CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on March 08, 2017, 12:00:33 AM

Title: 3/8/2017
Post by: CigarBanter on March 08, 2017, 12:00:33 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: bluecollar on March 08, 2017, 12:20:24 AM
Everyday hustle my bustle. Give them to the C.com wharehouse personnel they been busy with their so called IT upgrades. We need Mr. Mayor running their servers.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 08, 2017, 05:56:25 AM
Morning Humpers, Humpees and The Humped.

Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2017, 06:16:52 AM
Morning Rick and SeasideDave.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2017, 06:20:32 AM
Today is Wednesday, March 8, the 67th day of 2017. There are 298 days left in the year.

Today's Highlights in History:

On March 8, 1917, Russia's "February Revolution" (referring to the Old Style calendar) began in Petrograd; the result was the abdication of the Russian monarchy in favor of a provisional government that was overthrown later the same year by the Bolsheviks. Count Ferdinand von Zeppelin, 78, creator of the rigid airships bearing his name, died in Berlin. The U.S. Senate voted to limit filibusters by adopting the cloture rule.

On this date:

In 1702, England's Queen Anne acceded to the throne upon the death of King William III.

In 1817, the New York Stock & Exchange Board, which had its beginnings in 1792, was formally organized; it later became known as the New York Stock Exchange.

In 1854, U.S. Commodore Matthew C. Perry made his second landing in Japan; within a month, he concluded a treaty with the Japanese.

In 1874, the 13th president of the United States, Millard Fillmore, died in Buffalo, New York, at age 74.

In 1930, the 27th president of the United States, William Howard Taft, died in Washington at age 72.

In 1942, Imperial Japanese forces occupied Rangoon (Yangon) during World War II.

In 1965, the United States landed its first combat troops in South Vietnam as 3,500 Marines arrived to defend the U.S. air base at Da Nang.

In 1966, Nelson's Pillar, a 120-foot-high column in Dublin honoring British naval hero Horatio Nelson, was bombed by the Irish Republican Army.

In 1979, technology firm Philips demonstrated a prototype compact disc player during a press conference in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.

In 1983, in a speech to the National Association of Evangelicals convention in Orlando, Florida, President Ronald Reagan referred to the Soviet Union as an "evil empire."

In 1999, baseball Hall of Famer Joe DiMaggio died in Hollywood, Florida, at age 84.

In 2014, Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370, a Boeing 777 with 239 people on board, vanished during a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, setting off a massive search. (To date, the fate of the jetliner and its occupants has yet to be determined.)
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2017, 06:21:27 AM
Ten years ago: President George W. Bush arrived in Sao Paulo, Brazil, as he began a 6-day tour of Latin America. House Democrats unveiled legislation to require the withdrawal of U.S. combat troops from Iraq by the fall of 2008; the White House said President Bush would veto it. In his first news conference since taking over command of U.S. forces in Iraq, Gen. David Petraeus said insurgents were seeking to intensify attacks and that it was "very likely" additional U.S. forces would be sent to areas outside Baghdad where militant groups were regrouping.

Five years ago: Syria's deputy oil minister (Abdo Husameddine) announced in a video that he had defected from President Bashar Assad's regime. Jesse Owens was posthumously made an inaugural member of the IAAF Hall of Fame more than 75 years after he won four gold medals at the 1936 Berlin Olympics. (Owens, Carl Lewis, Jackie Joyner-Kersee and nine others were the first athletes to be honored by the IAAF in its newly created Hall of Fame.) James T. "Jimmy" Ellis, 74, the frontman for The Trammps who released "Disco Inferno," died in Rock Hill, South Carolina.

