Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2016, 06:51:40 AM »

October 29 is......... Internet Day

History of Internet Day

Internet Day celebrates the origin of the very first internet transmission ever sent, and from it the utterly world-changing series of events that followed. People are able to video conference from around the world, and the information is stored and transmitted at unbelievable rates between computers and friends and family. Enhanced Reality is becoming a reality, with Digital Overlays available for real world things, seamlessly combining the world of the internet with the one we walk around in every day.

Hard to believe that the first internet transmission was sent just months after Neil Armstrong walked on the moon. The internet is already slightly extra-terrestrial, with video and communication available to the astronauts and space stations circling in low-earth orbit.

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2016, 06:52:12 AM »

paying bills. 😕
at least I'll have 1/3 of my monthly income left over.
Not bad at all

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2016, 06:54:03 AM »

Ambulance Helicopter just made a pickup at our little airport.  That should have woke all the sleeping bastiges up, but fortunately the Warden slept right through it.

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2016, 06:58:08 AM »

A block down the street from my office, yes by the so called "homeless shelters".

East 7th St. alley posing problems for businesses, police

http://kxan.com/2016/10/28/east-7th-st-alley-posing-problems-for-businesses-police/

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2016, 06:59:37 AM »

2-star general about to assume command of Army Space and Missile Defense Command commits suicide. Lots of mighty curious happenings amongst the U.S. military’s general staff lately. Now we have a general just about to get his third star and take over one of the Army’s top-dog positions suddenly committing suicide?

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2016, 07:12:29 AM »

A block down the street from my office, yes by the so called "homeless shelters".

East 7th St. alley posing problems for businesses, police

http://kxan.com/2016/10/28/east-7th-st-alley-posing-problems-for-businesses-police/
$75,000 each for a HALO camera? holy shit!

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2016, 07:17:23 AM »

2-star general about to assume command of Army Space and Missile Defense Command commits suicide. Lots of mighty curious happenings amongst the U.S. military’s general staff lately. Now we have a general just about to get his third star and take over one of the Army’s top-dog positions suddenly committing suicide?
maybe his name came up in the Weiner/Clinton email fiasco.

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2016, 07:21:19 AM »

Sitting here getting very, very drunk. It's 2am and I don't give a fuk. It's one of those "No matter how much I do it still isn't enough" kind of days. Since I'm a cyclothymic, you can make your own decision whether I'm having a depressive episode or I'm just pissed to hell off. I couldn't tell ya, myself. But it's okay. I've got bourbon, and I've got a new rifle, and I've got a Harley, and I've got money in the bank. I'm just not particularly happy at the moment. Four out of five ain't bad.

Don't worry, I'm not considering doing myself any harm, other than beating up on my liver. Time for a refill.
good morning RazMan.
so what are you so pissed about?
Sounds like he was pissed that he couldn't fall asleep.

Me? I'm generally pissed off at life but more so this morning because the wife's alarm was going off like gangbusters downstairs and apparently I'm the only one who could here it.

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2016, 07:21:56 AM »

2-star general about to assume command of Army Space and Missile Defense Command commits suicide. Lots of mighty curious happenings amongst the U.S. military’s general staff lately. Now we have a general just about to get his third star and take over one of the Army’s top-dog positions suddenly committing suicide?
maybe his name came up in the Weiner/Clinton email fiasco.
Not out of the question but that is a criminal act, probably includes espionage and/or treason - not a fiasco.

« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2016, 07:22:44 AM »

[...]

Morning justifiably grumpy Mayor.

« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2016, 07:24:06 AM »

Morning Dave, Dean. 2 of 3 kids up last night puking, and I'm not feeling so hot myself. Sheesh!
That's the worst. My 2nd daughter hasn't been the same since last year when she had it. You feel so helpless. Hope everyone feels better, real soon.

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2016, 07:24:48 AM »

October 29 is......... Internet Day

History of Internet Day

Internet Day celebrates the origin of the very first internet transmission ever sent, and from it the utterly world-changing series of events that followed. People are able to video conference from around the world, and the information is stored and transmitted at unbelievable rates between computers and friends and family. Enhanced Reality is becoming a reality, with Digital Overlays available for real world things, seamlessly combining the world of the internet with the one we walk around in every day.

Hard to believe that the first internet transmission was sent just months after Neil Armstrong walked on the moon. The internet is already slightly extra-terrestrial, with video and communication available to the astronauts and space stations circling in low-earth orbit.
Thanks, Al Gore.

« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2016, 07:26:25 AM »

Good morning, Dean, TXDave, and LTG.

« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2016, 07:29:44 AM »

I'm such a hypochondriac that I'm feeling nausea now. Thanks, LTG.

« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2016, 07:32:40 AM »

Sitting here getting very, very drunk. It's 2am and I don't give a fuk. It's one of those "No matter how much I do it still isn't enough" kind of days. Since I'm a cyclothymic, you can make your own decision whether I'm having a depressive episode or I'm just pissed to hell off. I couldn't tell ya, myself. But it's okay. I've got bourbon, and I've got a new rifle, and I've got a Harley, and I've got money in the bank. I'm just not particularly happy at the moment. Four out of five ain't bad.

Don't worry, I'm not considering doing myself any harm, other than beating up on my liver. Time for a refill.
You left out the part about having a good lady....
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9