CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on June 26, 2017, 12:00:51 AM

Title: 6/26/2017
Post by: CigarBanter on June 26, 2017, 12:00:51 AM
Monday again, already?!? Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on June 26, 2017, 12:10:59 AM
Who you calling an old coot Beaner?
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 26, 2017, 02:00:52 AM
Just checking in... Tooth fairy duty.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 26, 2017, 05:21:53 AM
Good morning gentlemen, another Monday, woohoo.
EPC 2nd and coffee, lightning in the west but just 40% chance of rain. 75° and stars are still out.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 26, 2017, 05:23:19 AM
Just checking in... Tooth fairy duty.
Good morning tooth fairy Tony. what's the going rate for a tooth these days?
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 26, 2017, 05:26:01 AM
Morning Monday Dean
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 26, 2017, 05:32:35 AM
Morning Snowflakes

Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 26, 2017, 05:34:00 AM
Just checking in... Tooth fairy duty.
Good morning tooth fairy Tony. what's the going rate for a tooth these days?
I am going to see the tooth fairy today but I am counting on her looking better than Tony! :o
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 26, 2017, 05:39:35 AM
A RomCraft offering at the Sister, rare thing there but unfortunately not a great deal and a 4-1/2" 60 RG smoke
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 26, 2017, 05:41:12 AM
Morning Monday Dean
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 26, 2017, 05:42:08 AM
Morning Monday Dean
Good morning Dave.
You recovered from the bee sting?
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 26, 2017, 05:45:18 AM
72 degrees with scattered light rain showers here.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 26, 2017, 05:49:36 AM
lady's family picnic was nice. cheeseburgs, hotdogs, garden salad, macaroni salad, fruit salad, and peach cobbler. planned enough food for eight, invited seven, two showed. the youngest and her son. there wasn't much food left believe it or not and when it came time for a pool break it was great seeing the youngest daughter (34) in almost a thong and barely a top of triangles. she wanted to get the maximum benefit of tanning. damn.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 26, 2017, 05:50:39 AM
Morning Monday Dean
Good morning Dave.
You recovered from the bee sting?
I was as good as I was prior to the bee sting if that means anything.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 26, 2017, 05:53:26 AM
lady's family picnic was nice. cheeseburgs, hotdogs, garden salad, macaroni salad, fruit salad, and peach cobbler. planned enough food for eight, invited seven, two showed. the youngest and her son. there wasn't much food left believe it or not and when it came time for a pool break it was great seeing the youngest daughter (34) in almost a thong and barely a top of triangles. she wanted to get the maximum benefit of tanning. damn.
LMFAO, from granny panties to thongs!
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 26, 2017, 05:54:25 AM
Morning, all. Happy Monday.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 26, 2017, 06:05:00 AM
Morning, all. Happy Monday.
happy Monday Dave.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 26, 2017, 06:59:52 AM
Going to pull some weeds and mow the lawn.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2017, 07:11:38 AM
Just checking in... Tooth fairy duty.
You leaving some money or cigars for TexDave?
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2017, 07:14:03 AM
lady's family picnic was nice. cheeseburgs, hotdogs, garden salad, macaroni salad, fruit salad, and peach cobbler. planned enough food for eight, invited seven, two showed. the youngest and her son. there wasn't much food left believe it or not and when it came time for a pool break it was great seeing the youngest daughter (34) in almost a thong and barely a top of triangles. she wanted to get the maximum benefit of tanning. damn.
Robbing the cradle Dean!
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2017, 07:17:19 AM
Morning ToothReliefDave, LovingtheSceneryDean and JustOhioDave.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2017, 07:18:18 AM
No history or birthdays off the phone, sorry for the inconvenience.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 26, 2017, 07:18:56 AM
Just checking in... Tooth fairy duty.
You leaving some money or cigars for TexDave?
It hurt so bad last night he could have left me a couple of teaspoons of morphine and I would have been very appreciative.

