CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 09, 2017, 12:18:11 AM

Title: 11/9/2017
Post by: CigarBanter on November 09, 2017, 12:18:11 AM
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 09, 2017, 12:39:48 AM
WTF is the Mayor today?
Gonna be even worse today. I'm up to my armpits in alligators.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2017, 04:27:15 AM
WTF is the Mayor today?
Gonna be even worse today. I'm up to my armpits in alligators.
:(
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2017, 04:28:14 AM
Morning Jammers!

Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2017, 04:29:14 AM
Something Decent :o

Diesel Unholy Cocktail (Belicoso)

10/$30
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2017, 04:42:20 AM
Something Decent :o

Diesel Unholy Cocktail (Belicoso)

10/$30
Ave Maria Knights Templar (Double Corona)

5/$25
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2017, 04:57:01 AM
50 degrees with rain headed this way.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2017, 05:03:22 AM
Something Decent :o

Diesel Unholy Cocktail (Belicoso)

10/$30
Ave Maria Knights Templar (Double Corona)

5/$25
Jam Crapped Out!

Pinar del Rio Habano Sun Grown (Torpedo)

10/$25
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 09, 2017, 05:33:00 AM
Good morning, Dave. Warming up the car, I've got a meeting in an hour.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2017, 05:38:49 AM
Good morning, Dave. Warming up the car, I've got a meeting in an hour.
Morning Early Start Mayor.

Sheesh, f'n meetings ::)
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on November 09, 2017, 05:42:01 AM
good morning Dave and Tony. 61° and fog, heading into the 80's again. coffee on, Camacho connie lit.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2017, 05:51:09 AM
Morning Dean
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on November 09, 2017, 06:01:50 AM
golf was a disaster yesterday. I hit one decent drive with a 3 wood, hit 0 greens, and only made 1 decent putt.......but it was a lovely day and I had a great time dispite forgetting to bring any cigars.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 09, 2017, 06:07:53 AM
golf was a disaster yesterday. I hit one decent drive with a 3 wood, hit 0 greens, and only made 1 decent putt.......but it was a lovely day and I had a great time dispite forgetting to bring any cigars.
Good morning, Dean.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2017, 06:19:50 AM
golf was a disaster yesterday. I hit one decent drive with a 3 wood, hit 0 greens, and only made 1 decent putt.......but it was a lovely day and I had a great time dispite forgetting to bring any cigars.
You forgetting to bring cigars....I can't even fathom that.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2017, 06:21:46 AM
Morning CarolinaDave, UpAndAtemTony and DufferDean.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2017, 06:22:21 AM
Today is Thursday, Nov. 9, the 313th day of 2017. There are 52 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On Nov. 9, 1967, a Saturn V rocket carrying an unmanned Apollo spacecraft blasted off from Cape Kennedy on a successful test flight.

On this date:

In 1620, the passengers and crew of the Mayflower sighted Cape Cod.

In 1872, fire destroyed nearly 800 buildings in Boston.

In 1918, it was announced that Germany's Kaiser Wilhelm II would abdicate; he then fled to the Netherlands.

In 1935, United Mine Workers president John L. Lewis and other labor leaders formed the Committee for Industrial Organization (later renamed the Congress of Industrial Organizations).

In 1938, Nazis looted and burned synagogues as well as Jewish-owned stores and houses in Germany and Austria in a pogrom that became known as "Kristallnacht."

In 1952, Chaim Weizmann, the first president of Israel, died.

In 1965, the great Northeast blackout began as a series of power failures lasting up to 13 1/2 hours left 30 million people in seven states and part of Canada without electricity.

In 1970, former French President Charles de Gaulle died at age 79.

In 1976, the U.N. General Assembly approved resolutions condemning apartheid in South Africa, including one characterizing the white-ruled government as "illegitimate."

In 1986, Israel revealed it was holding Mordechai Vanunu, a former nuclear technician who'd vanished after providing information to a British newspaper about Israel's nuclear weapons program. (Vanunu was convicted of treason and served 18 years in prison.)

