Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2022, 11:39:32 AM »

No OTDave today?
I'm here now, logged in for a couple hours (just time and a half pay, though). Hit the links this morning with my pops.
Nice, I'm going golfing with Butch tomorrow.
I think I am going to go to Dick's sporting goods and replace my putter grip with an oversized one. My putting has been terrible lately

« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2022, 11:44:03 AM »

No OTDave today?
I'm here now, logged in for a couple hours (just time and a half pay, though). Hit the links this morning with my pops.
Nice, I'm going golfing with Butch tomorrow.
Weather sure looks good for it. We had some rain last night, but since it had been about 2 weeks since our last rain, course still played pretty fast, even with dew on it. Had a couple drives that seemed to bounce forever.

« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2022, 11:45:36 AM »

No OTDave today?
I'm here now, logged in for a couple hours (just time and a half pay, though). Hit the links this morning with my pops.
Nice, I'm going golfing with Butch tomorrow.
I think I am going to go to Dick's sporting goods and replace my putter grip with an oversized one. My putting has been terrible lately
Don't get me started on putting. I shot an 80 today, and had 5 3-putts. 5! Putting has always been the bane of my game, and it feels even worse when everything else is clicking so nicely. I think I need to buckle down and get it figured out.

« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2022, 11:48:23 AM »

No OTDave today?
I'm here now, logged in for a couple hours (just time and a half pay, though). Hit the links this morning with my pops.
Nice, I'm going golfing with Butch tomorrow.
I think I am going to go to Dick's sporting goods and replace my putter grip with an oversized one. My putting has been terrible lately
Don't get me started on putting. I shot an 80 today, and had 5 3-putts. 5! Putting has always been the bane of my game, and it feels even worse when everything else is clicking so nicely. I think I need to buckle down and get it figured out.
Granted, that 80 was on a par-70 course, but still. Should've been so much better.

« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2022, 11:52:34 AM »

No OTDave today?
I'm here now, logged in for a couple hours (just time and a half pay, though). Hit the links this morning with my pops.
Nice, I'm going golfing with Butch tomorrow.
I think I am going to go to Dick's sporting goods and replace my putter grip with an oversized one. My putting has been terrible lately
Don't get me started on putting. I shot an 80 today, and had 5 3-putts. 5! Putting has always been the bane of my game, and it feels even worse when everything else is clicking so nicely. I think I need to buckle down and get it figured out.
Yes I think I need to get that figured out. Great round golf Dave!

« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2022, 11:58:30 AM »

No OTDave today?
I'm here now, logged in for a couple hours (just time and a half pay, though). Hit the links this morning with my pops.
Nice, I'm going golfing with Butch tomorrow.
I think I am going to go to Dick's sporting goods and replace my putter grip with an oversized one. My putting has been terrible lately
Don't get me started on putting. I shot an 80 today, and had 5 3-putts. 5! Putting has always been the bane of my game, and it feels even worse when everything else is clicking so nicely. I think I need to buckle down and get it figured out.
Yes I think I need to get that figured out. Great round golf Dave!
Thanks. Just about everything except my putting went great.

« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2022, 12:17:37 PM »

3-putt doesn't sound so terrible.

« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2022, 12:18:35 PM »

3-putt doesn't sound so terrible.
If there's a pond and a clown's mouth between you and the hole, it's probably not as bad.

« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2022, 12:21:32 PM »

The Senior Players Championship is coming to the area next week and my dad and I are going on Friday. Maybe I'll pick up some tips from watching the old guys in person?

« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2022, 12:25:28 PM »

Going out for the new putter grip. Catch ya later today

« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2022, 12:47:07 PM »

Going out for the new putter grip. Catch ya later today
Later, Rick.

« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2022, 12:54:32 PM »

Filmle

🟩

https://www.filmle.org

« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2022, 12:56:11 PM »

Both easy, as advertised.

#Heardle #127

🟩

https://www.heardle.app

« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2022, 01:00:21 PM »

Wordle 378 4/6*

🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟩
🟨🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2022, 01:09:38 PM »

All America 5er Fest at the Page.

https://www.cigarpage.com/july-fourth-fiver-fest.html
Usual rediculously long list, but whatever your tastes, there are some decent deals.  Diesel Stubborn Fool available, Good prices on Curivari, Southern Draw

Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5