Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16

Morning, humpers.

Good morning boys, clunker for the tribe last night. I think things will be much different with Kluber on the mound tonight

November 2 is … National Deviled Egg Day

I likes them myself.
+1 on the deviled eggs

November 2 is … National Deviled Egg Day

I likes them myself.
+1 on the deviled eggs
Ditto.

We got us a World Series Now!

Cubs jump to early lead, force Game 7 with 9-3 win over Indians
I blame the fans of both teams. So far, each team only won a game apiece at home. So is having home field really an advantage? I guess we'll find out tonight.

Good morning boys, clunker for the tribe last night. I think things will be much different with Kluber on the mound tonight
I don't think it will be as easy for him this time. They've already seen him twice. Same goes for Chapman. Not sure how effective he can be. Thought it was a big mistake for Maddon to put him in at all yesterday with the lead that they had.

Morning Post-Game Analysts Tony, Golf and Fish.

Got the Vagrant Shelter surrounded this morning.

Morning Post-Game Analysts Tony, Golf and Fish.
Back atcha, RackCheckDave.

Warden told me last night I was the biggest asshole on the face of the earth, Thanked her for the nice compliment and asked if she could make me up a professional looking certificate of accomplishment for it to hang on the wall......  Worked as planned, she has made no more comments since.

Let's turn our attention to cigars for a moment. Apparently there is a Mash-up taking place. Didn't realize the Nica Rusticas came in any other vitolas. Has anyone here tried the Belicoso - 7 1/2 x 54 ?

Let's turn our attention to cigars for a moment. Apparently there is a Mash-up taking place. Didn't realize the Nica Rusticas came in any other vitolas. Has anyone here tried the Belicoso - 7 1/2 x 54 ?
I knew they did but up until a few days ago I have never seen the other vitola's on daily deals.  I believe CB once recommended one of the other vitolas but don't remember which one.

I have only tried the toro's that have always been on the specials.

Warden told me last night I was the biggest asshole on the face of the earth, Thanked her for the nice compliment and asked if she could make me up a professional looking certificate of accomplishment for it to hang on the wall......  Worked as planned, she has made no more comments since.
I'm not saying that I disagree with her but I'm more curious about what you did to elicit such passion?

Let's turn our attention to cigars for a moment. Apparently there is a Mash-up taking place. Didn't realize the Nica Rusticas came in any other vitolas. Has anyone here tried the Belicoso - 7 1/2 x 54 ?
That cigar in that size, might make the garage look like it's on fire.

Warden told me last night I was the biggest asshole on the face of the earth, Thanked her for the nice compliment and asked if she could make me up a professional looking certificate of accomplishment for it to hang on the wall......  Worked as planned, she has made no more comments since.
Since you didn't say if she gave you one or not:
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16