CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 22, 2017, 12:00:16 AM

Title: 8/22/2017
Post by: CigarBanter on August 22, 2017, 12:00:16 AM
It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on August 22, 2017, 03:33:52 AM

GFY!
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2017, 05:25:33 AM

GFY!
Take some more meds!
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2017, 05:26:56 AM
Holy cow, WTF has happened to the sister?   Talk about some quality offerings :o, just not all quality prices :(
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2017, 05:27:52 AM
Morning Snowflakes, Happy Taco Saturday!
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2017, 05:35:04 AM
Officials: 33 injured in suburban Philadelphia train crash

https://www.yahoo.com/news/officials-2-trains-involved-accident-injuries-reported-053638302--finance.html

Edit: now reporting 42 injured

Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2017, 05:37:15 AM
Super-Turd Deal at CI Joe
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2017, 05:57:43 AM
Turd Tuesday in full effect.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2017, 06:15:18 AM
Holy cow, WTF has happened to the sister?   Talk about some quality offerings :o, just not all quality prices :(
My thoughts exactly.  MBIII price not too bad.  Warped offering at full MSRP.  But how did they get their hands on a decent amount of Black Honey?
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2017, 06:16:06 AM
Morning CarolinaDave.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2017, 06:16:29 AM
Guess CI trying to double down to compensate for the Sis.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2017, 06:21:11 AM
Holy cow, WTF has happened to the sister?   Talk about some quality offerings :o, just not all quality prices :(
My thoughts exactly.  MBIII price not too bad.  Warped offering at full MSRP.  But how did they get their hands on a decent amount of Black Honey?
What makes you think they have a decent amount? They could be sold out by 9 am. Lol
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2017, 06:24:42 AM
Holy cow, WTF has happened to the sister?   Talk about some quality offerings :o, just not all quality prices :(
My thoughts exactly.  MBIII price not too bad.  Warped offering at full MSRP.  But how did they get their hands on a decent amount of Black Honey?
What makes you think they have a decent amount? They could be sold out by 9 am. Lol
That would be a decent amount relatively speaking.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2017, 06:26:38 AM
Today is Tuesday, Aug. 22, the 234th day of 2017. There are 131 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On August 22, 1851, the schooner America outraced more than a dozen British vessels off the English coast to win a trophy that came to be known as the America's Cup.

On this date:

In 1485, England's King Richard III was killed in the Battle of Bosworth Field, effectively ending the War of the Roses.

In 1787, inventor John Fitch demonstrated his steamboat on the Delaware River to delegates from the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia.

In 1846, Gen. Stephen W. Kearny proclaimed all of New Mexico a territory of the United States.

In 1910, Japan annexed Korea, which remained under Japanese control until the end of World War II.

In 1922, Irish revolutionary Michael Collins was shot to death, apparently by Irish Republican Army members opposed to the Anglo-Irish Treaty that Collins had co-signed.

In 1932, the British Broadcasting Corp. conducted its first experimental television broadcast, using a 30-line mechanical system.

In 1956, President Dwight D. Eisenhower and Vice President Richard Nixon were nominated for second terms in office by the Republican National Convention in San Francisco.

In 1968, Pope Paul VI arrived in Bogota, Colombia, for the start of the first papal visit to South America.

In 1972, President Richard Nixon was nominated for a second term of office by the Republican National Convention in Miami Beach. John Wojtowicz (WAHT'-uh-witz) and Salvatore Naturile took seven employees hostage at a Chase Manhattan Bank branch in Brooklyn, New York, during a botched robbery; the siege, which ended with Wojtowicz's arrest and Naturile's killing by the FBI, inspired the 1975 movie "Dog Day Afternoon."

In 1985, 55 people died when fire broke out aboard a British Airtours charter jet on a runway at Manchester Airport in England.

In 1986, Kerr-McGee Corp. agreed to pay the estate of the late Karen Silkwood $1.38 million, settling a 10-year-old nuclear contamination lawsuit. The Rob Reiner coming-of-age film "Stand By Me" was put into wide release by Columbia Pictures.

In 1992, on the second day of the Ruby Ridge siege in Idaho, an FBI sharpshooter killed Vicki Weaver, the wife of white separatist Randy Weaver (the sharpshooter later said he was targeting the couple's friend Kevin Harris, and didn't see Vicki Weaver).
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2017, 06:28:00 AM
Ten years ago: President George W. Bush, addressing a Veterans of Foreign Wars conference in Kansas City, Missouri, offered a fresh endorsement of Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki (NOO'-ree ahl-MAHL'-ih-kee), calling him "a good guy, good man with a difficult job." A Black Hawk helicopter crashed in Iraq, killing all 14 U.S. soldiers. Hurricane Dean slammed into Mexico for the second time in as many days. The Texas Rangers became the first team in 110 years to score 30 runs in a game, setting an American League record in a 30-3 rout of the Baltimore Orioles in the first game of a doubleheader. (Texas won the second game, 9-7.) Poet and short story writer Grace Paley died in Thetford Hill, Vermont, at age 84.

