Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16

« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2016, 07:43:15 AM »

« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2016, 07:44:57 AM »

Work done for today, now got to entertain myself for the next 8 hours.

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2016, 07:46:08 AM »

When Tennessee offensive lineman Jashon Robertson was asked about Thursday night opponent Appalachian State (7:30 PM ET, SEC Network), he said of the Mountaineers: "We see guys who strain their butts off." I get what he's saying. It's a compliment. They work hard. But it still makes me uncomfortable reading it.

« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2016, 07:47:01 AM »

Rick Perry to appear in ‘Dancing With The Stars’ ::)

AUSTIN – Entertainment Tonight is reporting that former Texas Gov. Rick Perry will appear on “Dancing With the Stars.”

The entertainment site reported that Texas’ longest-serving governor, Vanilla Ice and Marilu Henner are among “the latest celebrities” headed to the show.
You must be so excited.
NO, not really!
Don't worry, were not judging.

« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2016, 07:47:37 AM »

Rick Perry to appear in ‘Dancing With The Stars’ ::)

AUSTIN – Entertainment Tonight is reporting that former Texas Gov. Rick Perry will appear on “Dancing With the Stars.”

The entertainment site reported that Texas’ longest-serving governor, Vanilla Ice and Marilu Henner are among “the latest celebrities” headed to the show.
You must be so excited.
NO, not really!
It's not like he gets much assistance in filling it.

« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2016, 07:48:02 AM »

Rick Perry to appear in ‘Dancing With The Stars’ ::)

AUSTIN – Entertainment Tonight is reporting that former Texas Gov. Rick Perry will appear on “Dancing With the Stars.”

The entertainment site reported that Texas’ longest-serving governor, Vanilla Ice and Marilu Henner are among “the latest celebrities” headed to the show.
You must be so excited.
NO, not really!
Don't worry, were not judging.
Since when?

« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2016, 07:48:40 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.  You get your box of thumbprint cookies from the weekend offering?

« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2016, 07:52:51 AM »

Rick Perry to appear in ‘Dancing With The Stars’ ::)

AUSTIN – Entertainment Tonight is reporting that former Texas Gov. Rick Perry will appear on “Dancing With the Stars.”

The entertainment site reported that Texas’ longest-serving governor, Vanilla Ice and Marilu Henner are among “the latest celebrities” headed to the show.
You must be so excited.
NO, not really!
Don't worry, were not judging.
Since when?
Yeah, kinda thought that was the point here.

« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2016, 07:57:11 AM »

Rick Perry to appear in ‘Dancing With The Stars’ ::)

AUSTIN – Entertainment Tonight is reporting that former Texas Gov. Rick Perry will appear on “Dancing With the Stars.”

The entertainment site reported that Texas’ longest-serving governor, Vanilla Ice and Marilu Henner are among “the latest celebrities” headed to the show.
You must be so excited.
NO, not really!
Don't worry, were not judging.
Since when?
Yeah, kinda thought that was the point here.
No, we do not judge here we simply make recommendations based on our observations.  You know like GFY simply because it is TUESDAY!

« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2016, 08:03:47 AM »

Rick Perry to appear in ‘Dancing With The Stars’ ::)

AUSTIN – Entertainment Tonight is reporting that former Texas Gov. Rick Perry will appear on “Dancing With the Stars.”

The entertainment site reported that Texas’ longest-serving governor, Vanilla Ice and Marilu Henner are among “the latest celebrities” headed to the show.
You must be so excited.
NO, not really!
Don't worry, were not judging.
Since when?
Don't think I saw that one.

« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2016, 08:16:43 AM »

Further notice that it is time for me to retire, what a crock of horse-chit!

We are in the process of finalizing the TX Electronic Filing Plan.  Each official file will be placed on a new network drive in accordance with the filing plan; therefore, to ensure the required official files are created, I need you to review the attached  Safety files (SFTY) and add any required Secondary subject or Tertiary subject files, better known as “sub-files” to the Primary subject files.  If there is a secondary subject file or Tertiary subject file that should be deleted, please indicate in the Notes column of the excel sheet.  The Primary subject files are set in accordance with the Records Disposition Manual (Field Offices).  If you need to add a Secondary subject, please use a RESERVE line first before creating a new one.

To add, just insert a line in the excel sheet.  To delete, just indicate in the Notes column.

Project files will be added to the end of the file plan at a later date, in accordance with the SOP.

Please submit your recommendations to me by Sep 15.

« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2016, 08:21:05 AM »

Gorgeous woman out in full force today in NYC.

« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2016, 08:26:39 AM »

Gorgeous woman out in full force today in NYC.
Speaking of knockers think I will stroll down to Lavazza for a 38 D Cup.

« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2016, 08:35:12 AM »

[...]

And don't forget those new TPS cover sheets.

« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2016, 08:40:30 AM »

good morning 3 Daves and a Tony. coffee and some AF lancero I picked up the other day.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16