CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on May 28, 2017, 12:11:43 AM

Title: 5/28/2017
Post by: CigarBanter on May 28, 2017, 12:11:43 AM
No, the site isn't closed. It's just that our regulars don't post all that much on the weekends. But don't be shy. If you know of any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about, go ahead and post it. Even if it isn't about cigars, go ahead, you've got nothing to lose. In fact,  you practically will have the entire site all to yourself. But be warned that if you are somehow able to get our attention, we're a spirited lot.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 28, 2017, 07:03:35 AM
Morning Sleepers, slept in myself this morning.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 28, 2017, 07:05:11 AM
Somewhat Decent offer behind Door#1 at the Sister

La Herencia Cubana CORE Toro (6.5"x52)
 Pack of 10/$29.99 FS
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on May 28, 2017, 07:13:18 AM
Morning Sleepers, slept in myself this morning.
morning Dave. Short Story and coffee here. golf day for me at 1.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 28, 2017, 07:16:10 AM
Morning Sleepers, slept in myself this morning.
morning Dave. Short Story and coffee here. golf day for me at 1.
Morning Golf Day Dean
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 28, 2017, 07:20:12 AM
Not quite as hot here today only upper 80's and a cancer of thunderstorms after noon.

Hot MOFO here yesterday!
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on May 28, 2017, 07:21:59 AM
Not quite as hot here today only upper 80's and a cancer of thunderstorms after noon.

Hot MOFO here yesterday!
wait and see what summer will be there this year. oh wait, you won't be there.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 28, 2017, 07:23:03 AM
Not quite as hot here today only upper 80's and a cancer of thunderstorms after noon.

Hot MOFO here yesterday!
wait and see what summer will be there this year. oh wait, you won't be there.
I will be here for the summer, not totally gone until September.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on May 28, 2017, 07:23:37 AM
got an answer to my convention problem resolved. my tickets and everything will be picked up at the registration desk at check in that Thursday.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on May 28, 2017, 07:24:22 AM
Not quite as hot here today only upper 80's and a cancer of thunderstorms after noon.

Hot MOFO here yesterday!
wait and see what summer will be there this year. oh wait, you won't be there.
I will be here for the summer, not totally gone until play September.
oh, pool maintenance continues.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 28, 2017, 07:31:12 AM
Not quite as hot here today only upper 80's and a cancer of thunderstorms after noon.

Hot MOFO here yesterday!
wait and see what summer will be there this year. oh wait, you won't be there.
I will be here for the summer, not totally gone until play September.
oh, pool maintenance continues.
Pool maintenance formally ends July 27 when the new owner moves in.  We are living in a nice hotel suite from then until we go to SC.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on May 28, 2017, 07:32:46 AM
Not quite as hot here today only upper 80's and a cancer of thunderstorms after noon.

Hot MOFO here yesterday!
wait and see what summer will be there this year. oh wait, you won't be there.
I will be here for the summer, not totally gone until play September.
oh, pool maintenance continues.
Pool maintenance F finically ends July 27 when the new owner moves in.  We are living in a nice hotel suite from then until we go to SC.
so you haven't found a house in SC to move into yet?
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on May 28, 2017, 07:36:21 AM
processing:

Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona 10-Pack
Pack of 10
Item # MWG-PM-1013
In Stock   $29.99      2   $59.98

E.P. Carrillo 2nds Robusto
Pack of 15
Item # EPT-PM-1011
In Stock   $27.50      2   $55.00

Brick House Fumas Robusto
Pack of 20
Item # BKF-PM-1003
In Stock   $29.99      1   $29.99

El Mejor Espresso Robusto
Pack of 20
Item # EFA-PM-1011
In Stock   $39.99      1   $39.99

Puros Indios Viejo Toro
Pack of 20
Item # 1VB-PM-1018
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on May 28, 2017, 07:40:07 AM
 www.citrushills.com

The 18-hole Meadows Course at Citrus Hills Golf & Country Club in Hernando, FL is a semi-private golf course that opened in 1985. Designed by Phil Friel, Meadows Course at Citrus Hills Golf & Country Club measures 5885 yards from the longest tees and has a slope rating of 117 and a 68.3 USGA rating. The course features 3 sets of tees for different skill levels. Greens and fairways are bermuda grass.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 28, 2017, 07:52:18 AM
Not quite as hot here today only upper 80's and a cancer of thunderstorms after noon.

