Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
5/17/2021
« on: May 17, 2021, 01:30:42 AM »

Happy Monday! Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2021, 05:37:11 AM »

Happy birthday, Oy!

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2021, 05:42:19 AM »

And good morning, to the rest of yuz.

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2021, 05:53:49 AM »

And good morning, to the rest of yuz.
Start of another week, but at least this one will end with me golfing for the first time in forever. Fore!

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2021, 06:29:56 AM »

And good morning, to the rest of yuz.
Start of another week, but at least this one will end with me golfing for the first time in forever. Fore!
That is something to look forward to. I also have something to look forward to. Herfing in Connecticut on Saturday with Charlie, Brad, and a couple of other friends.

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2021, 06:31:30 AM »

And good morning, to the rest of yuz.
Start of another week, but at least this one will end with me golfing for the first time in forever. Fore!
That is something to look forward to. I also have something to look forward to. Herfing in Connecticut on Saturday with Charlie, Brad, and a couple of other friends.
Sounds like an excellent time. Been too long since we've been able to enjoy the little things, now they all feel like big steps.

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2021, 06:45:02 AM »

And good morning, to the rest of yuz.
Start of another week, but at least this one will end with me golfing for the first time in forever. Fore!
That is something to look forward to. I also have something to look forward to. Herfing in Connecticut on Saturday with Charlie, Brad, and a couple of other friends.
Sounds like an excellent time. Been too long since we've been able to enjoy the little things, now they all feel like big steps.
Indeed. I'm not sure if I want this week to go by quickly or slowly. But I have a feeling I'm really gonna need that herf on Saturday.

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2021, 06:46:36 AM »

So far, this taxes due Monday is living up to expectations.

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2021, 07:24:26 AM »

And good morning, to the rest of yuz.
Start of another week, but at least this one will end with me golfing for the first time in forever. Fore!
That is something to look forward to. I also have something to look forward to. Herfing in Connecticut on Saturday with Charlie, Brad, and a couple of other friends.
Sounds like an excellent time. Been too long since we've been able to enjoy the little things, now they all feel like big steps.
Indeed. I'm not sure if I want this week to go by quickly or slowly. But I have a feeling I'm really gonna need that herf on Saturday.
Why on earth would you want it to go slowly?

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2021, 07:37:11 AM »

And good morning, to the rest of yuz.
Start of another week, but at least this one will end with me golfing for the first time in forever. Fore!
That is something to look forward to. I also have something to look forward to. Herfing in Connecticut on Saturday with Charlie, Brad, and a couple of other friends.
Sounds like an excellent time. Been too long since we've been able to enjoy the little things, now they all feel like big steps.
Indeed. I'm not sure if I want this week to go by quickly or slowly. But I have a feeling I'm really gonna need that herf on Saturday.
Why on earth would you want it to go slowly?
I mean, I guess I can see why you might, if you had a funeral to go to or something. But a herf with friends, I'd be counting down the minutes.

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2021, 07:40:40 AM »

And good morning, to the rest of yuz.
Start of another week, but at least this one will end with me golfing for the first time in forever. Fore!
That is something to look forward to. I also have something to look forward to. Herfing in Connecticut on Saturday with Charlie, Brad, and a couple of other friends.
Sounds like an excellent time. Been too long since we've been able to enjoy the little things, now they all feel like big steps.
Indeed. I'm not sure if I want this week to go by quickly or slowly. But I have a feeling I'm really gonna need that herf on Saturday.
Why on earth would you want it to go slowly?
I mean, I guess I can see why you might, if you had a funeral to go to or something. But a herf with friends, I'd be counting down the minutes.
Feel like if the week goes quickly, so does the weekend and therefore, the herf.

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2021, 07:58:35 AM »

And good morning, to the rest of yuz.
Start of another week, but at least this one will end with me golfing for the first time in forever. Fore!
That is something to look forward to. I also have something to look forward to. Herfing in Connecticut on Saturday with Charlie, Brad, and a couple of other friends.
Sounds like an excellent time. Been too long since we've been able to enjoy the little things, now they all feel like big steps.
Indeed. I'm not sure if I want this week to go by quickly or slowly. But I have a feeling I'm really gonna need that herf on Saturday.
Why on earth would you want it to go slowly?
I mean, I guess I can see why you might, if you had a funeral to go to or something. But a herf with friends, I'd be counting down the minutes.
Feel like I'd the week goes quickly, so does the weekend and therefore, the herf.
I always feel like the weekend goes quickly regardless of how fast the week goes, so I'd rather get there as soon as possible.

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2021, 08:56:30 AM »

[...]
I know you're right but I also feel like it's terrible to wish my days away.

I'm gonna be in the doghouse for a while too because it's my wife's and daughter's birthday weekend and I'll be herfing in Connecticut. Not to mention the sports and other activities I'm leaving my wife to deal with.

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2021, 09:06:16 AM »

[...]

Don't wish the days away, only the work hours. As for the weekend, I think you'll be lucky to be in the doghouse. But think of it this way - you'd probably be in trouble for something if you stayed home anyways, so at least this way you get some good herfing in.

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2021, 09:08:24 AM »

Speaking of Mondays, just realized I set my tea upstairs to steep, then promptly forgot about it for 20 minutes. At least it's still kinda warm?
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4