CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on February 21, 2018, 12:00:07 AM

Title: 2/21/2018
Post by: CigarBanter on February 21, 2018, 12:00:07 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 21, 2018, 05:49:40 AM
Morning, ya humps.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 21, 2018, 06:18:52 AM
Right back acha OhioDave.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 21, 2018, 06:19:52 AM
Today is Wednesday, Feb. 21, the 52nd day of 2018. There are 313 days left in the year.
Today's Highlight in History:
On Feb. 21, 1965, black Muslim leader and civil rights activist Malcolm X, 39, was shot to death inside Harlem's Audubon Ballroom in New York by assassins identified as members of the Nation of Islam. (Three men were convicted of murder and imprisoned; all were eventually paroled.)
On this date:
In 1437, James I, King of Scots, 42, was assassinated in Perth by a group of conspirators led by Walter, Earl of Atholl; his 6-year-old son succeeded him as James II.
In 1513, Pope Julius II, who commissioned Michelangelo to paint the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, died nearly four months after the project was completed.
In 1613, Mikhail Romanov, 16, was unanimously chosen by Russia's national assembly to be czar, beginning a dynasty that would last three centuries.
In 1885, the Washington Monument was dedicated.
In 1916, the World War I Battle of Verdun began in France as German forces attacked; the French were able to prevail after 10 months of fighting.
In 1945, during the World War II Battle of Iwo Jima, the escort carrier USS Bismarck Sea was sunk by kamikazes with the loss of 318 men.
In 1947, inventor Edwin H. Land publicly demonstrated his Polaroid Land camera, which used self-developing film to produce a black & white photograph in 60 seconds.
In 1958, the USS Gudgeon (SS-567) became the first American submarine to complete a round-the-world cruise, eight months after departing from Pearl Harbor in Hawaii.
In 1972, President Richard M. Nixon began his historic visit to China as he and his wife, Pat, arrived in Beijing.
In 1975, former Attorney General John N. Mitchell and former White House aides H.R. Haldeman and John D. Ehrlichman were sentenced to 2 1/2 to 8 years in prison for their roles in the Watergate cover-up (each ended up serving a year and a-half).
In 1986, Larry Wu-tai Chin, the first American found guilty of spying for China, killed himself in his Virginia jail cell.
In 1992, Kristi Yamaguchi (yah-mah-GOO'-chee) of the United States won the gold medal in ladies' figure skating at the Albertville Olympics; Midori Ito (mee-doh-ree ee-toh) of Japan won the silver, Nancy Kerrigan of the U.S., the bronze.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 21, 2018, 06:20:51 AM
Ten years ago: Serb rioters broke into the U.S. Embassy in Belgrade and set fire to an office during protests against Western support for an independent Kosovo. President George W. Bush concluded his six-day African tour in Liberia, where he offered help to lift the country from years of ruinous fighting. A Venezuelan plane crashed in the Andes, killing all 46 on board. Author Robin Moore, who wrote "The French Connection" and "The Green Berets," died in Hopkinsville, Kentucky, at age 82. Former Arizona Gov. Evan Mecham (MEE'-kuhm), who was removed in a 1988 impeachment trial, died in Phoenix at age 83.

Five years ago: Drew Peterson, the Chicago-area police officer who gained notoriety after his much-younger fourth wife, Stacy Peterson, vanished in 2007, was sentenced to 38 years in prison for murdering his third wife, Kathleen Savio.

