CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on February 12, 2017, 12:00:05 AM

Title: 2/12/2017
Post by: CigarBanter on February 12, 2017, 12:00:05 AM
No, the site isn't closed. It's just that our regulars don't post all that much on the weekends. But don't be shy. If you know of any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about, go ahead and post it. Even if it isn't about cigars, go ahead, you've got nothing to lose. In fact,  you practically will have the entire site all to yourself. But be warned that if you are somehow able to get our attention, we're a spirited lot.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on February 12, 2017, 12:13:34 AM
Daily Banter - just Joe Cigar Daily Deal - 404 Oops this page does not exist or has been removed.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: shank on February 12, 2017, 12:16:32 AM
Good evening, Tony, CB, any any other late-owls/west-coasters! And good morning to the rest of you!

Looks like there was trouble in the JoeCigar rooster shed yesterday.  8) Not sure what to make of it all yet, myself. Oh well.

In other news, Room 101 HN burning, looks like a robo (or whatever 101 has dubbed their version), courtesy of Raz. I didn't quite let it stabilize enough, but I was antsy. Slightly on the dry side, but kicking out tons of yummy smoke! I do like this cigar. I've considered picking up a box of papi chulos. Can anyone weigh in on how flavor varies between the PCs and the slightly larger vitolas?

Hope everyone is doing swell!
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2017, 12:16:59 AM
Daily Banter - just Joe Cigar Daily Deal - 404 Oops this page does not exist or has been removed.
Thought it was just me. More Sheeshes.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: shank on February 12, 2017, 12:18:29 AM
And we got a 404 at Joe's. Looks like they're still ironing out the kinks. Ha.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: shank on February 12, 2017, 12:19:35 AM
Daily Banter - just Joe Cigar Daily Deal - 404 Oops this page does not exist or has been removed.
Thought it was just me. More Sheeshes.

Beat me to it!  8)
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2017, 12:22:26 AM

Good evening, Tony, CB, any any other late-owls/west-coasters! And good morning to the rest of you!

Looks like there was trouble in the JoeCigar rooster shed yesterday.  8) Not sure what to make of it all yet, myself. Oh well.

In other news, Room 101 HN burning, looks like a robo (or whatever 101 has dubbed their version), courtesy of Raz. I didn't quite let it stabilize enough, but I was antsy. Slightly on the dry side, but kicking out tons of yummy smoke! I do like this cigar. I've considered picking up a box of papi chulos. Can anyone weigh in on how flavor varies between the PCs and the slightly larger vitolas?

Hope everyone is doing swell!

Howdy, Shank. Haven't had the PCs in the HN. Too bad you didn't smoke the HN earlier while cigar.com had them up as a daily special.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: shank on February 12, 2017, 12:34:00 AM

Good evening, Tony, CB, any any other late-owls/west-coasters! And good morning to the rest of you!

Looks like there was trouble in the JoeCigar rooster shed yesterday.  8) Not sure what to make of it all yet, myself. Oh well.

In other news, Room 101 HN burning, looks like a robo (or whatever 101 has dubbed their version), courtesy of Raz. I didn't quite let it stabilize enough, but I was antsy. Slightly on the dry side, but kicking out tons of yummy smoke! I do like this cigar. I've considered picking up a box of papi chulos. Can anyone weigh in on how flavor varies between the PCs and the slightly larger vitolas?

Hope everyone is doing swell!

Howdy, Shank. Haven't had the PCs in the HN. Too bad you didn't smoke the HN earlier while cigar.com had them up as a daily special.

I did see that, and considered buying "blind," so to speak. It's OK. There will be more chances. :)
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: shank on February 12, 2017, 12:58:33 AM
Cigar #2 burnin'. CLE Plus 2015, courtesy of TexRed.

Another fine smoke! Miler than the HN. Had I realized this I might have burned it first. Then again, I really wanted to try the HN on a fresh palate. ;) Should have realized it was slightly milder, as I think corojos are a little tamer than criollos.

Anyhow, very nice, smooth, creamy, with a touch of pepper. I haven't smoked much the past few days, so it is good to get out to burn a couple. :)
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2017, 01:15:29 AM
Cigar #2 burnin'. CLE Plus 2015, courtesy of TexRed.

Another fine smoke! Miler than the HN. Had I realized this I might have burned it first. Then again, I really wanted to try the HN on a fresh palate. ;) Should have realized it was slightly milder, as I think corojos are a little tamer than criollos.

Anyhow, very nice, smooth, creamy, with a touch of pepper. I haven't smoked much the past few days, so it is good to get out to burn a couple. :)
Both are quality sticks. Good for you, getting your smoke on!
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: shank on February 12, 2017, 01:16:04 AM
Cigar #2 burnin'. CLE Plus 2015, courtesy of TexRed.

Another fine smoke! Miler than the HN. Had I realized this I might have burned it first. Then again, I really wanted to try the HN on a fresh palate. ;) Should have realized it was slightly milder, as I think corojos are a little tamer than criollos.