Better this morning though.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 26, 2017, 07:19:24 AM
Morning ToothReliefDave, LovingtheSceneryDean and JustOhioDave.
Morning Travellin Dave
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 26, 2017, 07:27:00 AM
No history or birthdays off the phone, sorry for the inconvenience.
Tony's liable to block you from the banter.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2017, 07:40:30 AM
No history or birthdays off the phone, sorry for the inconvenience.
Tony's liable to block you from the banter.
True, but he knows that TexDave is fully vested and I'm 9/10 of the way to vesting in the I Don't Give A Fuck Club.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 26, 2017, 07:45:57 AM
No history or birthdays off the phone, sorry for the inconvenience.
Tony's liable to block you from the banter.
True, but he knows that TexDave is fully vested and I'm 9/10 of the way to vesting in the I Don't Give A Fuck Club.
So with Dean we comprise half the Banter now.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 26, 2017, 07:48:43 AM
No history or birthdays off the phone, sorry for the inconvenience.
Tony's liable to block you from the banter.
True, but he knows that TexDave is fully vested and I'm 9/10 of the way to vesting in the I Don't Give A Fuck Club.
So with Dean we comprise half the Banter now.
Yeah, the old half.  ;D
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 26, 2017, 07:48:56 AM
Getting ready to go to lunch yesterday and warden said my shirt did not go with the color f my pants - so I pulled my zipper down and told her it goes well with my underwear.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2017, 07:50:57 AM
Getting ready to go to lunch yesterday and warden said my shirt did not go with the color f my pants - so I pulled my zipper down and told her it goes well with my underwear.
Always a charmer!
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 26, 2017, 07:56:58 AM
lady's family picnic was nice. cheeseburgs, hotdogs, garden salad, macaroni salad, fruit salad, and peach cobbler. planned enough food for eight, invited seven, two showed. the youngest and her son. there wasn't much food left believe it or not and when it came time for a pool break it was great seeing the youngest daughter (34) in almost a thong and barely a top of triangles. she wanted to get the maximum benefit of tanning. damn.
Robbing the cradle Dean!
Aint no way! I like my nuts right where they are.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 26, 2017, 07:57:58 AM
Ready to mow. If the dead neighborhood isn't awake now they will be soon.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 26, 2017, 07:58:46 AM
Just checking in... Tooth fairy duty.
Good morning tooth fairy Tony. what's the going rate for a tooth these days?
$2
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 26, 2017, 07:59:38 AM
lady's family picnic was nice. cheeseburgs, hotdogs, garden salad, macaroni salad, fruit salad, and peach cobbler. planned enough food for eight, invited seven, two showed. the youngest and her son. there wasn't much food left believe it or not and when it came time for a pool break it was great seeing the youngest daughter (34) in almost a thong and barely a top of triangles. she wanted to get the maximum benefit of tanning. damn.
Robbing the cradle Dean!
Aint no way! I like my nuts right where they are.
Definitely not the pic we were hoping for. Lol
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 26, 2017, 08:00:46 AM
Going to pull some weeds and mow the lawn.
I should do the same.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 26, 2017, 08:03:39 AM
No history or birthdays off the phone, sorry for the inconvenience.
Tony's liable to block you from the banter.
Nah, I just miss Chip and that stuff reminds me of him. If I read it correctly, I believe he just retired too. Hope he stops in and says hello from time to time.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 26, 2017, 08:06:18 AM
Morning Daves, Mr. Mayor, and ImprovedPoolSceneryDean.  Pleasant outside.  Unfortunately, I'm inside.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 26, 2017, 08:06:40 AM
lady's family picnic was nice. cheeseburgs, hotdogs, garden salad, macaroni salad, fruit salad, and peach cobbler. planned enough food for eight, invited seven, two showed. the youngest and her son. there wasn't much food left believe it or not and when it came time for a pool break it was great seeing the youngest daughter (34) in almost a thong and barely a top of triangles. she wanted to get the maximum benefit of tanning. damn.
Robbing the cradle Dean!
Aint no way! I like my nuts right where they are.
Definitely not the pic we were hoping for. Lol
+2
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 26, 2017, 08:11:57 AM
Morning Daves, Mr. Mayor, and ImprovedPoolSceneryDean.  Pleasant outside.  Unfortunately, I'm inside.
Good morning, Mark. No outdoor space at the new orifice? You should be grilling up some halal meats for Eid al-Fitr.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 26, 2017, 08:21:17 AM
Morning Daves, Mr. Mayor, and ImprovedPoolSceneryDean.  Pleasant outside.  Unfortunately, I'm inside.
Good morning, Mark. No outdoor space at the new orifice? You should be grilling up some halal meats for Eid al-Fitr.
He must be taking a page out of Drumpf's book and skipping it just this once.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 26, 2017, 08:38:10 AM
Morning Daves, Mr. Mayor, and ImprovedPoolSceneryDean.  Pleasant outside.  Unfortunately, I'm inside.
Good morning, Mark. No outdoor space at the new orifice? You should be grilling up some halal meats for Eid al-Fitr.
I should be outside with something on fire, that is true.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 26, 2017, 08:40:33 AM
PERVERTS
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 26, 2017, 08:41:24 AM
Morning Daves, Mr. Mayor, and ImprovedPoolSceneryDean.  Pleasant outside.  Unfortunately, I'm inside.
Good morning, Mark. No outdoor space at the new orifice? You should be grilling up some halal meats for Eid al-Fitr.
He must be taking a page out of Drumpf's book and skipping it just this once.
We don't need Tony and his fancy UN talk for an excuse to grill some meat.  I'll check the freezer for some wild boar.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 26, 2017, 08:50:02 AM
PERVERTS
We prefer knuckledraggers, but OK.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 26, 2017, 08:54:02 AM
PERVERTS
Who's the pervert, the one checking out the bikini of someone half their age, or the people who want proof?
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 26, 2017, 08:55:14 AM
PERVERTS
PRESENT!
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 26, 2017, 09:05:04 AM
Morning Daves, Mr. Mayor, and ImprovedPoolSceneryDean.  Pleasant outside.  Unfortunately, I'm inside.
Good morning, Mark. No outdoor space at the new orifice? You should be grilling up some halal meats for Eid al-Fitr.
He must be taking a page out of Drumpf's book and skipping it just this once.
We don't need Tony and his fancy UN talk for an excuse to grill some meat.  I'll check the freezer for some wild boar.
Admittedly, I never heard of this holiday before.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2017, 10:04:58 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 26, 2017, 10:20:34 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret. How was your weekend? Smoke anything special?
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2017, 10:27:10 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret. How was your weekend? Smoke anything special?
La Historia, but that's about all I had time for over the weekend. Herf tonight on my back deck with my dad, MacGuyver, the Glazier, the Bridge Builder, the Priest, and the Dairyman. Maybe a couple of others. Should be a good time.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 26, 2017, 10:33:22 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret. How was your weekend? Smoke anything special?
La Historia, but that's about all I had time for over the weekend. Herf tonight on my back deck with my dad, MacGuyver, the Glazier, the Bridge Builder, the Priest, and the Dairyman. Maybe a couple of others. Should be a good time.
Are those all your dad's titles? Or are those the people that will be there?
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2017, 10:36:37 AM
That's the people that will be there. It's just that if I say, "Ross, Dan, Mark, Derek, Troy, and Randy," it's just a bunch of names and the post is a lot less interesting. So I gave them descriptive titles.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 26, 2017, 10:42:50 AM
That's the people that will be there. It's just that if I say, "Ross, Dan, Mark, Derek, Troy, and Randy," it's just a bunch of names and the post is a lot less interesting. So I gave them descriptive titles.
Pretty sure that's how all the nicknames started here. Morning, RazManDu.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 26, 2017, 10:47:32 AM
That's the people that will be there. It's just that if I say, "Ross, Dan, Mark, Derek, Troy, and Randy," it's just a bunch of names and the post is a lot less interesting. So I gave them descriptive titles.
Definitely makes for an interesting herf.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2017, 10:48:18 AM
That's the people that will be there. It's just that if I say, "Ross, Dan, Mark, Derek, Troy, and Randy," it's just a bunch of names and the post is a lot less interesting. So I gave them descriptive titles.
Pretty sure that's how all the nicknames started here. Morning, RazManDu.
Yup. I just extended it to the "real" world.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 26, 2017, 10:58:11 AM
Not enjoying my unpaid day off thus far. Been on the phone with the bank for about an hour now. (The latest of several similar phone calls). They still won't clear the check I received and deposited on June 17th. So technically, I still haven't been paid. WTF?
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2017, 10:59:13 AM
That's the people that will be there. It's just that if I say, "Ross, Dan, Mark, Derek, Troy, and Randy," it's just a bunch of names and the post is a lot less interesting. So I gave them descriptive titles.
Pretty sure that's how all the nicknames started here. Morning, RazManDu.
...and not just here, I think it's how all nicknames started altogether. It ruins a good story to have to stop and explain who a particular person is.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2017, 11:01:54 AM
That's the people that will be there. It's just that if I say, "Ross, Dan, Mark, Derek, Troy, and Randy," it's just a bunch of names and the post is a lot less interesting. So I gave them descriptive titles.
Definitely makes for an interesting herf.
I am fortunate to have friends from many different walks of life. Mostly attributable to my dad being a pastor.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 26, 2017, 11:09:30 AM

