CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on February 02, 2018, 12:00:03 AM

Title: 2/2/2018
Post by: CigarBanter on February 02, 2018, 12:00:03 AM
Happy Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 02, 2018, 05:28:31 AM
Morning, all. Happy Friday!
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 06:17:21 AM
Morning DivotDave
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 06:20:47 AM
Today is Friday, Feb. 2, the 33rd day of 2018. There are 332 days left in the year. This is Groundhog Day.
Today's Highlight in History:
On Feb. 2, 1943, the remainder of Nazi forces from the Battle of Stalingrad surrendered in a major victory for the Soviets in World War II.
On this date:
In 1536, present-day Buenos Aires, Argentina, was founded by Pedro de Mendoza of Spain.
In 1653, New Amsterdam - now New York City - was incorporated.
In 1848, the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, ending the Mexican-American War, was signed.
In 1887, Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania, held its first Groundhog Day festival.
In 1914, Charles Chaplin made his movie debut as the comedy short "Making a Living" was released by Keystone Film Co. The musical "Shameen Dhu," featuring the song "Too Ra Loo Ra Loo Ral," opened on Broadway.
In 1925, the legendary Alaska Serum Run ended as the last of a series of dog mushers brought a life-saving treatment to Nome, the scene of a diphtheria epidemic, six days after the drug left Nenana.
In 1932, Duke Ellington and His Orchestra recorded "It Don't Mean a Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)" for Brunswick Records.
In 1959, public schools in Arlington and Norfolk, Virginia, were racially desegregated without incident.
In 1964, Ranger 6, a lunar probe launched by NASA, crashed onto the surface of the moon as planned, but failed to send back any TV images.
In 1971, Idi Amin, having seized power in Uganda, proclaimed himself president.
In 1988, President Ronald Reagan pressed his case for additional aid to the Nicaraguan Contras a day ahead of a vote by the U.S. House of Representatives. (The three major broadcast TV networks declined to carry the speech, which was covered by CNN; a divided House voted to reject Reagan's request for $36.2 million in new aid.)
In 1990, in a dramatic concession to South Africa's black majority, President F.W. de Klerk lifted a ban on the African National Congress and promised to free Nelson Mandela.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 06:21:26 AM
Ten years ago: A gunman killed five women at a Lane Bryant store in Tinley Park, Illinois, in an apparent botched robbery (the case remains unsolved). French President Nicolas Sarkozy (sahr-koh-ZEE') and former supermodel Carla Bruni were married at the presidential Elysee Palace. Former Washington Redskins players Art Monk and Darrell Green were elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame along with New England linebacker Andre Tippett, San Diego/San Francisco defensive end Fred Dean, Minnesota/Denver tackle Gary Zimmerman and senior committee choice, Kansas City cornerback Emmitt Thomas. Former Agriculture Secretary Earl L. Butz died at age 98. Actor Barry Morse died in London at age 89.

Five years ago: Former Navy SEAL and "American Sniper" author Chris Kyle was fatally shot along with a friend, Chad Littlefield, at a gun range west of Glen Rose, Texas; suspect Eddie Ray Routh (rowth) was later convicted and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Coach Bill Parcells, Warren Sapp, Cris Carter, Jonathan Ogden and Larry Allen were elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Adrian Peterson of the Minnesota Vikings closed out the season with two of the top NFL awards from The Associated Press: Most Valuable Player and Offensive Player of the Year. Actor John Kerr, 81, died in Pasadena, California.

One year ago: Declaring that religious freedom was "under threat," President Donald Trump vowed to repeal a rarely enforced IRS rule that said pastors who endorse candidates from the pulpit risked losing their tax-exempt status. Using a backhoe to smash through a barricade of water-filled footlockers, police stormed Delaware's largest prison, ending a nearly 20-hour hostage standoff with inmates; one hostage, a guard, was killed.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 06:21:49 AM
Today's Birthdays: Former French President Valery Giscard d'Estaing (val-eh-REE' ZHEES'-kahr deh-STANG') is 92. Actor Robert Mandan is 86. Comedian Tom Smothers is 81. Rock singer-guitarist Graham Nash is 76. Television executive Barry Diller is 76. Actor Bo Hopkins is 74. Country singer Howard Bellamy (The Bellamy Brothers) is 72. TV chef Ina (EE'-nuh) Garten is 70. Actor Jack McGee is 69. Actor Brent Spiner (SPY'-nur) is 69. Rock musician Ross Valory (Journey) is 69. Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, is 66. The former president of South Korea, Park Geun-hye (goon-hay), is 66. Model Christie Brinkley is 64. Actor Michael Talbott is 63. Actress Kim Zimmer is 63. Actor Michael T. Weiss is 56. Actor-comedian Adam Ferrara is 52. Rock musician Robert DeLeo (Army of Anyone; Stone Temple Pilots) is 52. Actress Jennifer Westfeldt is 48. Rock musician Ben Mize is 47. Rapper T-Mo is 46. Actress Marissa Jaret Winokur is 45. Actress Lori Beth Denberg is 42. Rock musician Jesse Siebenberg (Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real) is 42. Singer Shakira is 41. Actor Rich Sommer is 40. Country singer Blaine Larsen is 32. Actress Zosia Mamet is 30.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 06:22:08 AM
Thought for Today: "It was naive of the 19th century optimists to expect paradise from technology - and it is equally naive of the 20th century pessimists to make technology the scapegoat for such old shortcomings as man's blindness, cruelty, immaturity, greed and sinful pride." - Peter F. Drucker, Austrian-born American business management consultant (1909-2005).
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 02, 2018, 06:38:15 AM
Morning DivotDave
Morning, WarpedDave.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: sfish on February 02, 2018, 06:44:59 AM
Morning pair 'o Daves
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: sfish on February 02, 2018, 06:48:01 AM
High praise for the new Elencos:

