CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 03, 2018, 12:00:31 AM

Title: 8/3/2018
Post by: CigarBanter on August 03, 2018, 12:00:31 AM
Happy Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2018, 05:01:24 AM
MOW Little Devils 10/$30 FS at the Sister

Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 03, 2018, 05:55:06 AM
MOW Little Devils 10/$30 FS at the Sister
That's a decent deal right there.

Good morning, SCTex.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 03, 2018, 06:02:17 AM
Friday. I'd be a bit more excited if I didn't have a lot of cleaning and a birthday party staring down at me this weekend. Though, I'm hitting the links again tomorrow, so it's not all bad.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 03, 2018, 07:11:06 AM
Early sheesh.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 03, 2018, 07:14:24 AM
Friday. I'd be a bit more excited if I didn't have a lot of cleaning and a birthday party staring down at me this weekend. Though, I'm hitting the links again tomorrow, so it's not all bad.
You're starting to sound like me. Quit your bitching.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 03, 2018, 07:15:21 AM
Good morning, LTG.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 03, 2018, 07:26:35 AM
Friday. I'd be a bit more excited if I didn't have a lot of cleaning and a birthday party staring down at me this weekend. Though, I'm hitting the links again tomorrow, so it's not all bad.
You're starting to sound like me. Quit your bitching.
Mamma mia, calzone, saute.

There, better?  8)
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 03, 2018, 07:31:07 AM
Friday. I'd be a bit more excited if I didn't have a lot of cleaning and a birthday party staring down at me this weekend. Though, I'm hitting the links again tomorrow, so it's not all bad.
You're starting to sound like me. Quit your bitching.
Mamma mia, calzone, saute.

There, better?  8)
LALTS
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 03, 2018, 07:32:10 AM
Working from home today and not happy about it. My other half of the liverwurst sandwich is back at the office.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on August 03, 2018, 07:51:31 AM
Working from home today and not happy about it. My other half of the liverwurst sandwich is back at the office.
LOL
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 03, 2018, 07:51:33 AM
Working from home today and not happy about it. My other half of the liverwurst sandwich is back at the office.
Sure hope it's in the fridge, or it might set off the biological warfare alarms at HQ.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on August 03, 2018, 07:53:05 AM
good morning Tony and Daves. gotta hit WalMart sometime today to refill my eye drop script.
EPC 2nd and coffee going.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 03, 2018, 07:55:58 AM
Working from home today and not happy about it. My other half of the liverwurst sandwich is back at the office.
LOL
It's not a laughing matter, Dean.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 03, 2018, 07:57:08 AM
Working from home today and not happy about it. My other half of the liverwurst sandwich is back at the office.
Sure hope it's in the fridge, or it might set off the biological warfare alarms at HQ.
Of course, it's in the fridge. I'm hoping I can still have it on Monday.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 03, 2018, 08:01:13 AM
good morning Tony and Daves. gotta hit WalMart sometime today to refill my eye drop script.
EPC 2nd and coffee going.
I have to pick up the outlaws at the airport this afternoon. My wife has a dermatology emergency and can't go.

If I didn't love my m-i-l so much, I would have suggested Uber.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 03, 2018, 08:05:41 AM
But I'm looking forward to the DE Barnsmoker tomorrow, so I won't complain too much.

Need to plan my smokes for the day. There will be at least 1 raspberry thumbprint cookie in the lineup.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: Threebean on August 03, 2018, 08:07:25 AM
Morning SCDave, TonyDave, PeepersDean, and UberTony.  Friday, yeah!  I guess SlackerDave is still dreaming of wet boobies.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 03, 2018, 08:08:22 AM
But I'm looking forward to the DE Barnsmoker tomorrow, so I won't complain too much.