That's the people that will be there. It's just that if I say, "Ross, Dan, Mark, Derek, Troy, and Randy," it's just a bunch of names and the post is a lot less interesting. So I gave them descriptive titles.
Definitely makes for an interesting herf.
I am fortunate to have friends from many different walks of life. Mostly attributable to my dad being a pastor.

The makings of a good joke anyway: A pastor, a priest, and a dairyman go to a herf...
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2017, 11:25:20 AM
Not enjoying my unpaid day off thus far. Been on the phone with the bank for about an hour now. (The latest of several similar phone calls). They still won't clear the check I received and deposited on June 17th. So technically, I still haven't been paid. WTF?
Obviously, your bank is aware of the fact that most countries are behind in paying their UN dues.

That, or the bank president belongs to the John Birch Society.

Sorry...shouldn't joke about your income.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2017, 11:28:21 AM

That's the people that will be there. It's just that if I say, "Ross, Dan, Mark, Derek, Troy, and Randy," it's just a bunch of names and the post is a lot less interesting. So I gave them descriptive titles.
Definitely makes for an interesting herf.
I am fortunate to have friends from many different walks of life. Mostly attributable to my dad being a pastor.

The makings of a good joke anyway: A pastor, a priest, and a dairyman go to a herf...
...and meet a glazier, a civil engineer, and a mechanical genius...

I'm not smart enough to see the punchline here. ;-)
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2017, 11:32:40 AM

That's the people that will be there. It's just that if I say, "Ross, Dan, Mark, Derek, Troy, and Randy," it's just a bunch of names and the post is a lot less interesting. So I gave them descriptive titles.
Definitely makes for an interesting herf.
I am fortunate to have friends from many different walks of life. Mostly attributable to my dad being a pastor.

The makings of a good joke anyway: A pastor, a priest, and a dairyman go to a herf...
...and meet a glazier, a civil engineer, and a mechanical genius...

I'm not smart enough to see the punchline here. ;-)
Of course, if we throw in that the dairyman is the father-in-law of the civil engineer, and the priest (Anglican) is dating the glazier's daughter, it might have more comedic potential.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 26, 2017, 11:36:04 AM
Not enjoying my unpaid day off thus far. Been on the phone with the bank for about an hour now. (The latest of several similar phone calls). They still won't clear the check I received and deposited on June 17th. So technically, I still haven't been paid. WTF?
Good gracious...
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 26, 2017, 11:36:50 AM

That's the people that will be there. It's just that if I say, "Ross, Dan, Mark, Derek, Troy, and Randy," it's just a bunch of names and the post is a lot less interesting. So I gave them descriptive titles.
Definitely makes for an interesting herf.
I am fortunate to have friends from many different walks of life. Mostly attributable to my dad being a pastor.

The makings of a good joke anyway: A pastor, a priest, and a dairyman go to a herf...
...and meet a glazier, a civil engineer, and a mechanical genius...

I'm not smart enough to see the punchline here. ;-)
Probably something about boobs. All the pieces are there, we just need someone to do something with it.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 26, 2017, 11:40:53 AM
Not enjoying my unpaid day off thus far. Been on the phone with the bank for about an hour now. (The latest of several similar phone calls). They still won't clear the check I received and deposited on June 17th. So technically, I still haven't been paid. WTF?
Obviously, your bank is aware of the fact that most countries are behind in paying their UN dues.

That, or the bank president belongs to the John Birch Society.

Sorry...shouldn't joke about your income.
My bank thinks it's a fake check. Friggin ridiculous.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 26, 2017, 11:43:19 AM
Not enjoying my unpaid day off thus far. Been on the phone with the bank for about an hour now. (The latest of several similar phone calls). They still won't clear the check I received and deposited on June 17th. So technically, I still haven't been paid. WTF?
Obviously, your bank is aware of the fact that most countries are behind in paying their UN dues.

That, or the bank president belongs to the John Birch Society.

Sorry...shouldn't joke about your income.
My bank thinks it's a fake check. Friggin ridiculous.
That's what happens when you go 7 months with no income, then waltz in there with a large check from the UN.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2017, 11:44:51 AM
Not enjoying my unpaid day off thus far. Been on the phone with the bank for about an hour now. (The latest of several similar phone calls). They still won't clear the check I received and deposited on June 17th. So technically, I still haven't been paid. WTF?
Obviously, your bank is aware of the fact that most countries are behind in paying their UN dues.

That, or the bank president belongs to the John Birch Society.

Sorry...shouldn't joke about your income.
My bank thinks it's a fake check. Friggin ridiculous.
That's what happens when you go 7 months with no income, then waltz in there with a large check from the UN.
Tony's going on the watch lists.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 26, 2017, 12:05:26 PM
Warped Black Honey presale, only $16.50 per stick.  Better get in line!
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 26, 2017, 12:10:20 PM
Not enjoying my unpaid day off thus far. Been on the phone with the bank for about an hour now. (The latest of several similar phone calls). They still won't clear the check I received and deposited on June 17th. So technically, I still haven't been paid. WTF?
Obviously, your bank is aware of the fact that most countries are behind in paying their UN dues.

That, or the bank president belongs to the John Birch Society.

Sorry...shouldn't joke about your income.
My bank thinks it's a fake check. Friggin ridiculous.
That's what happens when you go 7 months with no income, then waltz in there with a large check from the UN.
Tony's going on the watch lists.
8+ months, but who's counting?
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2017, 12:18:36 PM
Warped Black Honey presale, only $16.50 per stick.  Better get in line!
...for the exit?
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2017, 12:19:13 PM
Not enjoying my unpaid day off thus far. Been on the phone with the bank for about an hour now. (The latest of several similar phone calls). They still won't clear the check I received and deposited on June 17th. So technically, I still haven't been paid. WTF?
Obviously, your bank is aware of the fact that most countries are behind in paying their UN dues.

