CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on June 13, 2017, 12:01:03 AM

Title: 6/13/2017
Post by: CigarBanter on June 13, 2017, 12:01:03 AM
It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 13, 2017, 02:30:13 AM
good morning. coffee and an AJ Special Selection. I have the first morning appointment to start my second round of injections.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 13, 2017, 05:04:59 AM
good morning. coffee and an AJ Special Selection. I have the first morning appointment to start my second round of injections.
Morning Dean, 2:30 a.m. Is a pretty easy early morning appointment!
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 13, 2017, 05:06:12 AM
Morning Snowflakes, looks like an All-Turd-Tuesday!
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 13, 2017, 05:10:26 AM
Simple weather report here today, hot as hell!
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 13, 2017, 05:34:41 AM
Crappy hotel coffee this morning!
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 13, 2017, 06:08:48 AM
Happy Turd Tuesday!
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 06:24:40 AM
Morning StreetsOfLaradoDave and SecondRoundDean.  What the heck are you guys doing up at 2:30?
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 06:25:03 AM
Morning OutOfYourMiseryDave.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 06:29:39 AM
good morning. coffee and an AJ Special Selection. I have the first morning appointment to start my second round of injections.
Sis still trying to get rid of 5 Vegas 2013 Edition Limitata...don't see any mention of the 2017 version, did they have it at CFest?
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 06:32:20 AM
Today is Tuesday, June 13, the 164th day of 2017. There are 201 days left in the year.

Today's Highlights in History:

On June 13, 1942, a four-man Nazi sabotage team arrived on Long Island, New York, during World War II, three days before a second four-man team landed in Florida. (All eight were arrested after two members of the first group decided to defect and cooperate with U.S. authorities; they were ultimately spared while the other six were executed.) President Franklin D. Roosevelt created the Office of Strategic Services, a wartime intelligence agency, and the Office of War Information, headed by radio news commentator Elmer Davis.

On this date:

In 1842, Queen Victoria became the first British monarch to ride on a train, traveling from Slough Railway Station to Paddington in 25 minutes.

In 1886, King Ludwig II of Bavaria drowned in Lake Starnberg.

In 1917, during World War I, a group of German Gotha bombers attacked London, killing 162 people. The Phillips Petroleum Co. was incorporated in Bartlesville, Oklahoma. (Phillips merged with Conoco in 2002.)

In 1927, aviation hero Charles Lindbergh was honored with a ticker-tape parade in New York City.

In 1935, James Braddock claimed the title of world heavyweight boxing champion from Max Baer in a 15-round fight in Queens, New York. "Becky Sharp," the first movie photographed in "three-strip" Technicolor, opened in New York.

In 1957, the Mayflower II, a replica of the ship that brought the Pilgrims to America in 1620, arrived at Plymouth, Massachusetts, after a nearly two-month journey from England.

In 1966, the Supreme Court ruled in Miranda v. Arizona that criminal suspects had to be informed of their constitutional right to consult with an attorney and to remain silent.

In 1967, President Lyndon B. Johnson nominated Solicitor-General Thurgood Marshall to become the first black justice on the U.S. Supreme Court.

In 1977, James Earl Ray, the convicted assassin of civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr., was recaptured following his escape three days earlier from a Tennessee prison.

In 1981, a scare occurred during a parade in London when a teenager fired six blank shots at Queen Elizabeth II.

In 1992, Democratic presidential candidate Bill Clinton stirred controversy during an appearance before the Rainbow Coalition by criticizing rap singer Sister Souljah for making remarks that he said were "filled with hatred" toward whites.

In 1997, a jury voted unanimously to give Timothy McVeigh the death penalty for the Oklahoma City bombing that killed 168 people. The Chicago Bulls captured their fifth professional basketball championship in seven years with a 90-86 victory over the Utah Jazz in Game 6.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 06:33:06 AM
Ten years ago: In Beirut, Lebanon, a powerful car bombing killed Walid Eido, a prominent anti-Syrian legislator. Insurgents blew up the two minarets of a revered Shiite shrine in Samarra, Iraq, a year after the shrine's golden dome was destroyed in a bombing.

Five years ago: Federal prosecutors dropped all charges against former Democratic vice-presidential candidate John Edwards after his corruption trial ended the previous month in a deadlocked jury. A Houston jury convicted a man of shooting to death his neighbor during a confrontation outside the neighbor's home two years earlier, rejecting his claim that he was within his rights under Texas' version of a stand-your-ground law. (Raul Rodriguez was later sentenced to 40 years in prison for killing Kelly Danaher.) Matt Cain pitched the 22nd perfect game in major league history and the first for the San Francisco Giants, beating the Houston Astros 10-0.

One year ago: A day after the Orlando, Florida, nightclub shooting rampage that claimed 49 victims, Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton offered drastically different proposals for stemming the threat of terrorism and gun violence; Trump focused heavily on the nation's immigration system (even though the shooter was U.S. born) and redoubled his call for temporarily banning Muslims from the United States, while Clinton said she would prioritize stopping "lone wolf" attackers as president and reiterated her call for banning assault weapons. In a surprise move, Microsoft said it was buying LinkedIn for about $26.2 billion.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 13, 2017, 06:33:31 AM
Morning StreetsOfLaradoDave and SecondRoundDean.  What the heck are you guys doing up at 2:30?