One year ago: President Donald Trump condemned recent threats against Jewish community centers in the U.S. as "painful reminders" of lingering prejudice and evil; the president also denounced "bigotry, intolerance and hatred in all of its very ugly forms" during his first visit to the new Smithsonian black history museum. Conservative writer Milo Yiannopoulos (MY'-loh yuh-NAH'-poh-lihs) resigned as an editor for Breitbart News, apologizing for comments he'd made in video clips in which he appeared to defend sexual relationships between men and boys as young as 13.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 21, 2018, 06:21:21 AM
Today's Birthdays: Former Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe (moo-GAH'-bay) is 94. Fashion designer Hubert de Givenchy is 91. Movie director Bob Rafelson is 85. Actor Gary Lockwood is 81. Actor-director Richard Beymer is 79. Actor Peter McEnery is 78. U.S. Rep. John Lewis, D-Ga., is 78. Film/music company executive David Geffen is 75. Actress Tyne Daly is 72. Actor Anthony Daniels is 72. Tricia Nixon Cox is 72. Former Sen. Olympia J. Snowe, R-Maine, is 71. Rock musician Jerry Harrison (The Heads) is 69. Actress Christine Ebersole is 65. Actor William Petersen is 65. Actor Kelsey Grammer is 63. Country singer Mary Chapin Carpenter is 60. Actor Kim Coates is 60. Actor Jack Coleman is 60. Actor Christopher Atkins is 57. Rock singer Ranking Roger is 57. Actor William Baldwin is 55. Rock musician Michael Ward is 51. Actress Aunjanue Ellis is 49. Blues musician Corey Harris is 49. Country singer Eric Heatherly is 48. Rock musician Eric Wilson is 48. Rock musician Tad Kinchla (Blues Traveler) is 45. Singer Rhiannon Giddens (Carolina Chocolate Drops) is 41. Actor Tituss Burgess is 39. Actress Jennifer Love Hewitt is 39. Comedian-actor Jordan Peele is 39. Actor Brendan Sexton III is 38. Singer Charlotte Church is 32. Actress Ashley Greene is 31. Actress Ellen Page is 31. Actor Corbin Bleu is 29. Actress Hayley Orrantia is 24. Actress Sophie Turner is 22.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 21, 2018, 06:22:10 AM
Thought for Today: "In scandal, as in robbery, the receiver is always as bad as the thief." - Lord Chesterfield, English author and statesman (1694-1773).
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 21, 2018, 06:30:41 AM
Good morning Golf and NJDave.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 21, 2018, 07:00:33 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.  Don't let this lovely day get by without enjoying a cigar.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 21, 2018, 07:04:32 AM
Not much available this morning, dueling RyJs, dumping more Smoking Monks and overpriced Macanudo's.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 21, 2018, 07:17:55 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.  Don't let this lovely day get by without enjoying a cigar.
Brought the Papi Chulo Fish gave me in case I wouldn't have time for something larger.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 21, 2018, 07:19:31 AM
It's already 60° and only gonna get warmer. Ask me why the heat was blasting on the bus? FML.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 21, 2018, 07:22:40 AM
It's already 60° and only gonna get warmer. Ask me why the heat was blasting on the bus? FML.
Because it's a bus!
People are not supposed to be comfortable on a bus.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 21, 2018, 07:22:41 AM
It's already 60° and only gonna get warmer. Ask me why the heat was blasting on the bus? FML.
They wanted to make sure you were nice and sweaty before you got to work.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 21, 2018, 07:23:32 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.  Don't let this lovely day get by without enjoying a cigar.
Brought the Papi Chulo Fish gave me in case I wouldn't have time for something larger.
Not bad, but here's hoping you have time for something larger....
TWSS.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 21, 2018, 07:24:11 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.  Don't let this lovely day get by without enjoying a cigar.
Brought the Papi Chulo Fish gave me in case I wouldn't have time for something larger.
Not bad, but here's hoping you have time for something larger....
TWSS.
I really hate setting up my own TWSS's....
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 21, 2018, 07:24:32 AM
But had to get us to page two...
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 21, 2018, 07:24:59 AM
Did Fishy say how his son made out in the tourney Monday?
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 21, 2018, 07:26:27 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.  Don't let this lovely day get by without enjoying a cigar.
Brought the Papi Chulo Fish gave me in case I wouldn't have time for something larger.
Not bad, but here's hoping you have time for something larger....
TWSS.
That's the plan.

But at the moment I'm wondering why I have a ton of Room101 MC2s and haven't smoked a single one all winter?
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 21, 2018, 07:27:02 AM
Did Fishy say how his son made out in the tourney Monday?
Never got a report back. That bum!
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: sfish on February 21, 2018, 07:48:12 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.  Don't let this lovely day get by without enjoying a cigar.
Brought the Papi Chulo Fish gave me in case I wouldn't have time for something larger.
Are you talking about the little Chupacabra from the Somerville store?
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 21, 2018, 07:48:56 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.  Don't let this lovely day get by without enjoying a cigar.
Brought the Papi Chulo Fish gave me in case I wouldn't have time for something larger.
Are you talking about the little Chupacabra from the Somerville store?
Yes sir.