Hot MOFO here yesterday!
wait and see what summer will be there this year. oh wait, you won't be there.
I will be here for the summer, not totally gone until play September.
oh, pool maintenance continues.
Pool maintenance F finically ends July 27 when the new owner moves in.  We are living in a nice hotel suite from then until we go to SC.
so you haven't found a house in SC to move into yet?
Not a permanent one, we have a furnished beach house lined up on a month-month basis through November.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 28, 2017, 07:54:23 AM
processing:

Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona 10-Pack
Pack of 10
Item # MWG-PM-1013
In Stock   $29.99      2   $59.98

E.P. Carrillo 2nds Robusto
Pack of 15
Item # EPT-PM-1011
In Stock   $27.50      2   $55.00

Brick House Fumas Robusto
Pack of 20
Item # BKF-PM-1003
In Stock   $29.99      1   $29.99

El Mejor Espresso Robusto
Pack of 20
Item # EFA-PM-1011
In Stock   $39.99      1   $39.99

Puros Indios Viejo Toro
Pack of 20
Item # 1VB-PM-1018
85 Cigar Dean!
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 28, 2017, 07:57:30 AM
processing:

Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona 10-Pack
Pack of 10
Item # MWG-PM-1013
In Stock   $29.99      2   $59.98

E.P. Carrillo 2nds Robusto
Pack of 15
Item # EPT-PM-1011
In Stock   $27.50      2   $55.00

Brick House Fumas Robusto
Pack of 20
Item # BKF-PM-1003
In Stock   $29.99      1   $29.99

El Mejor Espresso Robusto
Pack of 20
Item # EFA-PM-1011
In Stock   $39.99      1   $39.99

Puros Indios Viejo Toro
Pack of 20
Item # 1VB-PM-1018
85 Cigar Dean!
I can't believe those PA's are not sold out yet but just checked and still showing In Stock.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on May 28, 2017, 08:11:36 AM
Not quite as hot here today only upper 80's and a cancer of thunderstorms after noon.

Hot MOFO here yesterday!
wait and see what summer will be there this year. oh wait, you won't be there.
I will be here for the summer, not totally gone until play September.
oh, pool maintenance continues.
Pool maintenance F finically ends July 27 when the new owner moves in.  We are living in a nice hotel suite from then until we go to SC.
so you haven't found a house in SC to move into yet?
Not a permanent one, we have a furnished beach house lined up on a month-month basis through November.
I remember 20 some years ago I wanted to retire on the Intercoastal in Florida on a houseboat. then the DEC stepped in and stopped transient boating.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on May 28, 2017, 08:12:37 AM
processing:

Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona 10-Pack
Pack of 10
Item # MWG-PM-1013
In Stock   $29.99      2   $59.98

E.P. Carrillo 2nds Robusto
Pack of 15
Item # EPT-PM-1011
In Stock   $27.50      2   $55.00

Brick House Fumas Robusto
Pack of 20
Item # BKF-PM-1003
In Stock   $29.99      1   $29.99

El Mejor Espresso Robusto
Pack of 20
Item # EFA-PM-1011
In Stock   $39.99      1   $39.99

Puros Indios Viejo Toro
Pack of 20
Item # 1VB-PM-1018
85 Cigar Dean!
I can't believe those PA's are not sold out yet but just checked and still showing In Stock.
that was one of CI's best deals in a very loooooong time.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 28, 2017, 08:15:33 AM
[...]

They are in deep shit and I would expect to see a few great deals in the near future trying to rebuild their customer base so they can fuk it up again.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on May 28, 2017, 08:21:34 AM
[...]

I agree. I'm interested to see who gets let go at CI or if it'll be Swedish Match or whoever owns CI.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 28, 2017, 08:27:17 AM
[...]

Them and Famous are neck and neck leaders in arrogance and we don't give a shit about customers attitude but CI is clearly the leader in inability to operate a web sales site.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: Threebean on May 28, 2017, 08:47:16 AM
[...]

