CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 19, 2014, 12:00:39 AM

Title: 8/19/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on August 19, 2014, 12:00:39 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?

Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Wenglish on August 19, 2014, 12:18:39 AM
SL Hababo toro going well.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 19, 2014, 02:10:38 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 19, 2014, 02:18:49 AM
Today is Tuesday, August 19, the 231st day of 2014. There are 134 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 19, 2014, 02:19:35 AM
Slow day in history I guess.
Today's Highlight in History:

On August 19, A.D. 14, Caesar Augustus, Rome's first emperor, died at age 76 after a reign lasting four decades; he was succeeded by his stepson Tiberius.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 19, 2014, 02:20:04 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 19, 2014, 02:20:29 AM
In 1812, the USS Constitution defeated the British frigate HMS Guerriere off Nova Scotia during the War of 1812, earning the nickname "Old Ironsides."
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 19, 2014, 02:22:03 AM
In 1814, during the War of 1812, British forces landed at Benedict, Maryland, with the objective of capturing Washington, D.C.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 19, 2014, 02:22:27 AM
In 1918, "Yip! Yip! Yaphank," a musical revue by Irving Berlin featuring Army recruits from Camp Upton in Yaphank, New York, opened on Broadway.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 19, 2014, 02:22:54 AM
In 1934, a plebiscite in Germany approved the vesting of sole executive power in Adolf Hitler.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 19, 2014, 02:23:23 AM
In 1936, the first of a series of show trials orchestrated by Soviet leader Josef Stalin began in Moscow as 16 defendants faced charges of conspiring against the government (all were convicted and executed).
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 19, 2014, 02:24:01 AM
In 1942, during World War II, about 6,000 Canadian and British soldiers launched a disastrous raid against the Germans at Dieppe, France, suffering more than 50-percent casualties.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 19, 2014, 02:24:42 AM
In 1955, severe flooding in the northeastern U.S. claimed some 200 lives.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 19, 2014, 02:25:01 AM
In 1964, The Beatles opened their first full-fledged U.S. tour as they performed at San Francisco's Cow Palace.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 19, 2014, 02:25:40 AM
In 1974, U.S. Ambassador Rodger P. Davies was fatally wounded by a bullet that penetrated the American embassy in Nicosia, Cyprus, during a protest by Greek Cypriots.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 19, 2014, 02:26:07 AM
In 1976, President Gerald R. Ford won the Republican presidential nomination at the party's convention in Kansas City.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 19, 2014, 02:26:31 AM
In 1980, 301 people aboard a Saudi Arabian L-1011 died as the jetliner made a fiery emergency return to the Riyadh airport.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 19, 2014, 02:27:05 AM
In 1991, Soviet hard-liners made the stunning announcement that President Mikhail S. Gorbachev had been removed from power. (The coup attempt collapsed two days later.)
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 19, 2014, 02:27:45 AM
Ten years ago: Democratic presidential nominee John Kerry fought back against campaign allegations of exaggerating his combat record in Vietnam, accusing President George W. Bush of using a Republican front group "to do his dirty work." Google began trading on the Nasdaq Stock Market, ending the day up $15.34 at $100.34. Carly Patterson won gymnastics' premier event at the Olympics in Athens, becoming the first U.S. woman to win the all-around title since Mary Lou Retton in 1984.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 19, 2014, 02:28:16 AM
Five years ago: Suicide bombers struck Iraq's finance and foreign ministries, killing more than 100 people. Four members of an elite Army special operations unit were killed when their helicopter crashed on a Colorado mountain during a training mission. Don Hewitt, the TV news pioneer who'd created CBS' "60 Minutes," died at his Long Island, New York, home at age 86.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 19, 2014, 02:28:58 AM
One year ago: Olympian runner Oscar Pistorius was indicted in Pretoria, South Africa, on charges of murder and illegal possession of ammunition for the shooting death of his girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp, at his home on Valentine's Day 2013; Pistorius has maintained he'd mistaken her for an intruder. A train ran over a group of Hindu pilgrims at a crowded station in eastern India, killing at least 37 people. Actor Lee Thompson Young, 29, was found dead in his North Hollywood home.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 19, 2014, 02:29:23 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actor L.Q. Jones is 87. Actress Debra Paget is 81. USTA Eastern Tennis Hall of Famer Renee Richards is 80. Former MLB All-Star Bobby Richardson is 79. Actress Diana Muldaur is 76. Rock musician Ginger Baker (Cream, Blind Faith) is 75. Singer Johnny Nash is 74. Actress Jill St. John is 74. Actor and former U.S. senator Fred Thompson is 72. Singer Billy J. Kramer is 71. Country singer-songwriter Eddy Raven is 70. Rock singer Ian Gillan (Deep Purple) is 69. Former President Bill Clinton is 68. Tipper Gore, wife of former Vice President Al Gore, is 66. Actor Jim Carter is 66. Actor Gerald McRaney is 66. Rock musician John Deacon (Queen) is 63. Actor-director Jonathan Frakes is 62. Political consultant Mary Matalin is 61. Actor Peter Gallagher is 59. Actor Adam Arkin is 58. Singer-songwriter Gary Chapman is 57. Actor Martin Donovan is 57. Pro Football Hall-of-Famer Anthony Munoz is 56. Rhythm-and-blues singer Ivan Neville is 55. Actor Eric Lutes is 52. Actor John Stamos is 51. Actress Kyra Sedgwick is 49. Actor Kevin Dillon is 49. Country singer Lee Ann Womack is 48. TV reporter Tabitha Soren is 47. Country singer-songwriter Mark McGuinn is 46. Actor Matthew Perry is 45. Country singer Clay Walker is 45. Rapper Fat Joe is 44. Olympic gold medal tennis player Mary Joe Fernandez is 43. Actress Tracie Thoms is 39. Country singer Rissi (REE'-see) Palmer is 33. Actress Erika Christensen is 32. Pop singer Missy Higgins is 31. Actress Tammin Sursok (TV: "Pretty Little Liars") is 31. Country singer Karli Osborn is 30. Olympic silver medal snowboarder Lindsey Jacobellis is 29. Actor J. Evan Bonifant is 29. Rapper Romeo is 25.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 19, 2014, 02:30:17 AM
Thought for Today: "Well done is quickly done." — Caesar Augustus, Roman emperor (63 B.C.-A.D. 14).
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 19, 2014, 02:31:19 AM
Truck Stop
-------------------------

A trucker came into a truck stop cafe and placed his order. He said, "I want three flat tires, a pair of headlights and pair of running boards."

The brand new blonde waitress, not wanting to appear stupid, went to the kitchen and said to the cook, "This guy out there just ordered three flat tires, a pair of headlights and a pair of running boards. What does he think this place is, an auto parts store?"

"No," the cook said. "Three flat tires mean three pancakes, a pair of headlights is two eggs sunny side up, and running boards are 2 slices of crisp bacon."

"Oh, OK!" said the blonde. She thought about it for a moment and then spooned up a bowl of beans and gave it to the customer.

The trucker asked, "What are the beans for, Blondie?"