One year ago: Democrat Bernie Sanders breathed new life into his longshot White House bid with a crucial win in Michigan's primary while Hillary Clinton breezed to an easy victory in Mississippi; Republican Donald Trump swept to victory in Michigan, Mississippi and Hawaii, while Ted Cruz carried Idaho. Sir George Martin, the Beatles' urbane producer who guided the band's swift, historic transformation from rowdy club act to musical and cultural revolutionaries, died at age 90.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2017, 06:22:28 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Sue Ane (correct) Langdon is 81. College Football Hall of Famer Pete Dawkins is 79. Baseball player-turned-author Jim Bouton is 78. Songwriter Carole Bayer Sager is 73. Actor-director Micky Dolenz (The Monkees) is 72. Singer-musician Randy Meisner is 71. Pop singer Peggy March is 69. Baseball Hall of Famer Jim Rice is 64. Jazz musician Billy Childs is 60. Singer Gary Numan is 59. NBC News anchor Lester Holt is 58. Actor Aidan Quinn is 58. Country musician Jimmy Dormire is 57. Actress Camryn Manheim is 56. Actor Leon (no last name) is 54. Rock singer Shawn Mullins (The Thorns) is 49. Neo-soul singer Van Hunt is 47. Actress Andrea Parker is 47. Actor Boris Kodjoe is 44. Actor Freddie Prinze Jr. is 41. Actress Laura Main is 40. Actor James Van Der Beek is 40. Rhythm-and-blues singer Kameelah Williams (702) is 39. Actor Nick Zano is 39. Rock singer Tom Chaplin (Keane) is 38. Rock musician Andy Ross (OK Go) is 38. Actress Jessica Collins is 34. Rhythm-and-blues singer Kristinia (kris-teh-NEE'-ah) DeBarge is 27.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2017, 06:23:27 AM
Thought for Today: "Contemplation seems to be about the only luxury that costs nothing." - Dodie Smith, English playwright (1896-1990).
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 08, 2017, 06:31:21 AM
Morning Travellin Dave

Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 08, 2017, 06:33:25 AM
A DAY WITHOUT DEMOCRAT WOMEN

Sounds like a good idea but a few years would be a GREAT Idea!
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2017, 06:50:19 AM
A DAY WITHOUT DEMOCRAT WOMEN

Sounds like a good idea but a few years would be a GREAT Idea!
Or as I call it....every day.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 08, 2017, 06:53:29 AM
Good morning, boys. It's hump or be humped day.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: sfish on March 08, 2017, 07:03:45 AM
Good morning boys, heading to A.C. later today for the annual Police Convention, should probably leave my liver home
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 08, 2017, 07:08:10 AM
Good morning boys, heading to A.C. later today for the annual Police Convention, should probably leave my liver home
Well then you'll surely die. I'm still keeping your money for the CF house.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 08, 2017, 07:08:16 AM
Morning, humps.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2017, 07:29:40 AM
Good morning boys, heading to A.C. later today for the annual Police Convention, should probably leave my liver home
Taking off Friday to recover?
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2017, 07:31:08 AM
Morning DetoxFish and LateToThePartyDave.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 08, 2017, 07:36:02 AM
Good morning boys, heading to A.C. later today for the annual Police Convention, should probably leave my liver home
Taking off Friday to recover?
Hell, take Thursday AND Friday.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 08, 2017, 07:37:22 AM
Morning, humps.
Good morning, Brutus.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 08, 2017, 07:40:39 AM
Morning, humps.
Good morning, Brutus.
CNS
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: sfish on March 08, 2017, 07:49:18 AM
Good morning boys, heading to A.C. later today for the annual Police Convention, should probably leave my liver home
Taking off Friday to recover?
Not even close, in fact I have a parent/teacher conference tomorrow afternoon and baseball practice tomorrow night
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: sfish on March 08, 2017, 07:50:04 AM
Good morning boys, heading to A.C. later today for the annual Police Convention, should probably leave my liver home
Well then you'll surely die. I'm still keeping your money for the CF house.
You vs. my wife?...Best of luck, my friend
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on March 08, 2017, 07:52:35 AM
good morning guys. it's golf day (if my meds kick in), and I try and get my security deposit day.
AF Cuban corona maduro and coffee. lady spent the night after the meeting, still got to drop her off home.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 08, 2017, 07:57:07 AM
Good morning boys, heading to A.C. later today for the annual Police Convention, should probably leave my liver home
Well then you'll surely die. I'm still keeping your money for the CF house.
You vs. my wife?...Best of luck, my friend
LALTS, I forgot, SHE can hunt me down on FB.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2017, 08:04:33 AM
Good morning boys, heading to A.C. later today for the annual Police Convention, should probably leave my liver home
Taking off Friday to recover?
Not even close, in fact I have a parent/teacher conference tomorrow afternoon and baseball practice tomorrow night
:o  Now that will leave a fine impression...
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2017, 08:05:53 AM
Good morning boys, heading to A.C. later today for the annual Police Convention, should probably leave my liver home
Well then you'll surely die. I'm still keeping your money for the CF house.
You vs. my wife?...Best of luck, my friend
Not like he currently has a winning record....
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2017, 08:06:29 AM
I can't believe Daylight Savings is this weekend already.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: sfish on March 08, 2017, 08:07:09 AM
Good morning boys, heading to A.C. later today for the annual Police Convention, should probably leave my liver home
Taking off Friday to recover?
Not even close, in fact I have a parent/teacher conference tomorrow afternoon and baseball practice tomorrow night
:o  Now that will leave a fine impression...
Hopefully I don't throw-up on her desk
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: sfish on March 08, 2017, 08:08:08 AM
I can't believe Daylight Savings is this weekend already.
Right? I love that time of year but it will hurt me for the Sunday morning hockey game, FML!
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on March 08, 2017, 08:14:46 AM
the lady is talking to the plants/weeds growing around the house trying to nurture them alive.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on March 08, 2017, 08:16:05 AM
I can't believe Daylight Savings is this weekend already.
Right? I love that time of year but it will hurt me for the Sunday morning hockey game, FML!
I enjoy the late evening sunsets but prefer early morning sunrises.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 08, 2017, 08:16:12 AM
Good morning boys, heading to A.C. later today for the annual Police Convention, should probably leave my liver home
Well then you'll surely die. I'm still keeping your money for the CF house.
You vs. my wife?...Best of luck, my friend
Not like he currently has a winning record....
We're not gonna start comparing successful marriage records, are we? ;)
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: sfish on March 08, 2017, 08:19:57 AM
Good morning boys, heading to A.C. later today for the annual Police Convention, should probably leave my liver home
Well then you'll surely die. I'm still keeping your money for the CF house.
You vs. my wife?...Best of luck, my friend
Not like he currently has a winning record....
We're not gonna start comparing successful marriage records, are we? ;)
Oh Snap!
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 08, 2017, 08:24:18 AM
G'Morning, Banter... Pack it up, pack it in. Let me begin. Hump around!
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 08, 2017, 08:25:06 AM
Good morning boys, heading to A.C. later today for the annual Police Convention, should probably leave my liver home
Well then you'll surely die. I'm still keeping your money for the CF house.
You vs. my wife?...Best of luck, my friend
Not like he currently has a winning record....
We're not gonna start comparing successful marriage records, are we? ;)