That, or the bank president belongs to the John Birch Society.

Sorry...shouldn't joke about your income.
My bank thinks it's a fake check. Friggin ridiculous.
That's what happens when you go 7 months with no income, then waltz in there with a large check from the UN.
Tony's going on the watch lists.
8+ months, but who's counting?
Obviously the bank is counting something.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2017, 12:34:55 PM
Okay, we need a little postwhorin' up in here.

Ivanka Trump: "I try to stay out of politics..."

I got nothin'
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 26, 2017, 12:36:24 PM
Okay, we need a little postwhorin' up in here.

Ivanka Trump: "I try to stay out of politics..."

I got nothin'
Sure sounds like a graduate of the Drumpf school for thought and reasoning.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2017, 12:40:05 PM
Okay, we need a little postwhorin' up in here.

Ivanka Trump: "I try to stay out of politics..."

I got nothin'
Sure sounds like a graduate of the Drumpf school for thought and reasoning.
Nancy Pelosi must have attended the same school: "Hundreds of thousands will die..." under the Republican healthcare plan.

Riiiight.

No one will notice, though. After all, guns are killing 93 Million Americans a day.

Obviously the Drumf school admits Democrats.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 26, 2017, 12:45:16 PM
Okay, we need a little postwhorin' up in here.

Ivanka Trump: "I try to stay out of politics..."

I got nothin'
Sure sounds like a graduate of the Drumpf school for thought and reasoning.
Nancy Pelosi must have attended the same school: "Hundreds of thousands will die..." under the Republican healthcare plan.

Riiiight.

No one will notice, though. After all, guns are killing 93 Million Americans a day.

Obviously the Drumf school admits Democrats.
Hyperbole knows no political boundaries.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2017, 12:46:10 PM
This is the Mother of WiFi. She invented frequency-hopping during WWII. Stuff people don't realize.

I wanted to post the still from "Ecstasy" but it's NSFW.

Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on June 26, 2017, 12:57:50 PM
Not enjoying my unpaid day off thus far. Been on the phone with the bank for about an hour now. (The latest of several similar phone calls). They still won't clear the check I received and deposited on June 17th. So technically, I still haven't been paid. WTF?
Obviously, your bank is aware of the fact that most countries are behind in paying their UN dues.

That, or the bank president belongs to the John Birch Society.

Sorry...shouldn't joke about your income.
My bank thinks it's a fake check. Friggin ridiculous.
well, that have been getting those emails, about the Nigerian money scam....
didn't they have a direct deposit option?
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on June 26, 2017, 01:00:09 PM
thank goodness, my login didn't change.... 8)
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 26, 2017, 01:15:56 PM
Okay, we need a little postwhorin' up in here.

Ivanka Trump: "I try to stay out of politics..."

I got nothin'
Sure sounds like a graduate of the Drumpf school for thought and reasoning.
Nancy Pelosi must have attended the same school: "Hundreds of thousands will die..." under the Republican healthcare plan.

Riiiight.

No one will notice, though. After all, guns are killing 93 Million Americans a day.

Obviously the Drumf school admits Democrats.
She may have just been repeating what the (left leaning) Center for American Progress has estimated, but the banter is no place for factual information.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 26, 2017, 01:16:12 PM
thank goodness, my login didn't change.... 8)
Tony, you were supposed to change this before he got here.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2017, 01:18:03 PM
When a study written by professors at the flagship university in the Soviet Republic of Washington says that the enforcement of a $15/hour minimum wage in Seattle is costing jobs...
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2017, 01:18:58 PM
Okay, we need a little postwhorin' up in here.

Ivanka Trump: "I try to stay out of politics..."

I got nothin'
Sure sounds like a graduate of the Drumpf school for thought and reasoning.
Nancy Pelosi must have attended the same school: "Hundreds of thousands will die..." under the Republican healthcare plan.

Riiiight.

No one will notice, though. After all, guns are killing 93 Million Americans a day.

Obviously the Drumf school admits Democrats.
She may have just been repeating what the (left leaning) Center for American Progress has estimated, but the banter is no place for factual information.
She's stupid for quoting such nonsense.

But I repeat myself.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2017, 01:21:00 PM
Just checking in... Tooth fairy duty.
Good morning tooth fairy Tony. what's the going rate for a tooth these days?
$2
Cheap bastard.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2017, 01:22:20 PM
PERVERTS
We prefer knuckledraggers, but OK.
His point?
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2017, 01:23:54 PM
Not enjoying my unpaid day off thus far. Been on the phone with the bank for about an hour now. (The latest of several similar phone calls). They still won't clear the check I received and deposited on June 17th. So technically, I still haven't been paid. WTF?
Obviously, your bank is aware of the fact that most countries are behind in paying their UN dues.

That, or the bank president belongs to the John Birch Society.

Sorry...shouldn't joke about your income.
My bank thinks it's a fake check. Friggin ridiculous.
Well, it is signed by that African prince...
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 26, 2017, 01:26:14 PM
Afternoon, Fellas...
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2017, 01:28:44 PM
When a study written by professors at the flagship university in the Soviet Republic of Washington says that the enforcement of a $15/hour minimum wage in Seattle is costing jobs...
But that's most likely short term based on knee jerk reactions by some businesses.  They were already convinced that it would cause it, so went ahead and fired some folks just to make their point.  It will settle back to normal in a year or two after they realize they can't work the existing staff like dogs to too long.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 26, 2017, 01:29:13 PM
Not enjoying my unpaid day off thus far. Been on the phone with the bank for about an hour now. (The latest of several similar phone calls). They still won't clear the check I received and deposited on June 17th. So technically, I still haven't been paid. WTF?
Obviously, your bank is aware of the fact that most countries are behind in paying their UN dues.

That, or the bank president belongs to the John Birch Society.

