CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: 12/29/2016  (Read 14881 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 12/29/2016
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2016, 08:46:17 AM »

Looking For Love with Plenty of Fish  :o

AUSTIN (KXAN) — A Christmas night date turned into a robbery for a man just “looking for love” on the dating website Plenty of Fish, according to the affidavit.

On Dec. 25 Austin Police say Cherice Rachelle Doster, 25, lured the victim by setting up a date on the website. The victim agreed to meet her at the Hunter’s Chase Apartments, just off Pond Springs Road around 9:15 p.m.

Officers say, when the victim arrived, they went into an apartment that the victim described as dirty and bare without any furniture. He sat down with Doster on a blanket in the living room and she told him it would be $150 for “services,” but didn’t specify what services she would provide.

As they were talking another man, Doster said was her husband, walked in from one of the bedrooms and pointed a gun at him. The man shouted at the victim demanding money, a cell phone and keys. Then, police say Doster’s “husband” Theo Demaree, 31, pistol-whipped the victim several times in the head.

The man was eventually able to run out of the front door and flagged people down to call 911.

In the affidavit, the victim described Doster as looking “like maybe she’d had a rough life.” APD responded quickly and tracked the suspects with a K-9 officer

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2016, 08:54:00 AM »

AUSTIN (KXAN) — A Christmas night date turned into a robbery for a man just “looking for love” on the dating website Plenty of Fish, according to the affidavit.

On Dec. 25 Austin Police say Cherice Rachelle Doster, 25, lured the victim by setting up a date on the website. The victim agreed to meet her at the Hunter’s Chase Apartments, just off Pond Springs Road around 9:15 p.m.

Officers say, when the victim arrived, they went into an apartment that the victim described as dirty and bare without any furniture. He sat down with Doster on a blanket in the living room and she told him it would be $150 for “services,” but didn’t specify what services she would provide.

As they were talking another man, Doster said was her husband, walked in from one of the bedrooms and pointed a gun at him. The man shouted at the victim demanding money, a cell phone and keys. Then, police say Doster’s “husband” Theo Demaree, 31, pistol-whipped the victim several times in the head.

The man was eventually able to run out of the front door and flagged people down to call 911.

In the affidavit, the victim described Doster as looking “like maybe she’d had a rough life.” APD responded quickly and tracked the suspects with a K-9 officer
Wonder how rough of a life he's had that he's meeting up with someone on Christmas night and doesn't mind going into the apartment with her if she looks like that?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2016, 09:01:07 AM »

Kristoff Cigars (no Pisstoff's) and Nikon Range Finders at the Page

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2016, 09:06:20 AM »

Wonder how rough of a life he's had that he's meeting up with someone on Christmas night and doesn't mind going into the apartment with her if she looks like that?
Seems like Fish needs to screen his whores a little better, hopefully someone will report him to the BBB.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2016, 09:20:50 AM »

I just caught up on last nights post and have a Big Double GFY (and you know which kind) for Travellin Dave and Tony!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2016, 09:21:34 AM »

Dean did not file a Golf Report yesterday and now he is MIA this morning, can it possibly be his balls are glowing in the dark?

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2016, 09:32:04 AM »

Boilche, haven't had that in years. Now I'm craving.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2016, 09:36:42 AM »

I just caught up on last nights post and have a Big Double GFY (and you know which kind) for Travellin Dave and Tony!
What did I say? That you're a slacker because you were a day late posting about Debbie Reynolds? Well in that case, I gladly accept your good wishes.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2016, 09:37:17 AM »

Boilche, haven't had that in years. Now I'm craving.
It was great. She makes it a lot.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2016, 09:38:44 AM »

Dean did not file a Golf Report yesterday and now he is MIA this morning, can it possibly be his balls are glowing in the dark?
I thought he posted. ??? It's hard to keep track of all you old guys.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2016, 09:40:44 AM »

Oops. I found a week board in the bedroom...

That sucks.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2016, 09:42:44 AM »

That sucks.
That is probably what the floor said when it found a fat ass in a chair sitting on it. ;D

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2016, 09:50:39 AM »

That sucks.
Ouch.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2016, 09:54:20 AM »

That sucks.
Ouch.
Professionally speaking I don't think a "weak or a week" board is the problem I believe the lack of adequate substructure for the flooring type is the problem.  Especially when one considers the static load of Tony on a single chair leg - YIKES!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2016, 09:55:11 AM »

DOW  +5.40 @ 19,839
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12