Anyhow, very nice, smooth, creamy, with a touch of pepper. I haven't smoked much the past few days, so it is good to get out to burn a couple. :)

...and a little bit of light cocoa or coffee going into the last third. Nice. (Disclaimer: my palate probably isn't as refined as most here, so all these described nuances are merely my own interpretations.)  8)
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: shank on February 12, 2017, 01:23:19 AM
Cigar #2 burnin'. CLE Plus 2015, courtesy of TexRed.

Another fine smoke! Miler than the HN. Had I realized this I might have burned it first. Then again, I really wanted to try the HN on a fresh palate. ;) Should have realized it was slightly milder, as I think corojos are a little tamer than criollos.

Anyhow, very nice, smooth, creamy, with a touch of pepper. I haven't smoked much the past few days, so it is good to get out to burn a couple. :)
Both are quality sticks. Good for you, getting your smoke on!

Ooooooh, yeah. Anything burning tonight, Tony?
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2017, 01:27:45 AM
Cigar #2 burnin'. CLE Plus 2015, courtesy of TexRed.

Another fine smoke! Miler than the HN. Had I realized this I might have burned it first. Then again, I really wanted to try the HN on a fresh palate. ;) Should have realized it was slightly milder, as I think corojos are a little tamer than criollos.

Anyhow, very nice, smooth, creamy, with a touch of pepper. I haven't smoked much the past few days, so it is good to get out to burn a couple. :)
Both are quality sticks. Good for you, getting your smoke on!

Ooooooh, yeah. Anything burning tonight, Tony?
No sir. It has been cold and miserable here. Plus been busy running around with family stuff.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: shank on February 12, 2017, 01:30:24 AM
Cool. I'd love to have a third; maybe either an Oliva V, or a Padilla 1932, or a Nica Rustica, but I think I'm smoked out for the night.  ;D

Oh, and still no Joe deal. Get it together, Joe!
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2017, 01:33:32 AM
Cool. I'd love to have a third; maybe either an Oliva V, or a Padilla 1932, or a Nica Rustica, but I think I'm smoked out for the night.  ;D

Oh, and still no Joe deal. Get it together, Joe!
I'm not buying anything anyhow. In fact, I'm gonna call it a night. Take care, Shank.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: shank on February 12, 2017, 01:37:06 AM
Cool. I'd love to have a third; maybe either an Oliva V, or a Padilla 1932, or a Nica Rustica, but I think I'm smoked out for the night.  ;D

Oh, and still no Joe deal. Get it together, Joe!
I'm not buying anything anyhow. In fact, I'm gonna call it a night. Take care, Shank.

Catch ya later!
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2017, 05:04:30 AM
Morning Sunday Sleepy Heads
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2017, 05:07:19 AM
Daily Banter - just Joe Cigar Daily Deal - 404 Oops this page does not exist or has been removed.
They have really FUCT things up this time!  I can't even log in to the site.

FU and Weekend Spotlight are still working.

Question is:  Is the Joe's Daily Deal Dead and Gone For Good???
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2017, 05:08:14 AM
Sister formatting is still strange but the daily deals are working.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2017, 05:32:09 AM
First Cup of Hot Cuban is extra good this morning.

New extra dark Cuban expresso roast from Bustelo is extra rich and bold!
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2017, 05:34:31 AM
@ Dean - EPC 2nds Toro @ the Sister's Door #1 15/$27.50
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2017, 06:11:15 AM
@ Dean - EPC 2nds Toro @ the Sister's Door #1 15/$27.50
Coronas available a little cheaper at CI liquidation. 15/$24.50

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/e-p-carrillo-2nds-liquidation-cigars/1474388/
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2017, 06:55:13 AM
67 degrees this morning looking for a high today in the mid to upper 70's.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2017, 07:00:49 AM
SHEESH!
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2017, 07:26:16 AM
Morning CarolinaDave.  Good to have shank and Tony getting things rolling for us this 404 morning.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2017, 07:28:04 AM
Sorry I didn't check in earlier, had a birthday party for my daughter, brother and a friend's wife last night, Had most cleaned up last night, but had a bit more to address this morning.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2017, 07:29:19 AM
Today is Sunday, Feb. 12, the 43rd day of 2017. There are 322 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On Feb. 12, 1809, Abraham Lincoln, the 16th president of the United States, was born in a log cabin in Hardin (now LaRue) County, Kentucky.

On this date:

In 1554, Lady Jane Grey, who had claimed the throne of England for nine days, and her husband, Guildford Dudley, were beheaded after being condemned for high treason.

In 1818, Chile officially proclaimed its independence, more than seven years after initially renouncing Spanish rule.

In 1909, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People was founded.

In 1914, groundbreaking took place for the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C.

In 1915, the cornerstone was laid for the Lincoln Memorial.

In 1924, George Gershwin's "Rhapsody in Blue" premiered in New York.