Good morning, Fish.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: sfish on February 21, 2018, 07:49:21 AM
Did Fishy say how his son made out in the tourney Monday?
Was ugly, the one team was an A level travel team...took our lumps
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: sfish on February 21, 2018, 07:51:30 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.  Don't let this lovely day get by without enjoying a cigar.
Brought the Papi Chulo Fish gave me in case I wouldn't have time for something larger.
Are you talking about the little Chupacabra from the Somerville store?
Yes sir.

Good morning, Fish.
Morning Tony, that's an Esteban Carerras Chupito...just so you know
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Threebean on February 21, 2018, 08:09:16 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.  Don't let this lovely day get by without enjoying a cigar.
Brought the Papi Chulo Fish gave me in case I wouldn't have time for something larger.
Not bad, but here's hoping you have time for something larger....
TWSS.
I really hate setting up my own TWSS's....
Sure you do.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Threebean on February 21, 2018, 08:11:25 AM
Morning Daves, HopingForALargerOneMayor, and OnTheLosingEndFish.  Temps dropped 30 deg from yesterday, rainy and 40 deg here.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Threebean on February 21, 2018, 08:16:20 AM
But had to get us to page two...
Heather Graham looking fine, BTW.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 21, 2018, 08:31:38 AM
But had to get us to page two...
Heather Graham looking fine, BTW.
She looks like wherever she is, the temps just dropped 30 degrees, as well.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Threebean on February 21, 2018, 08:33:44 AM
But had to get us to page two...
Heather Graham looking fine, BTW.
She looks like wherever she is, the temps just dropped 30 degrees, as well.
She's just excited to see you.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 21, 2018, 08:42:51 AM
Good morning all!
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 21, 2018, 08:59:41 AM
But had to get us to page two...
Heather Graham looking fine, BTW.
She looks like wherever she is, the temps just dropped 30 degrees, as well.
She's just excited to see you.
I get that all the time.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 21, 2018, 09:05:41 AM
Good morning all!
Good morning Mark and Sam.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 21, 2018, 09:31:15 AM
Hey Tony, did you get a chance to smoke the Gilberti?
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 21, 2018, 09:31:36 AM
Hey Tony, did you get a chance to smoke the Gilberti?
No sir. It's still on deck.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Threebean on February 21, 2018, 09:33:30 AM
But had to get us to page two...
Heather Graham looking fine, BTW.
She looks like wherever she is, the temps just dropped 30 degrees, as well.
She's just excited to see you.
I get that all the time.
I know, right?  Sometimes I get tired of saying "sorry, sweetheart, I'm married".
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 21, 2018, 09:40:41 AM
But had to get us to page two...
Heather Graham looking fine, BTW.
I aim to please.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 21, 2018, 09:41:01 AM
But had to get us to page two...
Heather Graham looking fine, BTW.
I aim to please.
Hope the week is meeting your expectations.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 21, 2018, 09:42:35 AM
But had to get us to page two...
Heather Graham looking fine, BTW.
She looks like wherever she is, the temps just dropped 30 degrees, as well.
Screw that, Tony, Fishy and I are enjoying our highs in the mid 70's!   ;D
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 21, 2018, 09:43:51 AM
Morning LifeLessonFish, FrostyBean and TravelTimeSam.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 21, 2018, 09:44:31 AM
Hey Tony, did you get a chance to smoke the Gilberti?
No sir. It's still on deck.
Don't hold your breath Sam.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 21, 2018, 09:45:10 AM
But had to get us to page two...
Heather Graham looking fine, BTW.
She looks like wherever she is, the temps just dropped 30 degrees, as well.
She's just excited to see you.
I get that all the time.
I know, right?  Sometimes I get tired of saying "sorry, sweetheart, I'm married".
Yea, me too..... :P
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 21, 2018, 09:48:41 AM
But had to get us to page two...
Heather Graham looking fine, BTW.
She looks like wherever she is, the temps just dropped 30 degrees, as well.
Screw that, Tony, Fishy and I are enjoying our highs in the mid 70's!   ;D
We got near 70 ourselves yesterday. It was quite lovely. Was mid-60s when I got up this morning, already down to 46. D'oh!

