Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2018, 09:42:08 AM »

And we've got a picnic later, so I get to duck out of work an hour early, head to the metroparks, and enjoy some food trucks.
Picnic?  Flow celebratory lunch?  Do you guys ever stop partying?
Actually, the lunch was celebrating my anniversary, but coincidentally, it's also the 10-year anniversary for Flo.

« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2018, 09:43:39 AM »

And we've got a picnic later, so I get to duck out of work an hour early, head to the metroparks, and enjoy some food trucks.
Going to report out on your selections?
They said it would be Barrio and Swenson's. Barrio is a taco place, I think it's local. Swenson's is a burger place, but you've probably heard of them.

« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2018, 09:57:13 AM »

damn, no golf today.

« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2018, 10:01:15 AM »

And we've got a picnic later, so I get to duck out of work an hour early, head to the metroparks, and enjoy some food trucks.
Going to report out on your selections?
As that's outside and you are away from work, can you have a cigar?
Not sure, I don't know if there are no smoking laws for the metroparks. Don't have any smokes with me even if there weren't.
So stop by a cigar shop....do I have to do all the thinking?

« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2018, 10:10:48 AM »

And we've got a picnic later, so I get to duck out of work an hour early, head to the metroparks, and enjoy some food trucks.
Going to report out on your selections?
As that's outside and you are away from work, can you have a cigar?
Not sure, I don't know if there are no smoking laws for the metroparks. Don't have any smokes with me even if there weren't.
So stop by a cigar shop....do I have to do all the thinking?
I'm glad you're here, I never would've thought of that.

« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2018, 10:23:45 AM »

And we've got a picnic later, so I get to duck out of work an hour early, head to the metroparks, and enjoy some food trucks.
Going to report out on your selections?
As that's outside and you are away from work, can you have a cigar?
Not sure, I don't know if there are no smoking laws for the metroparks. Don't have any smokes with me even if there weren't.
So stop by a cigar shop....do I have to do all the thinking?
I'm glad you're here, I never would've thought of that.
I'd have brought something with me, but I wasn't originally planning on going, since I can't stay long because I have to pick up the kids from school. But I figure I've got enough time to hang out for a bit, grab myself a free taco. Lol

« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2018, 10:46:49 AM »

And we've got a picnic later, so I get to duck out of work an hour early, head to the metroparks, and enjoy some food trucks.
Going to report out on your selections?
Do you guys ever work?

« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2018, 10:47:18 AM »

And we've got a picnic later, so I get to duck out of work an hour early, head to the metroparks, and enjoy some food trucks.
Picnic?  Flow celebratory lunch?  Do you guys ever stop partying?
Should have figured I was late to comment.

« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2018, 10:48:51 AM »

And we've got a picnic later, so I get to duck out of work an hour early, head to the metroparks, and enjoy some food trucks.
Going to report out on your selections?
As that's outside and you are away from work, can you have a cigar?
Not sure, I don't know if there are no smoking laws for the metroparks. Don't have any smokes with me even if there weren't.
That's just poor planning. I probably have 50+ sticks with me. In fact, gotta start thinking about what to smoke later.

« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2018, 10:54:39 AM »

And we've got a picnic later, so I get to duck out of work an hour early, head to the metroparks, and enjoy some food trucks.
Going to report out on your selections?
As that's outside and you are away from work, can you have a cigar?
Not sure, I don't know if there are no smoking laws for the metroparks. Don't have any smokes with me even if there weren't.
That's just poor planning. I probably have 50+ sticks with me. In fact, gotta start thinking about what to smoke later.
Well, I never have a walk back to the bus terminal, so very little need for me to have smokes here with me.

« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2018, 10:55:15 AM »

And we've got a picnic later, so I get to duck out of work an hour early, head to the metroparks, and enjoy some food trucks.
Going to report out on your selections?
Do you guys ever work?
Didn't I also say I was in the midst of a 2 hour virtual meeting? Sitting here staying awake, that's plenty of work!

« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2018, 10:56:07 AM »

And we've got a picnic later, so I get to duck out of work an hour early, head to the metroparks, and enjoy some food trucks.
Going to report out on your selections?
As that's outside and you are away from work, can you have a cigar?
Not sure, I don't know if there are no smoking laws for the metroparks. Don't have any smokes with me even if there weren't.
That's just poor planning. I probably have 50+ sticks with me. In fact, gotta start thinking about what to smoke later.
Well, I never have a walk back to the bus terminal, so very little need for me to have smokes here with me.
That being said, I suggest you have a Bueso. :D

« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2018, 11:05:32 AM »

And we've got a picnic later, so I get to duck out of work an hour early, head to the metroparks, and enjoy some food trucks.
Going to report out on your selections?
Do you guys ever work?
Didn't I also say I was in the midst of a 2 hour virtual meeting? Sitting here staying awake, that's plenty of work!
Point well made.

« Reply #58 on: October 10, 2018, 11:06:16 AM »

And we've got a picnic later, so I get to duck out of work an hour early, head to the metroparks, and enjoy some food trucks.
Going to report out on your selections?
As that's outside and you are away from work, can you have a cigar?
Not sure, I don't know if there are no smoking laws for the metroparks. Don't have any smokes with me even if there weren't.
That's just poor planning. I probably have 50+ sticks with me. In fact, gotta start thinking about what to smoke later.
Well, I never have a walk back to the bus terminal, so very little need for me to have smokes here with me.
That being said, I suggest you have a Bueso. :D
Don't think I have one of THOSE with me.

« Reply #59 on: October 10, 2018, 11:12:28 AM »

And we've got a picnic later, so I get to duck out of work an hour early, head to the metroparks, and enjoy some food trucks.
Going to report out on your selections?
As that's outside and you are away from work, can you have a cigar?
Not sure, I don't know if there are no smoking laws for the metroparks. Don't have any smokes with me even if there weren't.
That's just poor planning. I probably have 50+ sticks with me. In fact, gotta start thinking about what to smoke later.
Well, I never have a walk back to the bus terminal, so very little need for me to have smokes here with me.
That being said, I suggest you have a Bueso. :D
Don't think I have one of THOSE with me.
Your loss!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8