Need to plan my smokes for the day. There will be at least 1 raspberry thumbprint cookie in the lineup.
Sounds like a good time.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on August 03, 2018, 08:10:40 AM
Working from home today and not happy about it. My other half of the liverwurst sandwich is back at the office.
LOL
It's not a laughing matter, Dean.
of all places to leave THAT sandwich.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: Threebean on August 03, 2018, 08:11:43 AM
But I'm looking forward to the DE Barnsmoker tomorrow, so I won't complain too much.

Need to plan my smokes for the day. There will be at least 1 raspberry thumbprint cookie in the lineup.
Sounds like a good time.
Indeed, though enough folks fire up Acids it may start to smell a little funky.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on August 03, 2018, 08:13:24 AM
good morning Tony and Daves. gotta hit WalMart sometime today to refill my eye drop script.
EPC 2nd and coffee going.
I have to pick up the outlaws at the airport this afternoon. My wife has a dermatology emergency and can't go.

If I didn't love my m-i-l so much, I would have suggested Uber.
at least you have your priorities right.
just swing by the office on the way to the airport and grab your sandwich.
I hope your wife is okay and nothing serious.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on August 03, 2018, 08:14:49 AM
Morning SCDave, TonyDave, PeepersDean, and UberTony.  Friday, yeah!  I guess SlackerDave is still dreaming of wet boobies.
good morning Mark.
we all dream of wet tee shirts don't we?
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 03, 2018, 08:17:26 AM
Morning SCDave, TonyDave, PeepersDean, and UberTony.  Friday, yeah!  I guess SlackerDave is still dreaming of wet boobies.
Good morning, Mark.

What's with these unreliable Daves?
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 03, 2018, 08:22:12 AM

But I'm looking forward to the DE Barnsmoker tomorrow, so I won't complain too much.

Need to plan my smokes for the day. There will be at least 1 raspberry thumbprint cookie in the lineup.
Sounds like a good time.
Indeed, though enough folks fire up Acids it may start to smell a little funky.

I think the ACIDs are only in the Louisiana Barnsmoker. They only showcase the cigars that take leaves from that farm. Lucky for me, my list includes:
• Liga Privada A
• Liga Privada Velvet Rat
• Kentucky Fire Cured Just a Friend
• Pappy Van Winkle Barrel Fermented Limitada
• Larutan NDB
• Undisclosed T52 Size
• Undisclosed No.9 Size
• Nica Rustica El Brujito
• Debonaire Maduro Toro
• Indian Motorcycle Maduro
• 1 Liga Privada No.9 Coronet Tin
• 1 Liga Privada T52 Coronet Tin
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 03, 2018, 08:22:17 AM
But I'm looking forward to the DE Barnsmoker tomorrow, so I won't complain too much.

Need to plan my smokes for the day. There will be at least 1 raspberry thumbprint cookie in the lineup.
Sounds like a good time.
Indeed, though enough folks fire up Acids it may start to smell a little funky.
That'll be how I imagine Woodstock must have smelled.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 03, 2018, 08:23:43 AM
But I'm looking forward to the DE Barnsmoker tomorrow, so I won't complain too much.

Need to plan my smokes for the day. There will be at least 1 raspberry thumbprint cookie in the lineup.
Sounds like a good time.
Indeed, though enough folks fire up Acids it may start to smell a little funky.
That'll be how I imagine Woodstock must have smelled.
Doubt there will be any skunk weed at this event.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 03, 2018, 08:34:22 AM
But I'm looking forward to the DE Barnsmoker tomorrow, so I won't complain too much.

Need to plan my smokes for the day. There will be at least 1 raspberry thumbprint cookie in the lineup.
Sounds like a good time.
Indeed, though enough folks fire up Acids it may start to smell a little funky.
That'll be how I imagine Woodstock must have smelled.
Doubt there will be any skunk weed at this event.
Skunk weed, ACIDs, same difference.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on August 03, 2018, 08:40:00 AM
I am real sick of eye drops.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 03, 2018, 08:42:01 AM
Morning SCDave, TonyDave, PeepersDean, and UberTony.  Friday, yeah!  I guess SlackerDave is still dreaming of wet boobies.
Good morning, Mark.