In 1989, communist East Germany threw open its borders, allowing citizens to travel freely to the West; joyous Germans danced atop the Berlin Wall.

In 1999, with fireworks, concerts and a huge party at the landmark Brandenburg Gate, Germany celebrated the 10th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on November 09, 2017, 06:24:31 AM
golf was a disaster yesterday. I hit one decent drive with a 3 wood, hit 0 greens, and only made 1 decent putt.......but it was a lovely day and I had a great time dispite forgetting to bring any cigars.
You forgetting to bring cigars....I can't even fathom that.
probably why I played so poorly.
morning Dave.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2017, 06:24:53 AM
Ten years ago: Six U.S. troops died in an insurgent ambush in the high mountains of eastern Afghanistan, making 2007 the deadliest year for American forces in Afghanistan since 2001. President Gen. Pervez Musharraf (pur-VEHZ' moo-SHAH'-ruhv) of Pakistan placed opposition leader Benazir Bhutto (BEN'-uh-zeer BOO'-toh) under house arrest for a day, and rounded up thousands of her supporters to block a mass rally against his emergency rule.

Five years ago: Retired four-star Army Gen. David Petraeus abruptly resigned as CIA director after an affair with his biographer, Paula Broadwell, was revealed by an FBI investigation. Thousands of union bakers went on strike against Hostess Brands, Inc., to protest cuts to wages and benefits under a new contract offer. (Hostess responded by shutting down its operations and selling its assets to new owners who revived the Hostess brand.)

One year ago: Democrat Hillary Clinton conceded the presidential election to Republican Donald Trump, telling supporters in New York that her defeat was "painful, and it will be for a long time." But Clinton told her faithful to accept Trump and the election results, urging them to give him "an open mind and a chance to lead."
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2017, 06:26:01 AM
Today's Birthdays: Baseball Hall of Famer Whitey Herzog is 86. Baseball Hall of Famer Bob Gibson is 82. Actor Charlie Robinson is 72. Movie director Bille August is 69. Actor Robert David Hall is 69. Actor Lou Ferrigno is 66. Sen. Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio, is 65. Gospel singer Donnie McClurkin is 58. Rock musician Dee Plakas (L7) is 57. Actress Ion Overman is 48. Rapper Pepa (Salt-N-Pepa) is 48. Rapper Scarface (Geto Boys) is 47. Blues singer Susan Tedeschi (teh-DEHS'-kee) is 47. Actor Jason Antoon is 46. Actor Eric Dane is 45. Singer Nick Lachey (98 Degrees) is 44. Country musician Barry Knox (Parmalee) is 40. Rhythm-and-blues singer Sisqo (Dru Hill) is 39. Country singer Corey Smith is 38. Country singer Chris Lane is 33. Actress Nikki Blonsky is 29. Actress-model Analeigh (AH'-nuh-lee) Tipton is 29.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2017, 06:26:32 AM
Thought for Today: "I think charm is the ability to be truly interested in other people." - Richard Avedon, American fashion photographer (1923-2004).
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2017, 06:28:46 AM
Something Decent :o

Diesel Unholy Cocktail (Belicoso)

10/$30
Ave Maria Knights Templar (Double Corona)

5/$25
Jam Crapped Out!

Pinar del Rio Habano Sun Grown (Torpedo)

10/$25
ITC Super Fuerte Maduro Super Toro
Gordo  10/$39.99
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on November 09, 2017, 06:35:52 AM
got clothes hung up in the garage to dry, lawn sprinkler going, lawn beginning to brown, made be forced to throw some seed and fertilizer out this week.
Ad Hoc meeting this afternoon to ammend our Structures and Guidelines for the local District of Attitude Adjustment. Sheesh. I never had this many meetings or committees working.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on November 09, 2017, 06:37:10 AM
In 1620, the passengers and crew of the Mayflower sighted Cape Cod.

rumored to be our first illegal aliens.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on November 09, 2017, 06:43:04 AM
In 1965, the great Northeast blackout began as a series of power failures lasting up to 13 1/2 hours left 30 million people in seven states and part of Canada without electricity.

resulting in a population increase 9 months later.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2017, 06:43:20 AM
Something Decent :o

Diesel Unholy Cocktail (Belicoso)

10/$30
Ave Maria Knights Templar (Double Corona)

5/$25
Jam Crapped Out!