Morning Travellin Dave, I did not get up until my usual 4:00.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 06:33:48 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actor Bob McGrath is 85. Artist Christo is 82. Magician Siegfried (Siegfried & Roy) is 78. Actor Malcolm McDowell is 74. Former U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon is 73. Singer Dennis Locorriere is 68. Actor Richard Thomas is 66. Actor Jonathan Hogan is 66. Actor Stellan Skarsgard is 66. Comedian Tim Allen is 64. Actress Ally Sheedy is 55. TV anchor Hannah Storm is 55. Rock musician Paul deLisle (deh-LYL') (Smash Mouth) is 54. Actress Lisa Vidal is 52. Singer David Gray is 49. Rhythm-and-blues singer Deniece Pearson (Five Star) is 49. Rock musician Soren Rasted (Aqua) is 48. Actor Jamie Walters is 48. Singer-musician Rivers Cuomo (Weezer) is 47. Country singer Susan Haynes is 45. Actor Steve-O is 43. Country singer Jason Michael Carroll is 39. Actor Ethan Embry is 39. Actor Chris Evans is 36. Actress Sarah Schaub is 34. Singer Raz B is 32. Actress Kat Dennings is 31. Actress Mary-Kate Olsen is 31. Actress Ashley Olsen is 31. DJ/producer Gesaffelstein is 30. Actor Aaron Taylor-Johnson is 27.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: sfish on June 13, 2017, 06:35:22 AM
good morning. coffee and an AJ Special Selection. I have the first morning appointment to start my second round of injections.
Sis still trying to get rid of 5 Vegas 2013 Edition Limitata...don't see any mention of the 2017 version, did they have it at CFest?
No idea but I hope not, morning Daves
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 06:36:22 AM
Thought for Today: "The penalty of success is to be bored by people who used to snub you." - Viscountess (VY'-kown-tihs) Astor, American-born English politician (1879-1964).
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 06:37:52 AM
good morning. coffee and an AJ Special Selection. I have the first morning appointment to start my second round of injections.
Sis still trying to get rid of 5 Vegas 2013 Edition Limitata...don't see any mention of the 2017 version, did they have it at CFest?
No idea but I hope not, morning Daves
Just wondering if they finally put that folly to bed.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 06:39:26 AM
good morning. coffee and an AJ Special Selection. I have the first morning appointment to start my second round of injections.
Morning Dean, 2:30 a.m. Is a pretty easy early morning appointment!
Guess he's excited being the injectee instead of the injector for a change.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 13, 2017, 06:43:09 AM
good morning. coffee and an AJ Special Selection. I have the first morning appointment to start my second round of injections.
Sis still trying to get rid of 5 Vegas 2013 Edition Limitata...don't see any mention of the 2017 version, did they have it at CFest?
No idea but I hope not, morning Daves
Just wondering if they finally put that folly to bed.
Should just euthanize the entire brand.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 13, 2017, 06:43:29 AM
good morning. coffee and an AJ Special Selection. I have the first morning appointment to start my second round of injections.
Sis still trying to get rid of 5 Vegas 2013 Edition Limitata...don't see any mention of the 2017 version, did they have it at CFest?
No idea but I hope not, morning Daves
Just wondering if they finally put that folly to bed.
Quick interweb search seems to indicate there was no blend released this year.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 13, 2017, 06:47:10 AM
Tiger Woods has entered rehab, according to a report Monday.

Faced with possibly losing joint custody of his two young kids after his DUI arrest in Florida on Memorial Day, Woods has begun treatment for addiction to prescription pills, Radar Online reported.

Woods reserved the entire male inpatient unit of the Jupiter Medical Center near his Florida home for his stint for an addiction to prescription pills, the website says.

“Tiger visited the hospital with his children on June 2, then went alone two days later to complete paperwork and his assessment,” a source told the site.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 06:48:48 AM
good morning. coffee and an AJ Special Selection. I have the first morning appointment to start my second round of injections.
Sis still trying to get rid of 5 Vegas 2013 Edition Limitata...don't see any mention of the 2017 version, did they have it at CFest?
No idea but I hope not, morning Daves
Just wondering if they finally put that folly to bed.
Should just euthanize the entire brand.
Thought the whole ideas of a "house brand" is to have a cheaper alternative, something 25% or so less than the name brands instead of being the same price or more...
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 06:52:41 AM
Going up to 95 or so here today....not quite Texas, but we're hotter than the Southeast and Florida.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 13, 2017, 06:58:43 AM
good morning. coffee and an AJ Special Selection. I have the first morning appointment to start my second round of injections.
Sis still trying to get rid of 5 Vegas 2013 Edition Limitata...don't see any mention of the 2017 version, did they have it at CFest?
No idea but I hope not, morning Daves
Just wondering if they finally put that folly to bed.
Should just euthanize the entire brand.
Thought the whole ideas of a "house brand" is to have a cheaper alternative, something 25% or so less than the name brands instead of being the same price or more...
Idea of house brands is to make more money for the retailer while offering the user a make believe discount which is really just lower quality pricing.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 13, 2017, 06:59:00 AM
Going up to 95 or so here today....not quite Texas, but we're hotter than the Southeast and Florida.
Gonna be near 90 again here today, after hitting 91 yesterday.