What's with these unreliable Daves?
Best I can do for you at the moment:

Today's birthdays:
Ms. Jade (born Chevon Young) is an American rapper from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. (39)
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 03, 2018, 08:43:38 AM
Morning SCDave, TonyDave, PeepersDean, and UberTony.  Friday, yeah!  I guess SlackerDave is still dreaming of wet boobies.
Good morning, Mark.

What's with these unreliable Daves?
Best I can do for you at the moment:

Today's birthdays:
Ms. Jade (born Chevon Young) is an American rapper from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. (39)
On the opposite end of the spectrum, I believe today is also Tony Bennett's birthday.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 03, 2018, 08:55:02 AM
Morning SCDave, TonyDave, PeepersDean, and UberTony.  Friday, yeah!  I guess SlackerDave is still dreaming of wet boobies.
Good morning, Mark.

What's with these unreliable Daves?
Best I can do for you at the moment:

Today's birthdays:
Ms. Jade (born Chevon Young) is an American rapper from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. (39)
On the opposite end of the spectrum, I believe today is also Tony Bennett's birthday.
How is that opposite? I bet we could find a duet of the two of them, if we looked hard enough.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2018, 09:01:14 AM
Friday. I'd be a bit more excited if I didn't have a lot of cleaning and a birthday party staring down at me this weekend. Though, I'm hitting the links again tomorrow, so it's not all bad.
You're starting to sound like me. Quit your bitching.
Yea!
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 03, 2018, 09:11:11 AM
Friday. I'd be a bit more excited if I didn't have a lot of cleaning and a birthday party staring down at me this weekend. Though, I'm hitting the links again tomorrow, so it's not all bad.
You're starting to sound like me. Quit your bitching.
Yea!
Hey, look who showed up!
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2018, 09:12:42 AM
Working from home today and not happy about it. My other half of the liverwurst sandwich is back at the office.
Just think of the poor co-workers who are IN the office today....or even better, what it will smell like come Monday.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2018, 09:14:18 AM
Morning SCDave, TonyDave, PeepersDean, and UberTony.  Friday, yeah!  I guess SlackerDave is still dreaming of wet boobies.
Good morning, Mark.

What's with these unreliable Daves?
I'm not unreliable, I said I was on vacation, so GFY!
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2018, 09:15:17 AM
I am real sick of eye drops.
I got one more week of drops but it is at least only one drop per day now.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2018, 09:17:35 AM
Tenski day at the Page, a good many high quality cigars but none of the prices tickled my credit card whatsoever  :(
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2018, 09:18:51 AM
Morning SCDave, TonyDave, PeepersDean, and UberTony.  Friday, yeah!  I guess SlackerDave is still dreaming of wet boobies.
Good morning, Mark.

What's with these unreliable Daves?
I'm not unreliable, I said I was on vacation, so GFY!
Did you get this vacation approved by the vacation committee then signed off on by the Mayor?
  If not then you are AWOL.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2018, 09:24:42 AM
Morning SCDave, TonyDave, PeepersDean, and UberTony.  Friday, yeah!  I guess SlackerDave is still dreaming of wet boobies.
Good morning, Mark.

What's with these unreliable Daves?
Best I can do for you at the moment:

Today's birthdays:
Ms. Jade (born Chevon Young) is an American rapper from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. (39)
That's all Mr. Bean needs.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2018, 09:25:26 AM
Morning SCDave, TonyDave, PeepersDean, and UberTony.  Friday, yeah!  I guess SlackerDave is still dreaming of wet boobies.
Good morning, Mark.

What's with these unreliable Daves?
I'm not unreliable, I said I was on vacation, so GFY!
Did you get this vacation approved by the vacation committee then signed off on by the Mayor?
  If not then you are AWOL.
Then I'm fukkin AWOL!
I don't need no stinkin' permission.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2018, 09:27:52 AM
Today is Friday, Aug. 3, the 215th day of 2018. There are 150 days left in the year.

