CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: 11/14/2015  (Read 9988 times)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
Re: 11/14/2015
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2015, 05:12:44 AM »

good morning Rick.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2015, 05:14:03 AM »

51° here, high today 79°.
I miss the heat.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2015, 05:16:42 AM »

I miss the heat.
We have had like 50 mph winds and rain last 2 days. Ellicotteville saw snow yesterday but highs in the 60's next week. WEIRD.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2015, 05:23:19 AM »

I miss the heat.
We have had like 50 mph winds and rain last 2 days. Ellicotteville saw snow yesterday but highs in the 60's next week. WEIRD.
been keeping track of the weather your way looking for more record breaking Buffalo blizzards.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2015, 05:30:26 AM »

good morning Chip. Happy Saturday.
AF CurlyHead Deluxe and coffee here.
Good morning Dean.
Good morning Dean and Chip. Donut shop by the coffee people no smoke yet but I have some PS lux. Navy Flake to try and burn this morning.
Good morning Rick.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2015, 05:42:55 AM »

37 deg gotta go to work. I'll cya from there take care guy's.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2015, 06:25:59 AM »

Morning Blue, LSU and Dean.

54 degrees here and rain nearby but not raining here yet.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2015, 06:37:38 AM »

Cigar deals seem like a silly thing to get hung up on in light of the travesties that occurred in Paris. At the same time, talking about cigars and other lighter topics allows us to live our lives and not allow terrorists to change us.  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Welcome aboard!
Interview with expert who monitors ISIS communications sites/twitter feeds, etc. said ISiS terrorists wrote basically - 'Paris today, Rome tomorrow.'
May God rest the souls of innocent.
Is there anyone innocent?

That's an honest question, not sarcasm.

I mean, Tex and I are the right-wing gun nuts here. And I have liberal - whatever that means - friends who tease me for my "paranoia". But there are 150 some-odd people dead in Paris.

If I would have warned them earlier today that a terrorist or three could gun them down at a concert, would they have laughed and told me about the odds of that happening?

I dunno. Maybe I am paranoid. But I'm gonna keep carrying the gun. If it comes to the worst-case scenario, having a gun and being a trained shooter may not save me. But I won't die wishing I could have fought back.
I couldn't agree with you more, Raz.  I'm not a gun guy but I'm not one of those trying to take them away from you either.  And I'm sure I'll get emails from some of the left wing groups using the Paris attacks as an excuse to ban guns and protest against the NRA... I'm also pretty sure that these terrorists who caused all the attrosaties didn't acquire their AK-47s legally.  I'm tired of giving up my rights.
France is a Gun-Free-Country so how did that work out in January (when the cops did not even have guns) and 12 were killed by terrorists using smuggled guns or yesterday when +/- 150 were killed by terrorists with smuggled guns and hand grenades?  (In reference to the gun free country status,) to quote anti-gun Hillary Clinton:  "what damn difference does it make"

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2015, 06:42:09 AM »

It's a shame. A damn shame. I am in favor of gun rights. We are dealing with people with out any morals. No soul and much worse.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2015, 06:49:28 AM »

It's a shame. A damn shame. I am in favor of gun rights. We are dealing with people with out any morals. No soul and much worse.
Absolutely correct.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2015, 06:51:38 AM »

Cigar deals seem like a silly thing to get hung up on in light of the travesties that occurred in Paris. At the same time, talking about cigars and other lighter topics allows us to live our lives and not allow terrorists to change us.  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Welcome aboard!
Interview with expert who monitors ISIS communications sites/twitter feeds, etc. said ISiS terrorists wrote basically - 'Paris today, Rome tomorrow.'

I mean, Tex and I are the right-wing gun nuts here. And I have liberal - whatever that means - friends who tease me for my "paranoia". But there are 150 some-odd people dead in Paris.

If I would have warned them earlier today that a terrorist or three could gun them down at a concert, would they have laughed and told me about the odds of that happening?

I dunno. Maybe I am paranoid. But I'm gonna keep carrying the gun. If it comes to the worst-case scenario, having a gun and being a trained shooter may not save me. But I won't die wishing I could have fought back.
I couldn't agree with you more, Raz.  I'm not a gun guy but I'm not one of those trying to take them away from you either.  And I'm sure I'll get emails from some of the left wing groups using the Paris attacks as an excuse to ban guns and protest against the NRA... I'm also pretty sure that these terrorists who caused all the attrosaties didn't acquire their AK-47s legally.  I'm tired of giving up my rights.
France is a Gun-Free-Country so how did that work out in January (when the cops did not even have guns) and 12 were killed by terrorists using smuggled guns or yesterday when +/- 150 were killed by terrorists with smuggled guns and hand grenades?  To quote anti-gun Hillary Clinton:  "what damn difference does it make"
too many Liberals complain about gun violence and advocate gun safety, UNTIL they are the victim. I myself will comply with the laws of the country just to the point where it demands I cannot defend myself. I found that it is very easy to get a permit in Florida compared to NY.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2015, 06:56:40 AM »

France is a Gun-Free-Country so how did that work out in January (when the cops did not even have guns) and 12 were killed by terrorists using smuggled guns or yesterday when +/- 150 were killed by terrorists with smuggled guns and hand grenades?  To quote anti-gun Hillary Clinton:  "what damn difference does it make"
too many Liberals complain about gun violence and advocate gun safety, UNTIL they are the victim. I myself will comply with the laws of the country just to the point where it demands I cannot defend myself. I found that it is very easy to get a permit in Florida compared to NY.
Somewhere in between in TX for a carry license and I think a pretty good system.  Take a 2 day class, show proficiency with a gun at the range, take a written test, get finger printed  all followed by a very thorough background check. 

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2015, 07:03:43 AM »

Easier to get in Fa. That applies for just about anything aside from maybe public assistance.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2015, 07:17:41 AM »

2nd cup of hot Cuban Expresso Roast underway.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9