She replied, "I thought while you were waiting for the flat tires, headlights and running boards, you might as well gas up!"
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 19, 2014, 03:08:20 AM
Time to hit the road for work guys, enjoy your day.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 19, 2014, 05:08:59 AM
good morning Chip.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 19, 2014, 05:24:53 AM
good morning Chip.
Morning LSU and 8d.  It is back to work day for me after a week away.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 19, 2014, 05:31:55 AM
AJ Freshrolled and coffee as the sunrises.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 19, 2014, 05:33:22 AM
good morning Chip.
Morning LSU and 8d.  It is back to work day for me after a week away.
morning Dave. nut house, golf league, and meeting for me today.
how was the flight?
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 19, 2014, 05:36:34 AM
good morning Chip.
Morning LSU and 8d.  It is back to work day for me after a week away.
morning Dave. nut house, golf league, and meeting for me today.
how was the flight?
That is a busy day.  Flights were both on time departures and early arrivals yesterday a rare event.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 19, 2014, 05:37:16 AM
AJ Freshrolled and coffee as the sunrises.
Good start to the morning, guess the rain moved out for you.  Just a hot cup of CDM and dark skies for me before work.  Sun will not rise until after I get to work.  Hot as hell here 103 today and dryer than most could ever imagine.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 19, 2014, 05:48:30 AM
Good morning Dean and Native.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 19, 2014, 05:49:50 AM
AJ Freshrolled and coffee as the sunrises.
Good start to the morning, guess the rain moved out for you.  Just a hot cup of CDM and dark skies for me before work.  Sun will not rise until after I get to work.  Hot as hell here 103 today and dryer than most could ever imagine.
Please keep that 103° your way please. We are just to the mid 90's, a very mild August for us.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 19, 2014, 05:54:28 AM
AJ Freshrolled and coffee as the sunrises.
Good start to the morning, guess the rain moved out for you.  Just a hot cup of CDM and dark skies for me before work.  Sun will not rise until after I get to work.  Hot as hell here 103 today and dryer than most could ever imagine.
Please keep that 103° your way please. We are just to the mid 90's, a very mild August for us.
If you hooked this 103 to your humidity it would be mighty rugged.  Our humidity usually runs around 20-30% when that hot.  Bot believe me it is still hot.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 19, 2014, 05:55:39 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dean.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 19, 2014, 05:55:46 AM
Guess I will get moving towards work.  >:(   Have a good day all.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 19, 2014, 05:56:15 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dean.
Morning Golfing Dave.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 19, 2014, 05:57:02 AM
AJ Freshrolled and coffee as the sunrises.
Good start to the morning, guess the rain moved out for you.  Just a hot cup of CDM and dark skies for me before work.  Sun will not rise until after I get to work.  Hot as hell here 103 today and dryer than most could ever imagine.
54° here, may hit high 70's by late afternoon. would love some hot dry weather. these cool damp days are playing hell on my arthritis.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 19, 2014, 05:57:12 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dean.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 19, 2014, 05:57:39 AM
Guess I will get moving towards work.  >:(   Have a good day all.
Have a good day sir!
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 19, 2014, 05:57:45 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dean.
another Dave! good morning.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 19, 2014, 06:18:01 AM
I better start getting ready. enjoy the day guys.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 19, 2014, 06:26:34 AM
I better start getting ready. enjoy the day guys.
Have a good one, 8 Days Dean.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 19, 2014, 06:29:35 AM
I better start getting ready. enjoy the day guys.
Have a good one, 8 Days Dean.
+1
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 19, 2014, 07:47:22 AM
GMornin Gents!
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 19, 2014, 07:55:08 AM
GMornin Gents!
Ain't no gents here, but morning anyway, Shaun.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 19, 2014, 07:57:57 AM
GMornin Gents!
Ain't no gents here, but morning anyway, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  First day of school for the GoldStar tonight!
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 19, 2014, 08:03:24 AM
GMornin Gents!
Ain't no gents here, but morning anyway, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  First day of school for the GoldStar tonight!
Nice! Make sure your pencils are sharpened and your notebooks college ruled.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 19, 2014, 08:09:12 AM
GMornin Gents!
Ain't no gents here, but morning anyway, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  First day of school for the GoldStar tonight!
Nice! Make sure your pencils are sharpened and your notebooks college ruled.
Wide ruled is so stupid, ugh...I brought a legal pad, didn't feel like buying a notebook yet :)  Tonight I will know more about what I need, but I do need to grab a few pencils now that you mentioned it!
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 19, 2014, 08:23:28 AM
GMornin Gents!
Ain't no gents here, but morning anyway, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  First day of school for the GoldStar tonight!
Nice! Make sure your pencils are sharpened and your notebooks college ruled.
Wide ruled is so stupid, ugh...I brought a legal pad, didn't feel like buying a notebook yet :)  Tonight I will know more about what I need, but I do need to grab a few pencils now that you mentioned it!
Grab some from the supply closet, no one cares.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 19, 2014, 08:24:48 AM
GMornin Gents!
Ain't no gents here, but morning anyway, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  First day of school for the GoldStar tonight!
Nice! Make sure your pencils are sharpened and your notebooks college ruled.
Wide ruled is so stupid, ugh...I brought a legal pad, didn't feel like buying a notebook yet :)  Tonight I will know more about what I need, but I do need to grab a few pencils now that you mentioned it!
Grab some from the supply closet, no one cares.
Don't chew gum in class and don' t lean back in your chair either.  But, be sure to look up the little cuties dresses ever chance you get.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 19, 2014, 08:31:43 AM
GMornin Gents!
Ain't no gents here, but morning anyway, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  First day of school for the GoldStar tonight!
Nice! Make sure your pencils are sharpened and your notebooks college ruled.
Wide ruled is so stupid, ugh...I brought a legal pad, didn't feel like buying a notebook yet :)  Tonight I will know more about what I need, but I do need to grab a few pencils now that you mentioned it!
Grab some from the supply closet, no one cares.
That's exactly where I went to get everything :) Shhhh.....
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 19, 2014, 08:32:38 AM
GMornin Gents!
Ain't no gents here, but morning anyway, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  First day of school for the GoldStar tonight!
Have you gone to Staples to get your new backpack, notebook and pens?
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 19, 2014, 08:32:39 AM
GMornin Gents!
Ain't no gents here, but morning anyway, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  First day of school for the GoldStar tonight!
Nice! Make sure your pencils are sharpened and your notebooks college ruled.
Wide ruled is so stupid, ugh...I brought a legal pad, didn't feel like buying a notebook yet :)  Tonight I will know more about what I need, but I do need to grab a few pencils now that you mentioned it!
Grab some from the supply closet, no one cares.
Don't chew gum in class and don' t lean back in your chair either.  But, be sure to look up the little cuties dresses ever chance you get.
I hope we have some hotties in my class!
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 19, 2014, 08:33:42 AM
Isn't it great that we all think so much alike?  Morning Shaun.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 19, 2014, 08:34:36 AM
Morning Dave, Dave, 8d Dean and Chip
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 19, 2014, 08:35:22 AM
Isn't it great that we all think so much alike?  Morning Shaun.
We are all on the same page, good mornin Dave!  What smokes did you get in last night with SR. Wacky?
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 19, 2014, 08:36:07 AM
GMornin Gents!
Ain't no gents here, but morning anyway, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  First day of school for the GoldStar tonight!
Have you gone to Staples to get your new backpack, notebook and pens?
Target has the coolest Frozen ones, FYI.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 19, 2014, 08:37:47 AM
GMornin Gents!
Ain't no gents here, but morning anyway, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  First day of school for the GoldStar tonight!
Have you gone to Staples to get your new backpack, notebook and pens?
I am busting out my old college backpack, even has my Alma Mater's emblem on it :)
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 19, 2014, 08:38:24 AM
GMornin Gents!
Ain't no gents here, but morning anyway, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  First day of school for the GoldStar tonight!
Have you gone to Staples to get your new backpack, notebook and pens?
Target has the coolest Frozen ones, FYI.
I was thinking of going to the local backpack/school supply drive and just taking one.   ;)
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 08:38:51 AM
Anyone else notice CI has a mobile site now?  Good morning, men.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 19, 2014, 08:40:29 AM
Anyone else notice CI has a mobile site now?  Good morning, men.
Mornin Godfather!
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 19, 2014, 08:44:20 AM
GMornin Gents!
Ain't no gents here, but morning anyway, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  First day of school for the GoldStar tonight!
Have you gone to Staples to get your new backpack, notebook and pens?
Target has the coolest Frozen ones, FYI.
I was thinking of going to the local backpack/school supply drive and just taking one.   ;)
Who are you, Howard Hughes?
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 19, 2014, 08:45:05 AM
Anyone else notice CI has a mobile site now?  Good morning, men.
No kidding? They've officially made it to the year 2009.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 19, 2014, 08:48:17 AM
GMornin Gents!
Ain't no gents here, but morning anyway, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  First day of school for the GoldStar tonight!
Have you gone to Staples to get your new backpack, notebook and pens?
Target has the coolest Frozen ones, FYI.
I was thinking of going to the local backpack/school supply drive and just taking one.   ;)
Who are you, Howard Hughes?
I resisted, but the temptation was there.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 19, 2014, 08:51:08 AM
Isn't it great that we all think so much alike?  Morning Shaun.
We are all on the same page, good mornin Dave!  What smokes did you get in last night with SR. Wacky?
Started with a Nica Rustica, then Honey and Hand Grenades and an Eiroa.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 19, 2014, 08:51:57 AM
Isn't it great that we all think so much alike?  Morning Shaun.
We are all on the same page, good mornin Dave!  What smokes did you get in last night with SR. Wacky?
Started with a Nica Rustica, then Honey and Hand Grenades and an Eiroa.
Of course with a proper pairing of fru-fru beers!
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 19, 2014, 08:53:27 AM
Isn't it great that we all think so much alike?  Morning Shaun.
We are all on the same page, good mornin Dave!  What smokes did you get in last night with SR. Wacky?
Started with a Nica Rustica, then Honey and Hand Grenades and an Eiroa.
Of course with a proper pairing of fru-fru beers!
How was the H&HG?  Yeah I saw the PB was flowin'
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 19, 2014, 09:06:41 AM
Isn't it great that we all think so much alike?  Morning Shaun.
We are all on the same page, good mornin Dave!  What smokes did you get in last night with SR. Wacky?
Started with a Nica Rustica, then Honey and Hand Grenades and an Eiroa.
Of course with a proper pairing of fru-fru beers!
How was the H&HG?  Yeah I saw the PB was flowin'
I think the H&HG is the best of the Viaje.  I've tried a lot of theirs over the years, all are overpriced and otherwise they're all over the place flavor wise.  These I keep a stock of.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 19, 2014, 09:07:46 AM
Isn't it great that we all think so much alike?  Morning Shaun.
We are all on the same page, good mornin Dave!  What smokes did you get in last night with SR. Wacky?
Started with a Nica Rustica, then Honey and Hand Grenades and an Eiroa.
Of course with a proper pairing of fru-fru beers!
How was the H&HG?  Yeah I saw the PB was flowin'
Flowing it was!  I'm sure FB was jealous.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 09:10:42 AM
Isn't it great that we all think so much alike?  Morning Shaun.
We are all on the same page, good mornin Dave!  What smokes did you get in last night with SR. Wacky?
Started with a Nica Rustica, then Honey and Hand Grenades and an Eiroa.
Of course with a proper pairing of fru-fru beers!
Beer list, please?
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 09:12:39 AM
Isn't it great that we all think so much alike?  Morning Shaun.
We are all on the same page, good mornin Dave!  What smokes did you get in last night with SR. Wacky?
Started with a Nica Rustica, then Honey and Hand Grenades and an Eiroa.
Of course with a proper pairing of fru-fru beers!
How was the H&HG?  Yeah I saw the PB was flowin'
Where was this seen?
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 19, 2014, 09:17:43 AM
Isn't it great that we all think so much alike?  Morning Shaun.
We are all on the same page, good mornin Dave!  What smokes did you get in last night with SR. Wacky?
Started with a Nica Rustica, then Honey and Hand Grenades and an Eiroa.
Of course with a proper pairing of fru-fru beers!
How was the H&HG?  Yeah I saw the PB was flowin'
Where was this seen?
Our Facebook cigar group
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 09:21:32 AM
Isn't it great that we all think so much alike?  Morning Shaun.
We are all on the same page, good mornin Dave!  What smokes did you get in last night with SR. Wacky?
Started with a Nica Rustica, then Honey and Hand Grenades and an Eiroa.
Of course with a proper pairing of fru-fru beers!
How was the H&HG?  Yeah I saw the PB was flowin'
Where was this seen?
Our Facebook cigar group
That makes more sense.  I thought he was making a joke like it was on a reality show.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 19, 2014, 09:23:19 AM
Isn't it great that we all think so much alike?  Morning Shaun.
We are all on the same page, good mornin Dave!  What smokes did you get in last night with SR. Wacky?
Started with a Nica Rustica, then Honey and Hand Grenades and an Eiroa.
Of course with a proper pairing of fru-fru beers!
How was the H&HG?  Yeah I saw the PB was flowin'
Where was this seen?
Our Facebook cigar group
That makes more sense.  I thought he was making a joke like it was on a reality show.
Definitely not exciting enough for that!
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 09:24:38 AM
Isn't it great that we all think so much alike?  Morning Shaun.
We are all on the same page, good mornin Dave!  What smokes did you get in last night with SR. Wacky?
Started with a Nica Rustica, then Honey and Hand Grenades and an Eiroa.
Of course with a proper pairing of fru-fru beers!
How was the H&HG?  Yeah I saw the PB was flowin'
Where was this seen?
Our Facebook cigar group
That makes more sense.  I thought he was making a joke like it was on a reality show.
Definitely not exciting enough for that!
Hence, a joke.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 19, 2014, 09:32:45 AM
Isn't it great that we all think so much alike?  Morning Shaun.
We are all on the same page, good mornin Dave!  What smokes did you get in last night with SR. Wacky?
Started with a Nica Rustica, then Honey and Hand Grenades and an Eiroa.
Of course with a proper pairing of fru-fru beers!
Beer list, please?
I had a Belching Beaver Nitro Milk, Mother Earth Chocolate PB and a Big Sky Moose Drool Brown Ale.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 19, 2014, 09:33:19 AM
Isn't it great that we all think so much alike?  Morning Shaun.
We are all on the same page, good mornin Dave!  What smokes did you get in last night with SR. Wacky?
Started with a Nica Rustica, then Honey and Hand Grenades and an Eiroa.
Of course with a proper pairing of fru-fru beers!
How was the H&HG?  Yeah I saw the PB was flowin'
Where was this seen?
Our Facebook cigar group
That makes more sense.  I thought he was making a joke like it was on a reality show.
Definitely not exciting enough for that!
Hence, a joke.
Yup, that's us!
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 19, 2014, 09:43:23 AM
Isn't it great that we all think so much alike?  Morning Shaun.
We are all on the same page, good mornin Dave!  What smokes did you get in last night with SR. Wacky?
Started with a Nica Rustica, then Honey and Hand Grenades and an Eiroa.
Of course with a proper pairing of fru-fru beers!
Beer list, please?
I had a Belching Beaver Nitro Milk, Mother Earth Chocolate PB and a Big Sky Moose Drool Brown Ale.
Moose Drool is quite tasty but never tried any of the others.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 19, 2014, 09:44:04 AM
Isn't it great that we all think so much alike?  Morning Shaun.
We are all on the same page, good mornin Dave!  What smokes did you get in last night with SR. Wacky?
Started with a Nica Rustica, then Honey and Hand Grenades and an Eiroa.
Of course with a proper pairing of fru-fru beers!
Beer list, please?
I had a Belching Beaver Nitro Milk, Mother Earth Chocolate PB and a Big Sky Moose Drool Brown Ale.
Moose Drool is quite tasty but never tried any of the others.
Belching Beaver and Moose Drool? Damn nature, you scary!
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 19, 2014, 09:45:10 AM
Just got a notice I have been selected for a Criminal Jury in the County Court for the end of September.  Oh boy something to look forward to. >:(
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 19, 2014, 09:46:33 AM
Isn't it great that we all think so much alike?  Morning Shaun.
We are all on the same page, good mornin Dave!  What smokes did you get in last night with SR. Wacky?
Started with a Nica Rustica, then Honey and Hand Grenades and an Eiroa.
Of course with a proper pairing of fru-fru beers!
Beer list, please?
I had a Belching Beaver Nitro Milk, Mother Earth Chocolate PB and a Big Sky Moose Drool Brown Ale.
Moose Drool is quite tasty but never tried any of the others.
Belching Beaver and Moose Drool? Damn nature, you scary!
Luv Big Sky Trout Slayer too, especially like it when I am fishing.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 09:53:33 AM
Isn't it great that we all think so much alike?  Morning Shaun.
We are all on the same page, good mornin Dave!  What smokes did you get in last night with SR. Wacky?
Started with a Nica Rustica, then Honey and Hand Grenades and an Eiroa.
Of course with a proper pairing of fru-fru beers!
Beer list, please?
I had a Belching Beaver Nitro Milk, Mother Earth Chocolate PB and a Big Sky Moose Drool Brown Ale.
Sounds nice.  I had a Turbodog  by Abita Brewing Company on Sunday.  Also very nice.

Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 19, 2014, 09:54:34 AM
Isn't it great that we all think so much alike?  Morning Shaun.
We are all on the same page, good mornin Dave!  What smokes did you get in last night with SR. Wacky?
Started with a Nica Rustica, then Honey and Hand Grenades and an Eiroa.
Of course with a proper pairing of fru-fru beers!
Beer list, please?
I had a Belching Beaver Nitro Milk, Mother Earth Chocolate PB and a Big Sky Moose Drool Brown Ale.
Moose Drool is quite tasty but never tried any of the others.
Belching Beaver and Moose Drool? Damn nature, you scary!
Luv Big Sky Trout Slayer too, especially like it when I am fishing.
Pour some into the water to get them going?
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 19, 2014, 09:55:25 AM
Just got a notice I have been selected for a Criminal Jury in the County Court for the end of September.  Oh boy something to look forward to. >:(
Jury duty is always a treat.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 10:15:44 AM
Just got a notice I have been selected for a Criminal Jury in the County Court for the end of September.  Oh boy something to look forward to. >:(
Jury duty is always a treat.
What does that say about my job that I pray for jury duty?  A case that goes on for months with sequestration.  Wonder if there would be time to smoke cigars?  Who wants to flip the banter for me?
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 19, 2014, 10:19:02 AM
Just got a notice I have been selected for a Criminal Jury in the County Court for the end of September.  Oh boy something to look forward to. >:(
Jury duty is always a treat.
What does that say about my job that I pray for jury duty?  A case that goes on for months with sequestration.  Wonder if there would be time to smoke cigars?  Who wants to flip the banter for me?
I nominate Chip.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 10:21:33 AM
Just got a notice I have been selected for a Criminal Jury in the County Court for the end of September.  Oh boy something to look forward to. >:(
Jury duty is always a treat.
What does that say about my job that I pray for jury duty?  A case that goes on for months with sequestration.  Wonder if there would be time to smoke cigars?  Who wants to flip the banter for me?
I nominate Chip.
Doesn't the poor guy have enough to do?  Besides, I'll have the thing automated before jury duty comes along.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 19, 2014, 10:26:41 AM
Just got a notice I have been selected for a Criminal Jury in the County Court for the end of September.  Oh boy something to look forward to. >:(
Jury duty is always a treat.
What does that say about my job that I pray for jury duty?  A case that goes on for months with sequestration.  Wonder if there would be time to smoke cigars?  Who wants to flip the banter for me?
I nominate Chip.
Doesn't the poor guy have enough to do?  Besides, I'll have the thing automated before jury duty comes along.
Well, he's already up early enough. He's up to the task. Haha.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 19, 2014, 10:27:06 AM
Good morning to all .
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 19, 2014, 10:30:01 AM
Isn't it great that we all think so much alike?  Morning Shaun.
We are all on the same page, good mornin Dave!  What smokes did you get in last night with SR. Wacky?
Started with a Nica Rustica, then Honey and Hand Grenades and an Eiroa.
Of course with a proper pairing of fru-fru beers!
Beer list, please?
I had a Belching Beaver Nitro Milk, Mother Earth Chocolate PB and a Big Sky Moose Drool Brown Ale.
Moose Drool is quite tasty but never tried any of the others.
Belching Beaver and Moose Drool? Damn nature, you scary!
Luv Big Sky Trout Slayer too, especially like it when I am fishing.
Pour some into the water to get them going?
More like get me going while they are not biting!
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 19, 2014, 10:31:49 AM
Just got a notice I have been selected for a Criminal Jury in the County Court for the end of September.  Oh boy something to look forward to. >:(
Jury duty is always a treat.
What does that say about my job that I pray for jury duty?  A case that goes on for months with sequestration.  Wonder if there would be time to smoke cigars?  Who wants to flip the banter for me?
I really don't mind serving it is the B.S. you have to deal with doing so.  I hate sitting and it is a pain in the ass to park get into the place and so on......
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 10:33:45 AM
Just got a notice I have been selected for a Criminal Jury in the County Court for the end of September.  Oh boy something to look forward to. >:(
Jury duty is always a treat.
What does that say about my job that I pray for jury duty?  A case that goes on for months with sequestration.  Wonder if there would be time to smoke cigars?  Who wants to flip the banter for me?
I really don't mind serving it is the B.S. you have to deal with doing so.  I hate sitting and it is a pain in the ass to park get into the place and so on......
No explanation needed.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 10:34:38 AM
Good morning to all .
What up, dawg?
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 19, 2014, 10:36:07 AM
Good morning to all .
What up, dawg?
Hey Tony.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 19, 2014, 10:43:25 AM
Good morning to all .
What up, dawg?
Hey Tony.
Mornin guys! Workaference for a little bit longer, should be good to banter this afternoon
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 19, 2014, 10:53:14 AM
Morning, all.  Actually in the office for a bit today.  Nice herf with Dave last night.  And Dan.  Smoked a My Father Connecticut, New World by AJF, and a J. Fuego Connoisseur.  Beers:  Mother Earth PB Stout, Belching Beaver Milk Stout/Nitro, and another PB stout.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 19, 2014, 11:00:12 AM
Morning, all.  Actually in the office for a bit today.  Nice herf with Dave last night.  And Dan.  Smoked a My Father Connecticut, New World by AJF, and a J. Fuego Connoisseur.  Beers:  Mother Earth PB Stout, Belching Beaver Milk Stout/Nitro, and another PB stout.
Morning, Joe. Bigger surprise - you liking the new AJ stick, or Dan showing up?
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 19, 2014, 11:02:30 AM
Morning, all.  Actually in the office for a bit today.  Nice herf with Dave last night.  And Dan.  Smoked a My Father Connecticut, New World by AJF, and a J. Fuego Connoisseur.  Beers:  Mother Earth PB Stout, Belching Beaver Milk Stout/Nitro, and another PB stout.
Mornin Joe!  Thoughts on the MF Conny and New World!
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 19, 2014, 11:02:35 AM
Morning, all.  Actually in the office for a bit today.  Nice herf with Dave last night.  And Dan.  Smoked a My Father Connecticut, New World by AJF, and a J. Fuego Connoisseur.  Beers:  Mother Earth PB Stout, Belching Beaver Milk Stout/Nitro, and another PB stout.
Morning, Joe. Bigger surprise - you liking the new AJ stick, or Dan showing up?