Pinar del Rio Habano Sun Grown (Torpedo)

10/$25
ITC Super Fuerte Maduro Super Toro
Gordo  10/$39.99
CI Legends Drew Estate Toro
10/$34.99
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: sfish on November 09, 2017, 06:44:29 AM
Good morning boys
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2017, 06:51:34 AM
Good morning boys
Morning Fish & Travellin Dave
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2017, 07:04:35 AM
Morning Mr. Fishy.  Busy upcoming weekend or is the season winding down?
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2017, 07:05:49 AM
Something Decent :o

Diesel Unholy Cocktail (Belicoso)

10/$30
Ave Maria Knights Templar (Double Corona)

5/$25
Jam Crapped Out!

Pinar del Rio Habano Sun Grown (Torpedo)

10/$25
ITC Super Fuerte Maduro Super Toro
Gordo  10/$39.99
CI Legends Drew Estate Toro
10/$34.99
Oliva Serie "O" Toro
10/$34.99
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2017, 07:15:13 AM
Looking to get down to 25 or so tomorrow...guess I should break out a jacket.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: sfish on November 09, 2017, 07:22:23 AM
Morning Mr. Fishy.  Busy upcoming weekend or is the season winding down?
Well, we're abandoning sports for the weekend and heading to my sister's house at the beach for the weekend for a change of scenery. Flag football ends on Saturday and it will turn to basketball and ice hockey will always be present. Taking 1/2 day Friday
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 09, 2017, 07:26:31 AM
Morning CarolinaDave, UpAndAtemTony and DufferDean.
Mornin', Dave.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2017, 07:27:26 AM
Morning Mr. Fishy.  Busy upcoming weekend or is the season winding down?
Well, we're abandoning sports for the weekend and heading to my sister's house at the beach for the weekend for a change of scenery. Flag football ends on Saturday and it will turn to basketball and ice hockey will always be present. Taking 1/2 day Friday
Sounds like a plan.  Don't think you'll be out catching any rays however.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 09, 2017, 07:27:40 AM
Morning Mr. Fishy.  Busy upcoming weekend or is the season winding down?
Well, we're abandoning sports for the weekend and heading to my sister's house at the beach for the weekend for a change of scenery. Flag football ends on Saturday and it will turn to basketball and ice hockey will always be present. Taking 1/2 day Friday
Nice. Good morning, Scott.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: sfish on November 09, 2017, 07:28:52 AM
Morning Mr. Fishy.  Busy upcoming weekend or is the season winding down?
Well, we're abandoning sports for the weekend and heading to my sister's house at the beach for the weekend for a change of scenery. Flag football ends on Saturday and it will turn to basketball and ice hockey will always be present. Taking 1/2 day Friday
Sounds like a plan.  Don't think you'll be out catching any rays however.
Nope, and will be chilly but we may be able to fish or crab a bit anyway.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2017, 07:32:49 AM
Morning Mr. Fishy.  Busy upcoming weekend or is the season winding down?
Well, we're abandoning sports for the weekend and heading to my sister's house at the beach for the weekend for a change of scenery. Flag football ends on Saturday and it will turn to basketball and ice hockey will always be present. Taking 1/2 day Friday
Sounds like a plan.  Don't think you'll be out catching any rays however.
Nope, and will be chilly but we may be able to fish or crab a bit anyway.
Nice little get-a-way, that chilly will feel like summer to y'all.