https://halfwheel.com/e-p-carrillo-elencos-acto-mayor-2017/250727
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 02, 2018, 06:53:18 AM
High praise for the new Elencos:

https://halfwheel.com/e-p-carrillo-elencos-acto-mayor-2017/250727
Love me some copious amounts of smoke. Morning, EPCScott.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 02, 2018, 06:58:38 AM
Thought for Today: "It was naive of the 19th century optimists to expect paradise from technology - and it is equally naive of the 20th century pessimists to make technology the scapegoat for such old shortcomings as man's blindness, cruelty, immaturity, greed and sinful pride." - Peter F. Drucker, Austrian-born American business management consultant (1909-2005).
Is this about porn?
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 02, 2018, 06:59:40 AM
Good morning LTG, NJDave, and Sfish.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 02, 2018, 07:00:28 AM
Thought for Today: "It was naive of the 19th century optimists to expect paradise from technology - and it is equally naive of the 20th century pessimists to make technology the scapegoat for such old shortcomings as man's blindness, cruelty, immaturity, greed and sinful pride." - Peter F. Drucker, Austrian-born American business management consultant (1909-2005).
Is this about porn?
That's how I read it.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 07:12:14 AM
High praise for the new Elencos:

https://halfwheel.com/e-p-carrillo-elencos-acto-mayor-2017/250727
I concur.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 07:13:13 AM
Morning FridayFish and Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 02, 2018, 07:16:25 AM
Morning FridayFish and Mr. Mayor.
What's the plan for the weekend?
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 07:19:39 AM
Thought for Today: "It was naive of the 19th century optimists to expect paradise from technology - and it is equally naive of the 20th century pessimists to make technology the scapegoat for such old shortcomings as man's blindness, cruelty, immaturity, greed and sinful pride." - Peter F. Drucker, Austrian-born American business management consultant (1909-2005).
Is this about porn?
Isn't everything?
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 07:21:03 AM
Morning FridayFish and Mr. Mayor.
What's the plan for the weekend?
Nothing much.  Lay low on Saturday, Sunday of course Superbowl (without the 6....or more hours of pregame)
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 07:23:36 AM
High praise for the new Elencos:

https://halfwheel.com/e-p-carrillo-elencos-acto-mayor-2017/250727
Pretty sure I gave you one to try.  Article clears up the spelling issue I was confused by.  The labels I have say Elenco.  I thought they were just trying to make a distinction from the originals, but apparently just a typo.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 02, 2018, 07:26:15 AM
Morning FridayFish and Mr. Mayor.
What's the plan for the weekend?
Nothing much.  Lay low on Saturday, Sunday of course Superbowl (without the 6....or more hours of pregame)
Almost forgot about the big game. And yet we have plans.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 02, 2018, 07:29:14 AM
I've got a Girl Scouts daddy/daughter dance this evening.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 02, 2018, 07:37:31 AM
I've got a Girl Scouts daddy/daughter dance this evening.
Good thing you're so much lighter on your feet now!
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 07:39:27 AM
I've got a Girl Scouts daddy/daughter dance this evening.
Been practicing your moves?
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 07:39:58 AM
Morning FridayFish and Mr. Mayor.
What's the plan for the weekend?
Nothing much.  Lay low on Saturday, Sunday of course Superbowl (without the 6....or more hours of pregame)
Almost forgot about the big game. And yet we have plans.
No comment.....
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 07:42:39 AM
Morning FridayFish and Mr. Mayor.
What's the plan for the weekend?
Nothing much.  Lay low on Saturday, Sunday of course Superbowl (without the 6....or more hours of pregame)
Almost forgot about the big game. And yet we have plans.
Sunday weather not looking good.  Need to cancel those plans.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 08:12:40 AM
High praise for the new Elencos:

https://halfwheel.com/e-p-carrillo-elencos-acto-mayor-2017/250727
I still have a couple of original Elencos, as well as some real Dark Rituals squirreled away.  Maybe I need to put them in my will for Fishy in case I don't get to them.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 02, 2018, 08:18:07 AM
I've got a Girl Scouts daddy/daughter dance this evening.
Good thing you're so much lighter on your feet now!
Have you ever seen Rerun dance? (Fred Berry on the show,  What's Happening!!)
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 02, 2018, 08:19:08 AM
I've got a Girl Scouts daddy/daughter dance this evening.
Been practicing your moves?
What's worse is that it's square dancing. I never had any moves to start with.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: sfish on February 02, 2018, 08:19:37 AM
High praise for the new Elencos:

https://halfwheel.com/e-p-carrillo-elencos-acto-mayor-2017/250727
I still have a couple of original Elencos, as well as some real Dark Rituals squirreled away.  Maybe I need to put them in my will for Fishy in case I don't get to them.
I'd be honored but don't wish to think about your demise
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 02, 2018, 08:20:22 AM
High praise for the new Elencos:

https://halfwheel.com/e-p-carrillo-elencos-acto-mayor-2017/250727
I still have a couple of original Elencos, as well as some real Dark Rituals squirreled away.  Maybe I need to put them in my will for Fishy in case I don't get to them.
You know something we don't?
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 02, 2018, 08:24:41 AM
good morning all!
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 02, 2018, 08:34:23 AM
good morning all!
Great Friday to you, Sam.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 02, 2018, 08:46:22 AM
I've got a Girl Scouts daddy/daughter dance this evening.
Been practicing your moves?
What's worse is that it's square dancing. I never had any moves to start with.
I hope that someone will be recording it.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 02, 2018, 08:46:32 AM
good morning all!
Morning, Sammie.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Threebean on February 02, 2018, 08:53:05 AM
Good morning Daves, Fishy, Sam, and DosiDoTony.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 02, 2018, 08:57:21 AM
good morning all!
Morning, Sammie.
+ Mark
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 02, 2018, 09:09:26 AM
Good morning Daves, Fishy, Sam, and DosiDoTony.
Good morning, Bean.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 02, 2018, 09:10:57 AM
I've got a Girl Scouts daddy/daughter dance this evening.
Been practicing your moves?
What's worse is that it's square dancing. I never had any moves to start with.
I hope that someone will be recording it.
Isn't EVERYTHING recorded?
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on February 02, 2018, 09:12:52 AM
good morning Tony, Daves, Scott, Sam, and Mark. Lady got the go ahead to drive so she'll be heading home today. still a lot of restrictions for the next 6 weeks. been a looooong week, but I'll miss having her here doing nothing.
EPC 2nd and coffee in the garage. sand gnats are quite bad today.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on February 02, 2018, 09:15:04 AM
this is a few miles south of me.

https://www.google.com/amp/wfla.com/2017/02/03/sinkhole-opens-up-on-u-s-19-multiple-roads-closed-in-citrus-county/amp/
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 02, 2018, 09:16:08 AM
I've got a Girl Scouts daddy/daughter dance this evening.
Been practicing your moves?
What's worse is that it's square dancing. I never had any moves to start with.
I hope that someone will be recording it.
Isn't EVERYTHING recorded?
True enough. I suppose I should've said I hope that someone will be recording it and sharing it here for us. :)
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 02, 2018, 09:16:45 AM
this is a few miles south of me.

https://www.google.com/amp/wfla.com/2017/02/03/sinkhole-opens-up-on-u-s-19-multiple-roads-closed-in-citrus-county/amp/
It's like Florida and California are in a race to see which one falls off the US first.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 09:30:12 AM
High praise for the new Elencos:

https://halfwheel.com/e-p-carrillo-elencos-acto-mayor-2017/250727
I still have a couple of original Elencos, as well as some real Dark Rituals squirreled away.  Maybe I need to put them in my will for Fishy in case I don't get to them.
You know something we don't?
Well, lot's of things, but that's besides the point.... :P   ;)
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 09:32:39 AM
this is a few miles south of me.

https://www.google.com/amp/wfla.com/2017/02/03/sinkhole-opens-up-on-u-s-19-multiple-roads-closed-in-citrus-county/amp/
Trouble in paradise!
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 09:33:39 AM
this is a few miles south of me.

https://www.google.com/amp/wfla.com/2017/02/03/sinkhole-opens-up-on-u-s-19-multiple-roads-closed-in-citrus-county/amp/
It's like Florida and California are in a race to see which one falls off the US first.
California will fall off, Florida will just submerge from not-global warming.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 09:35:07 AM
Morning Mr. Sam and Mr. Bean.  TGIF and all that.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 02, 2018, 09:37:02 AM
this is a few miles south of me.

https://www.google.com/amp/wfla.com/2017/02/03/sinkhole-opens-up-on-u-s-19-multiple-roads-closed-in-citrus-county/amp/
It's like Florida and California are in a race to see which one falls off the US first.
California will fall off, Florida will just submerge from not-global warming.
Submerge under all that beautiful crystal clear water? ;)
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Threebean on February 02, 2018, 09:40:43 AM
Morning Mr. Sam and Mr. Bean.  TGIF and all that.
Indeed, though house fix up chores are likely to eat into my weekend. At least there will be a cigar in the work man cave this afternoon.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Threebean on February 02, 2018, 09:42:08 AM
43 deg and somewhat overcast here, so groundhog verdict is indeterminate.   How about you up-north types?
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 02, 2018, 09:46:12 AM
Morning Groundhogs, deals are few and for between these days but:

3 million 5-Paks on the Page smorgasbord today with a few scattered decent offerings - Some pretty good Roma Craft offers and a couple of Tabernacles.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Threebean on February 02, 2018, 09:55:57 AM
Morning Groundhogs, deals are few and for between these days but:

3 million 5-Paks on the Page smorgasbord today with a few scattered decent offerings - Some pretty good Roma Craft offers and a couple of Tabernacles.
Damn, GroundhogDave shows himself once a year also.  "Postwhore Extraordinaire".  Wait until I tell CB.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 02, 2018, 09:56:06 AM
good morning Bean, Dean & Dave!  34 deg, overcast & raw, supposed to precipitate in some fashion, but no one in the weather world seems to know which form it will take.  was snowing when I arrived at 8.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 09:57:03 AM
Austin getting quite the rep Mr. Bean...
Not that most of us here are part of the dating scene... ???
Austin men are the worst behaved?