EDIT: Also hit 87 on Saturday and 89 Sunday. Been quite the warm front hanging around.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 13, 2017, 06:59:02 AM
Going up to 95 or so here today....not quite Texas, but we're hotter than the Southeast and Florida.
That is certainly hot enough.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2017, 07:05:10 AM
Good morning, bitches. Happy Saint Anthony's day!
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2017, 07:07:40 AM
good morning. coffee and an AJ Special Selection. I have the first morning appointment to start my second round of injections.
Sis still trying to get rid of 5 Vegas 2013 Edition Limitata...don't see any mention of the 2017 version, did they have it at CFest?
Not sure anyone here could answer that.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 13, 2017, 07:12:00 AM
Guess I better ready myself for the day, BBL
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 07:28:59 AM
Good morning, bitches. Happy Saint Anthony's day!
Morning Mr. Mayor, have a zeppoli!
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 07:29:36 AM
Should be some fine rack reports on the way in to work today Tony!
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2017, 07:35:49 AM
Good morning, bitches. Happy Saint Anthony's day!
Morning Mr. Mayor, have a zeppoli!
I'd rather have a slice of pizza, if I'm gonna be bad.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2017, 07:36:34 AM
Should be some fine rack reports on the way in to work today Tony!
Traffic is crazy so I'm not sure I'll ever find out.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 13, 2017, 07:37:17 AM
Should be some fine rack reports on the way in to work today Tony!
Traffic is crazy so I'm not sure I'll ever find out.
When the hell is traffic ever not crazy there?
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 07:41:03 AM
Should be some fine rack reports on the way in to work today Tony!
Followed by a train ride home packed with a bunch of hot and sweaty friends.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 07:47:15 AM
Should be some fine rack reports on the way in to work today Tony!
Traffic is crazy so I'm not sure I'll ever find out.
When the hell is traffic ever not crazy there?
It's a relative term.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2017, 07:55:46 AM
Should be some fine rack reports on the way in to work today Tony!
Traffic is crazy so I'm not sure I'll ever find out.
When the hell is traffic ever not crazy there?
Sunday mornings... Sometimes.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2017, 07:58:04 AM
Should be some fine rack reports on the way in to work today Tony!
Followed by a train ride home packed with a bunch of hot and sweaty friends.
I'm on the bus these days, which is worse. The BO on the way home yesterday was unbearable. And no, it wasn't me. 😕
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 13, 2017, 07:59:49 AM
Should be some fine rack reports on the way in to work today Tony!
Followed by a train ride home packed with a bunch of hot and sweaty friends.
I'm on the bus these days, which is worse. The BO on the way home yesterday was unbearable. And no, it wasn't me. 😕
That's probably what everyone on the bus thought.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 08:19:38 AM
Should be some fine rack reports on the way in to work today Tony!
Followed by a train ride home packed with a bunch of hot and sweaty friends.
I'm on the bus these days, which is worse. The BO on the way home yesterday was unbearable. And no, it wasn't me. 😕
That's probably what everyone on the bus thought.
Lets get back to rack report, shall we?
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 13, 2017, 08:26:12 AM
Should be some fine rack reports on the way in to work today Tony!
Followed by a train ride home packed with a bunch of hot and sweaty friends.
I'm on the bus these days, which is worse. The BO on the way home yesterday was unbearable. And no, it wasn't me. 😕
That's probably what everyone on the bus thought.
Lets get back to rack report, shall we?
Sounds like sweaty underboob is prevalent.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 09:02:59 AM
Should be some fine rack reports on the way in to work today Tony!
Followed by a train ride home packed with a bunch of hot and sweaty friends.
I'm on the bus these days, which is worse. The BO on the way home yesterday was unbearable. And no, it wasn't me. 😕
That's probably what everyone on the bus thought.
Lets get back to rack report, shall we?
Sounds like sweaty underboob is prevalent.
Not necessarily a bad thing...just sayin'
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2017, 09:27:46 AM
Should be some fine rack reports on the way in to work today Tony!
Followed by a train ride home packed with a bunch of hot and sweaty friends.
I'm on the bus these days, which is worse. The BO on the way home yesterday was unbearable. And no, it wasn't me. 😕
That's probably what everyone on the bus thought.
Lets get back to rack report, shall we?
I was running late and had to get on a conference call while running across town. Nothing in particular caught my attention but I'm heading out again for a cup of coffee. I'll be on the lookout.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 13, 2017, 09:45:06 AM
Should be some fine rack reports on the way in to work today Tony!
Followed by a train ride home packed with a bunch of hot and sweaty friends.
I'm on the bus these days, which is worse. The BO on the way home yesterday was unbearable. And no, it wasn't me. 😕
That's probably what everyone on the bus thought.
Lets get back to rack report, shall we?
I was running late and had to get on a conference call while running across town. Nothing in particular caught my attention but I'm heading out again for a cup of coffee. I'll be on the lookout.
I hope so.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 13, 2017, 09:45:33 AM
Morning men.  Everyone enjoy the game last night?
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 13, 2017, 09:46:51 AM
Morning men.  Everyone enjoy the game last night?
Ya cut me deep, Mark.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2017, 09:47:10 AM
Not that many people out on the East side this morning. Probably staying out of the heat. Did manage to see a couple of 20 somethings in white braless tank tops though. That'll have to be my fix until lunch.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 13, 2017, 09:51:42 AM
Not that many people out on the East side this morning. Probably staying out of the heat. Did manage to see a couple of 20 somethings in white braless tank tops though. That'll have to be my fix until lunch.
That's probably my favorite thing for a woman to wear right there.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 09:56:26 AM
Morning men.  Everyone enjoy the game last night?
Sure did.  Florida held on to an early three spot to advance to the CWS after defeating Wake.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 09:57:16 AM
Not that many people out on the East side this morning. Probably staying out of the heat. Did manage to see a couple of 20 somethings in white braless tank tops though. That'll have to be my fix until lunch.
That's probably my favorite thing for a woman to wear right there.
Now match that with your wet underboob and voila!
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 13, 2017, 10:05:39 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 13, 2017, 10:05:49 AM
Not that many people out on the East side this morning. Probably staying out of the heat. Did manage to see a couple of 20 somethings in white braless tank tops though. That'll have to be my fix until lunch.
That's probably my favorite thing for a woman to wear right there.
Now match that with your wet underboob and voila!
It's startin' to come together, Pepper.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 13, 2017, 10:06:39 AM
Not that many people out on the East side this morning. Probably staying out of the heat. Did manage to see a couple of 20 somethings in white braless tank tops though. That'll have to be my fix until lunch.
That's probably my favorite thing for a woman to wear right there.
No argument from me.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on June 13, 2017, 10:41:44 AM
Not that many people out on the East side this morning. Probably staying out of the heat. Did manage to see a couple of 20 somethings in white braless tank tops though. That'll have to be my fix until lunch.
That's probably my favorite thing for a woman to wear right there.
No argument from me.
Me neither.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2017, 10:44:51 AM
Not that many people out on the East side this morning. Probably staying out of the heat. Did manage to see a couple of 20 somethings in white braless tank tops though. That'll have to be my fix until lunch.
That's probably my favorite thing for a woman to wear right there.
No argument from me.
I painted a picture. Hahaha. These girls were cute blonds too with their hair tied back. Funny, they looked nothing alike but I'm describing them the same way. One was really tall and the other wasn't, if that helps.