Five years ago: Ousted Penn State president Graham Spanier and his lawyers attacked a university-backed report on the Jerry Sandusky sex abuse scandal, calling it a "blundering and indefensible indictment." (Spanier was later convicted of child endangerment for failing to report a child sexual abuse allegation against Sandusky.) Nina Bawden, 87, a British author who wrote children's classics, including the World War II story "Carrie's War," died in London.

One year ago: Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, appearing on ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," pushed back against charges that she was physically unfit for the White House, saying the accusations were part of a "wacky strategy" by GOP rival Donald Trump and an "alternative reality" that was not focused on the kinds of issues that were most important to voters.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2017, 06:29:01 AM
Today's Birthdays: Broadcast journalist Morton Dean is 82. Author Annie Proulx (proo) is 82. Baseball Hall of Famer Carl Yastrzemski is 78. Actress Valerie Harper is 78. Pro Football Hall of Fame coach Bill Parcells is 76. Writer-producer David Chase is 72. CBS newsman Steve Kroft is 72. Actress Cindy Williams is 70. Pop musician David Marks is 69. International Swimming Hall of Famer Diana Nyad is 68. Baseball Hall of Famer Paul Molitor is 61. Rock musician Vernon Reid is 59. Country singer Ricky Lynn Gregg is 58. Country singer Collin Raye is 57. Actress Regina Taylor is 57. Rock singer Roland Orzabal (Tears For Fears) is 56. Rock musician Debbi Peterson (The Bangles) is 56. Rock musician Gary Lee Conner (Screaming Trees) is 55. Singer Tori Amos is 54. Country singer Mila Mason is 54. Rhythm-and-blues musician James DeBarge is 54. International Tennis Hall of Famer Mats Wilander is 53. Actress Brooke Dillman is 51. Rapper GZA (JIHZ'-ah)/The Genius is 51. Actor Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje (ah-day-WAH'-lay ah-kih-NOY'-yay ah-BAH'-jay) is 50. Actor Ty Burrell is 50. Celebrity chef Giada DeLaurentiis is 47. Actress Melinda Page Hamilton is 46. Actor Rick Yune is 46. Rock musician Paul Doucette (Matchbox Twenty) is 45. Rap-reggae singer Beenie Man is 44. Singer Howie Dorough (Backstreet Boys) is 44. Comedian-actress Kristen Wiig is 44. Actress Jenna Leigh Green is 43. Rock musician Bo Koster is 43. Rock musician Dean Back (Theory of a Deadman) is 42. Talk show host James Corden is 39. Rock musician Jeff Stinco (Simple Plan) is 39. Actor Brandon Adams is 38. Actress Aya Sumika is 37.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2017, 06:29:48 AM
Thought for Today: "Works of art make rules; rules do not make works of art." - Claude Debussy, French composer (born this date in 1862, died 1918).
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2017, 06:51:04 AM
Morning LTGDave.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on August 22, 2017, 07:06:16 AM

GFY!
Take some more meds!
It's all in the spirit of GFY! Tuesday.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2017, 07:11:55 AM

GFY!
Take some more meds!
It's all in the spirit of GFY! Tuesday.
And we appreciate it!
Morning CB.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2017, 07:15:08 AM
Morning LTGDave.
Morning, ChowdahDave.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2017, 07:25:40 AM
Hey! Good morning.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2017, 07:32:54 AM