Sorry...shouldn't joke about your income.
My bank thinks it's a fake check. Friggin ridiculous.
Well, it is signed by that African prince...
(https://images.pristineauction.com/54/541113/main_1475275141-Lot-of-5-Coming-to-America-1988-Replica-Movie-Props-with-Bank-of-Zamunda-Eddie-Murphy-100-Pounds-Bill-McDowell-s-Name-Tag-PristineAuction.com.jpg)
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2017, 01:29:25 PM
Afternoon, Fellas...
Well, look who's making a guest appearance.  Afternoon Steve.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2017, 01:31:10 PM
Today is Monday, June 26, the 177th day of 2017. There are 188 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On June 26, 1917, the first troops of the American Expeditionary Force deployed to France during World War I landed in St. Nazaire.

On this date:

In 1483, Richard III began his reign as King of England (he was crowned the following month at Westminster Abbey).

In 1870, the first section of Atlantic City, New Jersey's Boardwalk was opened to the public.

In 1925, Charles Chaplin's classic comedy "The Gold Rush" premiered at Grauman's Egyptian Theatre in Hollywood.

In 1936, President Franklin D. Roosevelt was nominated for a second term of office by delegates to the Democratic national convention in Philadelphia.

In 1945, the charter of the United Nations was signed by 50 countries in San Francisco.

In 1950, President Harry S. Truman authorized the U.S. Air Force and Navy to enter the Korean War.

In 1959, President Dwight D. Eisenhower joined Britain's Queen Elizabeth II in ceremonies officially opening the St. Lawrence Seaway. Swedish boxer Ingemar Johansson knocked out Floyd Patterson in the third round of their match at New York's Yankee Stadium to win the heavyweight title.

In 1963, President John F. Kennedy visited West Berlin, where he delivered his famous speech expressing solidarity with the city's residents, declaring: "Ich bin ein Berliner" (I am a Berliner).

In 1967, French actress Francoise Dorleac (frahn-SWAHZ' DOHR'-lee-ahk), the 25-year-old sister of Catherine Deneuve, was killed in a car crash in Nice (nees).

In 1977, 42 people were killed when a fire sent toxic smoke pouring through the Maury County Jail in Columbia, Tennessee. Elvis Presley performed his last concert at Market Square Arena in Indianapolis.

In 1987, Supreme Court Justice Lewis F. Powell Jr. announced his retirement, leaving a vacancy that was filled by Anthony M. Kennedy.

In 1997, the first Harry Potter novel, "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" by J.K. Rowling (ROHL'-ing), was published in the United Kingdom (it was later released in the United States under the title "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone").
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 26, 2017, 01:31:24 PM
"When you think of garbage, Think of Akeem!"
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2017, 01:32:03 PM
Ten years ago: Conservative commentator Ann Coulter, appearing on MSNBC's "Hardball," got into a verbal fracas with Elizabeth Edwards, who called into the program to ask Coulter to stop making personal attacks on her husband, Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards. Paris Hilton left the Los Angeles County jail after a three-week stay for a probation violation. Fashion designer Liz Claiborne died in New York at age 78.

Five years ago: Sen. Orrin Hatch won the GOP primary in Utah, handily turning back a challenge from tea party-backed Dan Liljenquist (lihl-IHN'-kwihst). In Oklahoma, five-term Rep. John Sullivan fell to a tea party-supported candidate, Jim Bridenstine, who went on to win election to Congress. Twelve-time All-Star Joe Sakic (SAK'-ihk) was elected to the Hockey Hall of Fame in his first year of eligibility, joining Mats Sundin, Pavel Bure and Adam Oates as the newest class of inductees. Essayist, author and filmmaker Nora Ephron, 71, died in New York. Actress Doris Singleton, 92, died in Los Angeles.

One year ago: Fourteen people suffered stab wounds, cuts and bruises when fighting erupted outside the California state Capitol in Sacramento between more than 300 counter-protesters and about 30 members of the Traditionalist Worker Party, a white nationalist group. Fireworks exploded as a huge Chinese-owned container ship made the inaugural passage through the newly expanded Panama Canal.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 26, 2017, 01:32:23 PM
Afternoon, Fellas...
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2017, 01:33:00 PM
Today's Birthdays: Jazz musician-film composer Dave Grusin is 83. Actor Josef Sommer is 83. Singer Billy Davis Jr. is 79. Rock singer Georgie Fame is 74. Actor Clive Francis is 71. Rhythm-and-blues singer Brenda Holloway is 71. Actor Michael Paul Chan is 67. Actor Robert Davi is 66. Singer-musician Mick Jones is 62. Actor Gedde Watanabe (GEH'-dee wah-tah-NAH'-bee) is 62. Rock singer Chris Isaak is 61. Rock singer Patty Smyth is 60. Singer Terri Nunn (Berlin) is 58. U.S. Bicycling Hall of Famer Greg LeMond is 56. Rock singer Harriet Wheeler (The Sundays) is 54. Country musician Eddie Perez (The Mavericks) is 49. Rock musician Colin Greenwood (Radiohead) is 48. Writer-director Paul Thomas Anderson is 47. Actor Sean Hayes is 47. Actor Matt Letscher is 47. Actor Chris O'Donnell is 47. Actor Nick Offerman is 47. Actress Rebecca Budig is 44. Retired MLB All-Star Derek Jeter is 43. Contemporary Christian musician Jeff Frankenstein (Newsboys) is 43. Country singer Gretchen Wilson is 43. Rock musician Nathan Followill (Kings of Leon) is 38. Pop-rock singer-musician Ryan Tedder (OneRepublic) is 38. Actor-musician Jason Schwartzman is 37. Actress Aubrey Plaza is 33. Actress-singer Jennette McCurdy is 25. Actress-singer Ariana Grande is 24.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 26, 2017, 01:34:45 PM
Afternoon, Fellas...
Well, look who's making a guest appearance.  Afternoon Steve.

I heard Bret was doing a PWing routine based on snippets from the political page... couldn't miss it!
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2017, 01:34:49 PM
Thought for Today: "I am continually fascinated at the difficulty intelligent people have in distinguishing what is controversial from what is merely offensive." - Nora Ephron (1941-2012).
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 26, 2017, 01:35:36 PM
Afternoon, Fellas...

Thanks... Do you happen to have a free ship code!?!  ;D
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 26, 2017, 01:37:00 PM
Looks like NJDave is just catching up on on posting the events and bdays... Thanks, I guess.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 26, 2017, 01:39:29 PM
...and what have ya'll done to Flip?
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2017, 01:41:28 PM
Afternoon, Fellas...
Well, look who's making a guest appearance.  Afternoon Steve.