Edit: They were wearing different color shorts too but not short enough where you can see a little cheek.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2017, 10:46:59 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Razmundo.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 13, 2017, 10:51:52 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Razmundo.
Morning, UNTony.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 13, 2017, 10:52:29 AM
Not that many people out on the East side this morning. Probably staying out of the heat. Did manage to see a couple of 20 somethings in white braless tank tops though. That'll have to be my fix until lunch.
That's probably my favorite thing for a woman to wear right there.
No argument from me.
I painted a picture. Hahaha. These girls were cute blonds too with their hair tied back. Funny, they looked nothing alike but I'm describing them the same way. One was really tall and the other wasn't, if that helps.

Edit: They were wearing different color shorts too but not short enough where you can see a little cheek.
Dirty old man!
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 10:59:56 AM
Not that many people out on the East side this morning. Probably staying out of the heat. Did manage to see a couple of 20 somethings in white braless tank tops though. That'll have to be my fix until lunch.
That's probably my favorite thing for a woman to wear right there.
No argument from me.
I painted a picture. Hahaha. These girls were cute blonds too with their hair tied back. Funny, they looked nothing alike but I'm describing them the same way. One was really tall and the other wasn't, if that helps.

Edit: They were wearing different color shorts too but not short enough where you can see a little cheek.
Dirty old man!
That's the goal, isn't it?
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 11:00:29 AM
Morning CB and RevRaz.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2017, 11:02:38 AM
Not that many people out on the East side this morning. Probably staying out of the heat. Did manage to see a couple of 20 somethings in white braless tank tops though. That'll have to be my fix until lunch.
That's probably my favorite thing for a woman to wear right there.
No argument from me.
I painted a picture. Hahaha. These girls were cute blonds too with their hair tied back. Funny, they looked nothing alike but I'm describing them the same way. One was really tall and the other wasn't, if that helps.

Edit: They were wearing different color shorts too but not short enough where you can see a little cheek.
Dirty old man!
Yes.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 13, 2017, 11:03:08 AM
Not that many people out on the East side this morning. Probably staying out of the heat. Did manage to see a couple of 20 somethings in white braless tank tops though. That'll have to be my fix until lunch.
That's probably my favorite thing for a woman to wear right there.
No argument from me.
I painted a picture. Hahaha. These girls were cute blonds too with their hair tied back. Funny, they looked nothing alike but I'm describing them the same way. One was really tall and the other wasn't, if that helps.

Edit: They were wearing different color shorts too but not short enough where you can see a little cheek.
Nice report. Pay attention, TxDave.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 13, 2017, 11:05:26 AM
Not that many people out on the East side this morning. Probably staying out of the heat. Did manage to see a couple of 20 somethings in white braless tank tops though. That'll have to be my fix until lunch.
That's probably my favorite thing for a woman to wear right there.
No argument from me.
I painted a picture. Hahaha. These girls were cute blonds too with their hair tied back. Funny, they looked nothing alike but I'm describing them the same way. One was really tall and the other wasn't, if that helps.

Edit: They were wearing different color shorts too but not short enough where you can see a little cheek.
Nice report. Pay attention, TxDave.
GFY
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 13, 2017, 11:06:59 AM
$64/box (10) Warhead III's with the code on the mash. Add on some LaNox for a nice buy on them also
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 13, 2017, 11:08:16 AM
Not that many people out on the East side this morning. Probably staying out of the heat. Did manage to see a couple of 20 somethings in white braless tank tops though. That'll have to be my fix until lunch.
That's probably my favorite thing for a woman to wear right there.
No argument from me.
I painted a picture. Hahaha. These girls were cute blonds too with their hair tied back. Funny, they looked nothing alike but I'm describing them the same way. One was really tall and the other wasn't, if that helps.

Edit: They were wearing different color shorts too but not short enough where you can see a little cheek.
Nice report. Pay attention, TxDave.
He does, he just pays more attention to taking pictures of 2x4's wearing yoga pants.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 13, 2017, 11:16:52 AM
Not that many people out on the East side this morning. Probably staying out of the heat. Did manage to see a couple of 20 somethings in white braless tank tops though. That'll have to be my fix until lunch.
That's probably my favorite thing for a woman to wear right there.
No argument from me.
I painted a picture. Hahaha. These girls were cute blonds too with their hair tied back. Funny, they looked nothing alike but I'm describing them the same way. One was really tall and the other wasn't, if that helps.

Edit: They were wearing different color shorts too but not short enough where you can see a little cheek.
Nice report. Pay attention, TxDave.
He does, he just pays more attention to taking pictures of 2x4's wearing yoga pants.
Probably why the condo owner pulled his offer, TxDave showed up in his lululemons.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 13, 2017, 11:16:59 AM
Morning CB and RevRaz.
Morning, Traveller.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 11:31:33 AM
Not that many people out on the East side this morning. Probably staying out of the heat. Did manage to see a couple of 20 somethings in white braless tank tops though. That'll have to be my fix until lunch.
That's probably my favorite thing for a woman to wear right there.
No argument from me.
I painted a picture. Hahaha. These girls were cute blonds too with their hair tied back. Funny, they looked nothing alike but I'm describing them the same way. One was really tall and the other wasn't, if that helps.