Whoa...  :-X
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 08, 2017, 08:26:47 AM
the lady is talking to the plants/weeds growing around the house trying to nurture them alive.
The weeds don't need much to thrive.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 08, 2017, 08:27:17 AM
Good morning boys, heading to A.C. later today for the annual Police Convention, should probably leave my liver home
Well then you'll surely die. I'm still keeping your money for the CF house.
You vs. my wife?...Best of luck, my friend
Not like he currently has a winning record....
We're not gonna start comparing successful marriage records, are we? ;)
I'm out.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: sfish on March 08, 2017, 08:32:28 AM
Good morning boys, heading to A.C. later today for the annual Police Convention, should probably leave my liver home
Well then you'll surely die. I'm still keeping your money for the CF house.
You vs. my wife?...Best of luck, my friend
Not like he currently has a winning record....
We're not gonna start comparing successful marriage records, are we? ;)

Whoa...  :-X
I think that was a bit rough even by Tuesday standards, for a Wednesday comment it's downright devilish

Morning Steve
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 08, 2017, 08:38:34 AM
Good morning boys, heading to A.C. later today for the annual Police Convention, should probably leave my liver home
Well then you'll surely die. I'm still keeping your money for the CF house.
You vs. my wife?...Best of luck, my friend
Not like he currently has a winning record....
We're not gonna start comparing successful marriage records, are we? ;)