In 1942, painter Grant Wood, creator of "American Gothic," died in Iowa City, Iowa, a day before his 51st birthday.

In 1959, the redesigned Lincoln penny - with an image of the Lincoln Memorial replacing two ears of wheat on the reverse side - went into circulation.

In 1963, a Northwest Orient Airlines Boeing 720 broke up during severe turbulence and crashed into the Florida Everglades, killing all 43 people aboard.

In 1973, Operation Homecoming began as the first release of American prisoners of war from the Vietnam conflict took place.

In 1988, former Secretary of State Alexander M. Haig Jr. ended his quest for the Republican presidential nomination, endorsing Kansas Sen. Bob Dole.

In 1999, the Senate voted to acquit President Bill Clinton of perjury and obstruction of justice.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2017, 07:29:54 AM
Ten years ago: A trench coat-clad teenager opened fire at Trolley Square, a Salt Lake City mall, killing five people and wounding four others before he was shot and killed by police. Car bombs shattered Baghdad's oldest and largest market, killing at least 78 people.

Five years ago: State governor Henrique Capriles (ehn-REE'-kay kah-PREE'-lays) won Venezuela's first-ever opposition presidential primary by a wide margin. Adele emerged as the top winner at the Grammy Awards, winning six trophies, including record and song of the year (for "Rolling in the Deep") and album of the year (for "21"), in a ceremony shadowed by the death of Whitney Houston the day before. Irish character actor David Kelly ("Waking Ned Devine") died in Dublin at age 82.

One year ago: Pope Francis, while en route to Mexico, embraced Patriarch Kirill during a stopover in Cuba in the first-ever meeting between a pontiff and the head of the Russian Orthodox Church. New York Mets reliever Jenrry Mejia (HEN'-ree meh-HEE'-uh) became the first player to receive a lifetime ban under Major League Baseball's drug agreement after testing positive for a performance-enhancing substance for the third time.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2017, 07:30:53 AM
Today's Birthdays: Movie director Franco Zeffirelli is 94. Actor Louis Zorich is 93. Movie director Costa-Gavras is 84. Basketball Hall-of-Famer Bill Russell is 83. Actor Joe Don Baker is 81. Author Judy Blume is 79. Former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak is 75. Country singer Moe Bandy is 73. Actress Maud Adams is 72. Actor Cliff DeYoung is 71. Actor Michael Ironside is 67. Rock musician Steve Hackett is 67. Rock singer Michael McDonald is 65. Actress Joanna Kerns is 64. Actor-talk show host Arsenio Hall is 61. Actor John Michael Higgins is 54. Actor Raphael Sbarge is 53. Actress Christine Elise is 52. Actor Josh Brolin is 49. Singer Chynna Phillips is 49. Rock musician Jim Creeggan (Barenaked Ladies) is 47. Rhythm-and-blues musician Keri Lewis is 46. Actor Jesse Spencer is 38. Actress Sarah Lancaster is 37. Actress Christina Ricci is 37. NFL quarterback Robert Griffin III is 27. Actress Jennifer Stone is 24. Actresses Rylie and Baylie Cregut (TV: "Raising Hope") are seven.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2017, 07:31:22 AM
Thought for Today: "Quarrel not at all. No man resolved to make the most of himself can spare time for personal contention. Still less can he afford to take all the consequences, including the vitiating of his temper and loss of self-control." - President Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865).
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: sfish on February 12, 2017, 07:51:34 AM
Good morning boys, 3rd period just started. Man, did the devil screw itself up? Still not 100%
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2017, 07:53:33 AM
Good morning boys, 3rd period just started. Man, did the devil screw itself up? Still not 100%
Them Too?

Morning FishPuck!
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2017, 07:53:55 AM
Morning 404 Party Dave
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2017, 07:58:28 AM
Not much tops the $10.45/stick + Shipping CyB Toro's on the Sisters Clearance.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2017, 08:19:29 AM
Not much tops the $10.45/stick + Shipping CyB Toro's on the Sisters Clearance.
That's impressive!  Bet they're flying off the shelves.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2017, 08:20:33 AM
Morning IceManFish.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2017, 08:25:25 AM
Not much tops the $10.45/stick + Shipping CyB Toro's on the Sisters Clearance.
That's impressive!  Bet they're flying off the shelves.
Sold out of 5  Paks @ $49.50 + Shipping
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2017, 09:07:22 AM
GIANT 10 pak Smorgasbord at the Page but if there is a good price I did not see it.  I swear I think they have every cigar they sell on there.

And a few Christmas Items too!
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2017, 09:11:21 AM
Time to get some work underway.

Have a happy 404 Day, OOPS!
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2017, 09:17:57 AM
GIANT 10 pak Smorgasbord at the Page but if there is a good price I did not see it.  I swear I think they have every cigar they sell on there.