Both were surprising.  That new AJ was nice, though.  Cheaper than I'd guessed it costing.  I'd grab some on the jam if/when they show up:  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/84017/new-world-by-aj-fernandez/
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 11:06:19 AM
Hey Joe.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 11:07:46 AM
Morning, all.  Actually in the office for a bit today.  Nice herf with Dave last night.  And Dan.  Smoked a My Father Connecticut, New World by AJF, and a J. Fuego Connoisseur.  Beers:  Mother Earth PB Stout, Belching Beaver Milk Stout/Nitro, and another PB stout.
Morning, Joe. Bigger surprise - you liking the new AJ stick, or Dan showing up?
I think it was, Joe liking Dan.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 19, 2014, 11:08:46 AM
Morning, all.  Actually in the office for a bit today.  Nice herf with Dave last night.  And Dan.  Smoked a My Father Connecticut, New World by AJF, and a J. Fuego Connoisseur.  Beers:  Mother Earth PB Stout, Belching Beaver Milk Stout/Nitro, and another PB stout.
Mornin Joe!  Thoughts on the MF Conny and New World!

Well, just posted that I liked the AJ.  Rich tobacco, little bit of chocolate.  Kinda tough to pick out flavors in a B&M - lots of smoke around me, second cigar of the evening, conversation, etc.  I also really liked the MF Connie.  Little milder than the regular MFs, which I liked.  Pepper but not overwhelming (or at least not as much as I'd thought there'd be).
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 19, 2014, 11:09:57 AM
Morning, all.  Actually in the office for a bit today.  Nice herf with Dave last night.  And Dan.  Smoked a My Father Connecticut, New World by AJF, and a J. Fuego Connoisseur.  Beers:  Mother Earth PB Stout, Belching Beaver Milk Stout/Nitro, and another PB stout.
Morning, Joe. Bigger surprise - you liking the new AJ stick, or Dan showing up?

Both were surprising.  That new AJ was nice, though.  Cheaper than I'd guessed it costing.  I'd grab some on the jam if/when they show up:  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/84017/new-world-by-aj-fernandez/
Think it's supposed to be some kind of value offering from him.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 19, 2014, 11:10:47 AM
Hey Joe.

Hey Tony.  Long time no chat, relatively speaking.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 19, 2014, 11:11:26 AM
Morning, all.  Actually in the office for a bit today.  Nice herf with Dave last night.  And Dan.  Smoked a My Father Connecticut, New World by AJF, and a J. Fuego Connoisseur.  Beers:  Mother Earth PB Stout, Belching Beaver Milk Stout/Nitro, and another PB stout.
Morning, Joe. Bigger surprise - you liking the new AJ stick, or Dan showing up?

Both were surprising.  That new AJ was nice, though.  Cheaper than I'd guessed it costing.  I'd grab some on the jam if/when they show up:  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/84017/new-world-by-aj-fernandez/
Think it's supposed to be some kind of value offering from him.

Can't believe I'm saying this but Pete Johnson should take notes.  I did not think it tasted like a 'value' cigar.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 11:11:59 AM
Morning, all.  Actually in the office for a bit today.  Nice herf with Dave last night.  And Dan.  Smoked a My Father Connecticut, New World by AJF, and a J. Fuego Connoisseur.  Beers:  Mother Earth PB Stout, Belching Beaver Milk Stout/Nitro, and another PB stout.
Mornin Joe!  Thoughts on the MF Conny and New World!

Well, just posted that I liked the AJ.  Rich tobacco, little bit of chocolate.  Kinda tough to pick out flavors in a B&M - lots of smoke around me, second cigar of the evening, conversation, etc.  I also really liked the MF Connie.  Little milder than the regular MFs, which I liked.  Pepper but not overwhelming (or at least not as much as I'd thought there'd be).
It IS Tuesday, isn't it?
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 19, 2014, 11:12:17 AM
Morning, all.  Actually in the office for a bit today.  Nice herf with Dave last night.  And Dan.  Smoked a My Father Connecticut, New World by AJF, and a J. Fuego Connoisseur.  Beers:  Mother Earth PB Stout, Belching Beaver Milk Stout/Nitro, and another PB stout.
Morning, Joe. Bigger surprise - you liking the new AJ stick, or Dan showing up?

Both were surprising.  That new AJ was nice, though.  Cheaper than I'd guessed it costing.  I'd grab some on the jam if/when they show up:  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/84017/new-world-by-aj-fernandez/
Think it's supposed to be some kind of value offering from him.
Value being a relevant term, I suppose.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 19, 2014, 11:12:47 AM
Morning, all.  Actually in the office for a bit today.  Nice herf with Dave last night.  And Dan.  Smoked a My Father Connecticut, New World by AJF, and a J. Fuego Connoisseur.  Beers:  Mother Earth PB Stout, Belching Beaver Milk Stout/Nitro, and another PB stout.
Morning, Joe. Bigger surprise - you liking the new AJ stick, or Dan showing up?

Both were surprising.  That new AJ was nice, though.  Cheaper than I'd guessed it costing.  I'd grab some on the jam if/when they show up:  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/84017/new-world-by-aj-fernandez/
Think it's supposed to be some kind of value offering from him.

Can't believe I'm saying this but Pete Johnson should take notes.  I did not think it tasted like a 'value' cigar.
WTF is happening here today?!?
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 11:15:19 AM
Morning, all.  Actually in the office for a bit today.  Nice herf with Dave last night.  And Dan.  Smoked a My Father Connecticut, New World by AJF, and a J. Fuego Connoisseur.  Beers:  Mother Earth PB Stout, Belching Beaver Milk Stout/Nitro, and another PB stout.
Morning, Joe. Bigger surprise - you liking the new AJ stick, or Dan showing up?

Both were surprising.  That new AJ was nice, though.  Cheaper than I'd guessed it costing.  I'd grab some on the jam if/when they show up:  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/84017/new-world-by-aj-fernandez/
Think it's supposed to be some kind of value offering from him.

Can't believe I'm saying this but Pete Johnson should take notes.  I did not think it tasted like a 'value' cigar.
WTF is happening here today?!?
I'm about to flip this to Wednesday.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 19, 2014, 11:16:37 AM
Morning, all.  Actually in the office for a bit today.  Nice herf with Dave last night.  And Dan.  Smoked a My Father Connecticut, New World by AJF, and a J. Fuego Connoisseur.  Beers:  Mother Earth PB Stout, Belching Beaver Milk Stout/Nitro, and another PB stout.
Mornin Joe!  Thoughts on the MF Conny and New World!

Well, just posted that I liked the AJ.  Rich tobacco, little bit of chocolate.  Kinda tough to pick out flavors in a B&M - lots of smoke around me, second cigar of the evening, conversation, etc.  I also really liked the MF Connie.  Little milder than the regular MFs, which I liked.  Pepper but not overwhelming (or at least not as much as I'd thought there'd be).
It IS Tuesday, isn't it?

Been so damn crazy with this new schedule that I'm having a tough time keeping track of what day it is.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 19, 2014, 11:17:56 AM
Morning, all.  Actually in the office for a bit today.  Nice herf with Dave last night.  And Dan.  Smoked a My Father Connecticut, New World by AJF, and a J. Fuego Connoisseur.  Beers:  Mother Earth PB Stout, Belching Beaver Milk Stout/Nitro, and another PB stout.
Morning, Joe. Bigger surprise - you liking the new AJ stick, or Dan showing up?

Both were surprising.  That new AJ was nice, though.  Cheaper than I'd guessed it costing.  I'd grab some on the jam if/when they show up:  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/84017/new-world-by-aj-fernandez/
Think it's supposed to be some kind of value offering from him.
Value being a relevant term, I suppose.

Naturally.  I think that anything you can get any day of the week for $5, even if you do have to buy a 5-pack, counts as value.  Sure, 10 EPC NWCs for $30 is 'value' but you can't buy them whenever you want.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 11:18:16 AM
Morning, all.  Actually in the office for a bit today.  Nice herf with Dave last night.  And Dan.  Smoked a My Father Connecticut, New World by AJF, and a J. Fuego Connoisseur.  Beers:  Mother Earth PB Stout, Belching Beaver Milk Stout/Nitro, and another PB stout.
Mornin Joe!  Thoughts on the MF Conny and New World!

Well, just posted that I liked the AJ.  Rich tobacco, little bit of chocolate.  Kinda tough to pick out flavors in a B&M - lots of smoke around me, second cigar of the evening, conversation, etc.  I also really liked the MF Connie.  Little milder than the regular MFs, which I liked.  Pepper but not overwhelming (or at least not as much as I'd thought there'd be).
It IS Tuesday, isn't it?

Been so damn crazy with this new schedule that I'm having a tough time keeping track of what day it is.
If Scott is lurking, no doubt he's resorted to drinking.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 19, 2014, 11:28:47 AM
[...]

Sounds good to me.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 11:30:42 AM
[...]