Whoa...  :-X
But mom, he started it!
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2017, 08:47:32 AM
I can't believe Daylight Savings is this weekend already.
Right? I love that time of year but it will hurt me for the Sunday morning hockey game, FML!
I never liked this change, but yea, Sunday morning will be especially brutal.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2017, 08:48:34 AM
Good morning boys, heading to A.C. later today for the annual Police Convention, should probably leave my liver home
Well then you'll surely die. I'm still keeping your money for the CF house.
You vs. my wife?...Best of luck, my friend
Not like he currently has a winning record....
We're not gonna start comparing successful marriage records, are we? ;)
Be an easy win for you wouldn't it?....then again you're not quite at 30+ years either.   :o    ;)
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 08, 2017, 08:51:01 AM
Good morning boys, heading to A.C. later today for the annual Police Convention, should probably leave my liver home
Well then you'll surely die. I'm still keeping your money for the CF house.
You vs. my wife?...Best of luck, my friend
Not like he currently has a winning record....
We're not gonna start comparing successful marriage records, are we? ;)
Be an easy win for you wouldn't it?....then again you're not quite at 30+ years either.   :o    ;)
Well, it certainly FEELS like it's been 30 years. Lol
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 08, 2017, 09:04:45 AM
Good morning boys, heading to A.C. later today for the annual Police Convention, should probably leave my liver home
Well then you'll surely die. I'm still keeping your money for the CF house.
You vs. my wife?...Best of luck, my friend
Not like he currently has a winning record....
We're not gonna start comparing successful marriage records, are we? ;)

Whoa...  :-X
I think that was a bit rough even by Tuesday standards, for a Wednesday comment it's downright devilish

Morning Steve

Had a bit of sting to it, but I'm sure Golf meant it in the nicest, most light hearted manner... which makes me think of a good idea for a song. Probably already done, but "My Ex marks the sport where my heart used to be" seemed to have some possibilities. Maybe Bret can pencil a few lyrics for the Hubcaps... maybe more of a country song though.

Morning to you.

Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 08, 2017, 09:10:45 AM
[...]

https://mojim.com/usy150673x1x1.htm
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 08, 2017, 09:11:13 AM
I can't believe Daylight Savings is this weekend already.
Right? I love that time of year but it will hurt me for the Sunday morning hockey game, FML!
I never liked this change, but yea, Sunday morning will be especially brutal.

Spring ahead is the worst. Finally starting to get some decent light on the commute in and then they go fvcking it all up. Not to mention the hour of sleep lost... and no I can't just go to bed earlier!  ;D
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 08, 2017, 09:14:07 AM
[...]

Gee Thanks... There goes that million dollars. Sheesh
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 08, 2017, 09:16:00 AM
Good morning boys, heading to A.C. later today for the annual Police Convention, should probably leave my liver home
Well then you'll surely die. I'm still keeping your money for the CF house.
You vs. my wife?...Best of luck, my friend
Not like he currently has a winning record....
We're not gonna start comparing successful marriage records, are we? ;)
Be an easy win for you wouldn't it?....then again you're not quite at 30+ years either.   :o    ;)
Well, it certainly FEELS like it's been 30 years. Lol

True Story
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 08, 2017, 09:17:35 AM
Good morning boys, heading to A.C. later today for the annual Police Convention, should probably leave my liver home
Well then you'll surely die. I'm still keeping your money for the CF house.
You vs. my wife?...Best of luck, my friend
Not like he currently has a winning record....
We're not gonna start comparing successful marriage records, are we? ;)
Be an easy win for you wouldn't it?....then again you're not quite at 30+ years either.   :o    ;)
Well, it certainly FEELS like it's been 30 years. Lol

True Story
This June will be 15 years, so we're almost halfway there.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 08, 2017, 09:20:02 AM
Good morning boys, heading to A.C. later today for the annual Police Convention, should probably leave my liver home
Well then you'll surely die. I'm still keeping your money for the CF house.
You vs. my wife?...Best of luck, my friend
Not like he currently has a winning record....
We're not gonna start comparing successful marriage records, are we? ;)
Be an easy win for you wouldn't it?....then again you're not quite at 30+ years either.   :o    ;)
Well, it certainly FEELS like it's been 30 years. Lol

True Story
This June will be 15 years, so we're almost halfway there.

And now you know why women usually live longer... haha
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2017, 09:23:51 AM
[...]

Yea, sounds like TWSS.... ::)
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2017, 09:24:29 AM
Morning Steve.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 08, 2017, 09:29:43 AM
Morning Steve.

