Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

« Reply #90 on: March 26, 2016, 08:31:51 PM »

These Uncut's are somewhat Rocky Patelish as no two seem to be the same.
I couldn't agree with you more. I'm so disappointed in their inconsistency. The first one I smoked was rock solid and I don't think I've had one as good since.
I have had more good ones than bad ones but they are all over the place.  Last one I had was a total disaster one today was pretty good but some have been better.  Don't think I Would buy more though.
I concur. Somewhat meh.  Not the worst of the line, but won't buy again.  I'll take the corona over anything else.
CCB!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]