GFY!
Take some more meds!
It's all in the spirit of GFY! Tuesday.
No explanation necessary, GFY too.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2017, 07:38:05 AM
Hey! Good morning.
Just got new plates for my wife's car a couple weeks ago, and the first 3 digits are HEY. We had a good chuckle at that. Morning, Tony.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2017, 07:40:53 AM
Hey! Good morning.
Just got new plates for my wife's car a couple weeks ago, and the first 3 digits are HEY. We had a good chuckle at that. Morning, Tony.
Love those easy to remember, plates. Speaking of which, I need to go pick my new plates up from the dealer. Got a call on Friday that they were ready.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2017, 07:53:01 AM
Hey! Good morning.
Just got new plates for my wife's car a couple weeks ago, and the first 3 digits are HEY. We had a good chuckle at that. Morning, Tony.
Love those easy to remember, plates. Speaking of which, I need to go pick my new plates up from the dealer. Got a call on Friday that they were ready.
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Threebean on August 22, 2017, 07:57:08 AM
Thought for Today: "Works of art make rules; rules do not make works of art." - Claude Debussy, French composer (born this date in 1862, died 1918).
"...and French composers should stick to writing music".  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2017, 07:57:46 AM
Hey! Good morning.
Just got new plates for my wife's car a couple weeks ago, and the first 3 digits are HEY. We had a good chuckle at that. Morning, Tony.
Love those easy to remember, plates. Speaking of which, I need to go pick my new plates up from the dealer. Got a call on Friday that they were ready.
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Morning, indeed.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Threebean on August 22, 2017, 07:59:02 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor, Mr. Breath, MADave, and HeyDave. Missing a TxDave this morning.  Retirement slacker!    My bad, he was here early and is out walking the dog apparently.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2017, 07:59:12 AM
Thought for Today: "Works of art make rules; rules do not make works of art." - Claude Debussy, French composer (born this date in 1862, died 1918).
"...and French composers should stick to writing music".  Sheesh.
Besides, do they even have free speech in France?
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Threebean on August 22, 2017, 08:00:35 AM
Thought for Today: "Works of art make rules; rules do not make works of art." - Claude Debussy, French composer (born this date in 1862, died 1918).
"...and French composers should stick to writing music".  Sheesh.
Besides, do they even have free speech in France?
We don't have it here, why should they get to have it over there?
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2017, 08:04:44 AM
Thought for Today: "Works of art make rules; rules do not make works of art." - Claude Debussy, French composer (born this date in 1862, died 1918).
"...and French composers should stick to writing music".  Sheesh.
Besides, do they even have free speech in France?
We don't have it here, why should they get to have it over there?
We have it here, the problem is most people don't actually understand what it means.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2017, 08:08:07 AM
Thought for Today: "Works of art make rules; rules do not make works of art." - Claude Debussy, French composer (born this date in 1862, died 1918).
"...and French composers should stick to writing music".  Sheesh.
Besides, do they even have free speech in France?
We don't have it here, why should they get to have it over there?
We have it here, the problem is most people don't actually understand what it means.
What's there to not understand? Do I need to pay for it? No? Then it's free.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Threebean on August 22, 2017, 08:16:24 AM
Thought for Today: "Works of art make rules; rules do not make works of art." - Claude Debussy, French composer (born this date in 1862, died 1918).
"...and French composers should stick to writing music".  Sheesh.
Besides, do they even have free speech in France?
We don't have it here, why should they get to have it over there?
We have it here, the problem is most people don't actually understand what it means.
What's there to not understand? Do I need to pay for it? No? Then it's free.
I would call getting your ass kicked for expressing an opinion paying for it.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2017, 08:21:59 AM
Thought for Today: "Works of art make rules; rules do not make works of art." - Claude Debussy, French composer (born this date in 1862, died 1918).
"...and French composers should stick to writing music".  Sheesh.
Besides, do they even have free speech in France?
We don't have it here, why should they get to have it over there?
We have it here, the problem is most people don't actually understand what it means.
What's there to not understand? Do I need to pay for it? No? Then it's free.
I would call getting your ass kicked for expressing an opinion paying for it.
Just because he's free to say it doesn't mean he's free from consequences of it.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Threebean on August 22, 2017, 08:23:02 AM
Thought for Today: "Works of art make rules; rules do not make works of art." - Claude Debussy, French composer (born this date in 1862, died 1918).
"...and French composers should stick to writing music".  Sheesh.
Besides, do they even have free speech in France?
We don't have it here, why should they get to have it over there?
We have it here, the problem is most people don't actually understand what it means.
What's there to not understand? Do I need to pay for it? No? Then it's free.
I would call getting your ass kicked for expressing an opinion paying for it.
Just because he's free to say it doesn't mean he's free from consequences of it.
Hence not free.  Thank you.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2017, 08:36:13 AM
Thought for Today: "Works of art make rules; rules do not make works of art." - Claude Debussy, French composer (born this date in 1862, died 1918).
"...and French composers should stick to writing music".  Sheesh.
Commies?
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2017, 08:39:45 AM
Thought for Today: "Works of art make rules; rules do not make works of art." - Claude Debussy, French composer (born this date in 1862, died 1918).
"...and French composers should stick to writing music".  Sheesh.
Besides, do they even have free speech in France?
We don't have it here, why should they get to have it over there?
We have it here, the problem is most people don't actually understand what it means.
What's there to not understand? Do I need to pay for it? No? Then it's free.
I would call getting your ass kicked for expressing an opinion paying for it.
Just because he's free to say it doesn't mean he's free from consequences of it.
Hence not free.  Thank you.