   Today's Highlight in History:

   On August 3, 1936, Jesse Owens of the United States won the first of his four gold medals at the Berlin Olympics as he took the 100-meter sprint.

   On this date:

   In 1492, Christopher Columbus set sail from Palos, Spain, on a voyage that took him to the present-day Americas.

   In 1807, former Vice President Aaron Burr went on trial before a federal court in Richmond, Virginia, charged with treason. (He was acquitted less than a month later.)

   In 1914, Germany declared war on France at the onset of World War I.

   In 1921, baseball commissioner Kenesaw Mountain Landis refused to reinstate the former Chicago White Sox players implicated in the "Black Sox" scandal, despite their acquittals in a jury trial.

   In 1943, U.S. Army Lt. Gen. George S. Patton slapped a private at an army hospital in Sicily, accusing him of cowardice. (Patton was later ordered by Gen. Dwight D. Eisenhower to apologize for this and a second, similar episode.)

   In 1958, the nuclear-powered submarine USS Nautilus became the first vessel to cross the North Pole underwater.

   In 1966, comedian Lenny Bruce, whose raunchy brand of satire and dark humor landed him in trouble with the law, was found dead in his Los Angeles home; he was 40.

   In 1972, the U.S. Senate ratified the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty between the United States and the Soviet Union. (The U.S. unilaterally withdrew from the treaty in 2002.)

   In 1980, closing ceremonies were held in Moscow for the Summer Olympic Games, which had been boycotted by dozens of countries, including the United States.

   In 1981, U.S. air traffic controllers went on strike, despite a warning from President Ronald Reagan they would be fired, which they were.

   In 1987, the Iran-Contra congressional hearings ended, with none of the 29 witnesses tying President Ronald Reagan directly to the diversion of arms-sales profits to Nicaraguan rebels.

   In 1994, Arkansas carried out the nation's first triple execution in 32 years. Stephen G. Breyer was sworn in as the Supreme Court's newest justice in a private ceremony at Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist's Vermont summer home.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2018, 09:28:49 AM
   Ten years ago: Nobel Prize-winning Russian author Alexander Solzhenitsyn died near Moscow at age 89. Al-Qaida confirmed the death of a top commander (Abu Khabab al-Masri), apparently in a U.S. airstrike in Pakistan; he was accused of training the suicide bombers who'd killed 17 American sailors on the USS Cole in 2000. At least 145 people were killed in a stampede of pilgrims at a remote mountaintop Hindu temple in India.

   Five years ago: President Barack Obama's trade representative, Michael Froman, vetoed a yet-to-be-enacted ban on imports of Chinese-made Apple iPads and iPhones, overruling the U.S. International Trade Commission and dealing a setback to rival South Korean electronics company Samsung. Zimbabwe's electoral panel declared that longtime President Robert Mugabe had won re-election by a landslide.

