Member. And you can't by that kinda star power, right Shaun? ;)
You + Sam = 4 turkeys!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 07, 2014, 01:33:58 PM
500!  2 stars!!  8)

Nice! (http://cdn2.cdnme.se/cdn/6-1/2468915/images/2011/icon_smiley_thumbs_up_148960984.gif)
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 07, 2014, 01:34:39 PM
Long lunch for me, fried catfish and some hush puppies!
Small diet coke as usual for me.
Your usual lunch is just a small fountain soda?
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 07, 2014, 01:36:49 PM
500!  2 stars!!  8)
Regardless of the number of stars, you'll always be a Founding Member. And you can't by that kinda star power, right Shaun? ;)
Congrats on 2k RunninDave!

Excellent! (http://lh5.ggpht.com/_VexMxYnip6A/TRJh_gaceTI/AAAAAAAADAU/hpwLpy6iAEs/s800/2thumbsupcopy.png)
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 07, 2014, 01:38:10 PM
500!  2 stars!!  8)
Regardless of the number of stars, you'll always be a Founding Member. And you can't by that kinda star power, right Shaun? ;)
You + Sam = 4 turkeys!

Super! (http://www.clipartbest.com/cliparts/9cp/en7/9cpen7zgi.gif) GFY!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 07, 2014, 01:38:23 PM
500!  2 stars!!  8)
Regardless of the number of stars, you'll always be a Founding Member. And you can't by that kinda star power, right Shaun? ;)
Nada - pretty cool you guys all helped Tony make this gem...wear that badge with pride  ;)
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 07, 2014, 01:41:11 PM
500!  2 stars!!  8)
Regardless of the number of stars, you'll always be a Founding Member. And you can't by that kinda star power, right Shaun? ;)
You + Sam = 4 turkeys!

Super! (http://www.clipartbest.com/cliparts/9cp/en7/9cpen7zgi.gif) GFY!
So, just exactly how many of those Moo-Hoos have you had this afternoon?
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 07, 2014, 01:44:00 PM
500!  2 stars!!  8)
Regardless of the number of stars, you'll always be a Founding Member. And you can't by that kinda star power, right Shaun? ;)
You + Sam = 4 turkeys!

Super! (http://www.clipartbest.com/cliparts/9cp/en7/9cpen7zgi.gif) GFY!
So, just exactly how many of those Moo-Hoos have you had this afternoon?

Not enough for another turkey... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/images/smilies/chuckle.gif)
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2014, 01:44:32 PM
Long lunch for me, fried catfish and some hush puppies!
Small diet coke as usual for me.
Your usual lunch is just a small fountain soda?
I never eat breakfast or lunch, 8 years here and no one has ever seen me eat anything. I eat once a day, usually about 3 or 4 when I get home.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 07, 2014, 01:45:21 PM
500!  2 stars!!  8)
Regardless of the number of stars, you'll always be a Founding Member. And you can't by that kinda star power, right Shaun? ;)
You + Sam = 4 turkeys!

Super! (http://www.clipartbest.com/cliparts/9cp/en7/9cpen7zgi.gif) GFY!
So, just exactly how many of those Moo-Hoos have you had this afternoon?

Not enough for another turkey... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/images/smilies/chuckle.gif)

I have to either drink more or post more. I figured doing both was the obvious solution.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 07, 2014, 01:45:37 PM
500!  2 stars!!  8)
Regardless of the number of stars, you'll always be a Founding Member. And you can't by that kinda star power, right Shaun? ;)
You + Sam = 4 turkeys!

Super! (http://www.clipartbest.com/cliparts/9cp/en7/9cpen7zgi.gif) GFY!
So, just exactly how many of those Moo-Hoos have you had this afternoon?

Not enough for another turkey... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/images/smilies/chuckle.gif)
(http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/c/carving_the_turkey-2006.gif)
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 07, 2014, 01:46:32 PM
One time at band camp...
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 07, 2014, 01:48:26 PM
This one's for Deano...

(http://www.tenere.co.uk/forum/images/smilies/bouncing-boobs.gif)
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 07, 2014, 01:53:47 PM
Guess I gotta push past this page now.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 07, 2014, 01:54:33 PM
Guess I gotta push past this page now.
I do 15 or 20 posts a page, right at the top for me now :)
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 07, 2014, 01:54:35 PM
I'll got to the penalty box for 2 minutes... and feel shame.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 07, 2014, 01:55:58 PM
Guess I gotta push past this page now.
I do 15 or 20 posts a page, right at the top for me now :)

Good. It seemed slow, so I'd hate for those to be bouncing on the big monitor for too long.  ;)
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 07, 2014, 01:56:19 PM
I'll got to the penalty box for 2 minutes... and feel shame.
That's a nice avi compared to the ones Dean posts!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 07, 2014, 01:56:43 PM
180 181... CG, you slipped one in there. TWSS
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 07, 2014, 01:59:15 PM
180 181... CG, you slipped one in there. TWSS

Looks like default is 15 per page. Never counted before.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 07, 2014, 02:02:09 PM
I'll got to the penalty box for 2 minutes... and feel shame.
That's a nice avi compared to the ones Dean posts!