No one will judge you if you start loading up on Bloody Caesars at 8:30 in the morning.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 19, 2014, 11:33:07 AM
Dave what did you think of Dan the man?
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 11:36:48 AM
Dave what did you think of Dan the man?
I know you didn't ask me but I've met Dan when he was in NYC a while back.  He was a great guy.  Then again, I didn't hang out with him long enough for him to get on my nerves.  I'm sure we hung out long enough for him to realize I'm a douche.  I had that effect on mweber too.  It's a talent.  :)
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 19, 2014, 11:38:43 AM
Dave what did you think of Dan the man?
I know you didn't ask me but I've met Dan when he was in NYC a while back.  He was a great guy.  Then again, I didn't hang out with him long enough for him to get on my nerves.  I'm sure we hung out long enough for him to realize I'm a douche.  I had that effect on mweber too.  It's a talent.  :)

He's a very nice guy.  That part was never in question.

This is the worst Tuesday ever.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 19, 2014, 11:41:56 AM
Dave what did you think of Dan the man?
I know you didn't ask me but I've met Dan when he was in NYC a while back.  He was a great guy.  Then again, I didn't hang out with him long enough for him to get on my nerves.  I'm sure we hung out long enough for him to realize I'm a douche.  I had that effect on mweber too.  It's a talent.  :)
LOL, he sounds like nice guy to me.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 19, 2014, 11:42:54 AM
Little Cleveland Dave humor...
http://larrybrownsports.com/football/johnny-manziel-middle-finger-memes/238804 (http://larrybrownsports.com/football/johnny-manziel-middle-finger-memes/238804)
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 19, 2014, 11:43:12 AM
Dave what did you think of Dan the man?
I know you didn't ask me but I've met Dan when he was in NYC a while back.  He was a great guy.  Then again, I didn't hang out with him long enough for him to get on my nerves.  I'm sure we hung out long enough for him to realize I'm a douche.  I had that effect on mweber too.  It's a talent.  :)

He's a very nice guy.  That part was never in question.

This is the worst Tuesday ever.
WTF , Joe this is Tuesday.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 19, 2014, 11:44:25 AM
Dave what did you think of Dan the man?
I know you didn't ask me but I've met Dan when he was in NYC a while back.  He was a great guy.  Then again, I didn't hang out with him long enough for him to get on my nerves.  I'm sure we hung out long enough for him to realize I'm a douche.  I had that effect on mweber too.  It's a talent.  :)

He's a very nice guy.  That part was never in question.

This is the worst Tuesday ever.
That last line actually made me laugh out loud.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 19, 2014, 11:44:35 AM
Dave what did you think of Dan the man?
Dan is just fine.  He's been with us on a number of other visits to SD.  Glad he came out for the evening.  Very proud Papa.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 19, 2014, 11:45:12 AM
Little Cleveland Dave humor...
http://larrybrownsports.com/football/johnny-manziel-middle-finger-memes/238804 (http://larrybrownsports.com/football/johnny-manziel-middle-finger-memes/238804)
The one where he's Stone Cold might be my favorite.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 19, 2014, 11:45:58 AM
Dave what did you think of Dan the man?
I know you didn't ask me but I've met Dan when he was in NYC a while back.  He was a great guy.  Then again, I didn't hang out with him long enough for him to get on my nerves.  I'm sure we hung out long enough for him to realize I'm a douche.  I had that effect on mweber too.  It's a talent.  :)

He's a very nice guy.  That part was never in question.

This is the worst Tuesday ever.
Yup, and evening with nice cigars, great beer and fair company has unfortunately put you in a very good mood.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 19, 2014, 11:46:31 AM
Dave what did you think of Dan the man?
I know you didn't ask me but I've met Dan when he was in NYC a while back.  He was a great guy.  Then again, I didn't hang out with him long enough for him to get on my nerves.  I'm sure we hung out long enough for him to realize I'm a douche.  I had that effect on mweber too.  It's a talent.  :)

He's a very nice guy.  That part was never in question.

This is the worst Tuesday ever.
Yup, and evening with nice cigars, great beer and fair company has unfortunately put you in a very good mood.
Enough with the camaraderie guys, GFYs!
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 19, 2014, 11:48:38 AM
I smoked a great cigar last night , a Bolivar Pc, just great from start to finish,  a gift from Dave oy .
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 19, 2014, 11:54:20 AM
Dave what did you think of Dan the man?
I know you didn't ask me but I've met Dan when he was in NYC a while back.  He was a great guy.  Then again, I didn't hang out with him long enough for him to get on my nerves.  I'm sure we hung out long enough for him to realize I'm a douche.  I had that effect on mweber too.  It's a talent.  :)

He's a very nice guy.  That part was never in question.

This is the worst Tuesday ever.
Yup, and evening with nice cigars, great beer and fair company has unfortunately put you in a very good mood.

Not to mention that riveting Browns-Redskins game.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 19, 2014, 11:57:21 AM
Dave what did you think of Dan the man?
I know you didn't ask me but I've met Dan when he was in NYC a while back.  He was a great guy.  Then again, I didn't hang out with him long enough for him to get on my nerves.  I'm sure we hung out long enough for him to realize I'm a douche.  I had that effect on mweber too.  It's a talent.  :)

He's a very nice guy.  That part was never in question.

This is the worst Tuesday ever.
Yup, and evening with nice cigars, great beer and fair company has unfortunately put you in a very good mood.
Enough with the camaraderie guys, GFYs!
Not to worry, it won't last!
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 19, 2014, 12:01:51 PM
Dave what did you think of Dan the man?
I know you didn't ask me but I've met Dan when he was in NYC a while back.  He was a great guy.  Then again, I didn't hang out with him long enough for him to get on my nerves.  I'm sure we hung out long enough for him to realize I'm a douche.  I had that effect on mweber too.  It's a talent.  :)

He's a very nice guy.  That part was never in question.

This is the worst Tuesday ever.
Yup, and evening with nice cigars, great beer and fair company has unfortunately put you in a very good mood.

Not to mention that riveting Browns-Redskins game.
We did have Johnny Football give us the FB...I mean finger, and the Brown's third string QB was the best of the evening.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 19, 2014, 12:03:19 PM
Dave what did you think of Dan the man?
I know you didn't ask me but I've met Dan when he was in NYC a while back.  He was a great guy.  Then again, I didn't hang out with him long enough for him to get on my nerves.  I'm sure we hung out long enough for him to realize I'm a douche.  I had that effect on mweber too.  It's a talent.  :)

He's a very nice guy.  That part was never in question.

This is the worst Tuesday ever.
Yup, and evening with nice cigars, great beer and fair company has unfortunately put you in a very good mood.

Not to mention that riveting Browns-Redskins game.
What a fucking turd that was. Yeesh.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: DesertRat on August 19, 2014, 12:05:16 PM
Curtain is up! Mornin' folks. GFY....it's Tuesday.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 19, 2014, 12:05:31 PM
Curtain is up! Mornin' folks. GFY....it's Tuesday.
Aww yeah, GFY Dusty D!
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 19, 2014, 12:07:23 PM
Curtain is up! Mornin' folks. GFY....it's Tuesday.

Well hello there, Dave.  Dan somehow thought it was you coming last night, and not Jersey/Travellin Dave.  So that was odd.

Starting to get warmed up...
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 19, 2014, 12:10:57 PM
Curtain is up! Mornin' folks. GFY....it's Tuesday.

Well hello there, Dave.  Dan somehow thought it was you coming last night, and not Jersey/Travellin Dave.  So that was odd.

Starting to get warmed up...
Take your time....don't want to pull anything.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 19, 2014, 12:18:13 PM
Curtain is up! Mornin' folks. GFY....it's Tuesday.
Dusty! Careful, it's been a very lovey dovey Tuesday here so far.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 19, 2014, 12:20:48 PM
Curtain is up! Mornin' folks. GFY....it's Tuesday.
Dusty! Careful, it's been a very lovey dovey Tuesday here so far.

Already got an email from him... curtain's down again.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 19, 2014, 12:21:04 PM
nuts have been plentiful today.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 19, 2014, 12:22:05 PM
Good morning Side Boobs....!
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 19, 2014, 12:22:50 PM
nuts have been plentiful today.
You are going to be missing your nuts in a week!
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 19, 2014, 12:23:23 PM
Curtain is up! Mornin' folks. GFY....it's Tuesday.
Dusty! Careful, it's been a very lovey dovey Tuesday here so far.

Already got an email from him... curtain's down again.
LALTS
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 19, 2014, 12:26:12 PM
Good morning Side Boobs....!
Mornin!!
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 19, 2014, 12:28:51 PM
nuts have been plentiful today.
You are going to be missing your nuts in a week!
shit, my nuts have been about useless since I got married.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 19, 2014, 12:42:30 PM
nuts have been plentiful today.
You are going to be missing your nuts in a week!
shit, my nuts have been about useless since I got married.
You forget about the last couple of Fridays already?
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 19, 2014, 12:42:45 PM
Later I'll be enjoying a delicious bowl of tobacco from my brand new Drug Store Pipe, and Drug Store Tobacco, that my wonderful wife thoughtfully bought me...!!!  I already know what your thinking... How can a guy like me, that's always low on cash, be able to splurge $9.00 for a brand new pipe and a 1/2 pound of drug store tobacco....?  Well, I just have to give full credit to my wife..!  Eat your hearts out guys..., because I'll be Huck Finn'ing it...!!!   :o
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 19, 2014, 12:46:59 PM
Later I'll be enjoying a delicious bowl of tobacco from my brand new Drug Store Pipe, and Drug Store Tobacco, that my wonderful wife thoughtfully bought me...!!!  I already know what your thinking... How can a guy like me, that's always low on cash, be able to splurge $9.00 for a brand new pipe and a 1/2 pound of drug store tobacco....?  Well, I just have to give full credit to my wife..!  Eat your hearts out guys..., because I'll be Huck Finn'ing it...!!!   :o

I wasn't thinking that.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 19, 2014, 12:47:09 PM
nuts have been plentiful today.
You are going to be missing your nuts in a week!
shit, my nuts have been about useless since I got married.
You forget about the last couple of Fridays already?