 :o. A Fish Fishing ???
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2017, 07:54:13 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, Mr. Mayor, and FishingFishy.   Mid-40's heading up to 60.  Rain is done.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2017, 08:00:09 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, Mr. Mayor, and FishingFishy.   Mid-40's heading up to 60.  Rain is done.
Morning WarmingBean
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2017, 08:01:51 AM
Oh yeah, today's my 32nd year wedding anniversary.  Can't decide between flowers or just a slap on the ass accompanied by "way to hang in there, toots"
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2017, 08:05:06 AM
Oh yeah, today's my 32nd year wedding anniversary.  Can't decide between flowers or just a slap on the ass accompanied by "way to hang in there, toots"
I think the second approach will be really appreciated.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2017, 08:05:36 AM
Morning WedlockBean.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2017, 08:06:32 AM
Morning WedlockBean.
Wedlock.....interesting word..... ???
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2017, 08:07:50 AM
Something Decent :o

Diesel Unholy Cocktail (Belicoso)

10/$30
Ave Maria Knights Templar (Double Corona)

5/$25
Jam Crapped Out!

Pinar del Rio Habano Sun Grown (Torpedo)

10/$25
ITC Super Fuerte Maduro Super Toro
Gordo  10/$39.99
CI Legends Drew Estate Toro
10/$34.99
Oliva Serie "O" Toro
10/$34.99
Man O War 5 Star Sampler
5/$19.99
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2017, 08:10:06 AM
Oh yeah, today's my 32nd year wedding anniversary.  Can't decide between flowers or just a slap on the ass accompanied by "way to hang in there, toots"
Congratulations and may you make a wise decision.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2017, 08:12:20 AM
Morning WedlockBean.
Wedlock.....interesting word..... ???
Indeed.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2017, 08:13:07 AM
Oh yeah, today's my 32nd year wedding anniversary.  Can't decide between flowers or just a slap on the ass accompanied by "way to hang in there, toots"
Congratulations and may you make a wise decision.
After 32 years it's not worth pondering any longer.  Oh, you meant about the flowers...
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2017, 08:47:39 AM
Some pretty funny mean tweets from the CMA on Jimmy Kimmel last night.
...and that doesn't even get into what was said about Garth Brooks lip-syncing.

http://kkcb.com/cma-night-means-another-round-of-jimmy-kimmel-country-mean-tweets-video/
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on November 09, 2017, 08:47:44 AM
Oh yeah, today's my 32nd year wedding anniversary.  Can't decide between flowers or just a slap on the ass accompanied by "way to hang in there, toots"
Congratulations and may you make a wise decision.
After 32 years it's not worth pondering any longer.  Oh, you meant about the flowers...
moldings work.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2017, 08:49:04 AM
Oh yeah, today's my 32nd year wedding anniversary.  Can't decide between flowers or just a slap on the ass accompanied by "way to hang in there, toots"
Congratulations and may you make a wise decision.
After 32 years it's not worth pondering any longer.  Oh, you meant about the flowers...
Classic.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2017, 08:51:07 AM
Something Decent :o

Diesel Unholy Cocktail (Belicoso)

10/$30
Ave Maria Knights Templar (Double Corona)

5/$25
Jam Crapped Out!

Pinar del Rio Habano Sun Grown (Torpedo)

10/$25
ITC Super Fuerte Maduro Super Toro
Gordo  10/$39.99
CI Legends Drew Estate Toro
10/$34.99
Oliva Serie "O" Toro
10/$34.99
Man O War 5 Star Sampler
5/$19.99
5 Vegas Gold Bullion  Gordo
10/$29.99
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2017, 08:54:53 AM
Oh yeah, today's my 32nd year wedding anniversary.  Can't decide between flowers or just a slap on the ass accompanied by "way to hang in there, toots"
Congratulations and may you make a wise decision.
After 32 years it's not worth pondering any longer.  Oh, you meant about the flowers...
moldings work.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2017, 09:22:58 AM
32 year lull?
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2017, 09:25:01 AM
WTF, Small Batch GoTF 20% off email coupon code not working lull.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2017, 09:30:47 AM
Something Decent :o

Diesel Unholy Cocktail (Belicoso)

10/$30
Ave Maria Knights Templar (Double Corona)

5/$25
Jam Crapped Out!

