Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2017, 06:00:44 PM »

hey, I just noticed I have my redheads, and I'm not dead yet.
when did you do that Tony?
thank you. it must be year 2020. LOL.
Boy, you're slower than I am. The reason SCDave mentioned it on Saturday was because I had already done it.
All I see are red stars??????
Press the CTRL key and refresh [f5] the page. Your browser has cached those red stars.

« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2017, 06:18:46 PM »

Las Calaveras 2017 and some sparking water.
Left work a lot later than I had intended. Smoking a stick gifted to me by Scott.

Great aroma on this cigar. The draw is a bit tight and I'm definitely tasting a salty component.

Warped El Oso Mama (lancero)

Edit: Ash fell off less than an inch in.
One of the truly great cigars of recent years IMFO.

« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2017, 06:25:18 PM »

Afternoon Raz
How are yuz, SCarFish?
Doing lovely just trying to get the remodel finished and moved in.

« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2017, 06:40:23 PM »

Afternoon Raz
How are yuz, SCarFish?
Doing lovely just trying to get the remodel finished and moved in.
I hear yuh.  My newly remodeled master bath is now mostly operational, except the warden now wants the vanity light moved to the right, and we still need all the various rods and hooks installed to hang things on...like the barn door, towels, and toilet paper.

« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2017, 06:52:10 PM »

hey, I just noticed I have my redheads, and I'm not dead yet.
when did you do that Tony?
thank you. it must be year 2020. LOL.
Boy, you're slower than I am. The reason SCDave mentioned it on Saturday was because I had already done it.
All I see are red stars??????
Press the CTRL key and refresh [f5] the page. Your browser has cached those red stars.
that must have been my problems.

« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2017, 06:55:16 PM »

hey, I just noticed I have my redheads, and I'm not dead yet.
when did you do that Tony?
thank you. it must be year 2020. LOL.
Boy, you're slower than I am. The reason SCDave mentioned it on Saturday was because I had already done it.
All I see are red stars??????
Press the CTRL key and refresh [f5] the page. Your browser has cached those red stars.
that must have been my problems.
I tried several different versions but this redhead seemed to work the best.

« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2017, 07:05:24 PM »

hey, I just noticed I have my redheads, and I'm not dead yet.
when did you do that Tony?
thank you. it must be year 2020. LOL.
Boy, you're slower than I am. The reason SCDave mentioned it on Saturday was because I had already done it.
All I see are red stars??????
Press the CTRL key and refresh [f5] the page. Your browser has cached those red stars.
that must have been my problems.
I tried several different versions but this redhead seemed to work the best.
BlackNakedRedheadsSittingOnTheirAss Lives Matter.

« Reply #67 on: October 23, 2017, 07:59:32 PM »

12,000 PW Dean'O!🎉

« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2017, 09:06:59 PM »

« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2017, 10:07:21 PM »

hey, I just noticed I have my redheads, and I'm not dead yet.
when did you do that Tony?
thank you. it must be year 2020. LOL.
Boy, you're slower than I am. The reason SCDave mentioned it on Saturday was because I had already done it.
All I see are red stars??????
Press the CTRL key and refresh [f5] the page. Your browser has cached those red stars.
that must have been my problems.
Just one of them.  Need a CTRL [f5] for my life.    ::)

« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2017, 10:08:18 PM »

hey, I just noticed I have my redheads, and I'm not dead yet.
when did you do that Tony?
thank you. it must be year 2020. LOL.
Boy, you're slower than I am. The reason SCDave mentioned it on Saturday was because I had already done it.
All I see are red stars??????
Press the CTRL key and refresh [f5] the page. Your browser has cached those red stars.
that must have been my problems.
Just one of them.  Need a CTRL [f5] for my life.    ::)
Congrats on 12K Mr. Dean.  We wants the redheads!

« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2017, 10:11:26 PM »

Redhead ass draggin Monday lull, sheesh.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]