I didn't really need my nuts for that.
lol.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 19, 2014, 12:48:21 PM
replied to your message BD.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 19, 2014, 12:49:16 PM
Later I'll be enjoying a delicious bowl of tobacco from my brand new Drug Store Pipe, and Drug Store Tobacco, that my wonderful wife thoughtfully bought me...!!!  I already know what your thinking... How can a guy like me, that's always low on cash, be able to splurge $9.00 for a brand new pipe and a 1/2 pound of drug store tobacco....?  Well, I just have to give full credit to my wife..!  Eat your hearts out guys..., because I'll be Huck Finn'ing it...!!!   :o

I wasn't thinking that.
+CVS
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 19, 2014, 12:49:31 PM
Later I'll be enjoying a delicious bowl of tobacco from my brand new Drug Store Pipe, and Drug Store Tobacco, that my wonderful wife thoughtfully bought me...!!!  I already know what your thinking... How can a guy like me, that's always low on cash, be able to splurge $9.00 for a brand new pipe and a 1/2 pound of drug store tobacco....?  Well, I just have to give full credit to my wife..!  Eat your hearts out guys..., because I'll be Huck Finn'ing it...!!!   :o

I wasn't thinking that.
neither was I.

Huck Finn'ing it? that's a new one on me.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 19, 2014, 12:52:04 PM
Urban Dictionary:
huckfinning:
Taking someone on as a fuck buddy, or having sex with one's fuck buddy.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 19, 2014, 12:52:40 PM
replied to your message BD.
I'm on it Dean...!!!  And don't forget get to stop at Florida... We don't want to see ya on the news trying to swim to Cuba... :)
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 19, 2014, 12:53:30 PM
back to my nuts.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 19, 2014, 12:55:54 PM
Urban Dictionary:
huckfinning:
Taking someone on as a fuck buddy, or having sex with one's fuck buddy.
OK so whose are you doing?
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 19, 2014, 12:56:58 PM
replied to your message BD.
I'm on it Dean...!!!  And don't forget get to stop at Florida... We don't want to see ya on the news trying to swim to Cuba... :)
Just 8 more days and we can be enjoying the travel tales of Huck Finn Dean.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 19, 2014, 12:58:38 PM
nuts have been plentiful today.
You are going to be missing your nuts in a week!
We are the ones that are going to miss his nuts what the hell are we going to have to laugh about?
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 19, 2014, 01:00:33 PM
Later I'll be enjoying a delicious bowl of tobacco from my brand new Drug Store Pipe, and Drug Store Tobacco, that my wonderful wife thoughtfully bought me...!!!  I already know what your thinking... How can a guy like me, that's always low on cash, be able to splurge $9.00 for a brand new pipe and a 1/2 pound of drug store tobacco....?  Well, I just have to give full credit to my wife..!  Eat your hearts out guys..., because I'll be Huck Finn'ing it...!!!   :o

I wasn't thinking that.
A Missouri Meerschaum corncob pipe, along with 8 oz. of Admiral's Choice Cherry Cavendish from Virginia.  Actually the corn pipes are very well known and liked, and the Admiral's Choice is Tobacco is rated pretty good for Aromatic Tobacco's.  The tobacco is one of their top sellers and very fresh. She plucked it right out of the clearance bin... :)
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 19, 2014, 01:01:06 PM
nuts have been plentiful today.
You are going to be missing your nuts in a week!
shit, my nuts have been about useless since I got married.
Wrong nuts!
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 19, 2014, 01:02:00 PM
Later I'll be enjoying a delicious bowl of tobacco from my brand new Drug Store Pipe, and Drug Store Tobacco, that my wonderful wife thoughtfully bought me...!!!  I already know what your thinking... How can a guy like me, that's always low on cash, be able to splurge $9.00 for a brand new pipe and a 1/2 pound of drug store tobacco....?  Well, I just have to give full credit to my wife..!  Eat your hearts out guys..., because I'll be Huck Finn'ing it...!!!   :o

I wasn't thinking that.
A Missouri Meerschaum corncob pipe, along with 8 oz. of Admiral's Choice Cherry Cavendish from Virginia.  Actually the corn pipes are very well known and liked, and the Admiral's Choice is Tobacco is rated pretty good for Aromatic Tobacco's.  The tobacco is one of their top sellers and very fresh. She plucked it right out of the clearance bin... :)

I don't smoke pipe baccy very much at all but I'd like to get back in to it.  I have three or four cobs and really like them!  Very low maintenance, no break-in required, and cheap enough that they're worry-free, too.  Break it or lose it, who cares?
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 19, 2014, 01:03:51 PM
Urban Dictionary:
huckfinning:
Taking someone on as a fuck buddy, or having sex with one's fuck buddy.
Geeez, I guess I'll be getting more out of the pipe than I thought...
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 19, 2014, 01:04:22 PM
Later I'll be enjoying a delicious bowl of tobacco from my brand new Drug Store Pipe, and Drug Store Tobacco, that my wonderful wife thoughtfully bought me...!!!  I already know what your thinking... How can a guy like me, that's always low on cash, be able to splurge $9.00 for a brand new pipe and a 1/2 pound of drug store tobacco....?  Well, I just have to give full credit to my wife..!  Eat your hearts out guys..., because I'll be Huck Finn'ing it...!!!   :o

I wasn't thinking that.
And I am not jealous as I sit here and eat a 7-11 sandwich at my desk while posting on a fucking old fart cigar banter!  Jeez I am getting old.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 19, 2014, 01:05:15 PM
Urban Dictionary:
huckfinning:
Taking someone on as a fuck buddy, or having sex with one's fuck buddy.
OK so whose are you doing?
personally I'd rather not know the answer to that.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 19, 2014, 01:09:16 PM
[...]

Used to smoke one my self ocassionally back long ago and quite enjoyed it not sure why I quit.  Had a good tobaccy shop near my house with some excellent blends that always smelled good and just started trying a few when I would cigar shop.  All that before Al even invented the internet and the NSA just listened in on the enemy.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 19, 2014, 01:11:53 PM
[...]

Same here Dave, "long ago" being relative.  My favorite shop here in town has an excellent pipe baccy selection, and I really do enjoy pipe baccy.  For a while I was smoking a pipe almost every day on lunch breaks at work.  I should get back in to that!  I always liked how you could buy such a wide variety of tobaccos for very little money.  Premium tins are only $8-$12 or so and they last a long time.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 19, 2014, 01:11:53 PM
Later I'll be enjoying a delicious bowl of tobacco from my brand new Drug Store Pipe, and Drug Store Tobacco, that my wonderful wife thoughtfully bought me...!!!  I already know what your thinking... How can a guy like me, that's always low on cash, be able to splurge $9.00 for a brand new pipe and a 1/2 pound of drug store tobacco....?  Well, I just have to give full credit to my wife..!  Eat your hearts out guys..., because I'll be Huck Finn'ing it...!!!   :o

I wasn't thinking that.
A Missouri Meerschaum corncob pipe, along with 8 oz. of Admiral's Choice Cherry Cavendish from Virginia.  Actually the corn pipes are very well known and liked, and the Admiral's Choice is Tobacco is rated pretty good for Aromatic Tobacco's.  The tobacco is one of their top sellers and very fresh. She plucked it right out of the clearance bin... :)
Good choices, I have the regular and bent from Aristocob http://aristocob.com/COUNTRY-GENTLEMAN-Black-Finish-New-Missouri-Meerschaum-Corn-Cob-Pipe-P715351.aspx (http://aristocob.com/COUNTRY-GENTLEMAN-Black-Finish-New-Missouri-Meerschaum-Corn-Cob-Pipe-P715351.aspx)
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 19, 2014, 01:11:56 PM
Later I'll be enjoying a delicious bowl of tobacco from my brand new Drug Store Pipe, and Drug Store Tobacco, that my wonderful wife thoughtfully bought me...!!!  I already know what your thinking... How can a guy like me, that's always low on cash, be able to splurge $9.00 for a brand new pipe and a 1/2 pound of drug store tobacco....?  Well, I just have to give full credit to my wife..!  Eat your hearts out guys..., because I'll be Huck Finn'ing it...!!!   :o
I wasn't thinking that.
And I am not jealous as I sit here and eat a 7-11 sandwich at my desk while posting on a fucking old fart cigar banter!  Jeez I am getting old.
If you need help signing up on line for Social Security, just let me know.  You can borrow my notes...!

Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 19, 2014, 01:13:32 PM
CI is improving got my last order yesterday - only 8 days!
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 19, 2014, 01:13:53 PM
Later I'll be enjoying a delicious bowl of tobacco from my brand new Drug Store Pipe, and Drug Store Tobacco, that my wonderful wife thoughtfully bought me...!!!  I already know what your thinking... How can a guy like me, that's always low on cash, be able to splurge $9.00 for a brand new pipe and a 1/2 pound of drug store tobacco....?  Well, I just have to give full credit to my wife..!  Eat your hearts out guys..., because I'll be Huck Finn'ing it...!!!   :o
I wasn't thinking that.
And I am not jealous as I sit here and eat a 7-11 sandwich at my desk while posting on a fucking old fart cigar banter!  Jeez I am getting old.
If you need help signing up on line for Social Security, just let me know.  You can borrow my notes...!

Thanks, but if you're able to sit at a computer and type out coherent thoughts by the time I'm eligible for social security, I'll be surprised.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 19, 2014, 01:14:25 PM
Later I'll be enjoying a delicious bowl of tobacco from my brand new Drug Store Pipe, and Drug Store Tobacco, that my wonderful wife thoughtfully bought me...!!!  I already know what your thinking... How can a guy like me, that's always low on cash, be able to splurge $9.00 for a brand new pipe and a 1/2 pound of drug store tobacco....?  Well, I just have to give full credit to my wife..!  Eat your hearts out guys..., because I'll be Huck Finn'ing it...!!!   :o
I wasn't thinking that.
And I am not jealous as I sit here and eat a 7-11 sandwich at my desk while posting on a fucking old fart cigar banter!  Jeez I am getting old.
If you need help signing up on line for Social Security, just let me know.  You can borrow my notes...!
Not yet but maybe next year about this time!
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 19, 2014, 01:17:49 PM
My cob 'collection' here at the office...

Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 19, 2014, 01:18:43 PM
[...]

The wife told me this weekend that one day, she's buying me a long-ass Gandalf looking pipe. Won't be huckfinnin with that thing, that's for sure.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 19, 2014, 01:19:21 PM
[...]

I have to admit, "it is a challenge...!"
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 19, 2014, 01:21:11 PM
[...]

I have "The Gandalf" pipe :)   http://www.smokingpipes.com/pipes/new/savinelli/moreinfo.cfm?Product_ID=143222 (http://www.smokingpipes.com/pipes/new/savinelli/moreinfo.cfm?Product_ID=143222)
(http://assets.smokingpipes.com/images/products-hr/002-033-16782.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 19, 2014, 01:22:14 PM
Later I'll be enjoying a delicious bowl of tobacco from my brand new Drug Store Pipe, and Drug Store Tobacco, that my wonderful wife thoughtfully bought me...!!!  I already know what your thinking... How can a guy like me, that's always low on cash, be able to splurge $9.00 for a brand new pipe and a 1/2 pound of drug store tobacco....?  Well, I just have to give full credit to my wife..!  Eat your hearts out guys..., because I'll be Huck Finn'ing it...!!!   :o
You gonna grow your hair out for that?

I wasn't thinking that.
A Missouri Meerschaum corncob pipe, along with 8 oz. of Admiral's Choice Cherry Cavendish from Virginia.  Actually the corn pipes are very well known and liked, and the Admiral's Choice is Tobacco is rated pretty good for Aromatic Tobacco's.  The tobacco is one of their top sellers and very fresh. She plucked it right out of the clearance bin... :)
Good choices, I have the regular and bent from Aristocob http://aristocob.com/COUNTRY-GENTLEMAN-Black-Finish-New-Missouri-Meerschaum-Corn-Cob-Pipe-P715351.aspx (http://aristocob.com/COUNTRY-GENTLEMAN-Black-Finish-New-Missouri-Meerschaum-Corn-Cob-Pipe-P715351.aspx)
The wife told me this weekend that one day, she's buying me a long-ass Gandalf looking pipe. Won't be huckfinnin with that thing, that's for sure.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 19, 2014, 01:25:12 PM
[...]

The only thing I'll be growing is a gray beard.....  Actually, I'd make a great Santa Clause..!
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 19, 2014, 01:25:56 PM
[...]

Need it a little longer, don't you think?
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 19, 2014, 01:32:53 PM
[...]

LOL! So absurd! Mine is their Gandalfo model, mad they changed the name.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 19, 2014, 01:33:34 PM
[...]

Better get to growing and get to the Mall this year before they outlaw Santa too.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 19, 2014, 01:37:54 PM
[...]

Score.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 01:52:59 PM
Here's my work stash:  (http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/08/19/437317b4480f70abef2bfef9ed78c669.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 19, 2014, 01:55:47 PM
Here's my work stash:  (http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/08/19/437317b4480f70abef2bfef9ed78c669.jpg)
That's quite the stash. No wonder you're always in fear of a re-org. ;)
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 01:58:39 PM
Here's my work stash:  (http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/08/19/437317b4480f70abef2bfef9ed78c669.jpg)
That's quite the stash. No wonder you're always in fear of a re-org. ;)
What?  It's just one drawer.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 19, 2014, 01:59:11 PM
Here's my work stash:  (http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/08/19/437317b4480f70abef2bfef9ed78c669.jpg)

Sweet!!  Don't have much pipe baccy here, just some Mississippi Mud and some Dunhill Nightcap.  Also some remnants of a couple Boswell aromatic tobaccos that I didn't particularly care for.  Nothing offensive about them just don't taste anything like they smell.  That's the unfortunate thing about most of the aromatic pipe tobaccos I've had.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 02:00:55 PM
It's a crappy picture but you get the gist.  I don't have any pipe gear at home.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 19, 2014, 02:04:45 PM
Here's my work stash:  (http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/08/19/437317b4480f70abef2bfef9ed78c669.jpg)
That's quite the stash. No wonder you're always in fear of a re-org. ;)
What?  It's just one drawer.
Holy Macaroni...!!!
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 19, 2014, 02:05:10 PM
I think I'll take a little break.... See ya's later.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 19, 2014, 02:13:47 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 02:16:32 PM
Just went back and checked, I haven't smoked a pipe in 3 months.  And before that, it had been 4 months.  I've gotta heck of a lot of tobacco/pipes for the amount of pipe smoking I do.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 02:17:53 PM
Hazzuh!
Later, bud.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 19, 2014, 02:23:28 PM
Hazzuh!
See ya Davey!
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 19, 2014, 02:26:19 PM
[...]

Maybe it's named after the Pope's model used at his retreat.  Either that or concern over trademark and such.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 19, 2014, 02:27:03 PM
Good Day Mr. Dave of the dimpled ball.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 19, 2014, 02:27:22 PM
Woohoo!  Just got a text that I won a 262 cigar sampler from Slippery Rock.  Don't know a thing about this particular cigar but ya can't beat the price.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 19, 2014, 02:28:11 PM
Woohoo!  Just got a text that I won a 262 cigar sampler from Slippery Rock.  Don't know a thing about this particular cigar but ya can't beat the price.
GFY!
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 19, 2014, 02:30:49 PM
Here's my work stash:  (http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/08/19/437317b4480f70abef2bfef9ed78c669.jpg)
Anything from Colorado in there?
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 19, 2014, 02:35:43 PM
Welcome To The Grand Opening of Tony's Famous Pipe Smoking Site
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 02:36:38 PM
Woohoo!  Just got a text that I won a 262 cigar sampler from Slippery Rock.  Don't know a thing about this particular cigar but ya can't beat the price.
Woohoo!  I entered too but haven't heard back so I guess that means I didn't win?
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 02:37:30 PM
Here's my work stash:  (http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/08/19/437317b4480f70abef2bfef9ed78c669.jpg)
Anything from Colorado in there?
Not my thing.  Anymore.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 19, 2014, 02:37:46 PM
Woohoo!  Just got a text that I won a 262 cigar sampler from Slippery Rock.  Don't know a thing about this particular cigar but ya can't beat the price.
Woohoo!  I entered too but haven't heard back so I guess that means I didn't win?

No clue.  The last time I'd entered there text contest (where you had to be one of the first to reply), I got a response later in the day that I had not won.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 02:41:04 PM
Woohoo!  Just got a text that I won a 262 cigar sampler from Slippery Rock.  Don't know a thing about this particular cigar but ya can't beat the price.
Woohoo!  I entered too but haven't heard back so I guess that means I didn't win?

No clue.  The last time I'd entered there text contest (where you had to be one of the first to reply), I got a response later in the day that I had not won.
+1.   I responded within a minute with the 262.  But I don't think it mattered.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 19, 2014, 02:48:48 PM
Woohoo!  Just got a text that I won a 262 cigar sampler from Slippery Rock.  Don't know a thing about this particular cigar but ya can't beat the price.
Woohoo!  I entered too but haven't heard back so I guess that means I didn't win?