Howdy, Dave
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 08, 2017, 09:30:22 AM
My Father and shootin' shirts @ThePage

(http://cdn.cigarpage.com/media/catalog/product/cache/9/image/600x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/k/1/k1-20170308we4-c_1.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 08, 2017, 09:34:03 AM
My Father and shootin' shirts @ThePage

(http://cdn.cigarpage.com/media/catalog/product/cache/9/image/600x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/k/1/k1-20170308we4-c_1.jpg)
And still a few Xmas ornaments left!
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: sfish on March 08, 2017, 09:54:23 AM
Good morning boys, heading to A.C. later today for the annual Police Convention, should probably leave my liver home
Well then you'll surely die. I'm still keeping your money for the CF house.
You vs. my wife?...Best of luck, my friend
Not like he currently has a winning record....
We're not gonna start comparing successful marriage records, are we? ;)
Be an easy win for you wouldn't it?....then again you're not quite at 30+ years either.   :o    ;)
Well, it certainly FEELS like it's been 30 years. Lol

True Story
This June will be 15 years, so we're almost halfway there.
Light/End/Tunnel
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2017, 09:55:58 AM
Good morning boys, heading to A.C. later today for the annual Police Convention, should probably leave my liver home
Well then you'll surely die. I'm still keeping your money for the CF house.
You vs. my wife?...Best of luck, my friend
Not like he currently has a winning record....
We're not gonna start comparing successful marriage records, are we? ;)
Be an easy win for you wouldn't it?....then again you're not quite at 30+ years either.   :o    ;)
Well, it certainly FEELS like it's been 30 years. Lol

True Story
This June will be 15 years, so we're almost halfway there.
Light/End/Tunnel
Light/End/Tunnel/Train
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on March 08, 2017, 10:24:58 AM
my full security deposit is being mailed out Friday, the fence for the park was delivered yesterday and I start replacing that Monday.
just finished breakfast at Mama Sally's and heading to the ABC store for a few cigars seeing how I left mine home.
have a good day at work guys. I'll be thinking of you on the course.
birdie, birdie, birdie, FORE !!!!
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 08, 2017, 10:25:45 AM
my full security deposit is being mailed out Friday, the fence for the park was delivered yesterday and I start replacing that Monday.
just finished breakfast at Mama Sally's and heading to the ABC store for a few cigars seeing how I left mine home.
have a good day at work guys. I'll be thinking of you on the course.
birdie, birdie, birdie, FORE !!!!
And if you slice one, know that we were thinking about you. Fore! ;)
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on March 08, 2017, 10:26:38 AM
the difference between being married for a long time and working for a long time is the job still sucks.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on March 08, 2017, 10:41:42 AM
the difference between being married for a long time and working for a long time is the job still sucks.
Bazinga!
Morning boys....
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 08, 2017, 10:55:21 AM
the difference between being married for a long time and working for a long time is the job still sucks.
Hi-yo!
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: razgueado on March 08, 2017, 11:01:54 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on March 08, 2017, 11:04:13 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning leader of the northwest BotL's
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 08, 2017, 11:21:06 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning leader of the northwest BotL's
Boy, there's a participation trophy title if I ever heard one. Morning, Raz.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: razgueado on March 08, 2017, 11:23:57 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning leader of the northwest BotL's
Boy, there's a participation trophy title if I ever heard one. Morning, Raz.
No kidding. And Flip didn't even ask if I wanted the job. Just stuck me with it. Thanks a hell of a lot, Flipper.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 08, 2017, 11:52:48 AM
Howdy, Flip 'n Bret... almost time for lunch here.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 08, 2017, 11:54:51 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning leader of the northwest BotL's
Boy, there's a participation trophy title if I ever heard one. Morning, Raz.
No kidding. And Flip didn't even ask if I wanted the job. Just stuck me with it. Thanks a hell of a lot, Flipper.

Handing out new titles and responsibilities with no indication of compensation... you should be used to that. Sounds like a standard issue year end review.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2017, 12:05:28 PM
my full security deposit is being mailed out Friday, the fence for the park was delivered yesterday and I start replacing that Monday.
just finished breakfast at Mama Sally's and heading to the ABC store for a few cigars seeing how I left mine home.
have a good day at work guys. I'll be thinking of you on the course.
birdie, birdie, birdie, FORE !!!!
Hope none of your meeting friends notice how much time you spend at the ABC Store....might have some 'splainin to do.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2017, 12:06:38 PM
Howdy, Flip 'n Bret... almost time for lunch here.
Think it's more like Bret flipped Flip... ???
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2017, 12:07:02 PM
Morning, muchachos.
morning leader of the northwest BotL's
Boy, there's a participation trophy title if I ever heard one. Morning, Raz.
No kidding. And Flip didn't even ask if I wanted the job. Just stuck me with it. Thanks a hell of a lot, Flipper.

