Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Morning CarolinaDave.
Heck of a sinkhole in San Antonio yesterday.
That was a horrible deal, poor woman (a sheriffs  deputy off duty) that went in first drowned and the whole was caused by a large sewer leak thus she drowned in mostly sewage.
That's horrible. Definitely up there on my list of ways I don't want to die.
For sure
Oops, used the wrong "whole"

Looks like a sewage leak cigar deal day too.

Morning CarolinaDave.
Heck of a sinkhole in San Antonio yesterday.
That was a horrible deal, poor woman (a sheriffs  deputy off duty) that went in first drowned and the hole was caused by a large sewer leak thus she drowned in mostly sewage.
That's horrible. Definitely up there on my list of ways I don't want to die.
Excuse the wrong "whole", corrected
TWHS

Good morning Daves. Took yesterday off to do my boss' oak floor, yes he talked me into it after I did the windows for him. Busted my ass and not feeling very peppy this morning. Had to make some $$ to cover all of my cigar purchases  :D

Good morning Daves. Took yesterday off to do my boss' oak floor, yes he talked me into it after I did the windows for him. Busted my ass and not feeling very peppy this morning. Had to make some $$ to cover all of my cigar purchases  :D
The next time you tell that story, say you got paid to lay some wood. Morning, ScottForHire.

Good morning Daves. Took yesterday off to do my boss' oak floor, yes he talked me into it after I did the windows for him. Busted my ass and not feeling very peppy this morning. Had to make some $$ to cover all of my cigar purchases  :D
The next time you tell that story, say you got paid to lay some wood. Morning, ScottForHire.
Man, that story has a whole lot of holes!

Bean will enjoy busting your balls over your sore ass.

Sheesh, forgot it's Tuesday.

Morning CarolinaDave.
Heck of a sinkhole in San Antonio yesterday.
That was a horrible deal, poor woman (a sheriffs  deputy off duty) that went in first drowned and the whole was caused by a large sewer leak thus she drowned in mostly sewage.
That's horrible. Definitely up there on my list of ways I don't want to die.
For sure
Oops, used the wrong "whole"
Yea, TWHS....

Good morning Daves. Took yesterday off to do my boss' oak floor, yes he talked me into it after I did the windows for him. Busted my ass and not feeling very peppy this morning. Had to make some $$ to cover all of my cigar purchases  :D
The next time you tell that story, say you got paid to lay some wood. Morning, ScottForHire.
Or do a job on his bosses' floor.

Good morning Daves. Took yesterday off to do my boss' oak floor, yes he talked me into it after I did the windows for him. Busted my ass and not feeling very peppy this morning. Had to make some $$ to cover all of my cigar purchases  :D
At least no crown molding...

Good morning Daves. Took yesterday off to do my boss' oak floor, yes he talked me into it after I did the windows for him. Busted my ass and not feeling very peppy this morning. Had to make some $$ to cover all of my cigar purchases  :D
The next time you tell that story, say you got paid to lay some wood. Morning, ScottForHire.
Man, that story has a whole lot of holes!

Bean will enjoy busting your balls over your sore ass.
That's fine but I finish my projects so...

Good morning Daves. Took yesterday off to do my boss' oak floor, yes he talked me into it after I did the windows for him. Busted my ass and not feeling very peppy this morning. Had to make some $$ to cover all of my cigar purchases  :D
The next time you tell that story, say you got paid to lay some wood. Morning, ScottForHire.
Sounds better for sure

Guess I will get ready for the day then start it with some breakfast.

Morning CarolinaDave.
Heck of a sinkhole in San Antonio yesterday.
That was a horrible deal, poor woman (a sheriffs  deputy off duty) that went in first drowned and the hole was caused by a large sewer leak thus she drowned in mostly sewage.
That's horrible. Definitely up there on my list of ways I don't want to die.
Excuse the wrong "whole", corrected
TWHS.

Edit: Dang, late again.

Good morning, guys.