And a few Christmas Items too!
No bargain, but not a terrible price on Laranja Caixa 10/$70.39, Corona Gorda 10/$60.60.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2017, 09:19:48 AM
GIANT 10 pak Smorgasbord at the Page but if there is a good price I did not see it.  I swear I think they have every cigar they sell on there.

And a few Christmas Items too!
No bargain, but not a terrible price on Laranja Caixa 10/$70.39, Corona Gorda 10/$60.60.
Illusione's are ALL gone... ::)
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2017, 09:22:16 AM
GIANT 10 pak Smorgasbord at the Page but if there is a good price I did not see it.  I swear I think they have every cigar they sell on there.

And a few Christmas Items too!
No bargain, but not a terrible price on Laranja Caixa 10/$70.39, Corona Gorda 10/$60.60.
Illusione's are ALL gone... ::)
Most El Centurions absent as well.   :o
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2017, 09:25:03 AM
GIANT 10 pak Smorgasbord at the Page but if there is a good price I did not see it.  I swear I think they have every cigar they sell on there.

And a few Christmas Items too!
No bargain, but not a terrible price on Laranja Caixa 10/$70.39, Corona Gorda 10/$60.60.
Illusione's are ALL gone... ::)
Most El Centurions absent as well.   :o
...as are L'Atelier Surrogates and many Aging Room.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2017, 09:28:06 AM
Some interesting weather upcoming for west of you, but I imagine will affect temperatures for you as well.

Blizzard conditions will dump more than a foot of snow on New England for the second time in a week late Sunday into Monday, according to the National Weather Service.

And a separate storm system will drop temperatures 55 degrees in Texas from Saturday to Monday, threatening snow, ice and rain from Amarillo to Lubbock, according to AccuWeather.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2017, 09:52:46 AM
First Cup of Hot Cuban is extra good this morning.

New extra dark Cuban expresso roast from Bustelo is extra rich and bold!
I'm a Bustelo fan. I'll have to look for it.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2017, 10:10:51 AM
Well, I think it's time I make myself a cup and sit down for a spell.

Good morning, gents.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 12, 2017, 10:42:46 AM
67 degrees this morning looking for a high today in the mid to upper 70's.
thanks Dave.
all stocked up at the moment on 2nds.
CI won't take the password I've had forever. may just kiss that banter goodbye.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 12, 2017, 10:43:58 AM
good morning guys. went to bed alone last night but woke up to a warm body this morning.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 12, 2017, 10:45:20 AM
http://goldensnowglobe.com/current-top-10-snowiest-cities/
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: Oyam18 on February 12, 2017, 10:47:37 AM
good morning guys. went to bed alone last night but woke up to a warm body this morning.
better than a cold body, just ask some of us around here.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2017, 10:59:49 AM
67 degrees this morning looking for a high today in the mid to upper 70's.
thanks Dave.
all stocked up at the moment on 2nds.
CI won't take the password I've had forever. may just kiss that banter goodbye.
That banter appears to be history anyway.

Morning Dean
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 12, 2017, 11:01:30 AM
good morning guys. went to bed alone last night but woke up to a warm body this morning.
better than a cold body, just ask some of us around here.
and now she wants pancakes. sheesh.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2017, 11:10:10 AM
good morning guys. went to bed alone last night but woke up to a warm body this morning.
That's not a bad way to wake up.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2017, 11:10:50 AM
good morning guys. went to bed alone last night but woke up to a warm body this morning.
better than a cold body, just ask some of us around here.
That's a valid point. Although...
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 12, 2017, 11:43:38 AM
breakfast done. gotta find some staples for my staple gun so I can finish the seat on the golf cart I fixed yesterday.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2017, 11:55:29 AM
breakfast done. gotta find some staples for my staple gun so I can finish the seat on the golf cart I fixed yesterday.
I'm having a lazy Sunday morning here. It's sleeting so the sound of it hitting the windows is very soothing. Enjoying some coffee in front of the boob tube.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: Thor on February 12, 2017, 12:10:19 PM
I want to thank the person(s) who created this site ( afoc et al??) for giving me/all of us a safe place to land in light of recent events at CI - it is very much appreciated,
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 12, 2017, 12:26:49 PM
breakfast done. gotta find some staples for my staple gun so I can finish the seat on the golf cart I fixed yesterday.
I'm having a lazy Sunday morning here. It's sleeting so the sound of it hitting the windows is very soothing. Enjoying some coffee in front of the boob tube.
finally found the staples and now the rain has begun. may bring the seat inside or under the carport of the lady I'm doing it for.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 12, 2017, 12:29:25 PM
I want to thank the person(s) who created this site ( afoc et al??) for giving me/all of us a safe place to land in light of recent events at CI - it is very much appreciated,
hey Thor. fucked up mess I see. haven't tried to access CI on my PC yet, just my phone. so I don't know. my password is no longer any good and I may abandon CI, not that I'm on there much. always too slow for me.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2017, 01:27:10 PM
I want to thank the person(s) who created this site ( afoc et al??) for giving me/all of us a safe place to land in light of recent events at CI - it is very much appreciated,
No thanks required. I did it for myself.  I've said this many times before but it's probably worth mentioning again...