I heard Bret was doing a PWing routine based on snippets from the political page... couldn't miss it!
I did all the interesting ones. All that's left is various types of schitt. Nothing worth noting...at least so far. The day is still young.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 26, 2017, 01:42:02 PM
Just checking in... Tooth fairy duty.
Good morning tooth fairy Tony. what's the going rate for a tooth these days?
$2
Cheap bastard.
Maybe you didn't read the post about me not having been paid yet.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2017, 01:42:40 PM
Thought for Today: "I am continually fascinated at the difficulty intelligent people have in distinguishing what is controversial from what is merely offensive." - Nora Ephron (1941-2012).
This from Nora Ephron? Riiiiiiiggght.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2017, 01:43:20 PM
...and what have ya'll done to Flip?
He dunnit to himself. Tony just called his bluff.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 26, 2017, 01:45:29 PM
Afternoon, Fellas...

Thanks... Do you happen to have a free ship code!?!  ;D
Sure, it's PAYFORYOURSHIPPINGLURKER.  8)
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 26, 2017, 01:47:26 PM
...and what have ya'll done to Flip?
He dunnit to himself. Tony just called his bluff.

The Gurkha quote still gives him away...
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 26, 2017, 01:48:21 PM
Afternoon, Fellas...

Thanks... Do you happen to have a free ship code!?!  ;D
Sure, it's PAYFORYOURSHIPPINGLURKER.  8)

lol... Not as long as you have a hole in your ass!
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 26, 2017, 01:50:46 PM
Just checking in... Tooth fairy duty.
Good morning tooth fairy Tony. what's the going rate for a tooth these days?
$2
Cheap bastard.
Maybe you didn't read the post about me not having been paid yet.

That is f'n ridonkulous... Other than that, how's it going Mr. CallYourBluff.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 26, 2017, 01:50:59 PM
Afternoon, Fellas...

Thanks... Do you happen to have a free ship code!?!  ;D
Sure, it's PAYFORYOURSHIPPINGLURKER.  8)

lol... Not as long as you have a hole in your ass!
LALTS
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 26, 2017, 02:05:06 PM
So, not sure what everyone's been buying lately... not that I've been finding many "must buys", but I did pick up a couple Las Calaveras 2017 samplers from Famous. Used a Mash item for Free shipping and catcode discount worked for them as well. Pretty good reviews so far. I'll give mine a couple more weeks rest.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2017, 02:12:17 PM
So, not sure what everyone's been buying lately... not that I've been finding many "must buys", but I did pick up a couple Las Calaveras 2017 samplers from Famous. Used a Mash item for Free shipping and catcode discount worked for them as well. Pretty good reviews so far. I'll give mine a couple more weeks rest.
I ordered a couple samplers as well.  We smoked some from the B&M during the herf's this weekend.  Fine cigar now and should get even better with a rest.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2017, 02:13:59 PM
Has CarolinaDave checked back in after his dentist visit?  Would be interesting to have him bantering while still high.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 26, 2017, 02:24:52 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 26, 2017, 02:26:06 PM
So, not sure what everyone's been buying lately... not that I've been finding many "must buys", but I did pick up a couple Las Calaveras 2017 samplers from Famous. Used a Mash item for Free shipping and catcode discount worked for them as well. Pretty good reviews so far. I'll give mine a couple more weeks rest.
I ordered a couple samplers as well.  We smoked some from the B&M during the herf's this weekend.  Fine cigar now and should get even better with a rest.

I did finally get around to opening the Le Carême sampler purchased quite some time back... tasty little morsel
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2017, 02:26:14 PM
Small Batch Cigar sent out an email concerning presale of a special "Black Honey" (Warped La Colmena) cigar.
Clicked on it as soon as I got the email, already sold out bastige teases.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2017, 02:26:42 PM
Hazzuh!
Later Dave.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2017, 02:27:16 PM
So, not sure what everyone's been buying lately... not that I've been finding many "must buys", but I did pick up a couple Las Calaveras 2017 samplers from Famous. Used a Mash item for Free shipping and catcode discount worked for them as well. Pretty good reviews so far. I'll give mine a couple more weeks rest.
I ordered a couple samplers as well.  We smoked some from the B&M during the herf's this weekend.  Fine cigar now and should get even better with a rest.

I did finally get around to opening the Le Carême sampler purchased quite some time back... tasty little morsel
Indeed.  Tastes like dessert.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 26, 2017, 02:30:48 PM
Hazzuh!

Chow, AmoreAlGolf
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2017, 02:32:28 PM
Small Batch Cigar sent out an email concerning presale of a special "Black Honey" (Warped La Colmena) cigar.
Clicked on it as soon as I got the email, already sold out bastige teases.
An earlier post said they were, like, $16 a stick.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 26, 2017, 02:32:30 PM
Small Batch Cigar sent out an email concerning presale of a special "Black Honey" (Warped La Colmena) cigar.
Clicked on it as soon as I got the email, already sold out bastige teases.

Saw that earlier as well... my wallet went into sticker shock.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 26, 2017, 02:34:29 PM
Just checking in... Tooth fairy duty.
Good morning tooth fairy Tony. what's the going rate for a tooth these days?
$2
Cheap bastard.
Maybe you didn't read the post about me not having been paid yet.

That is f'n ridonkulous... Other than that, how's it going Mr. CallYourBluff.
It's going great. The issue is with my bank, not the job. Hope all is well with you as well.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2017, 02:34:49 PM
Small Batch Cigar sent out an email concerning presale of a special "Black Honey" (Warped La Colmena) cigar.
Clicked on it as soon as I got the email, already sold out bastige teases.

Saw that earlier as well... my wallet went into sticker shock.
$16.50 per, according to MarkBean.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 26, 2017, 03:04:54 PM
Small Batch Cigar sent out an email concerning presale of a special "Black Honey" (Warped La Colmena) cigar.
Clicked on it as soon as I got the email, already sold out bastige teases.

Saw that earlier as well... my wallet went into sticker shock.
$16.50 per, according to MarkBean.