Pinar del Rio Habano Sun Grown (Torpedo)

10/$25
ITC Super Fuerte Maduro Super Toro
Gordo  10/$39.99
CI Legends Drew Estate Toro
10/$34.99
Oliva Serie "O" Toro
10/$34.99
Man O War 5 Star Sampler
5/$19.99
5 Vegas Gold Bullion  Gordo
10/$29.99
The Griffin's Robusto
10/$39.99
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2017, 09:34:10 AM
WTF, Small Batch GoTF 20% off email coupon code not working lull.
I was just going to post the special.  Maybe IT is just a little behind the Marketing Dept Email.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2017, 09:34:56 AM
WTF, Small Batch GoTF 20% off email coupon code not working lull.
I was just going to post the special.  Maybe IT is just a little behind the Marketing Dept Email.
Did you log in first?  Coupons only work when registered and logged in.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2017, 09:39:52 AM
WTF, Small Batch GoTF 20% off email coupon code not working lull.
I was just going to post the special.  Maybe IT is just a little behind the Marketing Dept Email.
Did you log in first?  Coupons only work when registered and logged in.
Small Batch followed the CI Computer Model, quit buying from them after that BS mess requiring I start over with them after being a good customer for several years.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2017, 09:44:47 AM
WTF, Small Batch GoTF 20% off email coupon code not working lull.
I was just going to post the special.  Maybe IT is just a little behind the Marketing Dept Email.
Did you log in first?  Coupons only work when registered and logged in.
No I didn't log in first.  That's the problem.  Thank you, have a cigar.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2017, 09:47:36 AM
Third try at Murcielago are out.  This one made by AJF.  Changed the bands and colors so no confusion.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2017, 09:49:45 AM
WTF, Small Batch GoTF 20% off email coupon code not working lull.
I was just going to post the special.  Maybe IT is just a little behind the Marketing Dept Email.
Did you log in first?  Coupons only work when registered and logged in.
Small Batch followed the CI Computer Model, quit buying from them after that BS mess requiring I start over with them after being a good customer for several years.
There system has always worked this way.  No on site promotions and only email to members keeps the riff-raff away.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2017, 09:50:43 AM
Speaking of new and shiny, new Atlantic website has rolled out.  Need to re-register there as well.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2017, 09:51:55 AM
Something Decent :o

Diesel Unholy Cocktail (Belicoso)

10/$30
Ave Maria Knights Templar (Double Corona)

5/$25
Jam Crapped Out!

Pinar del Rio Habano Sun Grown (Torpedo)

10/$25
ITC Super Fuerte Maduro Super Toro
Gordo  10/$39.99
CI Legends Drew Estate Toro
10/$34.99
Oliva Serie "O" Toro
10/$34.99
Man O War 5 Star Sampler
5/$19.99
5 Vegas Gold Bullion  Gordo
10/$29.99
The Griffin's Robusto
10/$39.99
Romeo 505 Nicaragua Toro
5/$24.99
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2017, 10:00:57 AM
Speaking of new and shiny, new Atlantic website has rolled out.  Need to re-register there as well.
Good for them, I quit even wasting my time looking there a couple of years ago.  Redirected  their emails to the spam file.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2017, 10:01:48 AM
Speaking of new and shiny, new Atlantic website has rolled out.  Need to re-register there as well.
Hope they didn't have to cut your commission to help pay for the revision.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2017, 10:03:44 AM
WTF, Small Batch GoTF 20% off email coupon code not working lull.
I was just going to post the special.  Maybe IT is just a little behind the Marketing Dept Email.
Did you log in first?  Coupons only work when registered and logged in.
Small Batch followed the CI Computer Model, quit buying from them after that BS mess requiring I start over with them after being a good customer for several years.
There system has always worked this way.  No on site promotions and only email to members keeps the riff-raff away.
But you did not have to log in to use the code before the re-do and when the re-do came they lost all my account info including lg in just like CI did for many folks.  Fuk-um!
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2017, 10:04:42 AM
As per Halfwheel, CI will be building two new retail stores in Texas.  The one will be in North Dallas (second not identified).