Edit: They were wearing different color shorts too but not short enough where you can see a little cheek.
Nice report. Pay attention, TxDave.
He does, he just pays more attention to taking pictures of 2x4's wearing yoga pants.
Probably why the condo owner pulled his offer, TxDave showed up in his lululemons.
Put that image right in the discard pile with most of Dean's musings and photos.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on June 13, 2017, 11:32:13 AM
Should be some fine rack reports on the way in to work today Tony!
Followed by a train ride home packed with a bunch of hot and sweaty friends.
who says they are friends?
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 13, 2017, 11:32:59 AM
Not that many people out on the East side this morning. Probably staying out of the heat. Did manage to see a couple of 20 somethings in white braless tank tops though. That'll have to be my fix until lunch.
That's probably my favorite thing for a woman to wear right there.
No argument from me.
I painted a picture. Hahaha. These girls were cute blonds too with their hair tied back. Funny, they looked nothing alike but I'm describing them the same way. One was really tall and the other wasn't, if that helps.

Edit: They were wearing different color shorts too but not short enough where you can see a little cheek.
Nice report. Pay attention, TxDave.
He does, he just pays more attention to taking pictures of 2x4's wearing yoga pants.
Probably why the condo owner pulled his offer, TxDave showed up in his lululemons.
Had to go back a couple days to catch the reference there, had no idea the deal fell through. What an enormous douche.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on June 13, 2017, 11:33:26 AM
Should be some fine rack reports on the way in to work today Tony!
Traffic is crazy so I'm not sure I'll ever find out.
When the hell is traffic ever not crazy there?
Sunday mornings... Sometimes.
2am is light traffic too, at least it was back 24 years or so ago...
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on June 13, 2017, 11:37:42 AM
is this thing on, tap Tap, TAP?
no I guess not, BTW good morning boys,
had an agency wide meeting, but at least they fed us
breakfast.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 13, 2017, 11:37:45 AM
[...]

If they keep bullying me I am going to post said photo
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 13, 2017, 11:38:42 AM
[...]

A total DICK for sure!
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 11:59:53 AM
Clicked on an email from Famous for guaranteed Fathers day delivery.
First item listed is a box of Dutch Masters....wow, can't remember the last time I saw or thought of that line....
scrolling down, Phillies as well.....waxing nostalgic.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 13, 2017, 12:01:36 PM
Clicked on an email from Famous for guaranteed Fathers day delivery.
First item listed is a box of Dutch Masters....wow, can't remember the last time I saw or thought of that line....
scrolling down, Phillies as well.....waxing nostalgic.
Just hope your kids don't see that offer!
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on June 13, 2017, 12:27:22 PM
Clicked on an email from Famous for guaranteed Fathers day delivery.
First item listed is a box of Dutch Masters....wow, can't remember the last time I saw or thought of that line....
scrolling down, Phillies as well.....waxing nostalgic.
Not me. I was always a Black Watch fan, must have been the tubos....
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 13, 2017, 12:40:15 PM
Clicked on an email from Famous for guaranteed Fathers day delivery.
First item listed is a box of Dutch Masters....wow, can't remember the last time I saw or thought of that line....
scrolling down, Phillies as well.....waxing nostalgic.
You can also get fast shipping on those by going to the local convenience store. And the shipping is free!
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 12:52:54 PM
Should be some fine rack reports on the way in to work today Tony!
Followed by a train ride home packed with a bunch of hot and sweaty friends.
who says they are friends?
I was just trying to be polite.
What did you want me to say, ....ride home picked in with assorted riff-raff and pitted out urban dwellers making you long for the relief smell of a High School locker room?
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 12:54:05 PM
Clicked on an email from Famous for guaranteed Fathers day delivery.
First item listed is a box of Dutch Masters....wow, can't remember the last time I saw or thought of that line....
scrolling down, Phillies as well.....waxing nostalgic.
Just hope your kids don't see that offer!
They know I'm too picky to even try buying something.  I've trained them better than Dean has his women folk.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 12:55:08 PM
Clicked on an email from Famous for guaranteed Fathers day delivery.
First item listed is a box of Dutch Masters....wow, can't remember the last time I saw or thought of that line....
scrolling down, Phillies as well.....waxing nostalgic.
You can also get fast shipping on those by going to the local convenience store. And the shipping is free!
Almost as easy to go to CI or Famous stores, also FS and good selection....but you do pay state sales tax.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2017, 01:06:06 PM
Lunch sucked (salad), but in the pros column, many sundresses out there with lots of leg showing.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 13, 2017, 01:09:57 PM
Lunch sucked (salad), but in the pros column, many sundresses out there with lots of leg showing.
Texas BBQ here
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 13, 2017, 01:11:12 PM
good morning. coffee and an AJ Special Selection. I have the first morning appointment to start my second round of injections.
Morning Dean, 2:30 a.m. Is a pretty easy early morning appointment!
was up early doing dishes, cleaning house, and fixing breakfast. had an 8:30 appointment that took awhile.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2017, 01:13:06 PM
Lunch sucked (salad), but in the pros column, many sundresses out there with lots of leg showing.
Texas BBQ here
Yeah, but are they wearing sundresses?
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2017, 01:13:52 PM
good morning. coffee and an AJ Special Selection. I have the first morning appointment to start my second round of injections.
Morning Dean, 2:30 a.m. Is a pretty easy early morning appointment!
was up early doing dishes, cleaning house, and fixing breakfast. had an 8:30 appointment that took awhile.
How long do you have before your next round?
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 13, 2017, 01:21:29 PM
Morning StreetsOfLaradoDave and SecondRoundDean.  What the heck are you guys doing up at 2:30?
speaking for myself, old people don't need as much sleep.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 13, 2017, 01:26:01 PM
Clicked on an email from Famous for guaranteed Fathers day delivery.
First item listed is a box of Dutch Masters....wow, can't remember the last time I saw or thought of that line....
scrolling down, Phillies as well.....waxing nostalgic.
Just hope your kids don't see that offer!
They know I'm too picky to even try buying something.  I've trained them better than Dean has his women folk.