I really love this little community we've built and I'd hate to lose it. I sort of foresaw this being a possibility and wanted to get in front of it. I learn so much from everyone. That was the original intention for creating this site. Please use it and post here in good health.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: sfish on February 12, 2017, 01:30:57 PM
I want to thank the person(s) who created this site ( afoc et al??) for giving me/all of us a safe place to land in light of recent events at CI - it is very much appreciated,
You're very welcome
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2017, 01:34:16 PM
I want to thank the person(s) who created this site ( afoc et al??) for giving me/all of us a safe place to land in light of recent events at CI - it is very much appreciated,
You're very welcome
Indeed you deserve the thanks for lighting the fire under my ass. It's been almost 3 years and over 200,000 posts since we started this thing.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: sfish on February 12, 2017, 02:06:49 PM
I want to thank the person(s) who created this site ( afoc et al??) for giving me/all of us a safe place to land in light of recent events at CI - it is very much appreciated,
You're very welcome
Indeed you deserve the thanks for lighting the fire under my ass. It's been almost 3 years and over 200,000 posts since we started this thing.
Haha, just busting your stones, I did nothing
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2017, 02:19:26 PM
I want to thank the person(s) who created this site ( afoc et al??) for giving me/all of us a safe place to land in light of recent events at CI - it is very much appreciated,
You're very welcome
Indeed you deserve the thanks for lighting the fire under my ass. It's been almost 3 years and over 200,000 posts since we started this thing.
Haha, just busting your stones, I did nothing
Don't be modest, it's not becoming. It took every one of us to create this banter and keep it going.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2017, 02:23:48 PM
I want to thank the person(s) who created this site ( afoc et al??) for giving me/all of us a safe place to land in light of recent events at CI - it is very much appreciated,
No thanks required. I did it for myself.  I've said this many times before but it's probably worth mentioning again...

I really love this little community we've built and I'd hate to lose it. I sort of foresaw this being a possibility and wanted to get in front of it. I learn so much from everyone. That was the original intention for creating this site. Please use it and post here in good health.
Well, you were able to cross the line because you had Fishy's foot up your ass, now about the 2.0 upgrades...
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2017, 02:24:44 PM
I want to thank the person(s) who created this site ( afoc et al??) for giving me/all of us a safe place to land in light of recent events at CI - it is very much appreciated,
You're very welcome
Indeed you deserve the thanks for lighting the fire under my ass. It's been almost 3 years and over 200,000 posts since we started this thing.
Haha, just busting your stones, I did nothing
Yea, TWSS.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 12, 2017, 02:35:37 PM
I want to thank the person(s) who created this site ( afoc et al??) for giving me/all of us a safe place to land in light of recent events at CI - it is very much appreciated,
No thanks required. I did it for myself.  I've said this many times before but it's probably worth mentioning again...

I really love this little community we've built and I'd hate to lose it. I sort of foresaw this being a possibility and wanted to get in front of it. I learn so much from everyone. That was the original intention for creating this site. Please use it and post here in good health.
Well, you were able to cross the line because you had Fishy's foot up your ass, now about the 2.0 upgrades...
2.0 upgrades? weren't those the colored stars?
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: litenup on February 12, 2017, 03:18:58 PM
So the CI banter has gone to Facebook and you can only buy the daily deal with bit coins.........
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2017, 03:27:54 PM
I want to thank the person(s) who created this site ( afoc et al??) for giving me/all of us a safe place to land in light of recent events at CI - it is very much appreciated,
No thanks required. I did it for myself.  I've said this many times before but it's probably worth mentioning again...

I really love this little community we've built and I'd hate to lose it. I sort of foresaw this being a possibility and wanted to get in front of it. I learn so much from everyone. That was the original intention for creating this site. Please use it and post here in good health.
Well, you were able to cross the line because you had Fishy's foot up your ass, now about the 2.0 upgrades...
2.0 upgrades? weren't those the colored stars?
[ 1.1]
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2017, 03:30:28 PM
I want to thank the person(s) who created this site ( afoc et al??) for giving me/all of us a safe place to land in light of recent events at CI - it is very much appreciated,
No thanks required. I did it for myself.  I've said this many times before but it's probably worth mentioning again...

