Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2016, 07:33:47 AM »

good morning guys. on the the way to drop off my truck for new tires, door lock actuators, and cruise control repair, finally. lady will follow me and it's off to Gainesville so she can talk about another tattoo.
Sounds expensive, morning Dean. Now just to be clear, are we talking about the cigar tattoo or the body ink?
repair work on the truck is covered and part of the sale, jjust been waiting for parts.
tattoo body ink. she has a lot of them and just adding another.

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2016, 07:34:48 AM »

Morning Dean, Dave, and SpecialMemberFishy.  Hump day, indeed.  Not a good day for cigar deals, though.

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2016, 07:42:50 AM »

Hello, friends.

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2016, 07:47:40 AM »

good morning guys. on the the way to drop off my truck for new tires, door lock actuators, and cruise control repair, finally. lady will follow me and it's off to Gainesville so she can talk about another tattoo.
Don't forget the truck nuts.

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2016, 07:48:24 AM »

Morning Dean, Dave, and SpecialMemberFishy.  Hump day, indeed.  Not a good day for cigar deals, though.
Indeed. But I have high hopes for cigarpage in about an hour.

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2016, 07:50:11 AM »

Morning boys, it's about that time
Time to go home? Morning, Scott.
Time to roll over and do some humping
Braggart!

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2016, 07:52:12 AM »

Morning Rick, Tony, Dave, Fishy and Dean.

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2016, 07:53:15 AM »

Shame TexDave isn't here, wanted to congratulate him on his helping to get Hillary the nomination in Texas, as well as them throwing away votes on Cruz.

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2016, 07:54:27 AM »

Morning Dean, Dave, and SpecialMemberFishy.  Hump day, indeed.  Not a good day for cigar deals, though.
Indeed. But I have high hopes for cigarpage in about an hour.
I'm glad you do.  After a good AJF offering yesterday, I'm not sure.  They haven't been good at two days in a row.

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2016, 08:00:06 AM »

Morning Dean, Dave, and SpecialMemberFishy.  Hump day, indeed.  Not a good day for cigar deals, though.
Indeed. But I have high hopes for cigarpage in about an hour.
I'm glad you do.  After a good AJF offering yesterday, I'm not sure.  They haven't been good at two days in a row.
Tony just an optimistic kinda guy.  Not like DebbieDownerTex.

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2016, 08:01:25 AM »

Morning boys, it's about that time
Time to go home? Morning, Scott.
Time to roll over and do some humping
Braggart!
His pillow has no say in the matter.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 3/2/2016
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2016, 08:09:39 AM »

Effective today, Ashton Distributors, Inc.—the company behind the Ashton, La Aroma de Cuba and San Cristobal brands—will raise prices on some, but not all, of its brands.

In a letter sent to retailers, Robert Levin, president of Ashton, indicated the cost of producing cigars has increased at the factories that make the companies cigars: My Father Cigars S.A. and Tabacalera A. Fuente y Cia.

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2016, 08:19:49 AM »

Effective today, Ashton Distributors, Inc.—the company behind the Ashton, La Aroma de Cuba and San Cristobal brands—will raise prices on some, but not all, of its brands.

In a letter sent to retailers, Robert Levin, president of Ashton, indicated the cost of producing cigars has increased at the factories that make the companies cigars: My Father Cigars S.A. and Tabacalera A. Fuente y Cia.
Greedy Corporate Bastiges!

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2016, 08:21:12 AM »

Man is Dean living the life or what

« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2016, 08:22:32 AM »

Just passing by as I finish my man o war immortal in the garage
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10