Also, as per CI:

The company says the issues “have been stabilized, whereby the customer service is improving and the focus is now on customer acquisitions, win-back campaigns, inventory availability and increased productivity.”
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2017, 10:06:04 AM
WTF, Small Batch GoTF 20% off email coupon code not working lull.
I was just going to post the special.  Maybe IT is just a little behind the Marketing Dept Email.
Did you log in first?  Coupons only work when registered and logged in.
Small Batch followed the CI Computer Model, quit buying from them after that BS mess requiring I start over with them after being a good customer for several years.
There system has always worked this way.  No on site promotions and only email to members keeps the riff-raff away.
But you did not have to log in to use the code before the re-do and when the re-do came they lost all my account info including lg in just like CI did for many folks.  Fuk-um!
Good thing you are fully stocked.  Think you've written everyone else off.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2017, 10:08:55 AM
WTF, Small Batch GoTF 20% off email coupon code not working lull.
I was just going to post the special.  Maybe IT is just a little behind the Marketing Dept Email.
Did you log in first?  Coupons only work when registered and logged in.
Small Batch followed the CI Computer Model, quit buying from them after that BS mess requiring I start over with them after being a good customer for several years.
There system has always worked this way.  No on site promotions and only email to members keeps the riff-raff away.
But you did not have to log in to use the code before the re-do and when the re-do came they lost all my account info including lg in just like CI did for many folks.  Fuk-um!
Good thing you are fully stocked.  Think you've written everyone else off.
I still buy a few rare sweet deals at CI, Sister and even Famous but none of them lost my accounts.

You can't be in the online business without qualified software technicians.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2017, 10:10:34 AM
As per Halfwheel, CI will be building two new retail stores in Texas.  The one will be in North Dallas (second not identified).

Also, as per CI:

The company says the issues “have been stabilized, whereby the customer service is improving and the focus is now on customer acquisitions, win-back campaigns, inventory availability and increased productivity.”
With Dean not doing business with them anymore they will never recover.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: ss2 on November 09, 2017, 10:11:16 AM
good morning all!  sunny & 45 in Wilm. DE this morning.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2017, 10:12:39 AM
good morning all!  sunny & 45 in Wilm. DE this morning.
Morning SS
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on November 09, 2017, 10:19:52 AM
been a while since I ordered from Cigar Page:

FyR Cabinet Seleccion MADURO - Magicos [mazo/24]
KB-FRM5052-24-B
In-Stock   1   $29.88
Quesada Family Jewels (Sampler/10)
KP-QU004
In-Stock   1   $29.99
B.G. Meyer Standard Issue Robusto-bd 5pk
K5-BGS5050
In-Stock   1   $19.99
Genuine Counterfeit Cub. Perfecto 5pk
K5-GCN4752
In-Stock   2   $33.50
Subtotal   $113.36
Earn Points   113 Cigar Point(s)
Shipping   $0.00
Grand Total   $113.36

f*ck it.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: ss2 on November 09, 2017, 10:30:10 AM
been a while since I ordered from Cigar Page:

FyR Cabinet Seleccion MADURO - Magicos [mazo/24]
KB-FRM5052-24-B
In-Stock   1   $29.88
Quesada Family Jewels (Sampler/10)
KP-QU004
In-Stock   1   $29.99
B.G. Meyer Standard Issue Robusto-bd 5pk
K5-BGS5050
In-Stock   1   $19.99
Genuine Counterfeit Cub. Perfecto 5pk
K5-GCN4752
In-Stock   2   $33.50
Subtotal   $113.36
Earn Points   113 Cigar Point(s)
Shipping   $0.00
Grand Total   $113.36

f*ck it.
I've actually gotten some good deals from Holts lately.  Seems like they're putting a sales push on.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2017, 10:33:23 AM
Danggit, today is the first time for wearing long pants since retiring :(   F'n cold weather!
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2017, 10:34:44 AM
been a while since I ordered from Cigar Page:

FyR Cabinet Seleccion MADURO - Magicos [mazo/24]
KB-FRM5052-24-B
In-Stock   1   $29.88
Quesada Family Jewels (Sampler/10)
KP-QU004
In-Stock   1   $29.99
B.G. Meyer Standard Issue Robusto-bd 5pk
K5-BGS5050
In-Stock   1   $19.99
Genuine Counterfeit Cub. Perfecto 5pk
K5-GCN4752
In-Stock   2   $33.50
Subtotal   $113.36
Earn Points   113 Cigar Point(s)
Shipping   $0.00
Grand Total   $113.36

f*ck it.
I've actually gotten some good deals from Holts lately.  Seems like they're putting a sales push on.
They have some great deals from time to time and they don't sell in a few minutes out like Famous and the Page.