EDIT: Actually looks like our high got up to 74. Hot darn.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 21, 2018, 10:02:59 AM
Hey Tony, did you get a chance to smoke the Gilberti?
No sir. It's still on deck.
Don't hold your breath Sam.
Nope, no breath holding here.  actually, it's going to be 75 here as well today, so i may just take in some of that good Dupont polluted Wilmington air this afternoon!
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 21, 2018, 10:17:30 AM
Hey Tony, did you get a chance to smoke the Gilberti?
No sir. It's still on deck.
Don't hold your breath Sam.
Well, it's warm enough but it's a bit cloudy and threatening to rain.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 21, 2018, 10:30:10 AM
Hey Tony, did you get a chance to smoke the Gilberti?
No sir. It's still on deck.
Don't hold your breath Sam.
Well, it's warm enough but it's a bit cloudy and threatening to rain.
Thanks GlassHalfEmptyTony.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 21, 2018, 10:31:55 AM
Billy Graham dead at 99.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 21, 2018, 10:43:53 AM
Billy Graham dead at 99.
I guess God was ready for him.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 21, 2018, 10:54:16 AM
Interesting email from Michael Burgher at the Sis...

I received what will probably be my last shipment from AJ Fernandez on his own blend on his rendition of the Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story – He basically took the Fuente Hemmingway, deconstructed it, and then put together what he feels is the most similar blend with his own expert twist.

The size is the same as the Fuente Short Story – 4.5x 49

It has the Same Wrapper – Cameroon

Medium Body

(I usually add a photo of the cigar, but our agreement with the Fuente Family does not allow me to, but it looks exactly like the Fuente Short Story)

What is does not have is the Fuente Price Tag

I have them for $24.99 a 10 pack with free shipping!

I have smoked them, and I can say they are very close to the Fuente Short Story – so much so Fuente has requested he stop producing them, so this will most likely be my last batch I get.

If interested, just email me and I will send them out to you.

Never heard of this before, so these might be his first and last batch....
As he has the original size Last Call and with all of his own lines and new blends for other companies, why would he waste his time on knock offs....unless these are well seasoned knock offs from many years ago.... just odd.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 21, 2018, 10:56:44 AM
Holt's has another flash sale with 15 offerings, some of which are interesting.

http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=http%3A//s3.amazonaws.com/emma-assets/pr0cb/49a3d8eb9b93064612448505e3ada681/Sampler_Flash_Sale_February_21.jpg&utm_campaign=FS022118
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 21, 2018, 10:58:43 AM
[...]

Interesting indeed. $2.50/per stick is worth a shot. I'll need to look into this.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 21, 2018, 10:59:30 AM
[...]

Almost sounds to me like the 1844 no. 50 with a different wrapper.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 21, 2018, 11:07:01 AM
[...]

Glad he has come back with a better offer...

Espinosa Laranja Reserva
Pack of 10 only $49.99 PLUS FREE SHIPPING!
(Toro — 6.0"x52 | MSRP $109)
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 21, 2018, 11:08:14 AM
[...]

Sounds about right....forgot about those 1844's.  Not a bad cigar at all.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 21, 2018, 11:09:03 AM
[...]

I posted just for you Tony!   ???
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 21, 2018, 11:10:25 AM
[...]

Forgot about those. Are they still available?
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 21, 2018, 11:13:18 AM
And for Mr. Bean,

Warped Wednesday

 Warped Wednesday is here and we hope everyone is having a kickass week! Today we have two specials and they work on both Warped & Edition One categories! PLUS anyone who uses one of the codes below will be entered in to a chance to win a bundle of either Black Honey or Reina. The two winners will be randomly selected tomorrow and announced in the Daily Batch!

 Code: WARPED = 18% off plus 5% reward points no minimum!

 Code: WARPED120 = 22% off plus 5% reward points on purchases $120+!

Unfortunately Lirio Rojo are again out of stock.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 21, 2018, 11:13:55 AM
[...]

No, they were discontinued.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 21, 2018, 11:14:29 AM
[...]

Indeed they were. And these definitely sound like the price point for them.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 21, 2018, 11:18:17 AM
And for Mr. Bean,

Warped Wednesday

 Warped Wednesday is here and we hope everyone is having a kickass week! Today we have two specials and they work on both Warped & Edition One categories! PLUS anyone who uses one of the codes below will be entered in to a chance to win a bundle of either Black Honey or Reina. The two winners will be randomly selected tomorrow and announced in the Daily Batch!

 Code: WARPED = 18% off plus 5% reward points no minimum!

 Code: WARPED120 = 22% off plus 5% reward points on purchases $120+!

