Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Today is Wednesday, Dec. 28, the 363rd day of 2016. There are three days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On this date:

... In 1832, John C. Calhoun became the first vice president of the United States to resign, stepping down because of differences with President Andrew Jackson.

Were there others or was he the first and last?
I consulted with the almighty Google and found out the following:

Agnew was the second Vice President in United States history to resign, the other being John C. Calhoun, and the only one to do so because of criminal charges.

Let's see if Pence is forced to make history.
Doesn't the warden have some chores for you to better occupy your time with? ::)
She won't wake for a couple of hours yet.
Go wake her up and give her a "little" treat.......
I imagine he'd rather have the quiet. Lol
Indeed.
And just when did Tony's "rathers" start mattering around here?
Just practicin' some new years resolutions....it won't last.

Enjoyin' me a full week of college football...
...before the depression sets in....

On with the day, later guys.

good morning Daves and Tony.
no power here, been off since at least 2am. don't know what happened.
it's Golf Day, my little payday and Friday is my big pay day. going to try to pay all my bills today, shop for groceries Friday, take a ride to Ybor City Saturday morning. that should kill most of the week.

EPC 2nd and ginger ale.

good morning Daves and Tony.
no power here, been off since at least 2am. don't know what happened.
it's Golf Day, my little payday and Friday is my big pay day. going to try to pay all my bills today, shop for groceries Friday, take a ride to Ybor City Saturday morning. that should kill most of the week.
Morning Dean, sounds like you have a good plan to finish up the year topping it off in Ybor City.

EPC 2nd and ginger ale.
You are hitting the hard stuff pretty early this morning. ;)

RyJ Cigars and Browning Sunglasses at the Page today :(

TAMPA, Fla. - There is heavy police presence on Dale Mabry Highway between Spruce and Columbus Streets, closing that portion of the Highway to southbound traffic after a naked man reportedly ran through traffic and jumped on cars early Wednesday.
Multiple officers responded to subdue the man who was behaving irrationally. The man was seen banging his head against a vehicle in the roadway.

Tampa police have confirmed the man died after being transported to the hospital.

The identity of the man has not been released at this time.

The incident is under investigation.

good morning Daves and Tony.
no power here, been off since at least 2am. don't know what happened.
it's Golf Day, my little payday and Friday is my big pay day. going to try to pay all my bills today, shop for groceries Friday, take a ride to Ybor City Saturday morning. that should kill most of the week.
Morning Dean, sounds like you have a good plan to finish up the year topping it off in Ybor City.
hopefully. after paying my bills I should have a little more than half my paychecks left over. I need to save most of in case that house comes up ready to rent. don't know if they'll want 1st and security deposit or 1st, last, and security.

EPC 2nd and ginger ale.
You are hitting the hard stuff pretty early this morning. ;)
no power to make coffee. :(

EPC 2nd and ginger ale.
You are hitting the hard stuff pretty early this morning. ;)
no power to make coffee. :(
That would mean an immediate trip to the nearest coffee shop or MacDonald's.

DOW   + 3.76 @ 19,948

EPC 2nd and ginger ale.
You are hitting the hard stuff pretty early this morning. ;)
no power to make coffee. :(
That would mean an immediate trip to the nearest coffee shop or MacDonald's.
13 miles one way.

I got to take a stroll down to the Post Office.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10