Edit:  in fact they have those BG Meyers Dean just bought on today's flash sale @$60 with FS for a box of 25.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2017, 10:39:45 AM
Danggit, today is the first time for wearing long pants since retiring :(   F'n cold weather!
::)
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2017, 10:40:09 AM
Got to go run a few errands and get some lunch.  Later!
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on November 09, 2017, 11:00:54 AM
Got to go run a few errands and get some lunch.  Later!
my chores are done, time to get ready for the Ad Hoc committee meeting.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2017, 11:04:27 AM
[...]

Additionally have the following as part of that same flash sale:

Headley Grange Laguito #6 - 6.5 x 56
Box of 10   $109.50   $59.95

Jericho Hill Limited Edition 12 Honest Men - 7.5 x 38
Box of 12   $120.00   $49.95
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: ss2 on November 09, 2017, 11:05:23 AM
Got to go run a few errands and get some lunch.  Later!
I'd walk, but other than that, enjoy you lunch!
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: ss2 on November 09, 2017, 11:53:07 AM
Home made chicken noodle soup today for lunch at the desk, but 12-1 will be quality time spent with a DPG blue
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2017, 12:09:55 PM
Good Day Sam.  Ready for the first chill of the season?
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2017, 12:14:25 PM
The three richest billionaires in the U.S., as measured by the annual Forbes 400 ranking, now own more wealth than the bottom half of the nation's population combined, according to the report by the Institute for Policy Studies, a research organization focused on inequality issues.

The fortunate three are Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates, and financier and investor Warren Buffett. Their $264.1 billion in holdings outstrips the combined net worth of an estimated 160 million people, or 53 million U.S. households, according to the report titled: Billionaire Bonanza 2017.

Expanding the comparison to all the billionaires who comprise the full Forbes 400 list, the report said the group collectively has more wealth than the bottom 64% of the U.S. population. The percentage represents roughly 80 million U.S. households, or 204 million people — more than the combined populations of Canada and Mexico.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2017, 12:41:25 PM
ROCHESTER, N.Y. — The National Toy Hall of Fame Class of 2017 are paper airplanes, the board game Clue and the Wiffle Ball.

The new group of toys were inducted into the National Toy Hall of Fame in New York and now have a permanent place alongside previous honorees including the dollhouse, jump rope and Radio Flyer wagon.

The hall located inside The Strong museum in Rochester announced the Class of 2017 Thursday morning.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2017, 12:41:55 PM
ChickenNoodleSoup lull... :-\
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: ss2 on November 09, 2017, 01:22:39 PM
Good Day Sam.  Ready for the first chill of the season?
sure, bring it.  ready to exchange the shorts for the heavy coat on the deck for the nightly smoke.  just hope the snow & ice hold off for a while.  cold I don't mind, solid sunshine I can leave.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: ss2 on November 09, 2017, 01:24:00 PM
ChickenNoodleSoup lull... :-\
Damn good soup though.  DPG was good too!
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2017, 01:40:50 PM
ChickenNoodleSoup lull... :-\
Damn good soup though.  DPG was good too!
Sounds like you're sufficiently fortified to face the rest of the afternoon.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: ss2 on November 09, 2017, 01:51:28 PM
ChickenNoodleSoup lull... :-\
Damn good soup though.  DPG was good too!
Sounds like you're sufficiently fortified to face the rest of the afternoon.
I do feel a bit better about it.  DPG went a long way in rectifying a bad attitude coming on.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: razgueado on November 09, 2017, 02:02:54 PM
Morning and afternoon, muchachos.  Late check-in.  Teleworking to solve a VPN issue.  Been on the go since 8am.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 09, 2017, 02:06:45 PM
Oh yeah, today's my 32nd year wedding anniversary.  Can't decide between flowers or just a slap on the ass accompanied by "way to hang in there, toots"
My vote is for the latter.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2017, 02:53:29 PM
Errands done and might have to consider a nap on this cool rainy afternoon.