No clue.  The last time I'd entered there text contest (where you had to be one of the first to reply), I got a response later in the day that I had not won.
+1.   I responded within a minute with the 262.  But I don't think it mattered.
Yeah I think this one was a drawing
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 19, 2014, 02:52:47 PM
Here's my work stash:  (http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/08/19/437317b4480f70abef2bfef9ed78c669.jpg)
Anything from Colorado in there?
Not my thing.  Anymore.
You can have Oy sell it for you.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 19, 2014, 03:03:42 PM
Just completed my annual required mandatory B.S. IT Security Training passing the extensive exam with a score of 85!  Whooopeeeee must not have learned much as I am on here fuking off already.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 19, 2014, 03:17:14 PM
I've had enough fun for one day, time to head home.  Have a great afternoon, all.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 19, 2014, 03:18:29 PM
outta the nut house and at the golf course.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 19, 2014, 03:19:54 PM
I've had enough fun for one day, time to head home.  Have a great afternoon, all.
Hell it is just lunch time there, can't quit yet!
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 19, 2014, 03:20:34 PM
outta the nut house and at the golf course.
Must be nice I got another hour in this nut house.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 03:20:47 PM
Just completed my annual required mandatory B.S. IT Security Training passing the extensive exam with a score of 85!  Whooopeeeee must not have learned much as I am on here fuking off already.
Oh shit, that reminds me to do mine.  Ahhhh, maybe tomorrow.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 19, 2014, 03:20:50 PM
outta the nut house and at the golf course.
Trading the nuts for the balls.....drive on Dean!
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 03:21:29 PM
I've had enough fun for one day, time to head home.  Have a great afternoon, all.
Later, Joe.  Thanks for stopping in for a spell.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 19, 2014, 03:23:15 PM
Just completed my annual required mandatory B.S. IT Security Training passing the extensive exam with a score of 85!  Whooopeeeee must not have learned much as I am on here fuking off already.
Can't help the helpless!
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 19, 2014, 03:57:42 PM
Just saw a L'Atelier Surrogates "Satin Glove"....another one too big unfortunately.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 04:07:22 PM
Just saw a L'Atelier Surrogates "Satin Glove"....another one too big unfortunately.
Actually a bit smaller RG than a traditional churchill.  I'd smoke it.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 19, 2014, 04:12:54 PM
Just saw a L'Atelier Surrogates "Satin Glove"....another one too big unfortunately.
TWTDS
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 04:22:43 PM
Think I'm getting ready to head on out with a short smoke from the largest island in the Caribbean.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 19, 2014, 04:22:54 PM
Just saw a L'Atelier Surrogates "Satin Glove"....another one too big unfortunately.
TWTDS
Another party heard from....afternoon CB.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 19, 2014, 04:27:24 PM
Think I'm getting ready to head on out with a short smoke from the largest island in the Caribbean.
Aren't you special!
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: tcarblu on August 19, 2014, 04:32:29 PM
CVS closing out tobacco products. Just picked up a tin of 10 Romeo's (RyJ) for $3.91. They have cigars, pipes, pipe tobacco, and cigs, mostly 75% off.  Just an FYI. Most is usual drugstore type stuff and brands.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 04:33:30 PM
Think I'm getting ready to head on out with a short smoke from the largest island in the Caribbean.
Aren't you special!
I appreciate you not calling me retarded.  That's not politically correct.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 04:44:48 PM
CVS closing out tobacco products. Just picked up a tin of 10 Romeo's (RyJ) for $3.91. They have cigars, pipes, pipe tobacco, and cigs, mostly 75% off.  Just an FYI. Most is usual drugstore type stuff and brands.
Good to know.  Thanks.  I'll definitely make a point of stopping in to check what they have left.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 19, 2014, 04:44:54 PM
CVS closing out tobacco products. Just picked up a tin of 10 Romeo's (RyJ) for $3.91. They have cigars, pipes, pipe tobacco, and cigs, mostly 75% off.  Just an FYI. Most is usual drugstore type stuff and brands.
Thanks for the update.  Good to know
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 04:48:56 PM
Ok, I've got my Bolivar petite corona cut and ready to go.  Later, fellas.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 19, 2014, 04:54:53 PM
Think I'm getting ready to head on out with a short smoke from the largest island in the Caribbean.
Aren't you special!
I appreciate you not calling me retarded.  That's not politically correct.
You know me Antnee....I'm nothing if not politically correct.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 19, 2014, 05:34:17 PM
Ok, I've got my Bolivar petite corona cut and ready to go.  Later, fellas.
a great smoke , Enjoy Tony .
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 19, 2014, 05:38:32 PM
Think I'm getting ready to head on out with a short smoke from the largest island in the Caribbean.
Aren't you special!
I appreciate you not calling me retarded.  That's not politically correct.
Intellectually challenged...
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 19, 2014, 05:41:18 PM
Think I'm getting ready to head on out with a short smoke from the largest island in the Caribbean.
Aren't you special!
I appreciate you not calling me retarded.  That's not politically correct.
You know me Antnee....I'm nothing if not politically correct.
PCDave.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 19, 2014, 05:54:36 PM
Think I'm getting ready to head on out with a short smoke from the largest island in the Caribbean.
Aren't you special!
I appreciate you not calling me retarded.  That's not politically correct.
You know me Antnee....I'm nothing if not politically correct.
PCDave.
Indubitably!
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 19, 2014, 06:00:29 PM
Think I'm getting ready to head on out with a short smoke from the largest island in the Caribbean.
Aren't you special!
I appreciate you not calling me retarded.  That's not politically correct.
You know me Antnee....I'm nothing if not politically correct.
PCDave.
Indubitably!
PC worldwide.  Coast to coast and border to border!
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 19, 2014, 06:31:59 PM
Think I'm getting ready to head on out with a short smoke from the largest island in the Caribbean.
Aren't you special!
I appreciate you not calling me retarded.  That's not politically correct.
Intellectually challenged...
Enough just say it Fuking Dumb.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 19, 2014, 06:36:40 PM
Good evening Dave .
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 06:51:48 PM
Think I'm getting ready to head on out with a short smoke from the largest island in the Caribbean.
Aren't you special!
I appreciate you not calling me retarded.  That's not politically correct.
Intellectually challenged...
Enough just say it Fuking Dumb.
Ouch.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 19, 2014, 06:55:25 PM
Good evening Dave .
Evening Dog.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 19, 2014, 06:55:46 PM
Think I'm getting ready to head on out with a short smoke from the largest island in the Caribbean.
Aren't you special!
I appreciate you not calling me retarded.  That's not politically correct.
Intellectually challenged...
Enough just say it Fuking Dumb.
Ouch.
It is still Tuesday.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 06:58:01 PM
Think I'm getting ready to head on out with a short smoke from the largest island in the Caribbean.
Aren't you special!
I appreciate you not calling me retarded.  That's not politically correct.
Intellectually challenged...
Enough just say it Fuking Dumb.
Ouch.
It is still Tuesday.
Oh yeah, almost forgot with all the lovey dovey shit that went on today.  As you were!
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 07:05:03 PM
Ok, I've got my Bolivar petite corona cut and ready to go.  Later, fellas.
a great smoke , Enjoy Tony .
It was decent but not sure I prefer it over other non Cubans.  Perhaps I'm saying that because the draw was a bit tight on this one.  But in general, I can take or leave Bolivars.  Anyhoo, this is my stop.  Later.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 19, 2014, 07:06:06 PM
Ok, I've got my Bolivar petite corona cut and ready to go.  Later, fellas.
a great smoke , Enjoy Tony .
It was decent but not sure I prefer it over other non Cubans.  Perhaps I'm saying that because the draw was a bit tight on this one.  But in general, I can take or leave Bolivars.  Anyhoo, this is my stop.  Later.
Tony what do you like better ?
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 07:14:27 PM
Ok, I've got my Bolivar petite corona cut and ready to go.  Later, fellas.
a great smoke , Enjoy Tony .
It was decent but not sure I prefer it over other non Cubans.  Perhaps I'm saying that because the draw was a bit tight on this one.  But in general, I can take or leave Bolivars.  Anyhoo, this is my stop.  Later.
Tony what do you like better ?
You always ask me questions when I'm signing off, sheesh.  The list is too long.  As far as small Cubans, I put the Bolivar in the same line with the Trinidad; just not in my flavor profile.  I much prefer the San Loius Rey.  Ok, really gotta run now.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 19, 2014, 07:25:55 PM
Ok, I've got my Bolivar petite corona cut and ready to go.  Later, fellas.
a great smoke , Enjoy Tony .
It was decent but not sure I prefer it over other non Cubans.  Perhaps I'm saying that because the draw was a bit tight on this one.  But in general, I can take or leave Bolivars.  Anyhoo, this is my stop.  Later.
Tony what do you like better ?
You always ask me questions when I'm signing off, sheesh.  The list is too long.  As far as small Cubans, I put the Bolivar in the same line with the Trinidad; just not in my flavor profile.  I much prefer the San Loius Rey.  Ok, really gotta run now.
Later Tony , have a great night .
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 08:41:01 PM
Sorry guys, nothing extravagant tonight.  Just dogs and kielbasa.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 08:41:39 PM
Sorry guys, nothing extravagant tonight.  Just dogs and kielbasa.
But I made plenty if you're interested.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 19, 2014, 08:53:12 PM
Sorry guys, nothing extravagant tonight.  Just dogs and kielbasa.
But I made plenty if you're interested.
Sounds pretty good.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 19, 2014, 08:54:22 PM
Sorry guys, nothing extravagant tonight.  Just dogs and kielbasa.
But I made plenty if you're interested.
Buffalo Wild Wings boneless wings with asian zing. It was good.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 08:58:09 PM
Sorry guys, nothing extravagant tonight.  Just dogs and kielbasa.
But I made plenty if you're interested.
Buffalo Wild Wings boneless wings with asian zing. It was good.
So you're saying you're too full to partake?
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 08:59:11 PM
Sorry guys, nothing extravagant tonight.  Just dogs and kielbasa.
But I made plenty if you're interested.
Sounds pretty good.
Hoping it'll stay good.  I took everything off the grill but my wife and kids are still out.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 09:00:48 PM
Oh, they're here!  Time to eat!
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 19, 2014, 09:09:34 PM
Sorry guys, nothing extravagant tonight.  Just dogs and kielbasa.
But I made plenty if you're interested.
Buffalo Wild Wings boneless wings with asian zing. It was good.
So you're saying you're too full to partake?
E Meal......let's talk food.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 19, 2014, 09:22:39 PM
Sorry guys, nothing extravagant tonight.  Just dogs and kielbasa.
But I made plenty if you're interested.
Buffalo Wild Wings boneless wings with asian zing. It was good.
So you're saying you're too full to partake?
E Meal......let's talk food.
Fresh Hatch Chile Pepper Blue Crab Cakes on a bed of fresh leaf lettuce mix down here.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Wenglish on August 19, 2014, 09:37:36 PM
Smokedown rolls on.  Torano 50th Short churchill
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 09:43:29 PM
Sorry guys, nothing extravagant tonight.  Just dogs and kielbasa.
But I made plenty if you're interested.
Buffalo Wild Wings boneless wings with asian zing. It was good.
So you're saying you're too full to partake?
E Meal......let's talk food.
Fresh Hatch Chile Pepper Blue Crab Cakes on a bed of fresh leaf lettuce mix down here.
Oh yum!  That's much better than what I had.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 09:46:24 PM
Smokedown rolls on.  Torano 50th Short churchill
Hmmm,  don't think I'm familiar with that one.  I could use a cigar. Maybe if I could get the little monsters to go to bed before I pass out.
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 19, 2014, 09:47:14 PM
Sorry guys, nothing extravagant tonight.  Just dogs and kielbasa.
But I made plenty if you're interested.
Buffalo Wild Wings boneless wings with asian zing. It was good.
So you're saying you're too full to partake?
E Meal......let's talk food.
I smell a new website!
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 19, 2014, 10:54:12 PM
Sorry guys, nothing extravagant tonight.  Just dogs and kielbasa.
But I made plenty if you're interested.
Buffalo Wild Wings boneless wings with asian zing. It was good.
So you're saying you're too full to partake?
E Meal......let's talk food.
I smell a new website!
2018?
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 19, 2014, 10:55:46 PM
Sorry guys, nothing extravagant tonight.  Just dogs and kielbasa.
No sauerkraut or veggies?
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 19, 2014, 11:20:05 PM
Sorry guys, nothing extravagant tonight.  Just dogs and kielbasa.
No sauerkraut or veggies?
potato salad
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 19, 2014, 11:20:19 PM
18
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 19, 2014, 11:20:42 PM
18
ok, now 18
Title: Re: 8/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2014, 12:07:13 AM
18
ok, now 18
+1