I really love this little community we've built and I'd hate to lose it. I sort of foresaw this being a possibility and wanted to get in front of it. I learn so much from everyone. That was the original intention for creating this site. Please use it and post here in good health.
Well, you were able to cross the line because you had Fishy's foot up your ass, now about the 2.0 upgrades...
There's no rush for that. Besides, this lot doesn't like change.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2017, 03:33:35 PM
So the CI banter has gone to Facebook and you can only buy the daily deal with bit coins.........
You're kidding, right? I may not banter there much but I do make occasional purchases.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: sfish on February 12, 2017, 03:50:21 PM
So the CI banter has gone to Facebook and you can only buy the daily deal with bit coins.........
Is that for real?
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: sfish on February 12, 2017, 03:52:31 PM
So the CI banter has gone to Facebook and you can only buy the daily deal with bit coins.........
Is that for real?
Clearly joking but they lost all of my payment info
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: litenup on February 12, 2017, 03:54:39 PM
So the CI banter has gone to Facebook and you can only buy the daily deal with bit coins.........
Is that for real

Well, maybe next maintenance day
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2017, 04:01:42 PM
So the CI banter has gone to Facebook and you can only buy the daily deal with bit coins.........
Is that for real?
Clearly joking but they lost all of my payment info
I can't even log in but that is fine because not likely I will be needing much they got anyway.  Dumbass Bastards!
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2017, 04:02:35 PM
I am wore out tired and now I got to fuk with the damn swimming pool.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2017, 04:07:58 PM
I am wore out tired and now I got to fuk with the damn swimming pool.
Just finished fk'ng with my pool.  Intemperance lit, nice afternoon, last one before temps drop again and the rains come.  Afternoon, all, and a warm welcome to the CI Banter refugees.  No extreme vetting here!
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 12, 2017, 04:31:08 PM
got all the Valentines Day shopping done.
enjoyed a Padron #3000 driving.
should be nap time, or at least watch golf on the couch.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2017, 04:34:06 PM
got all the Valentines Day shopping done.
enjoyed a Padron #3000 driving.
should be nap time, or at least watch golf on the couch.
So did you work out your Valentine's Day schedule, LotharioDean?
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on February 12, 2017, 04:43:50 PM
I am wore out tired and now I got to fuk with the damn swimming pool.
Just finished fk'ng with my pool.  Intemperance lit, nice afternoon, last one before temps drop again and the rains come.  Afternoon, all, and a warm welcome to the CI Banter refugees.  No extreme vetting here!