Yes, worth keeping an eye on now.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: Threebean on May 28, 2017, 08:48:05 AM
Morning Dean and Dave.  Think I'll get some pool maintenance done myself before the heat sets in.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 28, 2017, 08:51:46 AM
Good morning, compadres.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 28, 2017, 08:57:32 AM
All caught up now. I enjoyed the Dean and Tex show.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on May 28, 2017, 08:58:12 AM
good morning Mark and Tony.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on May 28, 2017, 08:58:43 AM
All caught up now. I enjoyed the Dean and Tex show.
the bill is in the mail.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 28, 2017, 09:02:17 AM
By the way, Dean... I know you're not looking to age any cigars but I still have a couple of El Major Espresso toros from over 10 years ago and they are excellent. I'd almost be curious to buy some more just to hide away for a while. Wonder if the blend hasn't changed significantly in a decade.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 28, 2017, 09:06:29 AM
Morning PoolBoyBean and YardBoyMayor.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: Threebean on May 28, 2017, 09:08:26 AM
Morning PoolBoyBean and YardBoyMayor.
Changed my mind, warden sleeping in, nice morning out, lit a cromagnon to go with coffee.  Fk'n pool can wait.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: Threebean on May 28, 2017, 09:09:53 AM
Good morning, compadres.
Morning Mr Mayor.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 28, 2017, 09:11:02 AM
Morning PoolBoyBean and YardBoyMayor.
Changed my mind, warden sleeping in, nice morning out, lit a cromagnon to go with coffee.  Fk'n pool can wait.
Now you are thinking straight!
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on May 28, 2017, 09:11:25 AM
By the way, Dean... I know you're not looking to age any cigars but I still have a couple of El Major Espresso toros from over 10 years ago and they are excellent. I'd almost be curious to buy some more just to hide away for a while. Wonder if the blend hasn't changed significantly in a decade.
I don't know. I'm sure they must have changed somewhat.they aren't bad after a month or so. I just smoke faster than than I can buy and age. my pallet probably wouldn't know what a 10 year old aged cigar is suppose to taste like.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 28, 2017, 09:11:47 AM
Just finished a light breakfast, Bagel and Fruit.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 28, 2017, 09:12:10 AM
Morning PoolBoyBean and YardBoyMayor.
Changed my mind, warden sleeping in, nice morning out, lit a cromagnon to go with coffee.  Fk'n pool can wait.
Love it!
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 28, 2017, 09:14:47 AM
By the way, Dean... I know you're not looking to age any cigars but I still have a couple of El Major Espresso toros from over 10 years ago and they are excellent. I'd almost be curious to buy some more just to hide away for a while. Wonder if the blend hasn't changed significantly in a decade.
I don't know. I'm sure they must have changed somewhat.they aren't bad after a month or so. I just smoke faster than than I can buy and age. my pallet probably wouldn't know what a 10 year old aged cigar is suppose to taste like.
I'll have to go look for them and see just how many I still have. I remember giving Charlie one a couple years back and he was absolutely floored. The secret is to keep your expectations low.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 28, 2017, 09:15:32 AM
Just finished a light breakfast, Bagel and Fruit.
That's a great idea. I'm starving.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 28, 2017, 09:17:21 AM
2 Great White Sharks Surface Near Jersey Shore and Delaware

Mary Lee and Cisco both pinged near the Jersey Shore and Delaware Saturday.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Great-White-Shark-Delaware-Jersey-Shore-Beaches-Memorial-Day--424860114.html

Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 28, 2017, 09:23:00 AM
2 Great White Sharks Surface Near Jersey Shore and Delaware

Mary Lee and Cisco both pinged near the Jersey Shore and Delaware Saturday.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Great-White-Shark-Delaware-Jersey-Shore-Beaches-Memorial-Day--424860114.html
They must have smelled the guidos from miles away.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 28, 2017, 09:26:51 AM
Nice offer at the Page:

Tatuaje Lancero Sampler - 10 Cigars
$69.03 FS
MSRP $95.00
Earn 69 Cigar Points

Down at the very bottom.

http://www.cigarpage.com/k1-20170528su4.html

Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 28, 2017, 09:34:49 AM
Guess I will walk the dogs then need to make a quick trip to the grocery store.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: Threebean on May 28, 2017, 09:45:48 AM

By the way, Dean... I know you're not looking to age any cigars but I still have a couple of El Major Espresso toros from over 10 years ago and they are excellent. I'd almost be curious to buy some more just to hide away for a while. Wonder if the blend hasn't changed significantly in a decade.
I don't know. I'm sure they must have changed somewhat.they aren't bad after a month or so. I just smoke faster than than I can buy and age. my pallet probably wouldn't know what a 10 year old aged cigar is suppose to taste like.
......The secret is to keep your expectations low.
TWSS
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: Threebean on May 28, 2017, 09:46:36 AM
Nice offer at the Page:

Tatuaje Lancero Sampler - 10 Cigars
$69.03 FS
MSRP $95.00
Earn 69 Cigar Points

Down at the very bottom.

http://www.cigarpage.com/k1-20170528su4.html
And don't overlook the Christmas ornaments!
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on May 28, 2017, 10:19:16 AM
that 87 year old lady next door is trying to mow her lawn again. I had to show her how to engage the mower deck and lower it so she isn't just joy riding around on her mower.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on May 28, 2017, 10:23:24 AM
Nice offer at the Page:

Tatuaje Lancero Sampler - 10 Cigars
$69.03 FS
MSRP $95.00
Earn 69 Cigar Points

Down at the very bottom.

http://www.cigarpage.com/k1-20170528su4.html
And don't overlook the Christmas ornaments!
I hit the Partagas Black 10 pack twice. that's all I can afford this month.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 28, 2017, 10:44:25 AM
that 87 year old lady next door is trying to mow her lawn again. I had to show her how to engage the mower deck and lower it so she isn't just joy riding around on her mower.
Dean, the mower was just an excuse to get you over there. She's was thinking of a different kind of trim.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: Threebean on May 28, 2017, 10:45:40 AM
that 87 year old lady next door is trying to mow her lawn again. I had to show her how to engage the mower deck and lower it so she isn't just joy riding around on her mower.
Dean, the mower was just an excuse to get you over there. She's was thinking of a different kind of trim.
Hi-Yo!
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on May 28, 2017, 10:55:20 AM
that 87 year old lady next door is trying to mow her lawn again. I had to show her how to engage the mower deck and lower it so she isn't just joy riding around on her mower.
Dean, the mower was just an excuse to get you over there. She's was thinking of a different kind of trim.
I don't think so. this is the lady that asked me to mow her lawn the first time I did mine with a push mower and between the two lawns I about killed myself. two 1/2 acre lots. then she asked about fixing her fence. a few weeks later I see her on a riding mower, hers! fuck, it would have been nice if she told me she had one. she says she gets forgetful. RIGHT.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 28, 2017, 11:07:06 AM
that 87 year old lady next door is trying to mow her lawn again. I had to show her how to engage the mower deck and lower it so she isn't just joy riding around on her mower.
Dean, the mower was just an excuse to get you over there. She's was thinking of a different kind of trim.
I don't think so. this is the lady that asked me to mow her lawn the first time I did mine with a push mower and between the two lawns I about killed myself. two 1/2 acre lots. then she asked about fixing her fence. a few weeks later I see her on a riding mower, hers! fuck, it would have been nice if she told me she had one. she says she gets forgetful. RIGHT.
She remembered she had it today.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on May 28, 2017, 11:13:29 AM
off to the golf course. later.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 28, 2017, 11:19:49 AM
off to the golf course. later.
Did you already pull the trigger on those smokes? I haven't looked through all of these yet but there seem to be some decently priced 10-packs.

http://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special.html
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on May 28, 2017, 11:27:41 AM
WTF. got an email from CI to verify my age before further processing.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on May 28, 2017, 11:34:12 AM
off to the golf course. later.
Did you already pull the trigger on those smokes? I haven't looked through all of these yet but there seem to be some decently priced 10-packs.

http://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special.html
no, I hit the Page deals. will check these out when I get back.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 28, 2017, 12:05:54 PM
off to the golf course. later.
Did you already pull the trigger on those smokes? I haven't looked through all of these yet but there seem to be some decently priced 10-packs.

http://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special.html
no, I hit the Page deals. will check these out when I get back.
I went back and looked and there wasn't anything too impressive.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 28, 2017, 12:07:28 PM
I'm feeling old. We're heading to a family party celebrating the college graduation of the flower girl at my wedding. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 28, 2017, 12:09:18 PM
WTF. got an email from CI to verify my age before further processing.
I had an issue with that wit Famius recently and called them about ir.  Lady was actually real nice and took care of it quick,y but she said they are all having to jump through new hoops on the age issue because of the FDA?
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 28, 2017, 12:10:11 PM
I'm feeling old. We're heading to a family party celebrating the college graduation of the flower girl at my wedding. Sheesh.
Sheesh hell, our Flower Girl is about 40 years old :o
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 28, 2017, 12:13:07 PM
Indy 500 race day and I am fixing my tradional Indy 500 lunch!  Chili Cheese Dogs,  warden just turns her nose up at them.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 28, 2017, 12:56:33 PM
I'm feeling old. We're heading to a family party celebrating the college graduation of the flower girl at my wedding. Sheesh.
Sheesh hell, our Flower Girl is about 40 years old :o
Yeah, but you ARE old.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 28, 2017, 01:32:50 PM
I'm feeling old. We're heading to a family party celebrating the college graduation of the flower girl at my wedding. Sheesh.
Sheesh hell, our Flower Girl is about 40 years old :o
Yeah, but you ARE old.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 28, 2017, 02:50:43 PM
SHEESH!
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 28, 2017, 02:51:17 PM
Got a few boxes packed while watching the race.