Handing out new titles and responsibilities with no indication of compensation... you should be used to that. Sounds like a standard issue year end review.
For sure!
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2017, 12:07:17 PM
Good day Mr. Raz.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on March 08, 2017, 12:25:18 PM
Morning, muchachos.
morning leader of the northwest BotL's
Boy, there's a participation trophy title if I ever heard one. Morning, Raz.
No kidding. And Flip didn't even ask if I wanted the job. Just stuck me with it. Thanks a hell of a lot, Flipper.
All those who don't wan't the job please stand up!
OK, I can't see you standing, it's still yours.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: razgueado on March 08, 2017, 12:28:10 PM
Morning, muchachos.
morning leader of the northwest BotL's
Boy, there's a participation trophy title if I ever heard one. Morning, Raz.
No kidding. And Flip didn't even ask if I wanted the job. Just stuck me with it. Thanks a hell of a lot, Flipper.

Handing out new titles and responsibilities with no indication of compensation... you should be used to that. Sounds like a standard issue year end review.
Exactly
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: razgueado on March 08, 2017, 12:30:20 PM
Good day Mr. Raz.
A good day to yuz, TD...and LTG, and all. Except Flip.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: razgueado on March 08, 2017, 12:32:50 PM
Morning, muchachos.
morning leader of the northwest BotL's
Boy, there's a participation trophy title if I ever heard one. Morning, Raz.
No kidding. And Flip didn't even ask if I wanted the job. Just stuck me with it. Thanks a hell of a lot, Flipper.
All those who don't wan't the job please stand up!
OK, I can't see you standing, it's still yours.
Fine. I just ordered up hookers and blow and withdrew the cost from your bank account. Thanks, Wikileaks.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 08, 2017, 12:44:47 PM
CigarPlace has some Laranja toros on the 5 pack frenzy. 5/$27 w/free ship using 10reddit. Looked to be enough for 24 deals when I looked... Fish, just sayin'

Also, some E.P. Carrillo Cardinal Series Cardinal Maduro 52's, and a bunch of different Gurkhas for Flip.

http://cigarplace.biz/cigars/5-pack-feeding-frenzy.html?limit=120&utm_source=Cigar+Place+Newsletter+List&utm_campaign=fad55286b9-5-Pack_Frenzy_2017_03_07_10am_3b1hr&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_efb7fdc687-fad55286b9-195677797&mc_cid=fad55286b9&mc_eid=ec32ed19b9
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on March 08, 2017, 12:50:30 PM
Morning, muchachos.
morning leader of the northwest BotL's
Boy, there's a participation trophy title if I ever heard one. Morning, Raz.
No kidding. And Flip didn't even ask if I wanted the job. Just stuck me with it. Thanks a hell of a lot, Flipper.
All those who don't wan't the job please stand up!
OK, I can't see you standing, it's still yours.
Fine. I just ordered up hookers and blow and withdrew the cost from your bank account. Thanks, Wikileaks.
As long as it's says something like Omaha Steaks, and not BlowJobs R Us on the receipt....
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: razgueado on March 08, 2017, 12:57:54 PM
Morning, muchachos.
morning leader of the northwest BotL's
Boy, there's a participation trophy title if I ever heard one. Morning, Raz.
No kidding. And Flip didn't even ask if I wanted the job. Just stuck me with it. Thanks a hell of a lot, Flipper.
All those who don't wan't the job please stand up!
OK, I can't see you standing, it's still yours.
Fine. I just ordered up hookers and blow and withdrew the cost from your bank account. Thanks, Wikileaks.
As long as it's says something like Omaha Steaks, and not BlowJobs R Us on the receipt....
No worries. It will be billed as GFY Flip.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 08, 2017, 01:05:09 PM
Morning, muchachos.
morning leader of the northwest BotL's
Boy, there's a participation trophy title if I ever heard one. Morning, Raz.
No kidding. And Flip didn't even ask if I wanted the job. Just stuck me with it. Thanks a hell of a lot, Flipper.
All those who don't wan't the job please stand up!
OK, I can't see you standing, it's still yours.
Fine. I just ordered up hookers and blow and withdrew the cost from your bank account. Thanks, Wikileaks.
As long as it's says something like Omaha Steaks, and not BlowJobs R Us on the receipt....
No worries. It will be billed as GFY Flip.