Usually have 'em off, but did see his 'fall tree'.

Although, Oy's seem like they have more artistic shock value.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 07, 2014, 02:05:10 PM
Tony said we wouldn't get to page 12... challenge accepted!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 07, 2014, 02:07:11 PM
Long lunch for me, fried catfish and some hush puppies!
Small diet coke as usual for me.
Your usual lunch is just a small fountain soda?
I never eat breakfast or lunch, 8 years here and no one has ever seen me eat anything. I eat once a day, usually about 3 or 4 when I get home.
I've never seen you eat anything.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 07, 2014, 02:08:01 PM
I'll got to the penalty box for 2 minutes... and feel shame.
Bah, nice 1900 as far as I can tell.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 07, 2014, 02:09:51 PM
Long lunch for me, fried catfish and some hush puppies!
Small diet coke as usual for me.
Your usual lunch is just a small fountain soda?
I never eat breakfast or lunch, 8 years here and no one has ever seen me eat anything. I eat once a day, usually about 3 or 4 when I get home.
I've never seen you eat anything.

"Man drink like that, and don't eat... he is going to DIE!"
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 07, 2014, 02:10:42 PM
Guess I gotta push past this page now.
I do 15 or 20 posts a page, right at the top for me now :)

Good. It seemed slow, so I'd hate for those to be bouncing on the big monitor for too long.  ;)
No complaints from me!  ;D
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 07, 2014, 02:11:50 PM
180 181... CG, you slipped one in there. TWSS

Looks like default is 15 per page. Never counted before.
I do 25/page...very nice
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 07, 2014, 02:18:12 PM
180 181... CG, you slipped one in there. TWSS

Looks like default is 15 per page. Never counted before.
I do 25/page...very nice

I could go for a nice 25.  ;)
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 07, 2014, 02:19:06 PM
Damn, I need my daily Bad Dad story.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 07, 2014, 02:19:44 PM
Damn, I need my daily Bad Dad story.
What's the matter, your library only carrying non-fiction now? ;)
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 07, 2014, 02:19:52 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 07, 2014, 02:22:14 PM
Damn, I need my daily Bad Dad story.
What's the matter, your library only carrying non-fiction now? ;)

Exactly! True or not, it's the 'art' of the story telling that keeps me wanting more. lol
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 07, 2014, 02:26:31 PM
Hazzuh!

"Dave's not here, man."
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 07, 2014, 02:32:34 PM
Hazzuh!
Later Dave.  Have a good weekend!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 07, 2014, 02:41:55 PM
Damn, I need my daily Bad Dad story.
DITTO!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 07, 2014, 02:42:07 PM
Hazzuh!
See ya Dave, have a good weekend!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 07, 2014, 03:01:33 PM
500!  2 stars!!  8)
Regardless of the number of stars, you'll always be a Founding Member. And you can't by that kinda star power, right Shaun? ;)
You + Sam = 4 turkeys!

Super! (http://www.clipartbest.com/cliparts/9cp/en7/9cpen7zgi.gif) GFY!
So, just exactly how many of those Moo-Hoos have you had this afternoon?

Not enough for another turkey... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/images/smilies/chuckle.gif)

I have to either drink more or post more. I figured doing both was the obvious solution.
You missed the part about smoking more...
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 07, 2014, 03:01:54 PM
Hazzuh!

"Dave's not here, man."
Dave's ALWAYS here!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 07, 2014, 03:05:42 PM
Hazzuh!

"Dave's not here, man."
Dave's ALWAYS here!

Well, now he is. So, can we call you NJDave for a couple days at least?
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 07, 2014, 03:07:06 PM
500!  2 stars!!  8)
Regardless of the number of stars, you'll always be a Founding Member. And you can't by that kinda star power, right Shaun? ;)
You + Sam = 4 turkeys!

Super! (http://www.clipartbest.com/cliparts/9cp/en7/9cpen7zgi.gif) GFY!
So, just exactly how many of those Moo-Hoos have you had this afternoon?

Not enough for another turkey... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/images/smilies/chuckle.gif)

I have to either drink more or post more. I figured doing both was the obvious solution.
You missed the part about smoking more...

It would have been inferred, but smoking at this establishment is... FROWNED UPON!  :(
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 07, 2014, 03:09:48 PM
Tony said we wouldn't get to page 12... challenge accepted!
I never said that.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 07, 2014, 03:13:03 PM
The story of BD...