No shot record needed either.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: Oyam18 on February 12, 2017, 05:21:35 PM
So the CI banter has gone to Facebook and you can only buy the daily deal with bit coins.........
Is that for real?
Clearly joking but they lost all of my payment info
they also take EBT card and euro
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2017, 05:28:13 PM
I am wore out tired and now I got to fuk with the damn swimming pool.
Just finished fk'ng with my pool.  Intemperance lit, nice afternoon, last one before temps drop again and the rains come.  Afternoon, all, and a warm welcome to the CI Banter refugees.  No extreme vetting here!
Done pool Fuk'n, LGC Serie N lit and an ice cold IPA in a frosty mug.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2017, 05:31:52 PM
I am wore out tired and now I got to fuk with the damn swimming pool.
Just finished fk'ng with my pool.  Intemperance lit, nice afternoon, last one before temps drop again and the rains come.  Afternoon, all, and a warm welcome to the CI Banter refugees.  No extreme vetting here!
Done pool Fuk'n, LGC Serie N lit and an ice cold IPA in a frosty mug.
You're living the life.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2017, 05:33:11 PM
I am wore out tired and now I got to fuk with the damn swimming pool.
Just finished fk'ng with my pool.  Intemperance lit, nice afternoon, last one before temps drop again and the rains come.  Afternoon, all, and a warm welcome to the CI Banter refugees.  No extreme vetting here!
Done pool Fuk'n, LGC Serie N lit and an ice cold IPA in a frosty mug.
You're living the life.
I am wore out!
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 12, 2017, 05:37:25 PM
got all the Valentines Day shopping done.
enjoyed a Padron #3000 driving.
should be nap time, or at least watch golf on the couch.
So did you work out your Valentine's Day schedule, LotharioDean?
not yet Mark, but I got gifts.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2017, 05:41:29 PM
got all the Valentines Day shopping done.
enjoyed a Padron #3000 driving.
should be nap time, or at least watch golf on the couch.
So did you work out your Valentine's Day schedule, LotharioDean?
not yet Mark, but I got gifts.
I probably should get right on that.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on February 12, 2017, 05:45:44 PM
got all the Valentines Day shopping done.
enjoyed a Padron #3000 driving.
should be nap time, or at least watch golf on the couch.
So did you work out your Valentine's Day schedule, LotharioDean?
not yet Mark, but I got gifts.
You doing a tag team match or everybody in the pool kinda thing?
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2017, 05:49:21 PM
got all the Valentines Day shopping done.
enjoyed a Padron #3000 driving.
should be nap time, or at least watch golf on the couch.
So did you work out your Valentine's Day schedule, LotharioDean?
not yet Mark, but I got gifts.
You doing a tag team match or everybody in the pool kinda thing?
You're such a dirty old man.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2017, 05:55:47 PM
got all the Valentines Day shopping done.
enjoyed a Padron #3000 driving.
should be nap time, or at least watch golf on the couch.
So did you work out your Valentine's Day schedule, LotharioDean?
not yet Mark, but I got gifts.
You doing a tag team match or everybody in the pool kinda thing?
Either way we're all looking forward to the blow-by-blow account, so to speak.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 12, 2017, 05:58:42 PM
got all the Valentines Day shopping done.
enjoyed a Padron #3000 driving.
should be nap time, or at least watch golf on the couch.
So did you work out your Valentine's Day schedule, LotharioDean?
not yet Mark, but I got gifts.
You doing a tag team match or everybody in the pool kinda thing?
I'm still trying to figure out details.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on February 12, 2017, 06:00:41 PM
got all the Valentines Day shopping done.
enjoyed a Padron #3000 driving.
should be nap time, or at least watch golf on the couch.
So did you work out your Valentine's Day schedule, LotharioDean?
not yet Mark, but I got gifts.
You doing a tag team match or everybody in the pool kinda thing?
You're such a dirty old man. (https://s3.amazonaws.com/tapatalk-emoji/emoji2.png)
Nope, just wishful thinking.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on February 12, 2017, 06:01:23 PM
got all the Valentines Day shopping done.
enjoyed a Padron #3000 driving.
should be nap time, or at least watch golf on the couch.
So did you work out your Valentine's Day schedule, LotharioDean?
not yet Mark, but I got gifts.
You doing a tag team match or everybody in the pool kinda thing?
I'm still trying to figure out details.
Have 'em fill out your "dance card"?
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2017, 06:41:52 PM
I am wore out tired and now I got to fuk with the damn swimming pool.
Just finished fk'ng with my pool.  Intemperance lit, nice afternoon, last one before temps drop again and the rains come.  Afternoon, all, and a warm welcome to the CI Banter refugees.  No extreme vetting here!
Done pool Fuk'n, LGC Serie N lit and an ice cold IPA in a frosty mug.
You're living the life.
I am wore out!
This smoke is 5 or 6 years old and quite a nice smoke.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2017, 06:43:40 PM
I am wore out tired and now I got to fuk with the damn swimming pool.
Just finished fk'ng with my pool.  Intemperance lit, nice afternoon, last one before temps drop again and the rains come.  Afternoon, all, and a warm welcome to the CI Banter refugees.  No extreme vetting here!
Done pool Fuk'n, LGC Serie N lit and an ice cold IPA in a frosty mug.
You're living the life.
I am wore out!
This smoke is 5 or 6 years old and quite a nice smoke.
I have one of those in my work humi about as old. Might have to put flame to it soon.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2017, 06:46:12 PM
I am wore out tired and now I got to fuk with the damn swimming pool.
Just finished fk'ng with my pool.  Intemperance lit, nice afternoon, last one before temps drop again and the rains come.  Afternoon, all, and a warm welcome to the CI Banter refugees.  No extreme vetting here!
Done pool Fuk'n, LGC Serie N lit and an ice cold IPA in a frosty mug.
You're living the life.
I am wore out!
This smoke is 5 or 6 years old and quite a nice smoke.
I have one of those in my work humi about as old. Might have to put flame to it soon.
Puts out some major smoke
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2017, 07:03:30 PM
I am wore out tired and now I got to fuk with the damn swimming pool.
Just finished fk'ng with my pool.  Intemperance lit, nice afternoon, last one before temps drop again and the rains come.  Afternoon, all, and a warm welcome to the CI Banter refugees.  No extreme vetting here!
Done pool Fuk'n, LGC Serie N lit and an ice cold IPA in a frosty mug.
