Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 26

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/31/2014
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2014, 06:52:56 AM »

What the hell I just noticed the crazy stars.  I was perfectly happy with traditional green.  See what you caused Dean you have fuct up the whole place now.  CG better still be Yellow Stars!!!!
Yes, they remain yellow....but littlefish is going to be so excited!
That Tony is a funny man and gets a gold star for littlefish idea.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2014, 06:55:52 AM »

blame me all you want, see if I care. sniff sniff, boo hoo :(

« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2014, 07:09:11 AM »

What the hell I just noticed the crazy stars.  I was perfectly happy with traditional green.  See what you caused Dean you have fuct up the whole place now.  CG better still be Yellow Stars!!!!
Yes, they remain yellow....but littlefish is going to be so excited!
That Tony is a funny man and gets a gold star for littlefish idea.
Actually I had the idea....just being a smart ass yesterday afternoon during a ramble about Dean's "rusty" stars....didn't expect to see it come to fruition.  Got to be careful what I ask for....lol.

« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2014, 07:09:41 AM »

blame me all you want, see if I care. sniff sniff, boo hoo :(
28 days Dean?

« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2014, 07:10:46 AM »

There he is!  Morning ShortStack!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2014, 07:14:01 AM »

blame me all you want, see if I care. sniff sniff, boo hoo :(
28 days Dean?
yes sir, counting today.

« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2014, 07:14:30 AM »

What happened to ShortStack, he was PWin like a .....well....
Made it to 50 and then, what, retired?
Good morning all, Still here looking and learning
Good Morning Short Stack, only thing to see here is mostly naked women and nothing but sin to learn!

« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2014, 07:15:21 AM »

What the hell I just noticed the crazy stars.  I was perfectly happy with traditional green.  See what you caused Dean you have fuct up the whole place now.  CG better still be Yellow Stars!!!!
Yes, they remain yellow....but littlefish is going to be so excited!
That Tony is a funny man and gets a gold star for littlefish idea.
Actually I had the idea....just being a smart ass yesterday afternoon during a ramble about Dean's "rusty" stars....didn't expect to see it come to fruition.  Got to be careful what I ask for....lol.
Looks like Dean's turds shit all over our green stars.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2014, 07:16:22 AM »

good morning guys. thunderstorms have me holed up in the shed with a EPC 2nd toro and coffee. getting sick of rain and cool temps. WHERE THE FUCK IS SUMMER?

« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2014, 07:17:30 AM »

What the hell I just noticed the crazy stars.  I was perfectly happy with traditional green.  See what you caused Dean you have fuct up the whole place now.  CG better still be Yellow Stars!!!!
Yes, they remain yellow....but littlefish is going to be so excited!
That Tony is a funny man and gets a gold star for littlefish idea.
Looks like Sfish has a case of the blueballs.

« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2014, 07:18:23 AM »

good morning guys. thunderstorms have me holed up in the shed with a EPC 2nd toro and coffee. getting sick of rain and cool temps. WHERE THE FUCK IS SUMMER?
Summer is right fuk'n here in Texas!  It is hot as a son-bitch right now at 6 in the morning.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2014, 07:18:28 AM »

What the hell I just noticed the crazy stars.  I was perfectly happy with traditional green.  See what you caused Dean you have fuct up the whole place now.  CG better still be Yellow Stars!!!!
Yes, they remain yellow....but littlefish is going to be so excited!
That Tony is a funny man and gets a gold star for littlefish idea.
Actually I had the idea....just being a smart ass yesterday afternoon during a ramble about Dean's "rusty" stars....didn't expect to see it come to fruition.  Got to be careful what I ask for....lol.
Looks like Dean's turds shit all over our green stars.
Tony's color wheel is off a bit. aren't these suppose to be red, white, and blue?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2014, 07:19:37 AM »

good morning guys. thunderstorms have me holed up in the shed with a EPC 2nd toro and coffee. getting sick of rain and cool temps. WHERE THE FUCK IS SUMMER?
Summer is right fuk'n here in Texas!  It is hot as a son-bitch right now at 6 in the morning.
59° here.

« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2014, 07:34:33 AM »

good morning guys. thunderstorms have me holed up in the shed with a EPC 2nd toro and coffee. getting sick of rain and cool temps. WHERE THE FUCK IS SUMMER?
Summer is right fuk'n here in Texas!  It is hot as a son-bitch right now at 6 in the morning.
59° here.
You might best stay right there until October 1st or so cause it is going to be one hot muggy sob in Crystal River when you arrive in 28 days.

« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2014, 07:40:19 AM »

good morning guys. thunderstorms have me holed up in the shed with a EPC 2nd toro and coffee. getting sick of rain and cool temps. WHERE THE FUCK IS SUMMER?
Polar Vortex Dean!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 26