Unfortunately Lirio Rojo are again out of stock.
But are available at Atlantic, just FYI
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: razgueado on February 21, 2018, 11:19:26 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 21, 2018, 11:26:29 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hey Raz!
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on February 21, 2018, 11:29:05 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Raz man! Good morning to the rest of you too!
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: razgueado on February 21, 2018, 11:34:53 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hey Raz!
Howdy, Sam.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 21, 2018, 11:35:01 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hello Bret.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: razgueado on February 21, 2018, 11:35:11 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Raz man! Good morning to the rest of you too!
Morning, Flip.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 21, 2018, 11:35:19 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Raz man! Good morning to the rest of you too!
Hiya Flip.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: razgueado on February 21, 2018, 11:35:20 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hello Bret.
Hi, Tony.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 21, 2018, 11:41:27 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Raz man! Good morning to the rest of you too!
Hi Flip!
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 21, 2018, 11:48:28 AM
Mr. Raz, Good Day to you!
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 21, 2018, 11:49:16 AM
And GastroFlip has arrived with the lunch menu!
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on February 21, 2018, 12:04:08 PM
And GastroFlip has arrived with the lunch menu!
not much today, just a can of Libby's skinny tropical fruit(no sugar added).
blood work showed indicators of potential kidney problems, so the doctor stopped two of
the diabetes medicines(Januvia & Metformin) to help clear up the problem.  Nephrologist's first
available appointment is in early May.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 21, 2018, 12:24:21 PM
And GastroFlip has arrived with the lunch menu!
not much today, just a can of Libby's skinny tropical fruit(no sugar added).
blood work showed indicators of potential kidney problems, so the doctor stopped two of
the diabetes medicines(Januvia & Metformin) to help clear up the problem.  Nephrologist's first
available appointment is in early May.
You do keep the specialists occupied my friend.  Hope it is nothing other than a bad herring or two.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 21, 2018, 12:28:05 PM
Taco Bell is now the fourth largest restaurant chain.

Behind only Subway, Starbucks and McDonalds.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 21, 2018, 12:39:00 PM
Taco Bell is now the fourth largest restaurant chain.

Behind only Subway, Starbucks and McDonalds.
Rightfully so, the food is cheap and tasty, I don't care what anyone says.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 21, 2018, 01:30:57 PM
Taco Bell is now the fourth largest restaurant chain.

Behind only Subway, Starbucks and McDonalds.
Rightfully so, the food is cheap and tasty, I don't care what anyone says.
I would go to a Taco Bell before any one of the other three mentioned.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Threebean on February 21, 2018, 01:41:18 PM
Taco Bell is now the fourth largest restaurant chain.

Behind only Subway, Starbucks and McDonalds.
Rightfully so, the food is cheap and tasty, I don't care what anyone says.
Cheap, yes. Tasty or even remotely good for you, no hay manera Seρor.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 21, 2018, 01:53:04 PM
Just stick with the whiskey and cigars!
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 21, 2018, 01:56:20 PM
Everything in moderation.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on February 21, 2018, 02:00:51 PM
Taco Bell is now the fourth largest restaurant chain.

Behind only Subway, Starbucks and McDonalds.
Rightfully so, the food is cheap and tasty, I don't care what anyone says.
I would go to a Taco Bell before any one of the other three mentioned.
I avoid Starbucks, never got used to being overcharged for burnt tasting coffee.  They tore down the McDonalds on 10th avenue, right by the office, so no more burgers, there is a subway, that I might occasionally go to around the corner.   Taco Bell maybe once every 3 months...
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on February 21, 2018, 02:01:59 PM
Everything in moderation.
Where is this moderation, and can I really get everything there?
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 21, 2018, 02:04:13 PM
Taco Bell is now the fourth largest restaurant chain.

Behind only Subway, Starbucks and McDonalds.
Rightfully so, the food is cheap and tasty, I don't care what anyone says.
Cheap, yes. Tasty or even remotely good for you, no hay manera Seρor.
I'm not generally looking for good for me when I go for fast food.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 21, 2018, 02:05:29 PM
Everything in moderation.
Where is this moderation, and can I really get everything there?
Yes, but there's a limit of 1 on each item.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Threebean on February 21, 2018, 02:06:44 PM
Taco Bell is now the fourth largest restaurant chain.