   One year ago: Senators introduced two bipartisan bills aimed at protecting Special Counsel Robert Mueller from being fired by President Donald Trump. (Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said the effort was unnecessary, and that he wouldn't let the legislation reach the floor.) West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice said he was switching parties to join the Republicans, a move that came as President Donald Trump visited his increasingly conservative state.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2018, 09:32:07 AM
Today's Birthdays:
Football Hall of Fame coach Marv Levy is 93.
Singer Tony Bennett is 92.
Actor Martin Sheen is 78.
 College and Pro Football Hall of Famer Lance Alworth is 78.
Lifestyle guru Martha Stewart is 77.
Singer Beverly Lee (The Shirelles) is 77.
Rock musician B.B. Dickerson is 69.
Movie director John Landis is 68.
Actress JoMarie Payton is 68.
Actor Jay North (TV: "Dennis the Menace") is 67.
Hockey Hall-of-Famer Marcel Dionne is 67.
Actor Philip Casnoff is 64.
Actor John C. McGinley is 59.
Rock singer-musician Lee Rocker (The Stray Cats) is 57.
Actress Lisa Ann Walter is 57.
Rock singer James Hetfield (Metallica) is 55.
Rock singer-musician Ed Roland (Collective Soul) is 55.
Actor Isaiah Washington is 55.
Country musician Dean Sams (Lonestar) is 52.
Rock musician Stephen Carpenter (Deftones) is 48.
Hip-hop artist Spinderella (Salt-N-Pepa) is 47.
Actress Brigid Brannagh is 46.
Actor Michael Ealy is 45.
Country musician Jimmy De Martini (Zac Brown Band) is 42.
NFL quarterback Tom Brady is 41.
Actress Evangeline (ee-VAN'-gel-een) Lilly is 39.
Actress Mamie Gummer is 35.
Olympic gold medal swimmer Ryan Lochte is 34.
Country singer Whitney Duncan is 34.
Actor Jon Foster is 34.
Actress Georgina Haig is 33.
Singer Holly Arnstein (Dream) is 33.
Actress Tanya Fischer is 33.
Pop-rock musician Brent Kutzle (OneRepublic) is 33.
Rapper D.R.A.M. is 30.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2018, 09:33:12 AM
 Thought for Today: "Many of us spend half of our time wishing for things we could have if we didn't spend half our time wishing." -- Alexander Woollcott, American critic (1887-1943).
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2018, 09:34:00 AM
Dennis the Menace is 67???   :o
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2018, 09:35:40 AM
Morning SCDave, TonyDave, PeepersDean, and UberTony.  Friday, yeah!  I guess SlackerDave is still dreaming of wet boobies.
Good morning, Mark.

What's with these unreliable Daves?
I'm not unreliable, I said I was on vacation, so GFY!
And I had to call into a friggin 8:00 work meeting, so double GFY!
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 03, 2018, 09:40:15 AM
Morning SCDave, TonyDave, PeepersDean, and UberTony.  Friday, yeah!  I guess SlackerDave is still dreaming of wet boobies.
Good morning, Mark.

What's with these unreliable Daves?
I'm not unreliable, I said I was on vacation, so GFY!
You weren't the Dave I was referring to. Relax.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2018, 09:57:05 AM
Morning SCDave, TonyDave, PeepersDean, and UberTony.  Friday, yeah!  I guess SlackerDave is still dreaming of wet boobies.
Good morning, Mark.

What's with these unreliable Daves?
I'm not unreliable, I said I was on vacation, so GFY!
You weren't the Dave I was referring to. Relax.
You said DAVES.  Don't try to weasel out of this one...no alternate realities here.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 03, 2018, 10:04:57 AM
Morning SCDave, TonyDave, PeepersDean, and UberTony.  Friday, yeah!  I guess SlackerDave is still dreaming of wet boobies.
Good morning, Mark.

What's with these unreliable Daves?
I'm not unreliable, I said I was on vacation, so GFY!
You weren't the Dave I was referring to. Relax.
You said DAVES.  Don't try to weasel out of this one...no alternate realities here.
Says you. We're the country of #AlternativeFacts, remember?
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2018, 10:08:57 AM
Morning SCDave, TonyDave, PeepersDean, and UberTony.  Friday, yeah!  I guess SlackerDave is still dreaming of wet boobies.
Good morning, Mark.

What's with these unreliable Daves?
I'm not unreliable, I said I was on vacation, so GFY!
You weren't the Dave I was referring to. Relax.
You said DAVES.  Don't try to weasel out of this one...no alternate realities here.
Says you. We're the country of #AlternativeFacts, remember?
Thinking it, decided not to go there.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: razgueado on August 03, 2018, 10:15:21 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: Threebean on August 03, 2018, 10:25:16 AM
Morning SCDave, TonyDave, PeepersDean, and UberTony.  Friday, yeah!  I guess SlackerDave is still dreaming of wet boobies.
Good morning, Mark.