Ceviche Brothers Int'l...  ;D
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 08, 2017, 01:31:18 PM
Morning, muchachos.
morning leader of the northwest BotL's
Boy, there's a participation trophy title if I ever heard one. Morning, Raz.
No kidding. And Flip didn't even ask if I wanted the job. Just stuck me with it. Thanks a hell of a lot, Flipper.
All those who don't wan't the job please stand up!
OK, I can't see you standing, it's still yours.
Fine. I just ordered up hookers and blow and withdrew the cost from your bank account. Thanks, Wikileaks.
As long as it's says something like Omaha Steaks, and not BlowJobs R Us on the receipt....
No worries. It will be billed as GFY Flip.
Hope he doesn't confuse that with his wife's recurring charge.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: razgueado on March 08, 2017, 01:42:26 PM
Morning, muchachos.
morning leader of the northwest BotL's
Boy, there's a participation trophy title if I ever heard one. Morning, Raz.
No kidding. And Flip didn't even ask if I wanted the job. Just stuck me with it. Thanks a hell of a lot, Flipper.
All those who don't wan't the job please stand up!
OK, I can't see you standing, it's still yours.
Fine. I just ordered up hookers and blow and withdrew the cost from your bank account. Thanks, Wikileaks.
As long as it's says something like Omaha Steaks, and not BlowJobs R Us on the receipt....
No worries. It will be billed as GFY Flip.
Hope he doesn't confuse that with his wife's recurring charge.
Couldn't tell the difference. She's buying hookers and blow, too.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on March 08, 2017, 02:02:54 PM
Morning, muchachos.
morning leader of the northwest BotL's
Boy, there's a participation trophy title if I ever heard one. Morning, Raz.
No kidding. And Flip didn't even ask if I wanted the job. Just stuck me with it. Thanks a hell of a lot, Flipper.
All those who don't wan't the job please stand up!
OK, I can't see you standing, it's still yours.
Fine. I just ordered up hookers and blow and withdrew the cost from your bank account. Thanks, Wikileaks.
As long as it's says something like Omaha Steaks, and not BlowJobs R Us on the receipt....
No worries. It will be billed as GFY Flip.
Hope he doesn't confuse that with his wife's recurring charge.
Couldn't tell the difference. She's buying hookers and blow, too.
Well my birthday is next week, and i already have enough ties...  8)
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 08, 2017, 02:50:36 PM
Morning, muchachos.
morning leader of the northwest BotL's
Boy, there's a participation trophy title if I ever heard one. Morning, Raz.
No kidding. And Flip didn't even ask if I wanted the job. Just stuck me with it. Thanks a hell of a lot, Flipper.
All those who don't wan't the job please stand up!
OK, I can't see you standing, it's still yours.
Fine. I just ordered up hookers and blow and withdrew the cost from your bank account. Thanks, Wikileaks.
As long as it's says something like Omaha Steaks, and not BlowJobs R Us on the receipt....
No worries. It will be billed as GFY Flip.
Hope he doesn't confuse that with his wife's recurring charge.
Couldn't tell the difference. She's buying hookers and blow, too.
Well my birthday is next week, and i already have enough ties...  8)
Give the hookers ties on the way out, that'll give your kids something to get you for Father's Day.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 08, 2017, 03:25:11 PM
Alright, you lively bunch of fuckers, hazzuh!
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2017, 03:31:35 PM
Alright, you lively bunch of fuckers, hazzuh!
Later Dave.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2017, 03:31:53 PM
Lively Wednesday afternoon for a change.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 08, 2017, 03:34:07 PM
Alright, you lively bunch of fuckers, hazzuh!