Behind only Subway, Starbucks and McDonalds.
Rightfully so, the food is cheap and tasty, I don't care what anyone says.
Cheap, yes. Tasty or even remotely good for you, no hay manera Seρor.
I'm not generally looking for good for me when I go for fast food.
Good point.  But while I'm not a big Subway fan, at least it's much better for you vs whatever it is Taco Bell puts in their "meat".
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Threebean on February 21, 2018, 02:10:44 PM
Everything in moderation.
Where is this moderation, and can I really get everything there?
Yes, but there's a limit of 1 on each item.
(http://i.imgur.com/QfaZa.gif)
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 21, 2018, 02:11:20 PM
Taco Bell is now the fourth largest restaurant chain.

Behind only Subway, Starbucks and McDonalds.
Rightfully so, the food is cheap and tasty, I don't care what anyone says.
Cheap, yes. Tasty or even remotely good for you, no hay manera Seρor.
I'm not generally looking for good for me when I go for fast food.
Good point.  But while I'm not a big Subway fan, at least it's much better for you vs whatever it is Taco Bell puts in their "meat".
Well, this IS still America, so I'm sure their meat doesn't contain sawdust or dog. But I'll agree that Subway is probably better on the ol' ticker.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 21, 2018, 02:12:26 PM
Everything in moderation.
Where is this moderation, and can I really get everything there?
Yes, but there's a limit of 1 on each item.
(http://i.imgur.com/QfaZa.gif)
(https://thumbs.gfycat.com/NecessaryOddballBlackfly-max-1mb.gif)
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 21, 2018, 02:28:17 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 21, 2018, 02:29:30 PM
Hazzuh!
later!
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on February 21, 2018, 02:53:21 PM
Hazzuh!
bye Taco bell Dave, who golfs...
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 21, 2018, 04:09:29 PM
Hazzuh!
Later Dave.  Why not pick up a $5 Meal Deal on the way home...
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 21, 2018, 04:46:42 PM
Hey Tony, did you get a chance to smoke the Gilberti?
No sir. It's still on deck.
Don't hold your breath Sam.
Well, it's warm enough but it's a bit cloudy and threatening to rain.
Heading out with my Gilberto Oliva Reserva...
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 21, 2018, 04:47:49 PM
Cheesy Gordita Crunch lull.... :P
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 21, 2018, 04:48:39 PM
Hey Tony, did you get a chance to smoke the Gilberti?
No sir. It's still on deck.
Don't hold your breath Sam.
Well, it's warm enough but it's a bit cloudy and threatening to rain.
Heading out with my Gilberto Oliva Reserva...
I'll head home first then decide what to fire up.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 21, 2018, 05:18:44 PM
Hey Tony, did you get a chance to smoke the Gilberti?
No sir. It's still on deck.
Don't hold your breath Sam.
Well, it's warm enough but it's a bit cloudy and threatening to rain.
Heading out with my Gilberto Oliva Reserva...
Toro size. It had a very barnyardy smell pre-light.

After lighting, getting some sweetness. Maybe some faint black licorice. Some white pepper on the retrohale too. I'll keep you posted.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180221/a1996e3985618fe95394007ecda5e013.jpg)
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 21, 2018, 07:13:22 PM
Enjoy!
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 21, 2018, 07:20:53 PM
Enjoy!
It was decent but not really in my wheelhouse. It made my mouth really dry and was somewhat one dimensional. I'd smoke it again but don't plan to seek it out.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 21, 2018, 07:40:57 PM
Just started pouring. Glad I got that cigar in.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 21, 2018, 09:21:39 PM
You get your Warped order in Bean?
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 21, 2018, 09:31:24 PM
Gonna wrap this lovely day up with a GoTF.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: sfish on February 21, 2018, 09:49:52 PM
Enjoy!
It was decent but not really in my wheelhouse. It made my mouth really dry and was somewhat one dimensional. I'd smoke it again but don't plan to seek it out.
Shoulda smoked the chupito 😀
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 21, 2018, 11:11:35 PM
Enjoy!
It was decent but not really in my wheelhouse. It made my mouth really dry and was somewhat one dimensional. I'd smoke it again but don't plan to seek it out.
Shoulda smoked the chupito
Tomorrow.
Title: Re: 2/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 21, 2018, 11:26:21 PM
Enjoy!
It was decent but not really in my wheelhouse. It made my mouth really dry and was somewhat one dimensional. I'd smoke it again but don't plan to seek it out.
Shoulda smoked the chupito
Tomorrow.
Under your umbrella?