You're living the life.
I am wore out!
This smoke is 5 or 6 years old and quite a nice smoke.
So I should add it to the short list?
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2017, 07:04:29 PM
I am wore out tired and now I got to fuk with the damn swimming pool.
Just finished fk'ng with my pool.  Intemperance lit, nice afternoon, last one before temps drop again and the rains come.  Afternoon, all, and a warm welcome to the CI Banter refugees.  No extreme vetting here!
Done pool Fuk'n, LGC Serie N lit and an ice cold IPA in a frosty mug.
You're living the life.
I am wore out!
This smoke is 5 or 6 years old and quite a nice smoke.
I have one of those in my work humi about as old. Might have to put flame to it soon.
I have a feeling I have one or two of them lying around too.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2017, 07:26:57 PM
I am wore out tired and now I got to fuk with the damn swimming pool.
Just finished fk'ng with my pool.  Intemperance lit, nice afternoon, last one before temps drop again and the rains come.  Afternoon, all, and a warm welcome to the CI Banter refugees.  No extreme vetting here!
Done pool Fuk'n, LGC Serie N lit and an ice cold IPA in a frosty mug.
You're living the life.
I am wore out!
This smoke is 5 or 6 years old and quite a nice smoke.
So I should add it to the short list?
Not necessarily, if you bought one now it would likely be totally different than one made back then
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2017, 07:27:29 PM
I am wore out tired and now I got to fuk with the damn swimming pool.
Just finished fk'ng with my pool.  Intemperance lit, nice afternoon, last one before temps drop again and the rains come.  Afternoon, all, and a warm welcome to the CI Banter refugees.  No extreme vetting here!
Done pool Fuk'n, LGC Serie N lit and an ice cold IPA in a frosty mug.
You're living the life.
I am wore out!
This smoke is 5 or 6 years old and quite a nice smoke.
I have one of those in my work humi about as old. Might have to put flame to it soon.
I have a feeling I have one or two of them lying around too.
In that case worth trying again.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2017, 07:28:27 PM
I am wore out tired and now I got to fuk with the damn swimming pool.
Just finished fk'ng with my pool.  Intemperance lit, nice afternoon, last one before temps drop again and the rains come.  Afternoon, all, and a warm welcome to the CI Banter refugees.  No extreme vetting here!
Done pool Fuk'n, LGC Serie N lit and an ice cold IPA in a frosty mug.
You're living the life.
I am wore out!
This smoke is 5 or 6 years old and quite a nice smoke.
I have one of those in my work humi about as old. Might have to put flame to it soon.
Puts out some major smoke
I probably have one or two more of them
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 12, 2017, 08:27:02 PM
well I tried both of my CI accounts and short of joing FaceSpace or whatever I am locked out. no big deal.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 12, 2017, 08:28:02 PM
I am wore out tired and now I got to fuk with the damn swimming pool.
Just finished fk'ng with my pool.  Intemperance lit, nice afternoon, last one before temps drop again and the rains come.  Afternoon, all, and a warm welcome to the CI Banter refugees.  No extreme vetting here!
Done pool Fuk'n, LGC Serie N lit and an ice cold IPA in a frosty mug.
You're living the life.
I am wore out!
This smoke is 5 or 6 years old and quite a nice smoke.
oldest cigar I have probably has 6 months on it.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2017, 08:57:30 PM
I am wore out tired and now I got to fuk with the damn swimming pool.
Just finished fk'ng with my pool.  Intemperance lit, nice afternoon, last one before temps drop again and the rains come.  Afternoon, all, and a warm welcome to the CI Banter refugees.  No extreme vetting here!
Done pool Fuk'n, LGC Serie N lit and an ice cold IPA in a frosty mug.
You're living the life.
I am wore out!
This smoke is 5 or 6 years old and quite a nice smoke.
oldest cigar I have probably has 6 months on it.
That's because you smoke every day. And good for you. I hope to get there some day.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2017, 09:13:15 PM
I am wore out tired and now I got to fuk with the damn swimming pool.
Just finished fk'ng with my pool.  Intemperance lit, nice afternoon, last one before temps drop again and the rains come.  Afternoon, all, and a warm welcome to the CI Banter refugees.  No extreme vetting here!
Done pool Fuk'n, LGC Serie N lit and an ice cold IPA in a frosty mug.
You're living the life.
I am wore out!
This smoke is 5 or 6 years old and quite a nice smoke.
oldest cigar I have probably has 6 months on it.
That's because you smoke 7 or 8 times every day. And good for you. I hope to get there some day.
Fixed it
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2017, 09:15:10 PM
I am wore out tired and now I got to fuk with the damn swimming pool.
Just finished fk'ng with my pool.  Intemperance lit, nice afternoon, last one before temps drop again and the rains come.  Afternoon, all, and a warm welcome to the CI Banter refugees.  No extreme vetting here!
Done pool Fuk'n, LGC Serie N lit and an ice cold IPA in a frosty mug.
You're living the life.
I am wore out!
This smoke is 5 or 6 years old and quite a nice smoke.
oldest cigar I have probably has 6 months on it.
LOL, I smoke slower and way less often.  I got some 10 years old and honestly I don't smoke many less than a year or two old.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2017, 09:16:39 PM
Watching Bull Riding, I always cheer for the Bulls and right now in round 2 the Bulls are winning.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2017, 09:24:16 PM
We're discussing the new house again.  Good thing I have a drink to get through it.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2017, 09:31:37 PM
We're discussing the new house again.  Good thing I have a drink to get through it.
Better you than me!
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on February 12, 2017, 09:32:31 PM
We're discussing the new house again.  Good thing I have a drink to get through it.  (https://s3.amazonaws.com/tapatalk-emoji/emoji19.png)
Better you than me!
Indeed.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2017, 09:51:11 PM
We're discussing the new house again.  Good thing I have a drink to get through it.
That's a conversation that boils my blood. Usually takes a few days for my pressure to return to normal. In fact, I'm getting riled up just based on these few posts.
Title: Re: 2/12/2017
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2017, 09:54:12 PM
We're discussing the new house again.  Good thing I have a drink to get through it.
That's a conversation that boils my blood. Usually takes a few days for my pressure to return to normal. In fact, I'm getting riled up just based on these few posts.
So glad to share the misery.