Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2022, 10:30:34 AM »

#Heardle #121

️🟥🟥

Never heard it before.
Nothing on this or the filmle for me today.

Though, I find it hard to believe you've never heard this song, if you hear the main part instead of just the introduction, which sounds nothing like the song.
Well, if you never heard it, I shouldn't even try...
Nope, shouldn't have bothered.

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2022, 10:33:55 AM »

Morning, all. And welcome back, Rick. Another bit of OT this morning.
Good morning Dave.

« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2022, 10:37:13 AM »

Ol trustworthy

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2022, 11:20:11 AM »

Good morning to everyone else.
Good morning Tony. How is it going?
It's going pretty well. No new job but no complaints either.

« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2022, 11:21:24 AM »

#Heardle #121

️🟥🟥

Never heard it before.
Nothing on this or the filmle for me today.

Though, I find it hard to believe you've never heard this song, if you hear the main part instead of just the introduction, which sounds nothing like the song.
You're probably right but I didn't get that far.

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2022, 11:30:31 AM »

#Heardle #121

️🟥🟥

Never heard it before.
Nothing on this or the filmle for me today.

Though, I find it hard to believe you've never heard this song, if you hear the main part instead of just the introduction, which sounds nothing like the song.
You're probably right but I didn't get that far.
I absolutely knew the song once I heard past the clues. Oh well.

« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2022, 11:49:25 AM »

#Heardle #121

️🟥🟥

Never heard it before.
Nothing on this or the filmle for me today.

Though, I find it hard to believe you've never heard this song, if you hear the main part instead of just the introduction, which sounds nothing like the song.
You're probably right but I didn't get that far.
I absolutely knew the song once I heard past the clues. Oh well.
I figured as much. I've heard the song many times as well, but apparently, I've never heard the intro. Lol

« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2022, 12:04:26 PM »

Over/Under for today is 5
Raz Over/Under is 8
10!

« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2022, 12:05:34 PM »

Just about done with OT, then heading to the mall with the wife to pick up a couple things, then stopping at the grocery store for items to make dinner. Fun times. Enjoy your Sunday, all!

« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2022, 12:17:02 PM »

Just about done with OT, then heading to the mall with the wife to pick up a couple things, then stopping at the grocery store for items to make dinner. Fun times. Enjoy your Sunday, all!
You too, Dave.

« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2022, 12:21:49 PM »

Just about done with OT, then heading to the mall with the wife to pick up a couple things, then stopping at the grocery store for items to make dinner. Fun times. Enjoy your Sunday, all!
Enjoy your day. I will drop by later to post a stogie

« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2022, 12:32:26 PM »

Just about done with OT, then heading to the mall with the wife to pick up a couple things, then stopping at the grocery store for items to make dinner. Fun times. Enjoy your Sunday, all!
Enjoy your day. I will drop by later to post a stogie
You should smoke it too.

« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2022, 01:03:44 PM »

Over/Under for today is 5
Raz Over/Under is 8
10!
Today’s Birthdays:

Jazz musician-film composer Dave Grusin is 88.
Actor Josef Sommer is 88.
Singer Billy Davis Jr. is 84.
Rock singer Georgie Fame is 79.
Actor Clive Francis is 76.
R&B singer Brenda Holloway is 76.
Actor Michael Paul Chan is 72.
Actor Robert Davi is 71.
Singer-musician Mick Jones is 67.
Actor Gedde Watanabe (GEH’-dee wah-tah-NAH’-bee) is 67.
Rock singer Chris Isaak is 66.
Rock singer Patty Smyth is 65.
Singer Terri Nunn (Berlin) is 63.
U.S. Bicycling Hall of Famer Greg LeMond is 61.
Country musician Eddie Perez (The Mavericks) is 54.
Rock musician Colin Greenwood (Radiohead) is 53.
Writer-director Paul Thomas Anderson is 52.
Actor Sean Hayes is 52.
Actor Matt Letscher is 52.
Actor Chris O’Donnell is 52.
Actor Nick Offerman is 52.
Actor Rebecca Budig is 49.
Baseball Hall of Famer Derek Jeter is 48.
Contemporary Christian musician Jeff Frankenstein (Newsboys) is 48.
Country singer Gretchen Wilson is 48.
Rock musician Nathan Followill (Kings of Leon) is 43.
Pop-rock singer-musician Ryan Tedder (OneRepublic) is 43.
Actor-musician Jason Schwartzman is 42.
Actor Aubrey Plaza is 38.
Actor-singer Jennette McCurdy is 30.
Actor-singer Ariana Grande is 29.
Just because.

« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2022, 01:08:08 PM »

And coinkydink of the day...

Two sets of co-stars:

Parks and Recreation
Actor Nick Offerman is 52.
Actor Aubrey Plaza is 38.

Sam & Cat
Actor-singer Jennette McCurdy is 30.
Actor-singer Ariana Grande is 29.

« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2022, 01:24:32 PM »

Lazy Sunday afternoon (which as Dave pointed out previously, is not that different from Monday afternoons, Tuesdays..
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5