See, you're obviously one of the people who doesn't understand how free speech works. Free speech simply means the government can't make any laws prohibiting free speech. At some point, people started interpreting that as you can go around saying any damn thing you want with no consequences. Not sure how or why that happened. Probably #fakenews, somehow.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Threebean on August 22, 2017, 08:39:49 AM
Thought for Today: "Works of art make rules; rules do not make works of art." - Claude Debussy, French composer (born this date in 1862, died 1918).
"...and French composers should stick to writing music".  Sheesh.
Commies?
Just inane.  I think he should beaten with a stick for saying that, but that's just me.  ;)
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2017, 08:39:50 AM
Thought for Today: "Works of art make rules; rules do not make works of art." - Claude Debussy, French composer (born this date in 1862, died 1918).
"...and French composers should stick to writing music".  Sheesh.
Besides, do they even have free speech in France?
We don't have it here, why should they get to have it over there?
We have it here, the problem is most people don't actually understand what it means.
What's there to not understand? Do I need to pay for it? No? Then it's free.
I would call getting your ass kicked for expressing an opinion paying for it.
Just because he's free to say it doesn't mean he's free from consequences of it.
Hence not free.  Thank you.
Not to be too political, but you have every right to tell your HR and Travel department to GFT....you have the right to say it, doesn't mean you won't get fired.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Threebean on August 22, 2017, 08:41:10 AM
Time for me to make a quick trip up to NH.  Adios, mofos.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2017, 08:42:51 AM
Time for me to make a quick trip up to NH.  Adios, mofos.
For the day?  I'm about an hour south of Manchester airport.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Threebean on August 22, 2017, 08:45:09 AM
Thought for Today: "Works of art make rules; rules do not make works of art." - Claude Debussy, French composer (born this date in 1862, died 1918).
"...and French composers should stick to writing music".  Sheesh.
Besides, do they even have free speech in France?
We don't have it here, why should they get to have it over there?
We have it here, the problem is most people don't actually understand what it means.
What's there to not understand? Do I need to pay for it? No? Then it's free.
I would call getting your ass kicked for expressing an opinion paying for it.
Just because he's free to say it doesn't mean he's free from consequences of it.
Hence not free.  Thank you.
Not to be too political, but you have every right to tell your HR and Travel department to GFT....you have the right to say it, doesn't mean you won't get fired.
Now you're talking about a business relationship.  Even so, my HR department can't beat me up for saying it.  You snowflakes want it both ways, and it just ain't so.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Threebean on August 22, 2017, 08:45:58 AM
Time for me to make a quick trip up to NH.  Adios, mofos.
For the day?  I'm about an hour south of Manchester airport.
Yep, a quick in and out.....
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Threebean on August 22, 2017, 08:47:47 AM
[...]
At what point is "any damn thing you want" not protected speech?  I'm not talking about yelling fire in a crowded theater.  Commies, sheesh.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2017, 08:48:30 AM
[...]
You are right, nobody has the right to take physical action against words said.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2017, 08:49:15 AM
Time for me to make a quick trip up to NH.  Adios, mofos.
For the day?  I'm about an hour south of Manchester airport.
Yep, a quick in and out.....
TWSS
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Threebean on August 22, 2017, 08:49:19 AM
[...]
BLM and Antifa would beg to differ.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2017, 08:49:53 AM
Time for me to make a quick trip up to NH.  Adios, mofos.
For the day?  I'm about an hour south of Manchester airport.
Yep, a quick in and out.....
TWSS
I'm surprised you didn't slip that in yourself!  Must be preoccupied.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Threebean on August 22, 2017, 08:50:14 AM
Alright, enough of this, gotta go.  TxDave will be along shortly to keep things lively.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Threebean on August 22, 2017, 08:50:33 AM
Time for me to make a quick trip up to NH.  Adios, mofos.
For the day?  I'm about an hour south of Manchester airport.
Yep, a quick in and out.....
TWSS
I'm surprised you didn't slip that in yourself!  Must be preoccupied.
TWSS
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2017, 08:50:47 AM
[...]
True.  Good reason why I have no time for either.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2017, 08:51:46 AM
Time for me to make a quick trip up to NH.  Adios, mofos.
For the day?  I'm about an hour south of Manchester airport.
Yep, a quick in and out.....
TWSS
I'm surprised you didn't slip that in yourself!  Must be preoccupied.
TWSS
There ya go!
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2017, 08:53:28 AM
[...]
There IS no point at which it's protected speech. Again, they are only not allowed to make laws prohibiting it. There's no law that you can say anything you want, regardless of what it is, inflammatory or otherwise. That's Bill of Rights 101. You TX snowflakes are the worst.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2017, 08:56:02 AM
[...]
So would the KKK, but they all do face legal consequences, like any other person/group that takes violent action against anyone else.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2017, 09:15:21 AM
Time for me to make a quick trip up to NH.  Adios, mofos.
For the day?  I'm about an hour south of Manchester airport.
Yep, a quick in and out.....
TWSS?
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2017, 09:24:18 AM
Time for me to make a quick trip up to NH.  Adios, mofos.
For the day?  I'm about an hour south of Manchester airport.
Yep, a quick in and out.....
TWSS
Argh! I thought we agreed you'd leave the easy ones to me?
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2017, 09:34:51 AM
[...]
But what does this have to do with cigars?
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2017, 09:37:02 AM
Time for me to make a quick trip up to NH.  Adios, mofos.
For the day?  I'm about an hour south of Manchester airport.
Yep, a quick in and out.....
TWSS
Argh! I thought we agreed you'd leave the easy ones to me?
TWHS.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on August 22, 2017, 09:45:15 AM
Good morning guys. Playing telephone tag with multiple doctors. Pulmonary Fuctiin Test this afternoon, having eye problems and now narrowed down to my RA meds, and need to find an eye doctor that takes my insurance.