What's with these unreliable Daves?
I'm not unreliable, I said I was on vacation, so GFY!
You weren't the Dave I was referring to. Relax.
You said DAVES.  Don't try to weasel out of this one...no alternate realities here.
You've redeemed yourself with the new avi.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2018, 10:36:15 AM
Morning Mr. Raz.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2018, 10:40:31 AM
Morning SCDave, TonyDave, PeepersDean, and UberTony.  Friday, yeah!  I guess SlackerDave is still dreaming of wet boobies.
Good morning, Mark.

What's with these unreliable Daves?
I'm not unreliable, I said I was on vacation, so GFY!
You weren't the Dave I was referring to. Relax.
You said DAVES.  Don't try to weasel out of this one...no alternate realities here.
You've redeemed yourself with the new avi.
Cotton!  The fabric of our Lives.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 03, 2018, 10:48:30 AM
Morning SCDave, TonyDave, PeepersDean, and UberTony.  Friday, yeah!  I guess SlackerDave is still dreaming of wet boobies.
Good morning, Mark.

What's with these unreliable Daves?
I'm not unreliable, I said I was on vacation, so GFY!
You weren't the Dave I was referring to. Relax.
You said DAVES.  Don't try to weasel out of this one...no alternate realities here.
Hahaha. Caught.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 03, 2018, 10:49:22 AM
Morning SCDave, TonyDave, PeepersDean, and UberTony.  Friday, yeah!  I guess SlackerDave is still dreaming of wet boobies.
Good morning, Mark.

What's with these unreliable Daves?
I'm not unreliable, I said I was on vacation, so GFY!
You weren't the Dave I was referring to. Relax.
You said DAVES.  Don't try to weasel out of this one...no alternate realities here.
You've redeemed yourself with the new avi.
+2
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 03, 2018, 10:50:00 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Bret.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: razgueado on August 03, 2018, 10:51:22 AM
Morning Mr. Raz.
Morning, TD.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: razgueado on August 03, 2018, 10:52:05 AM
Morning SCDave, TonyDave, PeepersDean, and UberTony.  Friday, yeah!  I guess SlackerDave is still dreaming of wet boobies.
Good morning, Mark.