Shrimp and Grits at Saltwater Creek Cafe for lunch, damn they are good.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2017, 03:10:50 PM

WATCH: 'USA Today' Warns People To Beware Of AR-15 Armed With Chainsaws

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23344/watch-usa-today-warns-people-beware-ar-15-armed-ryan-saavedra

Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2017, 03:42:36 PM

WATCH: 'USA Today' Warns People To Beware Of AR-15 Armed With Chainsaws

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23344/watch-usa-today-warns-people-beware-ar-15-armed-ryan-saavedra
Hope they put a silencer on that baby.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: ss2 on November 09, 2017, 03:45:37 PM
Morning and afternoon, muchachos.  Late check-in.  Teleworking to solve a VPN issue.  Been on the go since 8am.
Hey there Raz.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: ss2 on November 09, 2017, 03:46:41 PM
Oh yeah, today's my 32nd year wedding anniversary.  Can't decide between flowers or just a slap on the ass accompanied by "way to hang in there, toots"
My vote is for the latter.
My guess is if you do the latter, you better have the former there to fix it.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2017, 03:55:57 PM
Errands done and might have to consider a nap on this cool rainy afternoon.

Shrimp and Grits at Saltwater Creek Cafe for lunch, damn they are good.
Yum!
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2017, 04:04:15 PM
Got a pot of chili going for dinner.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2017, 04:09:40 PM
Starbucks doing buy one get one on holiday beverages from 2-5 now through Nov. 13.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2017, 04:17:27 PM
Starbucks doing buy one get one on holiday beverages from 2-5 now through Nov. 13.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: ss2 on November 09, 2017, 04:21:33 PM
Got a pot of chili going for dinner.
Sweet!  wife informed me she was taking me out for my birthday tonight!  have an MBIII tee'd up for the ride home which will commence in 10 mins or so.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2017, 04:24:58 PM
Got a pot of chili going for dinner.
Sweet!  wife informed me she was taking me out for my birthday tonight!  have an MBIII tee'd up for the ride home which will commence in 10 mins or so.
Nice and Happy Birthday !!!
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: ss2 on November 09, 2017, 04:27:29 PM
Got a pot of chili going for dinner.
Sweet!  wife informed me she was taking me out for my birthday tonight!  have an MBIII tee'd up for the ride home which will commence in 10 mins or so.
Nice and Happy Birthday !!!
Thanks!  see you all tomorrow!
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2017, 04:47:37 PM
Starbucks doing buy one get one on holiday beverages from 2-5 now through Nov. 13.
Free coffee from the commies, how nice.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2017, 04:48:28 PM
Oh yeah, today's my 32nd year wedding anniversary.  Can't decide between flowers or just a slap on the ass accompanied by "way to hang in there, toots"
My vote is for the latter.
My guess is if you do the latter, you better have the former there to fix it.
Spoken like a long time married fellow.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: razgueado on November 09, 2017, 05:12:50 PM
Morning and afternoon, muchachos.  Late check-in.  Teleworking to solve a VPN issue.  Been on the go since 8am.
Hey there Raz.
Howdy, Sam.  Sorry, got hammered by work and slow to respond.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: razgueado on November 09, 2017, 05:13:48 PM
Starbucks doing buy one get one on holiday beverages from 2-5 now through Nov. 13.
Correct.  But that guy isn't a real man.  And he's a Commie.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: razgueado on November 09, 2017, 06:48:15 PM
Well, the market farted today.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2017, 09:39:38 PM
Well, the market farted today.
Thanks, wienieass republicans.
Title: Re: 11/9/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 09, 2017, 10:08:26 PM
WOOHOO!!!

Been a loooooooong fucking day but it was a good one. See yuz in the a.m.