CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: 4/12/2024  (Read 795 times)

CigarBanter

• Administrator
  • Senior Status
4/12/2024
« on: April 12, 2024, 12:02:04 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 4/12/2024
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2024, 06:01:59 AM »

Morning, all. Friday!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2024, 06:02:42 AM »

Tony - I feel your pain with the lights. But my hope for the future is going to their places and leaving dishes out all over. Even when I put them in the sink RIGHT NEXT TO THE FUCKING DISHWASHER.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2024, 06:04:17 AM »

Joe:

Door #1 - Oliva Serie V Melanio Maduro Robusto - 5/29.99

Door #2 - La Gloria Cubana Wavell - 10/34.99

Door #3 - #5: Macanudo and Man O' War Virtue - 10/37.50
    5 - Macanudo Cafe Hyde Park (5.5" x 49)
    5 - Man O' War Virtue Toro (6" x 50)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2024, 06:05:13 AM »

Sis:

Door #1 - Gurkha Yakuza Toro - 10/39.99

Door #2 - Alec Bradley Superstition No. 13 (Rothschild) - 10/29.99

Door #3 - Oliva Top-Twenty Sampler - 20/74.99
    5 x Oliva Saison Robusto (5.0”x50)
    5 x Oliva Connecticut Reserve Robusto (5.0”x50)
    5 x Oliva Serie ‘O' Robusto (5.0”x50)
    5 x Oliva Serie ‘G' Robusto (4.5”x50)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2024, 06:06:29 AM »

Busy day for me. Have to pick up the kids from school, then take the oldest and her friend downtown for Fan Expo, a sort of Comic Con. Then have to go back later to pick her up. They really need to schedule these things outside of Masters week.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2024, 06:25:10 AM »

Tony - I feel your pain with the lights. But my hope for the future is going to their places and leaving dishes out all over. Even when I put them in the sink RIGHT NEXT TO THE FUCKING DISHWASHER.
I might just shit in the corner of every room in the house.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2024, 06:27:33 AM »

Busy day for me. Have to pick up the kids from school, then take the oldest and her friend downtown for Fan Expo, a sort of Comic Con. Then have to go back later to pick her up. They really need to schedule these things outside of Masters week.
I hope that's nowhere near where the Guardians play because the Yankees are in town.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2024, 06:39:19 AM »

But it's Friday and we have our ABs.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2024, 06:43:57 AM »

I might just shit in the corner of every room in the house.
LALTS

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2024, 06:44:59 AM »

I hope that's nowhere near where the Guardians play because the Yankees are in town.
I'll have to drive by the field to get there, yes. It shouldn't be an issue when I drop them off, but picking her up will be another story. Bah.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2024, 06:46:48 AM »

I'll have to drive by the field to get there, yes. It shouldn't be an issue when I drop them off, but picking them up will be another story. Bah.
That's why you need to make a deal with the other parents. You do the dropoff and they do the pickup.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2024, 06:56:16 AM »

I'll have to drive by the field to get there, yes. It shouldn't be an issue when I drop them off, but picking them up will be another story. Bah.
That's why you need to make a deal with the other parents. You do the dropoff and they do the pickup.
That would've been ideal. Her friend's mom can't drop them off, but she doesn't want to bring mine home because we live like 20 minutes away from her. So she's picking her kid up and I'm picking mine up. It's a waste and fucking stupid, but what can you do?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2024, 08:46:22 AM »

That would've been ideal. Her friend's mom can't drop them off, but she doesn't want to bring mine home because we live like 20 minutes away from her. So she's picking her kid up and I'm picking mine up. It's a waste and fucking stupid, but what can you do?
How many times have you picked up her kid from 20 minutes away?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2024, 08:57:52 AM »

How many times have you picked up her kid from 20 minutes away?
Honestly, not many. I've only driven her places a handful of times. Most of the time, mine is over there. So I'm not complaining TOO much. Just enough. :D
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5