http://www.austin360.com/entertainment/study-austin-men-are-the-worst-behaved-singles-america/MxVIW58wDSm4E8aZA1GFGJ/
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 02, 2018, 09:58:08 AM
43 deg and somewhat overcast here, so groundhog verdict is indeterminate.   How about you up-north types?
14, feels like 5 right now. But at least it's not snowing, for the moment.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 09:59:31 AM
Morning Groundhogs, deals are few and for between these days but:

3 million 5-Paks on the Page smorgasbord today with a few scattered decent offerings - Some pretty good Roma Craft offers and a couple of Tabernacles.
Damn, GroundhogDave shows himself once a year also.  "Postwhore Extraordinaire".  Wait until I tell CB.
How about that!!!
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 02, 2018, 10:00:02 AM
Put a pork loin in the crockpot this morning when I got up. Should be ready by lunchtime, and is making the house smell absolutely delicious.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 02, 2018, 10:06:22 AM
43 deg and somewhat overcast here, so groundhog verdict is indeterminate.   How about you up-north types?
14, feels like 5 right now. But at least it's not snowing, for the moment.
And now it is. D'oh!
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 02, 2018, 10:12:56 AM
good morning Tony, Daves, Scott, Sam, and Mark. Lady got the go ahead to drive so she'll be heading home today. still a lot of restrictions for the next 6 weeks. been a looooong week, but I'll miss having her here doing nothing.
EPC 2nd and coffee in the garage. sand gnats are quite bad today.
Good morning, Dean.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 02, 2018, 10:13:33 AM
I've got a Girl Scouts daddy/daughter dance this evening.
Been practicing your moves?
What's worse is that it's square dancing. I never had any moves to start with.
I hope that someone will be recording it.
Isn't EVERYTHING recorded?
True enough. I suppose I should've said I hope that someone will be recording it and sharing it here for us. :)
Fat chance.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 02, 2018, 10:20:02 AM
Put a pork loin in the crockpot this morning when I got up. Should be ready by lunchtime, and is making the house smell absolutely delicious.
I can smell it from here.  I'll be right over...
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 02, 2018, 10:22:47 AM
I've got a Girl Scouts daddy/daughter dance this evening.
Been practicing your moves?
What's worse is that it's square dancing. I never had any moves to start with.
I hope that someone will be recording it.
Isn't EVERYTHING recorded?
True enough. I suppose I should've said I hope that someone will be recording it and sharing it here for us. :)
Fat chance.
Pun intended?
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 10:25:17 AM
Put a pork loin in the crockpot this morning when I got up. Should be ready by lunchtime, and is making the house smell absolutely delicious.
Working from home today?
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 02, 2018, 10:25:23 AM
Put a pork loin in the crockpot this morning when I got up. Should be ready by lunchtime, and is making the house smell absolutely delicious.
I can smell it from here.  I'll be right over...
A little more than an hour to go. You can make it!
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 02, 2018, 10:25:36 AM
Put a pork loin in the crockpot this morning when I got up. Should be ready by lunchtime, and is making the house smell absolutely delicious.
Working from home today?
Yes sir, every Friday.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 10:26:35 AM
Put a pork loin in the crockpot this morning when I got up. Should be ready by lunchtime, and is making the house smell absolutely delicious.
Working from home today?
Yes sir, every Friday.
Nice!
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 10:27:20 AM
Put a pork loin in the crockpot this morning when I got up. Should be ready by lunchtime, and is making the house smell absolutely delicious.
Nice cigar would probably add to that....just sayin'.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 02, 2018, 10:42:33 AM
Put a pork loin in the crockpot this morning when I got up. Should be ready by lunchtime, and is making the house smell absolutely delicious.
Nice cigar would probably add to that....just sayin'.
Did you miss my 14, feels like 5 post? Lol
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 02, 2018, 10:45:17 AM
holts Groundhog "Super sale!"  RP Nubs.    http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on February 02, 2018, 10:56:57 AM
lady is home, got her settled and unpacked. now for me to get ready for my doctor appointment, primary this time and I may be interviewing rheumatologists in Gainesville next week.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 02, 2018, 10:57:43 AM
holts Groundhog "Super sale!"  RP Nubs.    http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html
Exact size and wrappers as the Oliva Nubs. Is that the Groundhog Day aspect of this deal?
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 02, 2018, 10:58:25 AM
Put a pork loin in the crockpot this morning when I got up. Should be ready by lunchtime, and is making the house smell absolutely delicious.
I can smell it from here.  I'll be right over...
A little more than an hour to go. You can make it!
Awesome!  heading for the turnpike!
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 02, 2018, 11:00:13 AM
holts Groundhog "Super sale!"  RP Nubs.    http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html
Exact size and wrappers as the Oliva Nubs. Is that the Groundhog Day aspect of this deal?
no, i think RP calls that particular blend/size the Groundhog.  part of the Mulligans series they put out a few years ago.  never tried that particular one.  some of the series were pretty good.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 11:10:12 AM
Morning Groundhogs, deals are few and for between these days but:

3 million 5-Paks on the Page smorgasbord today with a few scattered decent offerings - Some pretty good Roma Craft offers and a couple of Tabernacles.
Additionally on CigarPage, there are San Cristobal Seleccion del Sol offered (toro and robusto).  A fine offering that's no longer available.  Well worth picking up a fiver.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 02, 2018, 11:13:25 AM
Put a pork loin in the crockpot this morning when I got up. Should be ready by lunchtime, and is making the house smell absolutely delicious.
I can smell it from here.  I'll be right over...
A little more than an hour to go. You can make it!
Awesome!  heading for the turnpike!
Just shredded it up and added the BBQ. Letting that simmer for another 20 minutes or so, then it's time to have at it!
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 02, 2018, 11:14:42 AM
holts Groundhog "Super sale!"  RP Nubs.    http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html
Exact size and wrappers as the Oliva Nubs. Is that the Groundhog Day aspect of this deal?
no, i think RP calls that particular blend/size the Groundhog.  part of the Mulligans series they put out a few years ago.  never tried that particular one.  some of the series were pretty good.
Well, as long as he doesn't claim that the size allows for the flavor to hit the sweet spot immediately. ;)
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 02, 2018, 11:19:46 AM
Morning Groundhogs, deals are few and for between these days but:

3 million 5-Paks on the Page smorgasbord today with a few scattered decent offerings - Some pretty good Roma Craft offers and a couple of Tabernacles.
Additionally on CigarPage, there are San Cristobal Seleccion del Sol offered (toro and robusto).  A fine offering that's no longer available.  Well worth picking up a fiver.
Looks like the Toro is already sold out.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 02, 2018, 11:21:53 AM
Put a pork loin in the crockpot this morning when I got up. Should be ready by lunchtime, and is making the house smell absolutely delicious.
I can smell it from here.  I'll be right over...
A little more than an hour to go. You can make it!
Awesome!  heading for the turnpike!
Just shredded it up and added the BBQ. Letting that simmer for another 20 minutes or so, then it's time to have at it!
Sweet!  I'm actually getting ready to finish up the chili i made in the croc pot on Sunday.  been fermenting in the fridge and also smells pretty good.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 11:34:05 AM
Morning Groundhogs, deals are few and for between these days but:

3 million 5-Paks on the Page smorgasbord today with a few scattered decent offerings - Some pretty good Roma Craft offers and a couple of Tabernacles.
Additionally on CigarPage, there are San Cristobal Seleccion del Sol offered (toro and robusto).  A fine offering that's no longer available.  Well worth picking up a fiver.
Sorry, think I just bought them out of toro's.... :-\
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 11:35:43 AM
Put a pork loin in the crockpot this morning when I got up. Should be ready by lunchtime, and is making the house smell absolutely delicious.
I can smell it from here.  I'll be right over...
A little more than an hour to go. You can make it!
Awesome!  heading for the turnpike!
Just shredded it up and added the BBQ. Letting that simmer for another 20 minutes or so, then it's time to have at it!
Sweet!  I'm actually getting ready to finish up the chili i made in the croc pot on Sunday.  been fermenting in the fridge and also smells pretty good.
Is fermenting really what you want it to be doing???  :o
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 02, 2018, 11:37:59 AM
Put a pork loin in the crockpot this morning when I got up. Should be ready by lunchtime, and is making the house smell absolutely delicious.
I can smell it from here.  I'll be right over...
A little more than an hour to go. You can make it!
Awesome!  heading for the turnpike!
Just shredded it up and added the BBQ. Letting that simmer for another 20 minutes or so, then it's time to have at it!
Sweet!  I'm actually getting ready to finish up the chili i made in the croc pot on Sunday.  been fermenting in the fridge and also smells pretty good.
Is fermenting really what you want it to be doing???  :o
well, perhaps "aging" would be more appropriate.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 02, 2018, 11:39:34 AM
Morning Groundhogs, deals are few and for between these days but:

3 million 5-Paks on the Page smorgasbord today with a few scattered decent offerings - Some pretty good Roma Craft offers and a couple of Tabernacles.
Additionally on CigarPage, there are San Cristobal Seleccion del Sol offered (toro and robusto).  A fine offering that's no longer available.  Well worth picking up a fiver.
Sorry, think I just bought them out of toro's.... :-\
fine, then after lunch at Golf's, i'm heading your way for an afternoon smoke.  you should have those by then...
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 02, 2018, 11:44:05 AM
hmmm, need to decide on a lunch smoke...
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 02, 2018, 11:48:52 AM
perdomo Cabinet series limited golf edition.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 11:51:02 AM
perdomo Cabinet series limited golf edition.
There you have it!
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 11:51:52 AM
Morning Groundhogs, deals are few and for between these days but:

3 million 5-Paks on the Page smorgasbord today with a few scattered decent offerings - Some pretty good Roma Craft offers and a couple of Tabernacles.
Additionally on CigarPage, there are San Cristobal Seleccion del Sol offered (toro and robusto).  A fine offering that's no longer available.  Well worth picking up a fiver.
Sorry, think I just bought them out of toro's.... :-\
fine, then after lunch at Golf's, i'm heading your way for an afternoon smoke.  you should have those by then...
In fact I have one well rested and ready for you.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: razgueado on February 02, 2018, 11:53:44 AM
Morning, muchachos.  I don't love the market today.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 11:55:46 AM
Put a pork loin in the crockpot this morning when I got up. Should be ready by lunchtime, and is making the house smell absolutely delicious.
I can smell it from here.  I'll be right over...
A little more than an hour to go. You can make it!
Awesome!  heading for the turnpike!
Just shredded it up and added the BBQ. Letting that simmer for another 20 minutes or so, then it's time to have at it!
Sweet!  I'm actually getting ready to finish up the chili i made in the croc pot on Sunday.  been fermenting in the fridge and also smells pretty good.
Is fermenting really what you want it to be doing???  :o
well, perhaps "aging" would be more appropriate.
Let's try marinating.... :D
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 11:56:33 AM
Morning, muchachos.  I don't love the market today.
Not been a good week.  Thanks Obama!
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 11:56:46 AM
Morning RevRaz.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 02, 2018, 12:36:06 PM
Put a pork loin in the crockpot this morning when I got up. Should be ready by lunchtime, and is making the house smell absolutely delicious.
I can smell it from here.  I'll be right over...
A little more than an hour to go. You can make it!
Awesome!  heading for the turnpike!
Just shredded it up and added the BBQ. Letting that simmer for another 20 minutes or so, then it's time to have at it!
Sweet!  I'm actually getting ready to finish up the chili i made in the croc pot on Sunday.  been fermenting in the fridge and also smells pretty good.
Is fermenting really what you want it to be doing???  :o
well, perhaps "aging" would be more appropriate.
Let's try marinating.... :D
That's the one!
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: razgueado on February 02, 2018, 12:48:58 PM
Morning RevRaz.
Geeze, nothing working right this morning.  G'morning, TD.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: razgueado on February 02, 2018, 12:50:00 PM
Put a pork loin in the crockpot this morning when I got up. Should be ready by lunchtime, and is making the house smell absolutely delicious.
I can smell it from here.  I'll be right over...
A little more than an hour to go. You can make it!
Awesome!  heading for the turnpike!
Just shredded it up and added the BBQ. Letting that simmer for another 20 minutes or so, then it's time to have at it!
Sweet!  I'm actually getting ready to finish up the chili i made in the croc pot on Sunday.  been fermenting in the fridge and also smells pretty good.
Is fermenting really what you want it to be doing???  :o
well, perhaps "aging" would be more appropriate.
Let's try marinating.... :D
That's the one!
The proper culinary term is "marrying."  But it's not a popular word around here.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on February 02, 2018, 12:57:24 PM
I'm early for my appointment so I'm having an open faced steak sandwich, steak fries, tossed salad, and strawberry shake at Steak and Shake. Mmmmmm.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 02, 2018, 01:04:03 PM
I'm early for my appointment so I'm having an open faced steak sandwich, steak fries, tossed salad, and strawberry shake at Steak and Shake. Mmmmmm.
Just tell the doc you had the salad. ;)
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on February 02, 2018, 01:06:00 PM
TxDave will be happy!

http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2018/02/02/danica-patricks-last-nascar-car-debuts.html
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on February 02, 2018, 01:11:08 PM
I'm early for my appointment so I'm having an open faced steak sandwich, steak fries, tossed salad, and strawberry shake at Steak and Shake. Mmmmmm.
Just tell the doc you had the salad. ;)
I have no dietary restrictions.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 02, 2018, 01:14:07 PM
Morning Groundhogs, deals are few and for between these days but:

3 million 5-Paks on the Page smorgasbord today with a few scattered decent offerings - Some pretty good Roma Craft offers and a couple of Tabernacles.
Additionally on CigarPage, there are San Cristobal Seleccion del Sol offered (toro and robusto).  A fine offering that's no longer available.  Well worth picking up a fiver.
Sorry, think I just bought them out of toro's.... :-\
fine, then after lunch at Golf's, i'm heading your way for an afternoon smoke.  you should have those by then...
In fact I have one well rested and ready for you.
Awesome!  Someday....
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 02, 2018, 01:27:54 PM
I'm early for my appointment so I'm having an open faced steak sandwich, steak fries, tossed salad, and strawberry shake at Steak and Shake. Mmmmmm.
Just tell the doc you had the salad. ;)
I have no dietary restrictions.
I hope that's still the case after this appt. Lol
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 02, 2018, 01:32:35 PM
Morning, muchachos.  I don't love the market today.
Hi Raz.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 02, 2018, 01:33:30 PM
Put a pork loin in the crockpot this morning when I got up. Should be ready by lunchtime, and is making the house smell absolutely delicious.
I can smell it from here.  I'll be right over...
A little more than an hour to go. You can make it!
Awesome!  heading for the turnpike!
Just shredded it up and added the BBQ. Letting that simmer for another 20 minutes or so, then it's time to have at it!
Sweet!  I'm actually getting ready to finish up the chili i made in the croc pot on Sunday.  been fermenting in the fridge and also smells pretty good.
Is fermenting really what you want it to be doing???  :o
well, perhaps "aging" would be more appropriate.
Let's try marinating.... :D
That's the one!
The proper culinary term is "marrying."  But it's not a popular word around here.
The word does tend to send chills.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: razgueado on February 02, 2018, 01:34:28 PM
Morning, muchachos.  I don't love the market today.
Hi Raz.
Morning, Sam.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 02, 2018, 02:19:51 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 02:29:59 PM
Have a good weekend OhioDave.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 02:30:33 PM
Raz, if you didn't like the market reports earlier, don't check back this afternoon.... :o
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 02:46:22 PM
Hazzuh!
How can you be Hazzuhing?.....you're already home.....
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Threebean on February 02, 2018, 02:48:14 PM
Hazzuh!
How can you be Hazzuhing?.....you're already home.....
He's clocking out to go stuff his face with pork loin.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 02, 2018, 03:00:47 PM
Hazzuh!
Enjoy that pork!
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: razgueado on February 02, 2018, 03:05:09 PM
Raz, if you didn't like the market reports earlier, don't check back this afternoon.... :o
Too late.  Guess the overdue correction has kicked in.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 03:33:19 PM
Well that is interesting!  Guess I should have been more specific when suggesting we get some new membership.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 03:33:57 PM
Tony must have left the back door unlocked again.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Threebean on February 02, 2018, 03:36:29 PM
Well that is interesting!  Guess I should have been more specific when suggesting we get some new membership.
While certainly good for the page count, I'm all stocked up on fake passports.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 02, 2018, 03:36:38 PM
wow, spam spam spam spam...And I just got my new fake passport too.  wonder if these guys have better prices.  this probably drew the interest of NSA, so if you have anything to tell them....
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on February 02, 2018, 03:44:40 PM
I'm early for my appointment so I'm having an open faced steak sandwich, steak fries, tossed salad, and strawberry shake at Steak and Shake. Mmmmmm.
Just tell the doc you had the salad. ;)
I have no dietary restrictions.
I hope that's still the case after this appt. Lol
nope, but I don't have an infection or the flu but I do have to see an allergist and have my PFT done on the 20th.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on February 02, 2018, 03:46:22 PM
woohoo, we have TROLL entertainment. wonder if he's gay. probably a democrat.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on February 02, 2018, 04:20:21 PM
woohoo, we have TROLL entertainment. wonder if he's gay. probably a democrat.
sorry Lord, that was unkind of me.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 02, 2018, 04:34:31 PM
ok, got a Davidoff Geneve churchill for the ride home.  interested to see what these are about.  was gifted one by a customer.  have a great weekend all.  enjoy the Superbowl!
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 02, 2018, 04:40:15 PM
Well that is interesting!  Guess I should have been more specific when suggesting we get some new membership.
While certainly good for the page count, I'm all stocked up on fake passports.
Are you suggesting the passport he just sold me isn't genuine?
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 04:44:03 PM
woohoo, we have TROLL entertainment. wonder if he's gay. probably a democrat.
sorry Lord, that was unkind of me.
Indeed it was.  Five Hail Mary's before you have your first cigar tomorrow.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 04:44:50 PM
Well that is interesting!  Guess I should have been more specific when suggesting we get some new membership.
While certainly good for the page count, I'm all stocked up on fake passports.
Are you suggesting the passport he just sold me isn't genuine?
Not at all.  I'm sure it's a genuine false fake passport.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 02, 2018, 05:00:41 PM
Fuck, why didn't somebody warn me that a Russian robot got through?
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on February 02, 2018, 05:03:11 PM
ok, got a Davidoff Geneve churchill for the ride home.  interested to see what these are about.  was gifted one by a customer.  have a great weekend all.  enjoy the Superbowl!
later Sam.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on February 02, 2018, 05:04:45 PM
woohoo, we have TROLL entertainment. wonder if he's gay. probably a democrat.
sorry Lord, that was unkind of me.
Indeed it was.  Five Hail Mary's before you have your first cigar tomorrow.
I usually do the Lord's Prayer, but I'll add theHail Mary's.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 02, 2018, 05:05:09 PM
Tony must have left the back door unlocked again.
Apparently so. I tried to do maintenance on my development website a few weeks ago and the site crashed. Haven't had the time to fix it. I can't do maintenance on the main site until I've proven everything works in dev. FML, I don't have time for this shit right now.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on February 02, 2018, 05:06:12 PM
Fuck, why didn't somebody warn me that a Russian robot got through?
#NotMe
#IDidn'tDoIt
#NotMyJob
?
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 02, 2018, 05:06:57 PM
Fuck, why didn't somebody warn me that a Russian robot got through?
#NotMe
#IDidn'tDoIt
#NotMyJob
?
It's all of our jobs. We're the cigarbanter community.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on February 02, 2018, 05:08:05 PM
Tony must have left the back door unlocked again.
Apparently so. I tried to do maintenance on my development website a few weeks ago and the site crashed. Haven't had the time to fix it. I can't do maintenance on the main site until I've proven everything works in dev. FML, I don't have time for this shit right now.
everyone knows not to leave their back door open!
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on February 02, 2018, 05:10:06 PM
Fuck, why didn't somebody warn me that a Russian robot got through?
#NotMe
#IDidn'tDoIt
#NotMyJob
?
It's all of our jobs. We're the cigarbanter community.
I'll call you at the U.N. next time. email me the number at the U.N.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 02, 2018, 05:11:47 PM
Tony must have left the back door unlocked again.
Apparently so. I tried to do maintenance on my development website a few weeks ago and the site crashed. Haven't had the time to fix it. I can't do maintenance on the main site until I've proven everything works in dev. FML, I don't have time for this shit right now.
everyone knows not to leave their back door open!
Do they?!?
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Threebean on February 02, 2018, 05:14:15 PM
Tony must have left the back door unlocked again.
Apparently so. I tried to do maintenance on my development website a few weeks ago and the site crashed. Haven't had the time to fix it. I can't do maintenance on the main site until I've proven everything works in dev. FML, I don't have time for this shit right now.
everyone knows not to leave their back door open!
Do they?!?
Apparently that's the word among Dean's lady friends.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 02, 2018, 05:14:25 PM
Fuck, why didn't somebody warn me that a Russian robot got through?
#NotMe
#IDidn'tDoIt
#NotMyJob
?
It's all of our jobs. We're the cigarbanter community.
I'll call you at the U.N. next time. email me the number at the U.N.
It wasn't a big deal. It's not like they could do all that much. But many of you have my cell. Don't you, Dean?
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 02, 2018, 05:21:15 PM
Well that is interesting!  Guess I should have been more specific when suggesting we get some new membership.
While certainly good for the page count, I'm all stocked up on fake passports.
Are you suggesting the passport he just sold me isn't genuine?
Not at all.  I'm sure it's a genuine false fake passport.
Phew.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 02, 2018, 05:22:29 PM
Fuck, why didn't somebody warn me that a Russian robot got through?
#NotMe
#IDidn'tDoIt
#NotMyJob
?
It's all of our jobs. We're the cigarbanter community.
I thought Russian hackers were the new normal?
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 02, 2018, 05:25:33 PM
Fuck, why didn't somebody warn me that a Russian robot got through?
#NotMe
#IDidn'tDoIt
#NotMyJob
?
It's all of our jobs. We're the cigarbanter community.
I thought Russian hackers were the new normal?
#FakeNews
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on February 02, 2018, 05:25:45 PM
Fuck, why didn't somebody warn me that a Russian robot got through?
#NotMe
#IDidn'tDoIt
#NotMyJob
?
It's all of our jobs. We're the cigarbanter community.
I'll call you at the U.N. next time. email me the number at the U.N.
It wasn't a big deal. It's not like they could do all that much. But many of you have my cell. Don't you, Dean?
no. I lost ALL my contacts when I broke my phone and got a new one.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on February 02, 2018, 05:27:08 PM
Well that is interesting!  Guess I should have been more specific when suggesting we get some new membership.
While certainly good for the page count, I'm all stocked up on fake passports.
Are you suggesting the passport he just sold me isn't genuine?
Not at all.  I'm sure it's a genuine false fake passport.
Phew.
Federal Pistol permits (FBI, CIA, etc) weren't listed.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 02, 2018, 05:31:41 PM
Fuck, why didn't somebody warn me that a Russian robot got through?
#NotMe
#IDidn'tDoIt
#NotMyJob
?
It's all of our jobs. We're the cigarbanter community.
I'll call you at the U.N. next time. email me the number at the U.N.
It wasn't a big deal. It's not like they could do all that much. But many of you have my cell. Don't you, Dean?
no. I lost ALL my contacts when I broke my phone and got a new one.
I tried texting you a few minutes ago. You changed your number?
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on February 02, 2018, 05:44:44 PM
Fuck, why didn't somebody warn me that a Russian robot got through?
#NotMe
#IDidn'tDoIt
#NotMyJob
?
It's all of our jobs. We're the cigarbanter community.
I'll call you at the U.N. next time. email me the number at the U.N.
It wasn't a big deal. It's not like they could do all that much. But many of you have my cell. Don't you, Dean?
no. I lost ALL my contacts when I broke my phone and got a new one.
I tried texting you a few minutes ago. You changed your number?
uh, yes. Verizon wanted to charge me $25 a month to keep the NY number. hang on.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on February 02, 2018, 05:46:45 PM
I pm'd you.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on February 02, 2018, 06:22:58 PM
I pm'd you.
or maybe I don't know what I'm doing.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 06:51:25 PM
Fuck, why didn't somebody warn me that a Russian robot got through?
More likely Chinese.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 06:53:47 PM
Fuck, why didn't somebody warn me that a Russian robot got through?
#NotMe
#IDidn'tDoIt
#NotMyJob
?
It's all of our jobs. We're the cigarbanter community.
I thought Russian hackers were the new normal?
It's not the Russians fault, it's the FBI.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 06:54:53 PM
I pm'd you.
or maybe I don't know what I'm doing.
Never stopped the rest of us.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on February 02, 2018, 06:59:23 PM
Hmmm, meds shipped.