(http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp41hrj6rS1qa16xe.jpg)

Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 07, 2014, 03:15:01 PM
...and it looks like someone is ghost writing Dean's stories as well.

(http://img1.imagesbn.com/p/9781410406842_p0_v1_s260x420.jpg)

Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 03:15:05 PM
The story of BD...

(http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp41hrj6rS1qa16xe.jpg)
LMFAO
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 07, 2014, 03:15:50 PM
Hazzuh!

"Dave's not here, man."
Dave's ALWAYS here!

Well, now he is. So, can we call you NJDave for a couple days at least?
All week!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 07, 2014, 03:16:55 PM
The story of BD...

(http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp41hrj6rS1qa16xe.jpg)
LMFAO
++1
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 03:18:36 PM
Hazzuh!

"Dave's not here, man."
Dave's ALWAYS here!

Well, now he is. So, can we call you NJDave for a couple days at least?
All week!
Thought you were going to Germany this week.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 07, 2014, 03:20:53 PM
Hazzuh!

"Dave's not here, man."
Dave's ALWAYS here!

Well, now he is. So, can we call you NJDave for a couple days at least?
All week!
I might be able to get together on Tuesday or Thursday next week because I'll be in the Jersey office again.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 07, 2014, 03:25:10 PM
Tony said we wouldn't get to page 12... challenge accepted!
I never said that.

You were thinking it and Chip said it. So, if there's blame, it's gotta be your fault.  ;)
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 07, 2014, 03:26:52 PM
Hazzuh!

"Dave's not here, man."
Dave's ALWAYS here!

Well, now he is. So, can we call you NJDave for a couple days at least?
All week!
I might be able to get together on Tuesday or Thursday next week because I'll be in the Jersey office again.
So, Wednesday then.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 07, 2014, 03:27:58 PM
Tony said we wouldn't get to page 12... challenge accepted!
I never said that.

You were thinking it and Chip said it. So, if there's blame, it's gotta be your fault.  ;)
Makes sense.  I'm sorry I questioned it.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 07, 2014, 03:29:55 PM
Tony said we wouldn't get to page 12... challenge accepted!
I never said that.

You were thinking it and Chip said it. So, if there's blame, it's gotta be your fault.  ;)
Makes sense.  I'm sorry I questioned it.

It's okay. Please accept this shirt.

(http://www.shirtaday.com/pastShirts/LATE_TEE%20(3).jpg)
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 07, 2014, 03:43:49 PM
Just kidding, Uncle Tony. Please come back. Tell us a story. Pleeeese.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 07, 2014, 03:59:56 PM
 :(
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 07, 2014, 04:03:51 PM
(http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af183/shawbutte/bored-smiley.gif)
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 07, 2014, 04:05:18 PM
How 'bout a Churchill herf for next Tuesday?
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 07, 2014, 04:14:18 PM
or not.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 07, 2014, 04:16:05 PM
Hazzuh!

"Dave's not here, man."
Dave's ALWAYS here!

Well, now he is. So, can we call you NJDave for a couple days at least?
All week!
Thought you were going to Germany this week.
Yea, was supposed to, but plans changed, rescheduled to Lyon France on the 17th.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 07, 2014, 04:16:31 PM
Hazzuh!

"Dave's not here, man."
Dave's ALWAYS here!

Well, now he is. So, can we call you NJDave for a couple days at least?
All week!
I might be able to get together on Tuesday or Thursday next week because I'll be in the Jersey office again.
Just let me know.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 07, 2014, 04:17:57 PM
Tony said we wouldn't get to page 12... challenge accepted!
I never said that.

You were thinking it and Chip said it. So, if there's blame, it's gotta be your fault.  ;)
Makes sense.  I'm sorry I questioned it.

It's okay. Please accept this shirt.

(http://www.shirtaday.com/pastShirts/LATE_TEE%20(3).jpg)
Impressive, first the Banter Barnes & Noble, now Banter Bloomingdales!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 07, 2014, 04:20:41 PM
(http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af183/shawbutte/bored-smiley.gif)
Sorry buddy.  I didn't take it personally, I just got busy.  I'm trying to finish up so that I can get the fuck out of here.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 07, 2014, 04:21:59 PM
Tony said we wouldn't get to page 12... challenge accepted!
I never said that.

You were thinking it and Chip said it. So, if there's blame, it's gotta be your fault.  ;)
Makes sense.  I'm sorry I questioned it.

It's okay. Please accept this shirt.