Break Time!
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 28, 2017, 04:28:17 PM
Guess I will talk to myself a while.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 28, 2017, 04:30:30 PM
V Lancero lit and watching LSU-Arkansas play for the Conference Championshiop.

LSU up 3-1 middle of the 4th.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 28, 2017, 04:32:06 PM
Struck Scotch pay dirt!  Warden was packing and found 4 bottles of my secret scotch stash I had forgotten about.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 28, 2017, 04:38:01 PM
Severe thunderstorm watch here until 10:00 pm.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 28, 2017, 04:43:00 PM
A Jap won the Indy 500.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 28, 2017, 05:10:32 PM
Severe thunderstorm watch here until 10:00 pm.
First rumble of thunder just popped.  Some really strong storms within 50-75 miles moving in this direction.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on May 28, 2017, 05:28:22 PM
tough course. greens very slow started well, par, boogie, par, had 3 holes I couldn't finish. their par 3's were 198, 205, 210.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 28, 2017, 06:04:14 PM
tough course. greens very slow started well, par, boogie, par, had 3 holes I couldn't finish. their par 3's were 198, 205, 210.
Man size course
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on May 28, 2017, 06:36:56 PM
wow, what a wreck!

severe t-storm warning for Austin Tx.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 28, 2017, 06:38:03 PM
wow, what a wreck!

severe t-storm warning for Austin Tx.
He slammed him didn't he, dammit I like Elliot.  Why couldn't he have hit Danica?
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 28, 2017, 06:38:53 PM
V Lancero lit and watching LSU-Arkansas play for the Conference Championshiop.

LSU up 3-1 middle of the 4th.
LSU wins 4-1 in a 9th inning nail biter
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on May 28, 2017, 06:45:26 PM
wow, what a wreck!

severe t-storm warning for Austin Tx.
He slammed him didn't he, dammit I like Elliot.  Why couldn't he have hit Danica?
Stenson has to rear end her.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 28, 2017, 06:48:47 PM
Current Radar, thundering like hell but no rain here yet.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 28, 2017, 06:49:18 PM
Going to pick up a pizza.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 28, 2017, 07:24:48 PM
Going to pick up a pizza.
Just beat the storm getting home, good hot pizza and raining like a mofo.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: Threebean on May 28, 2017, 07:35:39 PM
wow, what a wreck!

severe t-storm warning for Austin Tx.
He slammed him didn't he, dammit I like Elliot.  Why couldn't he have hit Danica?
Stenson has to rear end her.
Gonna leave that one hanging over the plate.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: Threebean on May 28, 2017, 07:35:56 PM
Going to pick up a pizza.
Just beat the storm getting home, good hot pizza and raining like a mofo.
Yep, coming down pretty good here, too.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 28, 2017, 07:45:35 PM
Going to pick up a pizza.
Just beat the storm getting home, good hot pizza and raining like a mofo.
Yep, coming down pretty good here, too.
Yeah and it shut the Fuk'n tv satellite down.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: Threebean on May 28, 2017, 07:53:12 PM
Going to pick up a pizza.
Just beat the storm getting home, good hot pizza and raining like a mofo.
Yep, coming down pretty good here, too.
Yeah and it shut the Fuk'n tv satellite down.
Guess you'll have to talk to the warden.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 28, 2017, 08:05:06 PM
Going to pick up a pizza.
Just beat the storm getting home, good hot pizza and raining like a mofo.
Yep, coming down pretty good here, too.
Yeah and it shut the Fuk'n tv satellite down.
Guess you'll have to talk to the warden.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on May 28, 2017, 08:07:51 PM
Jennifer Nettles taped live at Country Music Hall of Fames's CMA Theater or continue with NASCAR? I hate Stage racing!
ha, it's raining.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 28, 2017, 08:23:01 PM
Jennifer Nettles taped live at Country Music Hall of Fames's CMA Theater or continue with NASCAR? I hate Stage racing!
ha, it's raining.
Yeah, race will be shut down for at least another hour and probably longer
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on May 28, 2017, 08:57:26 PM
Jennifer Nettles taped live at Country Music Hall of Fames's CMA Theater or continue with NASCAR? I hate Stage racing!
ha, it's raining.
Yeah, race will be shut down for at least another hour and probably longer
race is long enough as it is without rain delays.
Title: Re: 5/28/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 28, 2017, 10:31:15 PM
Jennifer Nettles taped live at Country Music Hall of Fames's CMA Theater or continue with NASCAR? I hate Stage racing!
ha, it's raining.
Yeah, race will be shut down for at least another hour and probably longer
race is long enough as it is without rain delays.
Wonder what happened?