Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: 3/27/2016 - Happy Easter!  (Read 4501 times)

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
Re: 3/27/2016 - Happy Easter!
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2016, 10:52:01 PM »

Happy Easter!
Christ is Risen, as He said He would.
I hope all have had a really nice day.
Someone said something about all things becoming new.
I did get that sense in Church that there was an opportunity
for a new beginning to set old bad stuff aside, and make
a fresh start.  I think that's the meaning of hope ... that things
can get better (not necessarily at the moment, the world at large),
but in one's personal and family situation to improve one's life,
radically.  So I wish that hope for all of us here.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
Re: 3/27/2016 - Happy Easter!
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2016, 10:57:01 PM »

That being said, I had a really nice day, but was rooting for Virginia to win its game ... it was well within its grasp, then they let Syracuse get ahead.
Same with Notre Dame ... they were playing competitive, then lost their edge.  Must be tired.  So, the better teams (tonight) won.
No cigar, but nice meals with friends' families.  Was in bed at 9pm, then someone called so I got up.  Now, I want to smoke an MBIII to see if I want to jump on that Holts' Deal ... thank Texas Dave.  I know I've like them, but at the moment, I just can't remember how much ...
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]