Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2022, 08:36:02 AM »

Nada on the filmle.
Big goose egg for me too.

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2022, 08:48:18 AM »

Wordle 377 5/6*

🟨
🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Wordle 377 4/6

🟨
🟨🟩
🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2022, 08:50:30 AM »

Good morning, fellas. My first day unemployed and I'm up earlier than usual. Actually, it's only because we had a houseguest dnd I had to take her to the airport.
Morning, IndefinitelyLongWeekendTony. Do you get to collect unemployment, or does that not apply since you were a contractor?
I do not believe I can collect. Wasn't planning to bother but I hope I don't regret that decision.
You have paid enough into it I would register. It can't hurt

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2022, 08:51:10 AM »

Get me to quiting time please.

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2022, 09:01:52 AM »

Good morning, fellas. My first day unemployed and I'm up earlier than usual. Actually, it's only because we had a houseguest dnd I had to take her to the airport.
Morning, IndefinitelyLongWeekendTony. Do you get to collect unemployment, or does that not apply since you were a contractor?
I do not believe I can collect. Wasn't planning to bother but I hope I don't regret that decision.
You have paid enough into it I would register. It can't hurt
Agreed, assuming you qualify.

Morning, NotQuittingTimeYetRick.

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2022, 09:12:19 AM »

Good morning, fellas. My first day unemployed and I'm up earlier than usual. Actually, it's only because we had a houseguest dnd I had to take her to the airport.
Morning, IndefinitelyLongWeekendTony. Do you get to collect unemployment, or does that not apply since you were a contractor?
I do not believe I can collect. Wasn't planning to bother but I hope I don't regret that decision.
You have paid enough into it I would register. It can't hurt
Agreed, assuming you qualify.

Morning, NotQuittingTimeYetRick.
Working for myself the last 5 years, I hadn't paid into it.

« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2022, 09:13:25 AM »

Good morning, fellas. My first day unemployed and I'm up earlier than usual. Actually, it's only because we had a houseguest dnd I had to take her to the airport.
Morning, IndefinitelyLongWeekendTony. Do you get to collect unemployment, or does that not apply since you were a contractor?
I do not believe I can collect. Wasn't planning to bother but I hope I don't regret that decision.
You have paid enough into it I would register. It can't hurt
I exhausted it the last time I was laid off and haven't paid into it since.

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2022, 09:20:38 AM »

Good morning, fellas. My first day unemployed and I'm up earlier than usual. Actually, it's only because we had a houseguest dnd I had to take her to the airport.
Morning, IndefinitelyLongWeekendTony. Do you get to collect unemployment, or does that not apply since you were a contractor?
I do not believe I can collect. Wasn't planning to bother but I hope I don't regret that decision.
Check your paystub.  Did they take money out?
* Nevermind...

« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2022, 09:23:19 AM »

Morning FreeAndEasyTony, NoseToTheGrindstoneRick and PluggingAlongDave.

« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2022, 09:25:21 AM »

Good morning, fellas. My first day unemployed and I'm up earlier than usual. Actually, it's only because we had a houseguest dnd I had to take her to the airport.
Morning, IndefinitelyLongWeekendTony. Do you get to collect unemployment, or does that not apply since you were a contractor?
I do not believe I can collect. Wasn't planning to bother but I hope I don't regret that decision.
You have paid enough into it I would register. It can't hurt
I exhausted it the last time I was laid off and haven't paid into it since.
Well, there you go then.

« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2022, 09:25:37 AM »

Good morning, fellas. My first day unemployed and I'm up earlier than usual. Actually, it's only because we had a houseguest dnd I had to take her to the airport.
You collected your humidor and other assorted tobacco's from your office right?

Expect more smoking time now!

« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2022, 09:25:48 AM »

Morning FreeAndEasyTony, NoseToTheGrindstoneRick and PluggingAlongDave.
Morning, AlwaysTheWeekendDave.

« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2022, 09:26:15 AM »

Welcome to July gentlemen.

« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2022, 09:26:24 AM »

Good morning, fellas. My first day unemployed and I'm up earlier than usual. Actually, it's only because we had a houseguest dnd I had to take her to the airport.
You collected your humidor and other assorted tobacco's from your office right?

Expect more smoking time now!
Indeed, could've have a nice connie this morning with your coffee when you got back.

« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2022, 09:40:18 AM »

Welcome to July gentlemen.
How do we go back?
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5