hey now! my women are 'stump broke'.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 13, 2017, 01:27:18 PM
good morning. coffee and an AJ Special Selection. I have the first morning appointment to start my second round of injections.
Morning Dean, 2:30 a.m. Is a pretty easy early morning appointment!
was up early doing dishes, cleaning house, and fixing breakfast. had an 8:30 appointment that took awhile.
How long do you have before your next round?
in two weeks, then it goes into the once monthly maintenance program.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 01:31:19 PM
Clicked on an email from Famous for guaranteed Fathers day delivery.
First item listed is a box of Dutch Masters....wow, can't remember the last time I saw or thought of that line....
scrolling down, Phillies as well.....waxing nostalgic.
Just hope your kids don't see that offer!
They know I'm too picky to even try buying something.  I've trained them better than Dean has his women folk.

hey now! my women are 'stump broke'.
I wish I could get rooms painted, porches screened, and pool assembled if I were so "stump broke"?
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 01:31:50 PM
Clicked on an email from Famous for guaranteed Fathers day delivery.
First item listed is a box of Dutch Masters....wow, can't remember the last time I saw or thought of that line....
scrolling down, Phillies as well.....waxing nostalgic.
Just hope your kids don't see that offer!
They know I'm too picky to even try buying something.  I've trained them better than Dean has his women folk.

hey now! my women are 'stump broke'.
Not Red.....
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 13, 2017, 01:41:35 PM
Clicked on an email from Famous for guaranteed Fathers day delivery.
First item listed is a box of Dutch Masters....wow, can't remember the last time I saw or thought of that line....
scrolling down, Phillies as well.....waxing nostalgic.
Just hope your kids don't see that offer!
They know I'm too picky to even try buying something.  I've trained them better than Dean has his women folk.

hey now! my women are 'stump broke'.
Not Red.....

well, sometimes afterwards.
::)
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 13, 2017, 01:41:35 PM
Clicked on an email from Famous for guaranteed Fathers day delivery.
First item listed is a box of Dutch Masters....wow, can't remember the last time I saw or thought of that line....
scrolling down, Phillies as well.....waxing nostalgic.
Just hope your kids don't see that offer!
They know I'm too picky to even try buying something.  I've trained them better than Dean has his women folk.

hey now! my women are 'stump broke'.
I wish I could get rooms painted, porches screened, and pool assembled if I were so "stump broke"?
Sounds like you need some free Dean labor.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 13, 2017, 01:42:26 PM
Clicked on an email from Famous for guaranteed Fathers day delivery.
First item listed is a box of Dutch Masters....wow, can't remember the last time I saw or thought of that line....
scrolling down, Phillies as well.....waxing nostalgic.
Just hope your kids don't see that offer!
They know I'm too picky to even try buying something.  I've trained them better than Dean has his women folk.

hey now! my women are 'stump broke'.
Not Red.....

well, sometimes afterwards.
::)
(https://media.giphy.com/media/DBa308wq8XTMs/giphy.gif)
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2017, 02:01:15 PM
Clicked on an email from Famous for guaranteed Fathers day delivery.
First item listed is a box of Dutch Masters....wow, can't remember the last time I saw or thought of that line....
scrolling down, Phillies as well.....waxing nostalgic.
Just hope your kids don't see that offer!
They know I'm too picky to even try buying something.  I've trained them better than Dean has his women folk.

hey now! my women are 'stump broke'.
I wish I could get rooms painted, porches screened, and pool assembled if I were so "stump broke"?
You can. All you need is a vagina.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 13, 2017, 02:22:06 PM
Hazzuh, you vaginas!
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 13, 2017, 02:26:25 PM
This day is getting loooonnnnnngggggggg!
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on June 13, 2017, 02:28:14 PM
This day is getting loooonnnnnngggggggg!
No, next week, June 22nd longest day of the year (most daylight anyway - they are all 24 hours long!).
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on June 13, 2017, 03:04:55 PM
Hazzuh, you vaginas!
Believeland!  Huzzah!
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 13, 2017, 03:26:32 PM
This chit is getting suicidal boring!
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 04:12:26 PM
Clicked on an email from Famous for guaranteed Fathers day delivery.
First item listed is a box of Dutch Masters....wow, can't remember the last time I saw or thought of that line....
scrolling down, Phillies as well.....waxing nostalgic.
Just hope your kids don't see that offer!
They know I'm too picky to even try buying something.  I've trained them better than Dean has his women folk.

hey now! my women are 'stump broke'.
I wish I could get rooms painted, porches screened, and pool assembled if I were so "stump broke"?
You can. All you need is a vagina.
No thanks, not worth it.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 04:13:18 PM
This chit is getting suicidal boring!
That could put a damper on your retirement.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on June 13, 2017, 04:27:46 PM
going home soon, take care all.... 8)
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 13, 2017, 04:36:22 PM
going home soon, take care all.... 8)
55 more minutes for me, SHEESH!   It's my cigar time!
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 13, 2017, 05:34:39 PM
This chit is getting suicidal boring!
I must be doing the same chit, then.

Is it Friday yet?
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2017, 05:37:32 PM
An end to another very productive work day. And what do I see the minute I walk out the door?

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170613/9d9f3b5470877fd89af864522235e6ed.jpg)
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2017, 05:39:22 PM
Just grabbing a coffee and about to light a La Laranja for the walk across town.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 13, 2017, 05:40:58 PM
An end to another very productive work day. And what do I see the minute I walk out the door?

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170613/9d9f3b5470877fd89af864522235e6ed.jpg)
A backend for a very productive workday.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2017, 05:44:29 PM
An end to another very productive work day. And what do I see the minute I walk out the door?