What's with these unreliable Daves?
I'm not unreliable, I said I was on vacation, so GFY!
You weren't the Dave I was referring to. Relax.
You said DAVES.  Don't try to weasel out of this one...no alternate realities here.
You've redeemed yourself with the new avi.
Cotton!  The fabric of our Lives.
Cotton never looked sexier.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: razgueado on August 03, 2018, 10:52:40 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Bret.
Buenos dias, Seρor Alcalde.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on August 03, 2018, 11:24:14 AM
good mornig boys, just made it this morning...
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on August 03, 2018, 11:27:28 AM
lunch today is off the by the pound buffet, some brocoli rabe, a few pieces of sushi,
a small slice of roast port, and some fruit.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: Threebean on August 03, 2018, 11:31:23 AM
lunch today is off the by the pound buffet, some brocoli rabe, a few pieces of sushi,
a small slice of roast port, and some fruit.
Simple enough, but you make it sound delicious.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 03, 2018, 11:31:45 AM
lunch today is off the by the pound buffet, some brocoli rabe, a few pieces of sushi,
a small slice of roast port, and some fruit.
I'd just load up on the broccoli rabe.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on August 03, 2018, 11:43:46 AM
morning Dave, RazMan, and Flip.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on August 03, 2018, 11:45:52 AM
"Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... "
fight nice.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on August 03, 2018, 11:58:51 AM
Walmart was a nightmare. tax free weekend here.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 03, 2018, 12:07:45 PM
good mornig boys, just made it this morning...
You can barely call it morning.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: Threebean on August 03, 2018, 12:24:58 PM
lunch today is off the by the pound buffet, some brocoli rabe, a few pieces of sushi,
a small slice of roast port, and some fruit.
I'd just load up on the broccoli rabe.
Why does that not surprise me.  ;)
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on August 03, 2018, 12:30:54 PM
tuna noodle casserole for lunch. stuffed pork chop, oven browned potatoes, corn on the cob, and applesauce for dinner.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: Threebean on August 03, 2018, 12:33:16 PM
Left over greek combo carryout (gyro, chicken, rice, etc) from yesterday.  And with that I'm out of here for a few hours.  Adios, mofos.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 03, 2018, 12:34:22 PM
I'm gonna have some leftover Singapore Mei Fun for lunch.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 03, 2018, 12:35:21 PM
Walmart was a nightmare. tax free weekend here.
Going later to get school uniforms for the same reason. Should be a blast.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 03, 2018, 12:39:56 PM
House is finally empty. Good time to have my lunch and find the sticks I plan to smoke tomorrow.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on August 03, 2018, 12:41:14 PM
Walmart was a nightmare. tax free weekend here.
Going later to get school uniforms for the same reason. Should be a blast.
I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 03, 2018, 12:52:37 PM
Walmart was a nightmare. tax free weekend here.
Going later to get school uniforms for the same reason. Should be a blast.
I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
The thought of golf in the morning will be the only thing that gets me through it. Lol
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 03, 2018, 01:00:27 PM
Walmart was a nightmare. tax free weekend here.
Going later to get school uniforms for the same reason. Should be a blast.
I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
The thought of golf in the morning will be the only thing that gets me through it. Lol
When's the birthday party?
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 03, 2018, 01:05:16 PM
Walmart was a nightmare. tax free weekend here.
Going later to get school uniforms for the same reason. Should be a blast.
I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
The thought of golf in the morning will be the only thing that gets me through it. Lol
When's the birthday party?
Sunday @ 1.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 03, 2018, 01:05:36 PM
Walmart was a nightmare. tax free weekend here.
Going later to get school uniforms for the same reason. Should be a blast.
I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
The thought of golf in the morning will be the only thing that gets me through it. Lol
When's the birthday party?
Sunday @ 1.
But it's just parents and grandparents, so not a huge deal.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 03, 2018, 01:17:53 PM
Walmart was a nightmare. tax free weekend here.
Going later to get school uniforms for the same reason. Should be a blast.
I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
The thought of golf in the morning will be the only thing that gets me through it. Lol
When's the birthday party?
Sunday @ 1.
But it's just parents and grandparents, so not a huge deal.
That's cool. Are you playing the part of the grill master?
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 03, 2018, 01:23:10 PM
Walmart was a nightmare. tax free weekend here.
Going later to get school uniforms for the same reason. Should be a blast.
I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
The thought of golf in the morning will be the only thing that gets me through it. Lol
When's the birthday party?
Sunday @ 1.
But it's just parents and grandparents, so not a huge deal.
That's cool. Are you playing the part of the grill master?
Nah, but I am playing the part of guy who picks up the pizza.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on August 03, 2018, 01:37:42 PM
Walmart was a nightmare. tax free weekend here.
Going later to get school uniforms for the same reason. Should be a blast.
I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
The thought of golf in the morning will be the only thing that gets me through it. Lol
I'll be thinking of you on the links tomorrow. I sure miss playing. I can't wait to get my other eye fixed.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 03, 2018, 01:40:11 PM
I'm gonna have some leftover Singapore Mei Fun for lunch.
I am the king of reheating food. Fired the leftovers up in a wok with some sriracha and a fried egg. It is far better than the first go round.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 03, 2018, 01:50:38 PM
I'm gonna have some leftover Singapore Mei Fun for lunch.
I am the king of reheating food. Fired the leftovers up in a wok with some sriracha and a fried egg. It is far better than the first go round.
Singapore Mei Fun sounds like a Chinese prostitute.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 03, 2018, 01:52:46 PM
Walmart was a nightmare. tax free weekend here.
Going later to get school uniforms for the same reason. Should be a blast.
I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
The thought of golf in the morning will be the only thing that gets me through it. Lol
I'll be thinking of you on the links tomorrow. I sure miss playing. I can't wait to get my other eye fixed.
I'll be sure to slice one into the trees in your honor.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 03, 2018, 02:12:26 PM
I'm gonna have some leftover Singapore Mei Fun for lunch.
I am the king of reheating food. Fired the leftovers up in a wok with some sriracha and a fried egg. It is far better than the first go round.
Singapore Mei Fun sounds like a Chinese prostitute.
Makes a lot of sense.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 03, 2018, 02:14:27 PM
Just about time to fight my way through tax free weekend at the happiest place on Earth. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 03, 2018, 02:20:45 PM
Just about time to fight my way through tax free weekend at the happiest place on Earth. Hazzuh!
Enjoy. And hit 'em straight tomorrow.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on August 03, 2018, 02:56:47 PM
Walmart was a nightmare. tax free weekend here.
Going later to get school uniforms for the same reason. Should be a blast.
I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
The thought of golf in the morning will be the only thing that gets me through it. Lol
I'll be thinking of you on the links tomorrow. I sure miss playing. I can't wait to get my other eye fixed.
I'll be sure to slice one into the trees in your honor.
thank you Dave, I really appreciate that.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on August 03, 2018, 04:05:36 PM
trying another Ortega REO robusto with coffee.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2018, 04:08:19 PM
Murcielago cut and ready for 🔥
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on August 03, 2018, 04:26:18 PM
Murcielago cut and ready for 🔥
good choice.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 03, 2018, 04:57:08 PM
Murcielago cut and ready for
good choice.
The only bad choice is the one I'm making... No smoke.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2018, 05:12:19 PM
Morning SCDave, TonyDave, PeepersDean, and UberTony.  Friday, yeah!  I guess SlackerDave is still dreaming of wet boobies.
Good morning, Mark.

