Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2016, 08:28:42 AM »

Think I will see if I can get in a little walk before it rains again.

« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2016, 08:43:50 AM »

Good morning bag o' Daves
Morning OneAndOnlyFish
The El Centurians I won this week are now up again, (5) 5-packs on auction for $10EA starting price, 3+ day auction this time though
Have to keep an eye on those, Famous Auction correct?
Yes sir:

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/el-centurion-robusto-5-pk-cigars/item-41489?auctionnum=1637344

« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2016, 08:49:30 AM »

Due to incompetency within our "lack of management" had to cancel my New Orleans trip due to insufficient funding, not that this is an abnormal occurrence around here.  Only travel for me until at least mid-October is a one night trip to Houston in September.

Sheesh!  What a fuct up operation.
I would just retire and show their asseses.

« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2016, 08:49:38 AM »

Due to incompetency within our "lack of management" had to cancel my New Orleans trip due to insufficient funding, not that this is an abnormal occurrence around here.  Only travel for me until at least mid-October is a one night trip to Houston in September.

Sheesh!  What a fuct up operation.
What do you expect from a place that lets their IT dept call in due to wetness? Lol

« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2016, 08:55:02 AM »

Due to incompetency within our "lack of management" had to cancel my New Orleans trip due to insufficient funding, not that this is an abnormal occurrence around here.  Only travel for me until at least mid-October is a one night trip to Houston in September.

Sheesh!  What a fuct up operation.
What do you expect from a place that lets their IT dept call in due to wetness? Lol
Believe you me, my expectations of this operation are far, far, far  lower than you could ever imagine.

« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2016, 08:57:59 AM »

Think I will see if I can get in a little walk before it rains again.
Nice cup of decaf expresso at Lavazza and met my next girlfriend!  Holy Sheesh, just the right age about  25 and smok'n hot with a major rack and about 6' tall wearing some mega sexy spiked heals about 5" tall on the bottoms of those drumsticks.. :o

« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2016, 08:59:53 AM »

Due to incompetency within our "lack of management" had to cancel my New Orleans trip due to insufficient funding, not that this is an abnormal occurrence around here.  Only travel for me until at least mid-October is a one night trip to Houston in September.

Sheesh!  What a fuct up operation.
What do you expect from a place that lets their IT dept call in due to wetness? Lol
Believe you me, my expectations of this operation are far, far, far  lower than you could ever imagine.
I hear ya, I'm in the same boat. As long as the checks keep depositing, right?

« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2016, 09:01:01 AM »

At the Page today:

J. Fuego Cigars and Tactical Hoodies!

« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2016, 09:01:57 AM »

Due to incompetency within our "lack of management" had to cancel my New Orleans trip due to insufficient funding, not that this is an abnormal occurrence around here.  Only travel for me until at least mid-October is a one night trip to Houston in September.

Sheesh!  What a fuct up operation.
What do you expect from a place that lets their IT dept call in due to wetness? Lol
Believe you me, my expectations of this operation are far, far, far  lower than you could ever imagine.
I hear ya, I'm in the same boat. As long as the checks keep depositing, right?
Exactly, as long as they keep paying me to show up and my retirement deposits don't bounce all is well.  The rest of the B.S. I have come to expect.

« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2016, 09:03:19 AM »

Due to incompetency within our "lack of management" had to cancel my New Orleans trip due to insufficient funding, not that this is an abnormal occurrence around here.  Only travel for me until at least mid-October is a one night trip to Houston in September.

Sheesh!  What a fuct up operation.
You should retire and show them.

« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2016, 09:04:25 AM »

Think I will see if I can get in a little walk before it rains again.
Nice cup of decaf expresso at Lavazza and met my next girlfriend!  Holy Sheesh, just the right age about  25 and smok'n hot with a major rack and about 6' tall wearing some mega sexy spiked heals about 5' tall on the bottoms of those drumsticks.. :o
How much?

« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2016, 09:05:21 AM »

Due to incompetency within our "lack of management" had to cancel my New Orleans trip due to insufficient funding, not that this is an abnormal occurrence around here.  Only travel for me until at least mid-October is a one night trip to Houston in September.

Sheesh!  What a fuct up operation.
I would just retire and show their asseses.
In about 15 minutes late again. Sheesh.

« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2016, 09:07:06 AM »

Due to incompetency within our "lack of management" had to cancel my New Orleans trip due to insufficient funding, not that this is an abnormal occurrence around here.  Only travel for me until at least mid-October is a one night trip to Houston in September.

Sheesh!  What a fuct up operation.
I would just retire and show their asseses.
In about 15 minutes late again. Sheesh.
They should fire your azz.

« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2016, 09:11:43 AM »

Pretty minor in the big scheme of the mess:

FDA Loses Lawsuit Over Tobacco Labeling Changes

Turns out, if you put a new band on a cigar, it’s still the same cigar after all. Yesterday, the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) lost its court fight over whether a change to a label would be considered a new product. Judge Amit Mehta of the D.C. District Court ruled in favor of Altria, Lorillard and Reynolds America—i.e. the three largest American tobacco companies—in a lawsuit regarding whether changes to packaging would deem a tobacco product new and as such make it applicable for substantial equivalence, a process of FDA approval that is expected to cost upwards of $20,000 per individual cigar due to legal and testing fees. Mehta ruled for FDA over whether a quantity change—i.e. the amount of cigars or cigarettes in a package—would qualify as a new product. The agency had said it would count as a new product, something that was upheld in the ruling. As for the packaging changes, the agency has previously stated that it considered any “major” packaging changes to constitute as a new product
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12