trying to enjoy the sun, an AF Cuban corona and coffee.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2017, 09:47:02 AM
[...]
Hey, he can banter about whatever he wants. Free speech, bro!

Speaking of which, where the heck is the daily fishy report?
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2017, 09:48:52 AM
Good morning guys. Playing telephone tag with multiple doctors. Pulmonary Fuctiin Test this afternoon, having eye problems and now narrowed down to my RA meds, and need to find an eye doctor that takes my insurance.

trying to enjoy the sun, an AF Cuban corona and coffee.
Yeah right, blame it on the RA meds. When I was a kid, they clearly told us what would make us go blind...
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2017, 09:53:15 AM
[...]
Lol, what does anything here have to do with cigars?
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2017, 09:54:16 AM
Morning Mr. Dean.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: razgueado on August 22, 2017, 09:56:48 AM
Morning, muchachos.

This has nothing to do with cigars.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on August 22, 2017, 10:05:11 AM
Morning, muchachos.

This has nothing to do with cigars.
EVERYTHING has to do with cigars.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: razgueado on August 22, 2017, 10:11:08 AM
Morning, muchachos.

This has nothing to do with cigars.
EVERYTHING has to do with cigars.
Well, Bill and Monica made a case for that.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2017, 10:14:13 AM
Morning, muchachos.

This has nothing to do with cigars.
EVERYTHING has to do with cigars.
Well, Bill and Monica made a case for that.
Hi-yo!
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: razgueado on August 22, 2017, 10:26:43 AM
[...]
It happened because the SCOTUS keeps protecting the first amendment. You can say any damned thing you want. There may be consequences, but the consequences can't be for the expression itself if they come from government. Someone can be jailed for inciting to riot, but that gets a pretty narrow interpretation.

Pornography, the signs carried by members of Westboro Baptist Church, the ravings of racist and fascist organizations, caricatures of Jesus or Mohammed...all protected expression.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on August 22, 2017, 10:27:44 AM
hopefully that mower goes in the shop today, if it can't be fixed for $500 then it goes up for sale and I'll buy a brand new on for $900. fuck it.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: razgueado on August 22, 2017, 10:30:01 AM
Thought for Today: "Works of art make rules; rules do not make works of art." - Claude Debussy, French composer (born this date in 1862, died 1918).
"...and French composers should stick to writing music".  Sheesh.
Besides, do they even have free speech in France?
We don't have it here, why should they get to have it over there?
We have it here, the problem is most people don't actually understand what it means.
What's there to not understand? Do I need to pay for it? No? Then it's free.
I would call getting your ass kicked for expressing an opinion paying for it.
Just because he's free to say it doesn't mean he's free from consequences of it.
Hence not free.  Thank you.
Well, the victim could sue the attacker. Then it could be paid speech.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: razgueado on August 22, 2017, 10:35:20 AM
[...]
Yes, there is a point at which it's protected, even from "extra-judicial" consequences. It can be difficult and expensive to prove, but if one private citizen deprives another of his civil rights, including first amendment rights, the deprivor can be jailed.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2017, 10:50:57 AM
hopefully that mower goes in the shop today, if it can't be fixed for $500 then it goes up for sale and I'll buy a brand new on for $900. fuck it.
How big is the property that you need to get a riding one? Or is that simply a necessity due to medical issues?
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2017, 11:09:10 AM
Good morning guys. Playing telephone tag with multiple doctors. Pulmonary Fuctiin Test this afternoon, having eye problems and now narrowed down to my RA meds, and need to find an eye doctor that takes my insurance.

trying to enjoy the sun, an AF Cuban corona and coffee.
Yeah right, blame it on the RA meds. When I was a kid, they clearly told us what would make us go blind...
I did it just enough to need glasses... :o
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2017, 11:11:42 AM
Good morning guys. Playing telephone tag with multiple doctors. Pulmonary Fuctiin Test this afternoon, having eye problems and now narrowed down to my RA meds, and need to find an eye doctor that takes my insurance.

