Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

Morning Early Monday Riser Travellin Dave.
Morning 40KDave.

Some more Christmas quotes...

I haven’t taken my Christmas lights down. They look so nice on the pumpkin.
- Winston Spear

Christmas sweaters are only acceptable as a cry for help.
- Andy Borowitz

Christmas is a state of mind and that special feeling that only comes with an empty bank account.
- Melanie White

This holiday season, no matter what your religion is, please take a moment to reflect on why it’s better than all the other ones.
- Guy Endore Kaiser

Mail your packages early so the post office can lose them in time for Christmas.
- Johnny Carson

I don’t mind fruitcakes. They’re the one thing during the holidays I’m not tempted to eat.
- Melanie White

Retirment Practice Day for me today.    Last day for the Boy and DIL here, they leave early tomorrow morning.

Christmas is a time when you get homesick, even when you’re home.
- Carol Nelson

My wife, like many women, actually LIKES wrapping things. If she gives you a gift that requires batteries, she wraps the batteries separately, which to me is very close to being a symptom of mental illness.
- Dave Barry

A Christmas miracle is when your family doesn’t get into a single argument all day.
- Melanie White

I’ve never really understood why Jews go out for Chinese food on Christmas Eve, but I think it’s because so many Chinese restaurants have the word “temple” in their names.
- Dan Zevin

Sending Christmas cards is a good way to let your friends and family know that you think they’re worth the price of a stamp.
- Melanie White

The principal advantage of the non-parental lifestyle is that on Christmas Eve you need not be struck dumb by the three most terrifying words that the government allows to be printed on any product: “Some assembly required.”
- John Leo

Retirment Practice Day for me today.    Last day for the Boy and DIL here, they leave early tomorrow morning.
Enjoy!

No white Christmas for us again this year.... :(

Good to see Cleveland has kept their perfect record intact for yet another week.

Now Jamming

CAO Brazilia
10 CIGARS (34% savings!)
$39.75

More for Christmas...

The amount of time and energy we spend putting up and taking down holiday decorations tells me our 'top of the food chain' claim is invalid.
- Linda in Disguise ‏@LindaInDisguise

The office Christmas party is a great opportunity to catch up with people you haven't seen for twenty minutes.
- Julius Sharpe ‏@juliussharpe

Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.
- Larry Wilde

Nothing's as mean as giving a little child something useful for Christmas.
- Kin Hubbard

There are 17 more shopping days until Christmas. So, guys, that means 16 more days till we start shopping, right?
- Conan O’Brien

If you watch a lot of infomercials, there's a good chance you'll already know how to work any gift you get from me.
- Just Bill ‏@WilliamAder

It’s the holiday season. Let the overeating begin!
- Melanie White

There are three stages of man: he believes in Santa Claus; he does not believe in Santa Claus; he is Santa Claus.
- Bob Phillips

The Holidays are the one time you get to experience all the excitement of rush hour traffic in the mall parking lot.
- Melanie White

Christmas never would have caught on if it had been called Celebrate a Little Jew's Birthday.
- Andy Borowitz

Merry Christmas, nearly everybody!
- Ogden Nash

Mornin' to all.

No white Christmas for us again this year.... :(
Based on what the meteorologists are saying a week in advance?

No white Christmas for us again this year.... :(
Based on what the meteorologists are saying a week in advance?
Why wouldn't I believe it?   ???
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12