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170613/9d9f3b5470877fd89af864522235e6ed.jpg)
A backend for a very productive workday.
Could have been a better photo but I felt creepy as hell as it was.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 13, 2017, 05:58:08 PM
AF Hemingway Signature lit, 102 hot-ass degrees out here!
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 13, 2017, 05:59:14 PM
An end to another very productive work day. And what do I see the minute I walk out the door?

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170613/9d9f3b5470877fd89af864522235e6ed.jpg)
A backend for a very productive workday.
Could have been a better photo but I felt creepy as hell as it was.
Creep!   And to think you are a creep with daughters too.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2017, 06:04:47 PM
An end to another very productive work day. And what do I see the minute I walk out the door?

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170613/9d9f3b5470877fd89af864522235e6ed.jpg)
A backend for a very productive workday.
Could have been a better photo but I felt creepy as hell as it was.
Creep!   And to think you are a creep with daughters too.
Yes.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 06:05:59 PM
Just grabbing a coffee and about to light a La Laranja for the walk across town.
Wonder if your walk report will be as good as Tony's.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 06:07:43 PM
An end to another very productive work day. And what do I see the minute I walk out the door?

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170613/9d9f3b5470877fd89af864522235e6ed.jpg)
A backend for a very productive workday.
Could have been a better photo but I felt creepy as hell as it was.
Creep!   And to think you are a creep with daughters too.
Yes.
Doing just fine Tony, he's just jealous.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on June 13, 2017, 06:12:36 PM
An end to another very productive work day. And what do I see the minute I walk out the door?

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170613/9d9f3b5470877fd89af864522235e6ed.jpg)
FOCUS!
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 13, 2017, 06:14:34 PM
An end to another very productive work day. And what do I see the minute I walk out the door?

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170613/9d9f3b5470877fd89af864522235e6ed.jpg)
A backend for a very productive workday.
Could have been a better photo but I felt creepy as hell as it was.
Creep!   And to think you are a creep with daughters too.
Yes.
Doing just fine Tony, he's just jealous.
Wrong!
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 06:18:56 PM
Damn, I hate unbanded cigars!  Smoking an unbanded Warped cigar, think it is Lirio Rojo.  Simply outstanding.  Black cherry, raspberry, almonds, vanilla and dark chocolate.  Got them a while ago from SBC, glad I jumped on them, nothing there now.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 06:20:19 PM
An end to another very productive work day. And what do I see the minute I walk out the door?

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170613/9d9f3b5470877fd89af864522235e6ed.jpg)
A backend for a very productive workday.
Could have been a better photo but I felt creepy as hell as it was.
Creep!   And to think you are a creep with daughters too.
Yes.
Doing just fine Tony, he's just jealous.
Wrong!
You still regret not capturing the racking barista.  Be honest.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2017, 06:20:51 PM
Just grabbing a coffee and about to light a La Laranja for the walk across town.
Wonder if your walk report will be as good as Tony's.
I would imagine it would be EXACTLY like Tony's.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on June 13, 2017, 06:21:25 PM
New exercise at PT yesterday.  New pain in the arm, shoulder and back today!  Moving right along…
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 13, 2017, 06:21:41 PM
Damn, I hate unbanded cigars!  Smoking an unbanded Warped cigar, think it is Lirio Rojo.  Simply outstanding.  Black cherry, raspberry, almonds, vanilla and dark chocolate.  Got them a while ago from SBC, glad I jumped on them, nothing there now.
FDA should do something worthwhile like requiring bands that tell you what it is!
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on June 13, 2017, 06:22:20 PM
Just grabbing a coffee and about to light a La Laranja for the walk across town.
Wonder if your walk report will be as good as Tony's.
I would imagine it would be EXACTLY like Tony's.
Getting a little behind in your work?
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 06:22:33 PM
Miss not having Ogie checking in lately.
Maybe send up the Ogie signal.....

What's the FS code for the Sis?
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 06:23:25 PM
Just grabbing a coffee and about to light a La Laranja for the walk across town.
Wonder if your walk report will be as good as Tony's.
I would imagine it would be EXACTLY like Tony's.
Getting a little behind in your work?
No, he's just bringing up the rear.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2017, 06:23:54 PM
Nice flavors but disappointing burn.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170613/a22e30eff471c25cd56a6ff3c3cbf737.jpg)
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 13, 2017, 06:27:28 PM
An end to another very productive work day. And what do I see the minute I walk out the door?

