Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

« Reply #225 on: August 30, 2016, 09:48:24 PM »

Is anyone else bugged that Small Batch Cigars don't include a link in their promotional emails?  WTF, Marketing 101.
Well would you rather have plenty of links to chitty cigars like Famous, CI and the Sister?
No, but how hard could it be? (TWSS)

« Reply #226 on: August 30, 2016, 09:48:46 PM »

My neighbor that fell and suffered heavy brain damage passed away this afternoon.
Sorry to hear that.
He was a nice fellow but 80 years old but in pretty good shape and just shows how fast it can all end.
Sorry about that, Dave.  And yeah, can happen fast.  That's what I prefer.
Good point. I definitely would prefer it to end quickly.
Indeed.  I told the warden before I get too f'kn' old I'll just ride the motorcycle over a cliff.  She wasn't amused.  Wardens, sheesh.
The thing is they are never amused at such but at the same time they don't believe you are serious.  Mine still thinks I am kidding about retiring, hopefully the October dumpster delivery will wake her up.

« Reply #227 on: August 30, 2016, 09:51:03 PM »

My neighbor that fell and suffered heavy brain damage passed away this afternoon.
Sorry to hear that.
He was a nice fellow but 80 years old but in pretty good shape and just shows how fast it can all end.
Sorry about that, Dave.  And yeah, can happen fast.  That's what I prefer.
Good point. I definitely would prefer it to end quickly.
Indeed.  I told the warden before I get too f'kn' old I'll just ride the motorcycle over a cliff.  She wasn't amused.  Wardens, sheesh.
The thing is they are never amused at such but at the same time they don't believe you are serious.  Mine still thinks I am kidding about retiring, hopefully the October dumpster delivery will wake her up.
How could she think you are kidding?  If she heard have the schitt from you about your job we have, there is no way she would think you weren't serious.  Hell, WE want to retire from your job. I would have lost my mind long ago.

« Reply #228 on: August 30, 2016, 09:52:34 PM »

Oh lord, 62 RG La Perla's up on the jam now.  Just shoot me for watching that schitt show parade.

« Reply #229 on: August 30, 2016, 09:52:45 PM »

Colin Kaepernick’s Mother: He’s Brought Shame To Family. This isn’t the right way to handle it. We think he’s being brainwashed under the influence of his BLM girlfriend.
True, that's his birth mother, not the (white) mother and father who raised him.
But his birth mother is also white.
Mine too.
Huh, what a coincident, me too. Six kids in our family.  My dad used to joke that it wasn't until after the fifth one they figured out what was causing it.
LMAO. That's too funny.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]