That is correct... unfortunately. 5/$82.50
Not sure how many they had, but it didn't seem to slow sales.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2017, 03:07:48 PM
Small Batch Cigar sent out an email concerning presale of a special "Black Honey" (Warped La Colmena) cigar.
Clicked on it as soon as I got the email, already sold out bastige teases.

Saw that earlier as well... my wallet went into sticker shock.
$16.50 per, according to MarkBean.
Yup, that's what it's showing, and presale sold out faster than CFest tickets.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 26, 2017, 03:09:51 PM
Small Batch Cigar sent out an email concerning presale of a special "Black Honey" (Warped La Colmena) cigar.
Clicked on it as soon as I got the email, already sold out bastige teases.

Saw that earlier as well... my wallet went into sticker shock.
$16.50 per, according to MarkBean.

That is correct... unfortunately. 5/$82.50
Not sure how many they had, but it didn't seem to slow sales.

An offshoot of the La Colmena... an also limited and spendy smoke like the Reina.

(https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/content/images/thumbs/0001821_warped-black-honey-presale.jpeg)
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on June 26, 2017, 03:15:59 PM
Small Batch Cigar sent out an email concerning presale of a special "Black Honey" (Warped La Colmena) cigar.
Clicked on it as soon as I got the email, already sold out bastige teases.

Saw that earlier as well... my wallet went into sticker shock.
$16.50 per, according to MarkBean.

That is correct... unfortunately. 5/$82.50
Not sure how many they had, but it didn't seem to slow sales.

An offshoot of the La Colmena... an also limited and spendy smoke like the Reina.

(https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/content/images/thumbs/0001821_warped-black-honey-presale.jpeg)
i's got 7 bars, must be excellent Wifi.... ;D
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2017, 03:56:41 PM
Small Batch Cigar sent out an email concerning presale of a special "Black Honey" (Warped La Colmena) cigar.
Clicked on it as soon as I got the email, already sold out bastige teases.

Saw that earlier as well... my wallet went into sticker shock.
$16.50 per, according to MarkBean.

That is correct... unfortunately. 5/$82.50
Not sure how many they had, but it didn't seem to slow sales.

An offshoot of the La Colmena... an also limited and spendy smoke like the Reina.

(https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/content/images/thumbs/0001821_warped-black-honey-presale.jpeg)
i's got 7 bars, must be excellent Wifi.... ;D
For $16.50 a stick, it better offer SOMETHING more than smoke.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 26, 2017, 04:08:27 PM
Small Batch Cigar sent out an email concerning presale of a special "Black Honey" (Warped La Colmena) cigar.
Clicked on it as soon as I got the email, already sold out bastige teases.

Saw that earlier as well... my wallet went into sticker shock.
$16.50 per, according to MarkBean.

That is correct... unfortunately. 5/$82.50
Not sure how many they had, but it didn't seem to slow sales.

An offshoot of the La Colmena... an also limited and spendy smoke like the Reina.

(https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/content/images/thumbs/0001821_warped-black-honey-presale.jpeg)
i's got 7 bars, must be excellent Wifi.... ;D
For $16.50 a stick, it better offer SOMETHING more than smoke.
Plus they called it "Black Honey".  Does Al Sharpton know about this?
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2017, 04:18:49 PM
Small Batch Cigar sent out an email concerning presale of a special "Black Honey" (Warped La Colmena) cigar.
Clicked on it as soon as I got the email, already sold out bastige teases.

Saw that earlier as well... my wallet went into sticker shock.
$16.50 per, according to MarkBean.

That is correct... unfortunately. 5/$82.50
Not sure how many they had, but it didn't seem to slow sales.

An offshoot of the La Colmena... an also limited and spendy smoke like the Reina.

(https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/content/images/thumbs/0001821_warped-black-honey-presale.jpeg)
I've enjoyed most of the Warped cigars I've had and always keep some stocked, but don't think they will ever become an everyday smoke due to cost.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2017, 04:19:30 PM
Small Batch Cigar sent out an email concerning presale of a special "Black Honey" (Warped La Colmena) cigar.
Clicked on it as soon as I got the email, already sold out bastige teases.

Saw that earlier as well... my wallet went into sticker shock.
$16.50 per, according to MarkBean.

That is correct... unfortunately. 5/$82.50
Not sure how many they had, but it didn't seem to slow sales.

An offshoot of the La Colmena... an also limited and spendy smoke like the Reina.

(https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/content/images/thumbs/0001821_warped-black-honey-presale.jpeg)
i's got 7 bars, must be excellent Wifi.... ;D
For $16.50 a stick, it better offer SOMETHING more than smoke.
Plus they called it "Black Honey".  Does Al Sharpton know about this?
Already got his cut....that's why it's $16.50.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 26, 2017, 04:19:48 PM
All right, Big spenders... time to call it a day. See yuz next time.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2017, 04:22:03 PM
Small Batch Cigar sent out an email concerning presale of a special "Black Honey" (Warped La Colmena) cigar.
Clicked on it as soon as I got the email, already sold out bastige teases.

Saw that earlier as well... my wallet went into sticker shock.
$16.50 per, according to MarkBean.

That is correct... unfortunately. 5/$82.50
Not sure how many they had, but it didn't seem to slow sales.

An offshoot of the La Colmena... an also limited and spendy smoke like the Reina.

(https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/content/images/thumbs/0001821_warped-black-honey-presale.jpeg)
i's got 7 bars, must be excellent Wifi.... ;D
For $16.50 a stick, it better offer SOMETHING more than smoke.
Maybe has some of that special Washington raised tobaccy.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2017, 04:23:03 PM
All right, Big spenders... time to call it a day. See yuz next time.
Sheesh, almost as bad as Fishy....breeze in, stir the pot, scamper off.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 26, 2017, 04:48:55 PM
Well I just bought the dentist a new car but I don't have any pain for the time being except around the hole where they pulled the $ out of my ass.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 26, 2017, 04:52:44 PM
Small Batch Cigar sent out an email concerning presale of a special "Black Honey" (Warped La Colmena) cigar.
Clicked on it as soon as I got the email, already sold out bastige teases.

Saw that earlier as well... my wallet went into sticker shock.
$16.50 per, according to MarkBean.

That is correct... unfortunately. 5/$82.50
Not sure how many they had, but it didn't seem to slow sales.

An offshoot of the La Colmena... an also limited and spendy smoke like the Reina.