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170613/9d9f3b5470877fd89af864522235e6ed.jpg)
A backend for a very productive workday.
Could have been a better photo but I felt creepy as hell as it was.
Creep!   And to think you are a creep with daughters too.
Yes.
Doing just fine Tony, he's just jealous.
Wrong!
You still regret not capturing the racking barista.  Be honest.
Honestly, I really don't care but I would like to have done some other things.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 06:28:15 PM
Damn, I hate unbanded cigars!  Smoking an unbanded Warped cigar, think it is Lirio Rojo.  Simply outstanding.  Black cherry, raspberry, almonds, vanilla and dark chocolate.  Got them a while ago from SBC, glad I jumped on them, nothing there now.
Currently a seven cigar Warped sampler on SBC.  Good to visit next Warped Wednesday discount.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 13, 2017, 06:28:40 PM
Free Shiner Time!
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 06:29:09 PM
Nice flavors but disappointing burn.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170613/a22e30eff471c25cd56a6ff3c3cbf737.jpg)
Wacha got there Tony?
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 06:30:35 PM
New exercise at PT yesterday.  New pain in the arm, shoulder and back today!  Moving right along…
No pain, no gain...wait, you had that before the surgery... ???
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on June 13, 2017, 06:30:42 PM
Damn, I hate unbanded cigars!  Smoking an unbanded Warped cigar, think it is Lirio Rojo.  Simply outstanding.  Black cherry, raspberry, almonds, vanilla and dark chocolate.  Got them a while ago from SBC, glad I jumped on them, nothing there now.
That a seegar or a candy bar?
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 06:32:48 PM
Damn, I hate unbanded cigars!  Smoking an unbanded Warped cigar, think it is Lirio Rojo.  Simply outstanding.  Black cherry, raspberry, almonds, vanilla and dark chocolate.  Got them a while ago from SBC, glad I jumped on them, nothing there now.
FDA should do something worthwhile like requiring bands that tell you what it is!
For a good while I refused to buy RoMa Craft for that reason, then they added them to much of the line.  Only smoked them at a lounge.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on June 13, 2017, 06:33:17 PM
New exercise at PT yesterday.  New pain in the arm, shoulder and back today!  Moving right along…
No pain, no gain...wait, you had that before the surgery... ???
So no pain, no gain, some kinda new weight loss program?
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on June 13, 2017, 06:34:17 PM
Damn, I hate unbanded cigars!  Smoking an unbanded Warped cigar, think it is Lirio Rojo.  Simply outstanding.  Black cherry, raspberry, almonds, vanilla and dark chocolate.  Got them a while ago from SBC, glad I jumped on them, nothing there now.
FDA should do something worthwhile like requiring bands that tell you what it is!
For a good while I refused to buy RoMa Craft for that reason, then they added them to much of the line.  Only smoked them at a lounge.
The barcode stickers help out some - provided they have one.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 06:36:12 PM
Damn, I hate unbanded cigars!  Smoking an unbanded Warped cigar, think it is Lirio Rojo.  Simply outstanding.  Black cherry, raspberry, almonds, vanilla and dark chocolate.  Got them a while ago from SBC, glad I jumped on them, nothing there now.
That a seegar or a candy bar?
Maybe....reminds me of a Crowned Heads La Careme but with the fruit.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 06:36:50 PM
Damn, I hate unbanded cigars!  Smoking an unbanded Warped cigar, think it is Lirio Rojo.  Simply outstanding.  Black cherry, raspberry, almonds, vanilla and dark chocolate.  Got them a while ago from SBC, glad I jumped on them, nothing there now.
FDA should do something worthwhile like requiring bands that tell you what it is!
For a good while I refused to buy RoMa Craft for that reason, then they added them to much of the line.  Only smoked them at a lounge.
The barcode stickers help out some - provided they have one.
No celo either.  Just nekked.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 06:38:30 PM
Damn, I hate unbanded cigars!  Smoking an unbanded Warped cigar, think it is Lirio Rojo.  Simply outstanding.  Black cherry, raspberry, almonds, vanilla and dark chocolate.  Got them a while ago from SBC, glad I jumped on them, nothing there now.
FDA should do something worthwhile like requiring bands that tell you what it is!
For a good while I refused to buy RoMa Craft for that reason, then they added them to much of the line.  Only smoked them at a lounge.
The barcode stickers help out some - provided they have one.
No celo either.  Just nekked.
Only reason I know they're Warped is that I put them in the humi with the other Warped and not much else.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on June 13, 2017, 06:49:42 PM
Damn, I hate unbanded cigars!  Smoking an unbanded Warped cigar, think it is Lirio Rojo.  Simply outstanding.  Black cherry, raspberry, almonds, vanilla and dark chocolate.  Got them a while ago from SBC, glad I jumped on them, nothing there now.
FDA should do something worthwhile like requiring bands that tell you what it is!
For a good while I refused to buy RoMa Craft for that reason, then they added them to much of the line.  Only smoked them at a lounge.
The barcode stickers help out some - provided they have one.
No celo either.  Just nekked.
Dooh!
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2017, 06:50:18 PM
Nice flavors but disappointing burn.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170613/a22e30eff471c25cd56a6ff3c3cbf737.jpg)
Wacha got there Tony?
La Laranja.
Edit: After I touched it up it burned fine. It was a little underfilled and canoeing.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2017, 06:54:14 PM
Damn, I hate unbanded cigars!  Smoking an unbanded Warped cigar, think it is Lirio Rojo.  Simply outstanding.  Black cherry, raspberry, almonds, vanilla and dark chocolate.  Got them a while ago from SBC, glad I jumped on them, nothing there now.
That a seegar or a candy bar?
Maybe....reminds me of a Crowned Heads La Careme but with the fruit.
I have a La Carême in my portable humi that I will be burning in the next few days. I've smoked a few and enjoy them.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 07:49:22 PM
Time to fix something for dinner.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2017, 07:57:46 PM
Time to fix something for dinner.
Just walked through the door. Need to do the same.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on June 13, 2017, 09:40:46 PM
Time to fix something for dinner.
Just walked through the door. Need to do the same.
What's for dinner Dad?
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 10:26:23 PM
Time to fix something for dinner.
Just walked through the door. Need to do the same.
What's for dinner Dad?
Mac and Cheese tonight.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 13, 2017, 10:28:01 PM
Time to fix something for dinner.
Just walked through the door. Need to do the same.
What's for dinner Dad?
Mac and Cheese tonight.
Then again I don't have Tony's responsibility or culinary acumen.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2017, 11:04:45 PM
Time to fix something for dinner.
Just walked through the door. Need to do the same.
What's for dinner Dad?
Wound up going with baked ziti. Really trying not too eat carbs but didn't have much else in the house. Besides, it's Saint Anthony's day. Unfortunately, didn't get done with the after hours cleanup till just now. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 6/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 13, 2017, 11:17:28 PM

Time to fix something for dinner.
Just walked through the door. Need to do the same.
What's for dinner Dad?
Mac and Cheese tonight.
Then again I don't have Tony's responsibility or culinary acumen.

I almost went with mac 'n' cheese and grilled spam. Kinda regretting not having done so. Might have been sitting on the couch a lot sooner.