trying to enjoy the sun, an AF Cuban corona and coffee.
Yeah right, blame it on the RA meds. When I was a kid, they clearly told us what would make us go blind...
I did it just enough to need glasses... :o
Everything in moderation, well played.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on August 22, 2017, 11:46:52 AM
hopefully that mower goes in the shop today, if it can't be fixed for $500 then it goes up for sale and I'll buy a brand new on for $900. fuck it.
How big is the property that you need to get a riding one? Or is that simply a necessity due to medical issues?
I have a little over 1/2 acre. have mowed it 3 times with a push mower, just too much on my body.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on August 22, 2017, 11:50:37 AM
hopefully that mower goes in the shop today, if it can't be fixed for $500 then it goes up for sale and I'll buy a brand new on for $900. fuck it.
neighbor across the street has it. doesn't feel it'll cost anywhere near $500, but I told him thats my max. he has a brand new starter, going to remount the solenoid, check the fuel system, and put in a push button start.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2017, 12:21:12 PM
Powerball up to 700 Million for Wednesday.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on August 22, 2017, 12:25:41 PM
Powerball up to 700 Million for Wednesday.
yep, already grabbed $10 worth.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on August 22, 2017, 01:25:29 PM
Powerball up to 700 Million for Wednesday.
yep, already grabbed $10 worth.
Powerball & lotteries, are just taxes for folks, who don't understand the odds.  I put my money in the jukebox, at least i get three songs.... 8)
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on August 22, 2017, 01:33:22 PM
Powerball up to 700 Million for Wednesday.
yep, already grabbed $10 worth.
Powerball & lotteries, are just taxes for folks, who don't understand the odds.  I put my money in the jukebox, at least i get three songs.... 8)
personal choices.
hi flip.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on August 22, 2017, 01:34:54 PM
had to cancel the PFT, eye doctor appointment tomorrow, they'd rather I not drive too much.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2017, 01:36:42 PM
Powerball up to 700 Million for Wednesday.
yep, already grabbed $10 worth.
Powerball & lotteries, are just taxes for folks, who don't understand the odds.  I put my money in the jukebox, at least i get three songs.... 8)
I put in money in the work pool, but that's only because I don't want to take the chance, however small, of being the only one left one day.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2017, 01:40:56 PM
Powerball up to 700 Million for Wednesday.
Already have the dream. Now just need to find a dollar...
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on August 22, 2017, 01:41:54 PM
Powerball up to 700 Million for Wednesday.
yep, already grabbed $10 worth.
Powerball & lotteries, are just taxes for folks, who don't understand the odds.  I put my money in the jukebox, at least i get three songs.... 8)
I put in money in the work pool, but that's only because I don't want to take the chance, however small, of being the only one left one day.
the first two things I'd do is buy my own CPA and sit down with my lawyer daughter, not necessarily in that order.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2017, 01:44:03 PM
Powerball up to 700 Million for Wednesday.
yep, already grabbed $10 worth.
Powerball & lotteries, are just taxes for folks, who don't understand the odds.  I put my money in the jukebox, at least i get three songs.... 8)
I put in money in the work pool, but that's only because I don't want to take the chance, however small, of being the only one left one day.
I'm with you there.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2017, 01:47:26 PM
Powerball up to 700 Million for Wednesday.
yep, already grabbed $10 worth.
Powerball & lotteries, are just taxes for folks, who don't understand the odds.  I put my money in the jukebox, at least i get three songs.... 8)
I put in money in the work pool, but that's only because I don't want to take the chance, however small, of being the only one left one day.
the first two things I'd do is buy my own CPA and sit down with my lawyer daughter, not necessarily in that order.
It appears you have the dream part down as well.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2017, 01:53:59 PM
hopefully that mower goes in the shop today, if it can't be fixed for $500 then it goes up for sale and I'll buy a brand new on for $900. fuck it.
How big is the property that you need to get a riding one? Or is that simply a necessity due to medical issues?
I have a little over 1/2 acre. have mowed it 3 times with a push mower, just too much on my body.
Certainly sounds like the right call.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2017, 01:57:19 PM
Powerball up to 700 Million for Wednesday.
yep, already grabbed $10 worth.
Powerball & lotteries, are just taxes for folks, who don't understand the odds.  I put my money in the jukebox, at least i get three songs.... 8)
But I get a dream!
Alcohol is just money pissed away (literally)
Cigars are just money going up in smoke
Having a nice dinner out is just money going to shit....
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2017, 02:00:45 PM
Powerball up to 700 Million for Wednesday.
yep, already grabbed $10 worth.
Powerball & lotteries, are just taxes for folks, who don't understand the odds.  I put my money in the jukebox, at least i get three songs.... 8)
But I get a dream!
Alcohol is just money pissed away (literally)
Cigars are just money going up in smoke
Having a nice dinner out is just money going to shit....
And the dream between drawings will probably last longer than 3 songs. ;)
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on August 22, 2017, 02:05:08 PM
Powerball up to 700 Million for Wednesday.
yep, already grabbed $10 worth.
Powerball & lotteries, are just taxes for folks, who don't understand the odds.  I put my money in the jukebox, at least i get three songs.... 8)
I put in money in the work pool, but that's only because I don't want to take the chance, however small, of being the only one left one day.
the first two things I'd do is buy my own CPA and sit down with my lawyer daughter, not necessarily in that order.
It appears you have the dream part down as well.
there was an internet meme, the other day of a husband talking to his wife:
Husband, "What would you do if I won the lottery?"  Wife: "I'd take half the money and leave your ass!"
Husband: "I won $12 dollars, here's $6, now get the hell out!"
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2017, 02:06:42 PM
Powerball up to 700 Million for Wednesday.
yep, already grabbed $10 worth.
Powerball & lotteries, are just taxes for folks, who don't understand the odds.  I put my money in the jukebox, at least i get three songs.... 8)
I put in money in the work pool, but that's only because I don't want to take the chance, however small, of being the only one left one day.
the first two things I'd do is buy my own CPA and sit down with my lawyer daughter, not necessarily in that order.
It appears you have the dream part down as well.
there was an internet meme, the other day of a husband talking to his wife:
Husband, "What would you do if I won the lottery?"  Wife: "I'd take half the money and leave your ass!"
Husband: "I won $12 dollars, here's $6, now get the hell out!"
LALTS
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on August 22, 2017, 02:09:30 PM
Powerball up to 700 Million for Wednesday.
yep, already grabbed $10 worth.
Powerball & lotteries, are just taxes for folks, who don't understand the odds.  I put my money in the jukebox, at least i get three songs.... 8)
I put in money in the work pool, but that's only because I don't want to take the chance, however small, of being the only one left one day.
the first two things I'd do is buy my own CPA and sit down with my lawyer daughter, not necessarily in that order.
It appears you have the dream part down as well.
there was an internet meme, the other day of a husband talking to his wife:
Husband, "What would you do if I won the lottery?"  Wife: "I'd take half the money and leave your ass!"
Husband: "I won $12 dollars, here's $6, now get the hell out!"
if only it were that easy and cheap!
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2017, 02:13:31 PM
Powerball up to 700 Million for Wednesday.
yep, already grabbed $10 worth.
Powerball & lotteries, are just taxes for folks, who don't understand the odds.  I put my money in the jukebox, at least i get three songs.... 8)
I put in money in the work pool, but that's only because I don't want to take the chance, however small, of being the only one left one day.
the first two things I'd do is buy my own CPA and sit down with my lawyer daughter, not necessarily in that order.
It appears you have the dream part down as well.
there was an internet meme, the other day of a husband talking to his wife:
Husband, "What would you do if I won the lottery?"  Wife: "I'd take half the money and leave your ass!"
Husband: "I won $12 dollars, here's $6, now get the hell out!"
if only it were that easy and cheap!
+$6
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2017, 02:20:01 PM
Have a good night, dreamers. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2017, 02:21:31 PM
Have a good night, dreamers. Hazzuh!
Ciao, LTG.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on August 22, 2017, 02:54:46 PM
Have a good night, dreamers. Hazzuh!
take care golf...
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on August 22, 2017, 03:25:47 PM
Have a good night, dreamers. Hazzuh!
you too.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on August 22, 2017, 03:40:40 PM
my DOA mower is no longer DOA. neighbor just about has it running like new. rebuilt the starter, moved solenoid to take tension off cable lead, cleaned carburetor, just has to install ignition button, and put back together. I gave him $150 for any parts he may need and says I should get money back for parts and labor!
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on August 22, 2017, 03:52:26 PM
my DOA mower is no longer DOA. neighbor just about has it running like new. rebuilt the starter, moved solenoid to take tension off cable lead, cleaned carburetor, just has to install ignition button, and put back together. I gave him $150 for any parts he may need and says I should get money back for parts and labor!
about time, something went your way, that wasn't lady related!
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on August 22, 2017, 03:55:32 PM
my DOA mower is no longer DOA. neighbor just about has it running like new. rebuilt the starter, moved solenoid to take tension off cable lead, cleaned carburetor, just has to install ignition button, and put back together. I gave him $150 for any parts he may need and says I should get money back for parts and labor!
about time, something went your way, that wasn't lady related!
only time will tell, but thank you.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2017, 05:16:09 PM
Afternoon Hoochie Spotters.  Room 101 SA 213 Jake st lit and a Pacifico to sip on.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2017, 05:16:50 PM
Moderate 95 degrees here and heat index is only 98.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Threebean on August 22, 2017, 05:21:28 PM
Dinner and drinks with a Dave of the travelling variety.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2017, 05:29:58 PM
Dinner and drinks with a Dave of the travelling variety.
You in Massachusetts?
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2017, 05:33:32 PM
Next up... CyB.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170822/804628882e6ec06f7949505d05f27e56.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2017, 05:35:26 PM
Next up... CyB.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170822/804628882e6ec06f7949505d05f27e56.jpg)
Have not smoked a CyB in a while, all of mine are in the tubs.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2017, 05:49:46 PM
Interesting:

Two new 6 1/2 x 44 box pressed versions of Drew Estate’s Undercrown Maduro and Herrera Esteli have become shop exclusives to Casa de Montecristo and JR Cigar retailers. These cigars are officially dubbed “Cuadrado” and are currently available
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Threebean on August 22, 2017, 06:01:58 PM
Dinner and drinks with a Dave of the travelling variety.
You in Massachusetts?
Yep.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on August 22, 2017, 06:02:52 PM
Next up... CyB.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170822/804628882e6ec06f7949505d05f27e56.jpg)
Have not smoked a CyB in a while, all of mine are in the tubs.
Rub-a-dub in a cigar tub.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2017, 06:05:10 PM
Dinner and drinks with a Dave of the travelling variety.
You in Massachusetts?
Yep.
And I guess HR knows about this
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2017, 06:24:33 PM
Next up... CyB.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170822/804628882e6ec06f7949505d05f27e56.jpg)
Have not smoked a CyB in a while, all of mine are in the tubs.
Rub-a-dub in a cigar tub.
But don't drop the soap :o
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Threebean on August 22, 2017, 06:33:06 PM
Dinner and drinks with a Dave of the travelling variety.
You in Massachusetts?
Yep.
And I guess HR knows about this
Fk that bastard.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2017, 06:40:09 PM
Dinner and drinks with a Dave of the travelling variety.
You in Massachusetts?
Yep.
And I guess HR knows about this
Fk that bastard.
End of the year performance review is not going to look good :)
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on August 22, 2017, 06:44:35 PM
Dinner and drinks with a Dave of the travelling variety.
You in Massachusetts?
East coast Bean.  Yankee Bean.  Boston Baked Bean?
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2017, 07:12:44 PM
Dinner and drinks with a Dave of the travelling variety.
You in Massachusetts?
East coast Bean.  Yankee Bean.  Boston Baked Bean?
Hahaha
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2017, 07:54:00 PM
I believe cigar.com changed their #3 deal for today. But I can't recall what was up earlier.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2017, 08:02:25 PM
Holy cow, WTF has happened to the sister?   Talk about some quality offerings :o, just not all quality prices :(
My thoughts exactly.  MBIII price not too bad.  Warped offering at full MSRP.  But how did they get their hands on a decent amount of Black Honey?
Never mind, I see now. Well at least they kept the Warped theme.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2017, 08:04:55 PM
Dinner and drinks with a Dave of the travelling variety.
You in Massachusetts?
East coast Bean.  Yankee Bean.  Boston Baked Bean?
I am thinking all of the above