(http://www.shirtaday.com/pastShirts/LATE_TEE%20(3).jpg)
Whatever happened to Mike from shirtaday?
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 07, 2014, 04:24:53 PM
I was supposed to meet up with a neighbor for a beer (his idea) and I just texted him to find out his status.  He says, "oh... I left early and I'm already home."  Fine, I'd rather smoke a cigar on my way home anyway.  He's still a douche though.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 04:26:49 PM
I was supposed to meet up with a neighbor for a beer (his idea) and I just texted him to find out his status.  He says, "oh... I left early and I'm already home."  Fine, I'd rather smoke a cigar on my way home anyway.  He's still a douche though.
Must be a CANADIAN
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 04:27:24 PM
How 'bout a Churchill herf for next Tuesday?
Sounds good to me
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 04:28:13 PM
Nap,done guess I should light up a smoke.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 07, 2014, 04:31:04 PM
Nap,done guess I should light up a smoke.
Sounds like a good plan.  Getting ready to light up a Nica Rustica for the ride home.  y'all have a great evening!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 04:33:09 PM
Nap,done guess I should light up a smoke.
Sounds like a good plan.  Getting ready to light up a Nica Rustica for the ride home.  y'all have a great evening!
Enjoy your Friday Evening SS
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 07, 2014, 04:42:06 PM
Nap,done guess I should light up a smoke.
I've got an Indian Tabac Classic Corojo from 7 or 8 years ago.  Getting ready to head out with it.  Lots of black pepper on the dry draw.  Stay tuned...
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 04:53:34 PM
Nap,done guess I should light up a smoke.
I've got an Indian Tabac Classic Corojo from 7 or 8 years ago.  Getting ready to head out with it.  Lots of black pepper on the dry draw.  Stay tuned...
Better get some salt to go with it
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 07, 2014, 05:05:36 PM
Lamest Friday ever, why so much work!
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 05:18:10 PM
Lamest Friday ever, why so much work!
Should not have to be working hard on Friday, now you will not be well rested for the weekend.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 07, 2014, 05:18:53 PM
Lamest Friday ever, why so much work!
Should not have to be working hard on Friday, now you will not be well rested for the weekend.
Total bullshit - trying to get out of here, hoping to leave in the next 15min or so
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 05:22:50 PM
Lamest Friday ever, why so much work!
Should not have to be working hard on Friday, now you will not be well rested for the weekend.
Total bullshit - trying to get out of here, hoping to leave in the next 15min or so
Well good luck getting out quick and Happy Quacker Hunting
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 07, 2014, 05:27:47 PM
Nap,done guess I should light up a smoke.
I've got an Indian Tabac Classic Corojo from 7 or 8 years ago.  Getting ready to head out with it.  Lots of black pepper on the dry draw.  Stay tuned...
Better get some salt to go with it
Salt?
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 05:28:52 PM
Nap,done guess I should light up a smoke.
I've got an Indian Tabac Classic Corojo from 7 or 8 years ago.  Getting ready to head out with it.  Lots of black pepper on the dry draw.  Stay tuned...
Better get some salt to go with it
Salt?
Well you said it had lots of pepper.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 07, 2014, 05:35:07 PM
Nap,done guess I should light up a smoke.
I've got an Indian Tabac Classic Corojo from 7 or 8 years ago.  Getting ready to head out with it.  Lots of black pepper on the dry draw.  Stay tuned...
Better get some salt to go with it
Salt?
Well you said it had lots of pepper.
Ahhh.  Well the draw sucks on this stick.  Flavors, are good when I can get some.  No salt, no more pepper.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2014, 05:42:21 PM
Nap,done guess I should light up a smoke.
I've got an Indian Tabac Classic Corojo from 7 or 8 years ago.  Getting ready to head out with it.  Lots of black pepper on the dry draw.  Stay tuned...
Better get some salt to go with it
Salt?
Well you said it had lots of pepper.
Ahhh.  Well the draw sucks on this stick.  Flavors, are good when I can get some.  No salt, no more pepper.
Never tried one myself.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 07, 2014, 05:45:28 PM
Have a good night gents!  I'll take some hunting pics for ya!   :D
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 07, 2014, 07:04:09 PM
Nap,done guess I should light up a smoke.
I've got an Indian Tabac Classic Corojo from 7 or 8 years ago.  Getting ready to head out with it.  Lots of black pepper on the dry draw.  Stay tuned...
Better get some salt to go with it
Salt?
Well you said it had lots of pepper.
Ahhh.  Well the draw sucks on this stick.  Flavors, are good when I can get some.  No salt, no more pepper.
Never tried one myself.
I used to pick them up all the time on cigarbid.com.  I have a whole shelf of Rocky Patel sticks and I'm not sure I ever was such a big fan.  At this point, I'm just trying to smoke them down.
Title: Re: 11/7/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on November 07, 2014, 11:58:38 PM
Have a good night gents!  I'll take some hunting pics for ya!   :D
I can't wait.