(https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/content/images/thumbs/0001821_warped-black-honey-presale.jpeg)
i's got 7 bars, must be excellent Wifi.... ;D
For $16.50 a stick, it better offer SOMETHING more than smoke.
Maybe has some of that special Washington raised tobaccy.
Already sold out when I got the email but I had no intention of buying any at that price.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 26, 2017, 04:57:13 PM
Small Batch Cigar sent out an email concerning presale of a special "Black Honey" (Warped La Colmena) cigar.
Clicked on it as soon as I got the email, already sold out bastige teases.

Saw that earlier as well... my wallet went into sticker shock.
$16.50 per, according to MarkBean.

That is correct... unfortunately. 5/$82.50
Not sure how many they had, but it didn't seem to slow sales.

An offshoot of the La Colmena... an also limited and spendy smoke like the Reina.

(https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/content/images/thumbs/0001821_warped-black-honey-presale.jpeg)
i's got 7 bars, must be excellent Wifi.... ;D
For $16.50 a stick, it better offer SOMETHING more than smoke.
Plus they called it "Black Honey".  Does Al Sharpton know about this?
Already got his cut....that's why it's $16.50.
Makes sense.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on June 26, 2017, 05:27:41 PM
Small Batch Cigar sent out an email concerning presale of a special "Black Honey" (Warped La Colmena) cigar.
Clicked on it as soon as I got the email, already sold out bastige teases.

Saw that earlier as well... my wallet went into sticker shock.
$16.50 per, according to MarkBean.

That is correct... unfortunately. 5/$82.50
Not sure how many they had, but it didn't seem to slow sales.

An offshoot of the La Colmena... an also limited and spendy smoke like the Reina.

(https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/content/images/thumbs/0001821_warped-black-honey-presale.jpeg)
i's got 7 bars, must be excellent Wifi.... ;D
For $16.50 a stick, it better offer SOMETHING more than smoke.
Plus they called it "Black Honey".  Does Al Sharpton know about this?
Black Honey matters.  Oh, and Al Sharpton is a douche bag.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2017, 06:01:02 PM
Well I just bought the dentist a new car but I don't have any pain for the time being except around the hole where they pulled the $ out of my ass.
Sounds like a win -win... ;D
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2017, 06:02:57 PM
Small Batch Cigar sent out an email concerning presale of a special "Black Honey" (Warped La Colmena) cigar.
Clicked on it as soon as I got the email, already sold out bastige teases.

Saw that earlier as well... my wallet went into sticker shock.
$16.50 per, according to MarkBean.

That is correct... unfortunately. 5/$82.50
Not sure how many they had, but it didn't seem to slow sales.

An offshoot of the La Colmena... an also limited and spendy smoke like the Reina.

(https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/content/images/thumbs/0001821_warped-black-honey-presale.jpeg)
i's got 7 bars, must be excellent Wifi.... ;D
For $16.50 a stick, it better offer SOMETHING more than smoke.
Plus they called it "Black Honey".  Does Al Sharpton know about this?
Black Honey matters.  Oh, and Al Sharpton is a douche bag.
Don't hold back now CB... :P
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2017, 06:05:11 PM
@ CB  I plan on getting over to the Seller at 5-5:30.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 26, 2017, 06:10:54 PM
Small Batch Cigar sent out an email concerning presale of a special "Black Honey" (Warped La Colmena) cigar.
Clicked on it as soon as I got the email, already sold out bastige teases.

Saw that earlier as well... my wallet went into sticker shock.
$16.50 per, according to MarkBean.

That is correct... unfortunately. 5/$82.50
Not sure how many they had, but it didn't seem to slow sales.

An offshoot of the La Colmena... an also limited and spendy smoke like the Reina.

(https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/content/images/thumbs/0001821_warped-black-honey-presale.jpeg)
i's got 7 bars, must be excellent Wifi.... ;D
For $16.50 a stick, it better offer SOMETHING more than smoke.
Plus they called it "Black Honey".  Does Al Sharpton know about this?
Black Honey matters.  Oh, and Al Sharpton is a douche bag.
Don't hold back now CB... :P
I thought he was being a bit gentle on the p.o.s. worthless bastard.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 26, 2017, 06:15:04 PM
[...]

Indeed.  Him and Jessie sure can run the shakedown game, though.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 26, 2017, 06:16:07 PM
Well the 35th Americas Cup goes to New Zealand Team Emirates. :(

Murica Team Oracle was pretty pathetic.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 26, 2017, 06:16:40 PM
[...]

Indeed they can!
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2017, 06:25:54 PM
Well the 35th Americas Cup goes to New Zealand Team Emirates. :(
Damn. But they can sure sail, those Kiwis.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2017, 06:27:00 PM
[...]

No two men on earth benefitted so much from the assassination of MLK - who didn't trust either one of them.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 26, 2017, 06:28:50 PM
Well the 35th Americas Cup goes to New Zealand Team Emirates. :(
Damn. But they can sure sail, those Kiwis.
Yeah, they won 7 races with none of them even close and U.S. Won 1.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2017, 06:33:07 PM
[...]

Has made himself irrelevant, not worth wasting time on him.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 26, 2017, 07:06:42 PM
CI has some good prices on LaPalina's but no FS, bastiges!

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/1-day-deal/
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on June 26, 2017, 08:09:11 PM
@ CB  I plan on getting over to the Seller at 5-5:30.
Sounds like a plan.  Altadis night but the beer is still cold and the river view is still - well still a view.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on June 26, 2017, 08:10:35 PM
CI has some good prices on LaPalina's but no FS, bastiges!

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/1-day-deal/ (https://www.cigarsinternational.com/1-day-deal/)
Turn on the Ogie light.  Holy free shipping!
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2017, 09:20:21 PM
CI has some good prices on LaPalina's but no FS, bastiges!

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/1-day-deal/ (https://www.cigarsinternational.com/1-day-deal/)
Turn on the Ogie light.  Holy free shipping!
Think somebody better check to see if the light is burned out or not.  Haven't heard from the sage of shipping in a while.
Title: Re: 6/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2017, 09:22:31 PM
CI has some good prices on LaPalina's but no FS, bastiges!

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/1-day-deal/
Tony would talk about jumping on this one for sure if he was ever around.  Talk about, not actually do anything.... ::)