See ya, Part-time...  :P
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on March 08, 2017, 04:02:33 PM
Lively Wednesday afternoon for a change.
that's because there was someone in charge of the Northwest contingent,
otherwise things run willy-nilly out there!
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: razgueado on March 08, 2017, 04:05:41 PM
Lively Wednesday afternoon for a change.
that's because there was someone in charge of the Northwest contingent,
otherwise things run willy-nilly out there!
Buncha commies out here.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: razgueado on March 08, 2017, 04:06:15 PM
Lively Wednesday afternoon for a change.
that's because there was someone in charge of the Northwest contingent,
otherwise things run willy-nilly out there!
Buncha commies out here.
But it's okay, most of them are gay or trans.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2017, 04:11:11 PM
Lively Wednesday afternoon for a change.
that's because there was someone in charge of the Northwest contingent,
otherwise things run willy-nilly out there!
Buncha commies out here.
But it's okay, most of them are gay or trans.
So they get all the bathrooms?
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2017, 04:12:35 PM
Lively Wednesday afternoon for a change.
that's because there was someone in charge of the Northwest contingent,
otherwise things run willy-nilly out there!
Buncha commies out here.
But you're cisgender, right?
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: razgueado on March 08, 2017, 04:30:31 PM
Lively Wednesday afternoon for a change.
that's because there was someone in charge of the Northwest contingent,
otherwise things run willy-nilly out there!
Buncha commies out here.
But it's okay, most of them are gay or trans.
So they get all the bathrooms?
Well, they were already hanging out there anyway.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: razgueado on March 08, 2017, 04:32:53 PM
Lively Wednesday afternoon for a change.
that's because there was someone in charge of the Northwest contingent,
otherwise things run willy-nilly out there!
Buncha commies out here.
But you're cisgender, right?
Last I checked.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: razgueado on March 08, 2017, 04:35:24 PM
Lively Wednesday afternoon for a change.
that's because there was someone in charge of the Northwest contingent,
otherwise things run willy-nilly out there!
Buncha commies out here.
But you're cisgender, right?
Last I checked.
That does stand for cigar smoking gender, right?
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2017, 04:43:57 PM
Lively Wednesday afternoon for a change.
that's because there was someone in charge of the Northwest contingent,
otherwise things run willy-nilly out there!
Buncha commies out here.
But you're cisgender, right?
Last I checked.
That does stand for cigar smoking gender, right?
Something like that.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 08, 2017, 05:21:08 PM
Found our way to South Padre Island to check the spring break whale tails
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2017, 05:41:51 PM
TexDave is doing Spring Break, well, how about that!
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2017, 06:00:54 PM
Third solid down day with the DOW....-69.03 Thanks Trump.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 08, 2017, 06:36:50 PM
Laranja Toro lit with free wine and cheeses provided by the hotel
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 08, 2017, 06:37:38 PM
TexDave is doing Spring Break, well, how about that!
And getting paid for it too
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 08, 2017, 06:42:24 PM
77 degrees with a moderate sea breeze but cloudy
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: Threebean on March 08, 2017, 06:59:05 PM
Laranja Toro lit with free wine and cheeses provided by the hotel
A hot chocolate bar with cookies here.  Up in Nashua now at a Hampton Inn.  Much better.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: Threebean on March 08, 2017, 06:59:49 PM
77 degrees with a moderate sea breeze but cloudy
So where's the SPI whale tail report?
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 08, 2017, 07:25:43 PM
77 degrees with a moderate sea breeze but cloudy
So where's the SPI whale tail report?
Slow day only 2 sightings
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 08, 2017, 07:26:00 PM
Time for some dinner
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: Threebean on March 08, 2017, 08:13:43 PM
Sucky Scorcher pricing dinner lull.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on March 08, 2017, 09:40:46 PM
Sucky Scorcher pricing dinner lull.
Evening NashuaBakedBean.  What's a Texas boy doin' in New Hampshire?
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: Threebean on March 08, 2017, 09:53:15 PM
Sucky Scorcher pricing dinner lull.
Evening NashuaBakedBean.  What's a Texas boy doin' in New Hampshire?
Evening Sir Breath.  Doing what I do everywhere I go, working.   And going to bed because didn't sleep for schitt in the hotel last night.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on March 08, 2017, 10:06:40 PM
Sucky Scorcher pricing dinner lull.
Evening NashuaBakedBean.  What's a Texas boy doin' in New Hampshire?
Evening Sir Breath.  Doing what I do everywhere I go, working.   And going to bed because didn't sleep for schitt in the hotel last night.
No rest at the Bed Bug Inn?  I guess more to the point is how does someone in NH find out about said TX boy?  Oh, and g'nite.
Title: Re: 3/8/2017
Post by: bluecollar on March 08, 2017, 11:58:21 PM
Guess all are butting their nubs?