Or maybe Boston Baked Yankee Bean
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2017, 08:07:24 PM
I believe cigar.com changed their #3 deal for today. But I can't recall what was up earlier.
#1 was 2 and #2 was 3 and #3 is new.  They took off the #1 black honey's which is no surprise
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2017, 08:29:28 PM
You get your CyB smoked Mayor
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on August 22, 2017, 09:01:04 PM
I believe cigar.com changed their #3 deal for today. But I can't recall what was up earlier.
#1 was 2 and #2 was 3 and #3 is new.  They took off the #1 black honey's which is no surprise
Who's on first?
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2017, 10:33:47 PM
You get your CyB smoked Mayor
I did and it was delicious.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Threebean on August 22, 2017, 10:58:52 PM
Dinner and drinks with a Dave of the travelling variety.
You in Massachusetts?
East coast Bean.  Yankee Bean.  Boston Baked Bean?
Pretty much all of the above. Some of these sumbitches are difficult to understand. Apparently my name is "Maaak!"
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Threebean on August 22, 2017, 10:59:02 PM
You get your CyB smoked Mayor
I did and it was delicious.
TNWSS
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2017, 11:14:28 PM
Dinner and drinks with a Dave of the travelling variety.
You in Massachusetts?
East coast Bean.  Yankee Bean.  Boston Baked Bean?
Pretty much all of the above. Some of these sumbitches are difficult to understand. Apparently my name is "Maaak!"
Are you having a drink at the baaah?
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Threebean on August 22, 2017, 11:20:02 PM
Dinner and drinks with a Dave of the travelling variety.
You in Massachusetts?
East coast Bean.  Yankee Bean.  Boston Baked Bean?
Pretty much all of the above. Some of these sumbitches are difficult to understand. Apparently my name is "Maaak!"
Are you having a drink at the baaah?
Indeed.  And turns out the baaaahtenda makes a helluva margarita.  But points deducted for serving it in an over-sized martini glass.  That would never fly down south.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2017, 11:33:30 PM
Dinner and drinks with a Dave of the travelling variety.
You in Massachusetts?
Yep.
BeantownBean and DerryDave with a surprise ships passing herf.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2017, 11:34:17 PM
Dinner and drinks with a Dave of the travelling variety.
You in Massachusetts?
East coast Bean.  Yankee Bean.  Boston Baked Bean?
Pretty much all of the above. Some of these sumbitches are difficult to understand. Apparently my name is "Maaak!"
Are you having a drink at the baaah?
Indeed.  And turns out the baaaahtenda makes a helluva margarita.  But points deducted for serving it in an over-sized martini glass.  That would never fly down south.
It wasn't in the glass long enough to matter.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2017, 11:35:58 PM
Dinner and drinks with a Dave of the travelling variety.
You in Massachusetts?
Yep.
And I guess HR knows about this
What happens in Massachusetts stays in Massachusetts.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2017, 11:37:02 PM
I believe cigar.com changed their #3 deal for today. But I can't recall what was up earlier.
#1 was 2 and #2 was 3 and #3 is new.  They took off the #1 black honey's which is no surprise
How long did the Honey's last?
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2017, 11:39:07 PM
Holy cow, WTF has happened to the sister?   Talk about some quality offerings :o, just not all quality prices :(
My thoughts exactly.  MBIII price not too bad.  Warped offering at full MSRP.  But how did they get their hands on a decent amount of Black Honey?
Never mind, I see now. Well at least they kept the Warped theme.
Doesn't count...it's not even a cigar.  Those jaridors are usually the only Warped item available on the Devil.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2017, 11:41:40 PM
5ers of Camacho Liberty 11/18 2016 available on Atlantic for $42.95.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2017, 11:44:18 PM
So close to page 10.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2017, 11:44:37 PM
Back in the day, CB would never allow this.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2017, 11:45:12 PM
But I'll gladly pick up the slack.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on August 22, 2017, 11:55:24 PM
Dinner and drinks with a Dave of the travelling variety.
You in Massachusetts?
East coast Bean.  Yankee Bean.  Boston Baked Bean?
Pretty much all of the above. Some of these sumbitches are difficult to understand. Apparently my name is "Maaak!"
Maaaky Maaak!
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on August 22, 2017, 11:56:26 PM
But I'll gladly pick up the slack.
Have you no shame?
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 23, 2017, 12:12:07 AM
But I'll gladly pick up the slack.
Have you no shame?
Ah, nope!
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 23, 2017, 12:12:21 AM
Tony must have dozed off.
Title: Re: 8/22/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on August 23, 2017, 12:33:47 AM
Da flip, boss.  Da flip.