Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16

« Reply #210 on: August 30, 2016, 07:43:21 PM »

Mayor must have had to perform another shitshow today.
Pretty dedicated for a short timer.

« Reply #211 on: August 30, 2016, 08:07:21 PM »

Mayor must have had to perform another shitshow today.
Pretty dedicated for a short timer.
They probably hope he will walk out and lose out on his severance package.

« Reply #212 on: August 30, 2016, 08:17:38 PM »

Colin Kaepernick’s Mother: He’s Brought Shame To Family. This isn’t the right way to handle it. We think he’s being brainwashed under the influence of his BLM girlfriend.
True, that's his birth mother, not the (white) mother and father who raised him.
But his birth mother is also white.

« Reply #213 on: August 30, 2016, 09:02:27 PM »

Good evening, national anthem heart holders.

« Reply #214 on: August 30, 2016, 09:05:24 PM »

Mayor must have had to perform another shitshow today.
Pretty dedicated for a short timer.
I don't know how to tell them to go fuck themselves without fear of missing out on my severance. I keep being threatened. Which is why I can't wait to get the heck out. Most guys in my position are laying real low and hardly even showing up. In contrast, they are working me to death.

« Reply #215 on: August 30, 2016, 09:10:03 PM »

I'm currently working on a project and saving their collective asses. I keep warning them that all this knowledge for the new project will leave with me and they really ought to get me someone to transition to. They don't seem to want to hear it. So when something breaks after I leave, heads will definitely roll.

« Reply #216 on: August 30, 2016, 09:26:53 PM »

Colin Kaepernick’s Mother: He’s Brought Shame To Family. This isn’t the right way to handle it. We think he’s being brainwashed under the influence of his BLM girlfriend.
True, that's his birth mother, not the (white) mother and father who raised him.
But his birth mother is also white.
Mine too.

« Reply #217 on: August 30, 2016, 09:28:36 PM »

My neighbor that fell and suffered heavy brain damage passed away this afternoon.
I'm sorry to hear it.

« Reply #218 on: August 30, 2016, 09:31:41 PM »

My neighbor that fell and suffered heavy brain damage passed away this afternoon.
Sorry to hear that.
He was a nice fellow but 80 years old but in pretty good shape and just shows how fast it can all end.
Sorry about that, Dave.  And yeah, can happen fast.  That's what I prefer.

« Reply #219 on: August 30, 2016, 09:32:53 PM »

My neighbor that fell and suffered heavy brain damage passed away this afternoon.
Sorry to hear that.
He was a nice fellow but 80 years old but in pretty good shape and just shows how fast it can all end.
Sorry about that, Dave.  And yeah, can happen fast.  That's what I prefer.
Good point. I definitely would prefer it to end quickly.

« Reply #220 on: August 30, 2016, 09:33:49 PM »

Colin Kaepernick’s Mother: He’s Brought Shame To Family. This isn’t the right way to handle it. We think he’s being brainwashed under the influence of his BLM girlfriend.
True, that's his birth mother, not the (white) mother and father who raised him.
But his birth mother is also white.
Mine too.
Huh, what a coincident, me too. Six kids in our family.  My dad used to joke that it wasn't until after the fifth one they figured out what was causing it.

« Reply #221 on: August 30, 2016, 09:35:05 PM »

My neighbor that fell and suffered heavy brain damage passed away this afternoon.
Sorry to hear that.
He was a nice fellow but 80 years old but in pretty good shape and just shows how fast it can all end.
Sorry about that, Dave.  And yeah, can happen fast.  That's what I prefer.
Good point. I definitely would prefer it to end quickly.
Indeed.  I told the warden before I get too f'kn' old I'll just ride the motorcycle over a cliff.  She wasn't amused.  Wardens, sheesh.

« Reply #222 on: August 30, 2016, 09:41:37 PM »

Is anyone else bugged that Small Batch Cigars don't include a link in their promotional emails?  WTF, Marketing 101.

« Reply #223 on: August 30, 2016, 09:43:42 PM »

My neighbor that fell and suffered heavy brain damage passed away this afternoon.
Sorry to hear that.
He was a nice fellow but 80 years old but in pretty good shape and just shows how fast it can all end.
Sorry about that, Dave.  And yeah, can happen fast.  That's what I prefer.
Good point. I definitely would prefer it to end quickly.
+1

« Reply #224 on: August 30, 2016, 09:46:31 PM »

Is anyone else bugged that Small Batch Cigars don't include a link in their promotional emails?  WTF, Marketing 101.
Well would you rather have plenty of links to chitty cigars like Famous, CI and the Sister?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16