Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2016, 07:36:49 AM »

Federal Government Spends Billions on PR

    Federal agencies spend north of $1 billion each year on public relations to influence the American people, according to a new government report.
Another government program working so well!

« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2016, 07:37:17 AM »

Fishy is going to be bummed about his Mets coming up short last night....also probably be grumpy from lack of sleep.
You couldn't be more correct, on both counts

« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2016, 07:37:25 AM »

Good morning, jammers. I'm predicting we'll be scorching too.
Stop the whining, you got a Jam so what more do you need?
Well a job, a hot, happy wife who can cook, a chauffeur for the kids on weekends....
Those are wishes not needs

« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2016, 07:38:47 AM »

Fishy is going to be bummed about his Mets coming up short last night....also probably be grumpy from lack of sleep.
Fish should be used to "coming up short" at night.
No idea what you mean

« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2016, 07:38:51 AM »

Federal Government Spends Billions on PR

    Federal agencies spend north of $1 billion each year on public relations to influence the American people, according to a new government report.
Another government program working so well!
And that is only what they admit to, real number is probably at least 2-3 times that much.   They spend a small fortune sponsoring race cars with military $.

« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2016, 07:39:19 AM »

Fishy is going to be bummed about his Mets coming up short last night....also probably be grumpy from lack of sleep.
Fish should be used to "coming up short" at night.
No idea what you mean
TNWSS

« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2016, 07:41:27 AM »

Good morning boys, Mets shit the bed last night. My biggest complaint is their approach at the plate, especially early. They needed to make Bumgarner work and drive up his pitch count to get him out of the game. His performance was exactly what I was fearful of

« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2016, 07:47:59 AM »

What happened to Pokémon Joe?  Clowns  ran him out of town or what?

« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2016, 07:55:09 AM »

Good morning, jammers. I'm predicting we'll be scorching too.
Stop the whining, you got a Jam so what more do you need?
Whining is what I do. Otherwise there would just be silence. And I'm not that wise.

« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2016, 07:56:43 AM »

Good morning, jammers. I'm predicting we'll be scorching too.
Stop the whining, you got a Jam so what more do you need?
Whining is what I do. Otherwise there would just be silence. And I'm not that wise.
LOL, we are here to have fun and avoid reality, not to be wise.

« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2016, 08:10:47 AM »

Dootie Lull?

« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2016, 08:13:58 AM »

Austin ranks No. 2 on ‘best places people are moving to’ US News list

According to a recent list by U.S. News and World Report, Austin is the city with the second-highest net migration between the years 2010 and 2014. In compiling the list U.S. News looked at census data for the 100 largest metro areas in the nation and the difference between the number of people who moved to and from a given city. Austin also ranked No. 2 on the media company’s “Best Places to Live in 2016” list.

Austin isn’t alone in representing the state of Texas on the list, however. Houston and San Antonio both made the top 10, while Dallas was ranked among the top 20 cities.

Austin metro area now surpasses 2 million residents

So which city has a higher net migration rate than Austin’s 8.86 percent? Fort Myers, Florida, it turns out, is filled with people who aren’t from there. The city has experienced nearly 9.4 percent population growth from net migration between 2010 and 2014 and is a popular spot for retirees. With a population of less than half that of Austin’s, however, the city’s growth is occurring on a smaller scale.

« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2016, 08:17:55 AM »

[...]

Looks like the commie takeover is ahead of schedule.

« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2016, 08:25:37 AM »

Britt Ekland is 74?  WTF happened?

« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2016, 08:26:37 AM »

....Austin metro area now surpasses 2 million residents.....

Except for SXSW and ACL weekends, when it's 2.5 million.  Sheesh.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15