Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Afternoon, muchachos. Hell of a night last night.

you gotta be kidding right? new commercial: VI Poo. V.I.Poo is the poo odor neutralizer absolutely guaranteed to do what it is supposed to.

ODOR FREE GUARANTEE

http://www.vi-poo.com
A friend told me about Poo-Pourri a couple of years back and I'll have to admit it works pretty well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKLnhuzh9uY
That's the one! Hahaha. Great commercial.

LMAO

Pollsters and election modelers suffered an industry-shattering embarrassment at the hands of Donald Trump

Trump had long said the polls were biased against him. His claims – dismissed and mocked by the experts – turned out to be true.

“It’s going to put the polling industry out of business,” said CNN anchor Jake Tapper. “It’s going to put the voter projection industry out of business.
Not remotely. It doesn't matter polls are utter bullshit, candidates will pay for the handholding.

City of Austin commies approved themselves a $720 billion million bond issue to turn the streets in to bike paths which was disguised as a project to improve traffic congestion.  Glad it was the City and not the County so it will not be costing me anymore property taxes.
Fixed it for you, but what's a few zeros among commies.
We're entering an age where subtle things like facts don't really matter in the conversation.
They never did, in politics.

take care guys, I'm heading home.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]