What's with these unreliable Daves?
I'm not unreliable, I said I was on vacation, so GFY!
You weren't the Dave I was referring to. Relax.
You said DAVES.  Don't try to weasel out of this one...no alternate realities here.
Hahaha. Caught.
You usually are.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2018, 05:14:43 PM
Murcielago cut and ready for
good choice.
The only bad choice is the one I'm making... No smoke.
And on Friday at that :o
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2018, 05:15:37 PM
Murcielago cut and ready for 🔥
I, II or III?....or is the metallic IV?
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2018, 05:16:46 PM
Murcielago cut and ready for
good choice.
The only bad choice is the one I'm making... No smoke.
And on Friday at that :o
I can let him slide if he says he's resting his palate for tomorrow... :P
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2018, 05:17:16 PM
I'm off to the boy's for dinner and whatever after.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2018, 05:32:24 PM
Murcielago cut and ready for 🔥
I, II or III?....or is the metallic IV?
I’s are the only kind I have
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 03, 2018, 05:33:45 PM
Murcielago cut and ready for
good choice.
The only bad choice is the one I'm making... No smoke.
And on Friday at that :o
I can let him slide if he says he's resting his palate for tomorrow... :P
There is no sliding when working from home, sheesh!
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on August 03, 2018, 07:16:39 PM
Murcielago cut and ready for
good choice.
The only bad choice is the one I'm making... No smoke.
you sure you're a cigar smoker?
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 03, 2018, 09:07:47 PM
Murcielago cut and ready for
good choice.
The only bad choice is the one I'm making... No smoke.
you sure you're a cigar smoker?
Nope.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: Threebean on August 03, 2018, 11:08:22 PM
Murcielago cut and ready for
good choice.
The only bad choice is the one I'm making... No smoke.
you sure you're a cigar smoker?
Nope.
Compared to Dean none of us are cigar smokers.
Title: Re: 8/3/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 03, 2018, 11:27:23 PM
Murcielago cut and ready for
good choice.
The only bad choice is the one I'm making... No smoke.
you sure you're a cigar smoker?
Nope.
Compared to Dean none of us are cigar smokers.
No joke. 3 boxes a week wouldn't be able to keep up with Dean.