Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2022, 11:50:52 AM »

Looks like Oliva is getting help from AJF as well.

https://halfwheel.com/oliva-brings-back-cuba-aliados-with-julio-eiroa-ernesto-perez-carrillo-jr/410186/
Why not? He must have had an extra 15 minutes in his week to devote to them.
But you know, he's gotten me to go back and sample cigars that I don't usually smoke...like RyJ, H. Upmann, Hoyo la Amistad.  Now it seems I'll plan a revisit to Oliva.

« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2022, 12:41:47 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 6
Raz Over/Under is 9
Only Eight.  I should have known Luke Kirby, but hadn't put name to face.
I didn't know him either but I think he plays a brilliant Lenny Bruce.

« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2022, 12:43:20 PM »

Looks like Oliva is getting help from AJF as well.

https://halfwheel.com/oliva-brings-back-cuba-aliados-with-julio-eiroa-ernesto-perez-carrillo-jr/410186/
Why not? He must have had an extra 15 minutes in his week to devote to them.
But you know, he's gotten me to go back and sample cigars that I don't usually smoke...like RyJ, H. Upmann, Hoyo la Amistad.  Now it seems I'll plan a revisit to Oliva.
And that is why he has been essential to the industry.

« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2022, 01:34:02 PM »

Looks like Oliva is getting help from AJF as well.

https://halfwheel.com/oliva-brings-back-cuba-aliados-with-julio-eiroa-ernesto-perez-carrillo-jr/410186/
Why not? He must have had an extra 15 minutes in his week to devote to them.
But you know, he's gotten me to go back and sample cigars that I don't usually smoke...like RyJ, H. Upmann, Hoyo la Amistad.  Now it seems I'll plan a revisit to Oliva.
And that is why he has been essential to the industry.
He's too big to fail now. :D

« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2022, 02:10:01 PM »

Apparently, today is another EarlyPayWednesday for me.
That's sweet. I'm expecting my next and final UN payment in two weeks.
So does that mean you found a new job and I missed it, or just that your contract is coming to an end?
Contract ends tomorrow. Had a few interviews and have some lined up but nothing new yet.
I wish you the best. I knew I would land on both feet but it still was a tough time. Best of luck brother.
Curious to hear your new schedule. Is the new job working out?
I enjoy it. It is a high pressure position but I like the challenge. By evening I am exhausted.

« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2022, 02:11:22 PM »

Apparently, today is another EarlyPayWednesday for me.
That's sweet. I'm expecting my next and final UN payment in two weeks.
So does that mean you found a new job and I missed it, or just that your contract is coming to an end?
Contract ends tomorrow. Had a few interviews and have some lined up but nothing new yet.
I wish you the best. I knew I would land on both feet but it still was a tough time. Best of luck brother.
Curious to hear your new schedule. Is the new job working out?
I enjoy it. It is a high pressure position but I like the challenge. By evening I am exhausted.
Nothing wrong with challenging work, especially if it helps you fall asleep at night because you're whipped.

« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2022, 02:11:38 PM »

I really did like the new Ricky Rodriguez smoke yesterday West Tampa called Habano pink. Ricky is a class guy.

« Reply #67 on: June 29, 2022, 02:17:56 PM »

Time to clock out and take the oldest to a friend's house for a sleepover. Hazzuh!

« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2022, 05:01:35 PM »

Coffee and a Connecticut

« Reply #69 on: June 29, 2022, 05:13:00 PM »

Coffee and a Connecticut
That sounds lovely. I am ready to logoff here and commute home for the last time (for now). I will work from home tomorrow.

« Reply #70 on: June 29, 2022, 06:10:03 PM »

Beautiful day here. We're at 82° with low humidity.

« Reply #71 on: June 29, 2022, 06:11:10 PM »

Thinking of making penne Bolognese for dinner. I've got 8 mouths to feed tonight.

« Reply #72 on: June 29, 2022, 06:47:39 PM »

Coffee and a Connecticut
That sounds lovely. I am ready to logoff here and commute home for the last time (for now). I will work from home tomorrow.
Hope you remembered to bring your humidor home with you.

« Reply #73 on: June 29, 2022, 06:48:30 PM »

Thinking of making penne Bolognese for dinner. I've got 8 mouths to feed tonight.
That's an awful lot of mouths. I had one at a sleepover, another at a pool with her friend and the wife at work. Just me and the middle kid, we had Chipotle.

« Reply #74 on: June 29, 2022, 07:24:41 PM »

Coffee and a Connecticut
That sounds lovely. I am ready to logoff here and commute home for the last time (for now). I will work from home tomorrow.
Hope you remembered to bring your humidor home with you.
I packed up a long time ago. Put everything back to how it was before I started there. Even still had the nameplate for the guy that sat in that cubical before me.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6