Local Date and Time   Country   Location   Event Type   Mail Category   Next Office   Extra Information
2/2/2018 2:41:00 PM   India   Foreign Post Delhi IBC   Receive item from customer (Otb)   Air   ISC NEW YORK NY (USPS)
2/2/2018 4:57:34 PM   India   DELHI, EMS SPEED POST CENTRE   Insert item into bag (Otb)   Air   ISC NEW YORK NY (USPS)
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 02, 2018, 07:54:30 PM
Fuck, why didn't somebody warn me that a Russian robot got through?
More likely Chinese.
No, actually was a Russian IP address.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 02, 2018, 07:55:16 PM
Don't bother me, I'm dosidoin'.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 08:47:07 PM
Fuck, why didn't somebody warn me that a Russian robot got through?
More likely Chinese.
No, actually was a Russian IP address.
Well, you are privy to such things.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 08:51:20 PM
Don't bother me, I'm dosidoin'.
Cross chain through Tony, Hubs trade back.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on February 02, 2018, 08:52:15 PM
Don't bother me, I'm dosidoin'.
and an allaman left?
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on February 02, 2018, 08:53:55 PM
good night gentlemen. going to try and get some sleep.
Title: Re: 2/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 02, 2018, 09:22:06 PM
good night gentlemen. going to try and get some sleep.
Sleep well Dean, remember those Hail Mary's....