Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Home for the day, watching the rain and sleet while enjoying a hot coffee and a Luminosa by Crowned Heads.
Sunny and 81 outside and I am stuck in this room

Lame. Where in Texas are you? (I presume you are in Texas...)
Usually he's in Soviet Austin. No telling where he is at the moment.

Ah, My folks lived in Austin for a while. Now they are back in the People's Republic with a satellite in Rocky Mountain "High" Colorado. Never been, myself, but I hear the folks in Austin like to keep it "weird."  ???
Yea, weird pretty much says it.

Currently snowing in Lake Harmony.

Currently snowing in Lake Harmony.
It's sleeting here. It's definitely winter.

I could sure enjoy a nice cigar and some Tito's about now.
+1
I am stuck in this room until 4 what is your excuse?
I'm searching for a room to be stuck in for 8ish hours a day and it's too cold to do it from outside on the patio.

Northerner problems. Fortunately I rid myself of those when I moved to Vancouver, and then Australia, and then California, and I haven't looked back. (Well, except for those 7 months or so in Northern Virginia...)  What line of work are you in (or looking to be in), Tony?
I'm an IT infrastructure architect/integrator turned project manager.

Ah, yes. I think you told me that years ago. How is the job market for IT folks these days? I would imagine good; maybe more difficult at the higher levels?
There are definitely jobs out there but also tons of competition. I've been unemployed since mid October but only began looking in earnest in the last week. Been spending a bunch of time on a certification that I know I won't have time for, once employed.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

[...]

Glad you are able to utilize and hopefully enjoy the down time.  :D
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

Just got back from a study break/walk in a light jacket. My guess is very low 60's here in Glendale at the moment. Overcast, which is kinda 'weird.'   ;)

Just got back from a study break/walk in a light jacket. My guess is very low 60's here in Glendale at the moment. Overcast, which is kinda 'weird.'   ;)
Glendale...AZ or CA?
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

Just got back from a study break/walk in a light jacket. My guess is very low 60's here in Glendale at the moment. Overcast, which is kinda 'weird.'   ;)
Glendale...AZ or CA?

Ca

Just got back from a study break/walk in a light jacket. My guess is very low 60's here in Glendale at the moment. Overcast, which is kinda 'weird.'   ;)
Glendale...AZ or CA?

Ca
Ah, Commiefornia. So sorry. ;-)

Home for the day, watching the rain and sleet while enjoying a hot coffee and a Luminosa by Crowned Heads.
Sunny and 81 outside and I am stuck in this room

Lame. Where in Texas are you? (I presume you are in Texas...)
Usually he's in Soviet Austin. No telling where he is at the moment.

Ah, My folks lived in Austin for a while. Now they are back in the People's Republic with a satellite in Rocky Mountain "High" Colorado. Never been, myself, but I hear the folks in Austin like to keep it "weird."  ???
Yea, weird pretty much says it.
I am on the border in Laredo less than a mile from Mexici, 63 here now.

Home for the day, watching the rain and sleet while enjoying a hot coffee and a Luminosa by Crowned Heads.
Sunny and 81 outside and I am stuck in this room

Lame. Where in Texas are you? (I presume you are in Texas...)
Usually he's in Soviet Austin. No telling where he is at the moment.

Ah, My folks lived in Austin for a while. Now they are back in the People's Republic with a satellite in Rocky Mountain "High" Colorado. Never been, myself, but I hear the folks in Austin like to keep it "weird."  ???
Yea, weird pretty much says it.
I am on the border in Laredo, 63 here now.
See any cowboys in white linen?

Home for the day, watching the rain and sleet while enjoying a hot coffee and a Luminosa by Crowned Heads.
Sunny and 81 outside and I am stuck in this room

Lame. Where in Texas are you? (I presume you are in Texas...)
Usually he's in Soviet Austin. No telling where he is at the moment.

Ah, My folks lived in Austin for a while. Now they are back in the People's Republic with a satellite in Rocky Mountain "High" Colorado. Never been, myself, but I hear the folks in Austin like to keep it "weird."  ???
Yea, weird pretty much says it.
I am on the border in Laredo, 63 here now.
See any cowboys in white linen?
Just Mexicans here

Home for the day, watching the rain and sleet while enjoying a hot coffee and a Luminosa by Crowned Heads.
Sunny and 81 outside and I am stuck in this room

Lame. Where in Texas are you? (I presume you are in Texas...)
Usually he's in Soviet Austin. No telling where he is at the moment.

Ah, My folks lived in Austin for a while. Now they are back in the People's Republic with a satellite in Rocky Mountain "High" Colorado. Never been, myself, but I hear the folks in Austin like to keep it "weird."  ???
Yea, weird pretty much says it.
I am on the border in Laredo, 63 here now.
See any cowboys in white linen?
Just Mexicans here
Now, don't be racist. Mexicans are the original cowboys. ;-)
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

Home for the day, watching the rain and sleet while enjoying a hot coffee and a Luminosa by Crowned Heads.
Sunny and 81 outside and I am stuck in this room

Lame. Where in Texas are you? (I presume you are in Texas...)
Usually he's in Soviet Austin. No telling where he is at the moment.

Ah, My folks lived in Austin for a while. Now they are back in the People's Republic with a satellite in Rocky Mountain "High" Colorado. Never been, myself, but I hear the folks in Austin like to keep it "weird."  ???
Yea, weird pretty much says it.
I am on the border in Laredo, 63 here now.
See any cowboys in white linen?

I almost found a picture to post...but thought better of it.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

Home for the day, watching the rain and sleet while enjoying a hot coffee and a Luminosa by Crowned Heads.
Sunny and 81 outside and I am stuck in this room

Lame. Where in Texas are you? (I presume you are in Texas...)
Usually he's in Soviet Austin. No telling where he is at the moment.

Ah, My folks lived in Austin for a while. Now they are back in the People's Republic with a satellite in Rocky Mountain "High" Colorado. Never been, myself, but I hear the folks in Austin like to keep it "weird."  ???
Yea, weird pretty much says it.
I am on the border in Laredo less than a mile from Mexici, 63 here now.

Wow. Do you ever go visit? Or are there not many reasons to head to "Nuevo Laredo"?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]