CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: 8/18/2016  (Read 15024 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
Re: 8/18/2016
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2016, 08:28:42 AM »

Think I will see if I can get in a little walk before it rains again.

sfish

« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2016, 08:43:50 AM »

Good morning bag o' Daves
Morning OneAndOnlyFish
The El Centurians I won this week are now up again, (5) 5-packs on auction for $10EA starting price, 3+ day auction this time though
Have to keep an eye on those, Famous Auction correct?
Yes sir:

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/el-centurion-robusto-5-pk-cigars/item-41489?auctionnum=1637344

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2016, 08:49:30 AM »

Due to incompetency within our "lack of management" had to cancel my New Orleans trip due to insufficient funding, not that this is an abnormal occurrence around here.  Only travel for me until at least mid-October is a one night trip to Houston in September.

Sheesh!  What a fuct up operation.
I would just retire and show their asseses.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2016, 08:49:38 AM »

Due to incompetency within our "lack of management" had to cancel my New Orleans trip due to insufficient funding, not that this is an abnormal occurrence around here.  Only travel for me until at least mid-October is a one night trip to Houston in September.

What do you expect from a place that lets their IT dept call in due to wetness? Lol

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2016, 08:55:02 AM »

What do you expect from a place that lets their IT dept call in due to wetness? Lol
Believe you me, my expectations of this operation are far, far, far  lower than you could ever imagine. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2016, 08:57:59 AM »

Nice cup of decaf expresso at Lavazza and met my next girlfriend!  Holy Sheesh, just the right age about  25 and smok'n hot with a major rack and about 6' tall wearing some mega sexy spiked heals about 5" tall on the bottoms of those drumsticks.. :o

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2016, 08:59:53 AM »

Believe you me, my expectations of this operation are far, far, far  lower than you could ever imagine.
I hear ya, I'm in the same boat. As long as the checks keep depositing, right?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2016, 09:01:01 AM »

At the Page today:

J. Fuego Cigars and Tactical Hoodies!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2016, 09:01:57 AM »

I hear ya, I'm in the same boat. As long as the checks keep depositing, right?
Exactly, as long as they keep paying me to show up and my retirement deposits don't bounce all is well.  The rest of the B.S. I have come to expect.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2016, 09:03:19 AM »

You should retire and show them.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2016, 09:04:25 AM »

Nice cup of decaf expresso at Lavazza and met my next girlfriend!  Holy Sheesh, just the right age about  25 and smok'n hot with a major rack and about 6' tall wearing some mega sexy spiked heals about 5' tall on the bottoms of those drumsticks.. :o
How much?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2016, 09:05:21 AM »

In about 15 minutes late again. Sheesh.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2016, 09:07:06 AM »

In about 15 minutes late again. Sheesh.
They should fire your azz.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2016, 09:11:43 AM »

Pretty minor in the big scheme of the mess:

FDA Loses Lawsuit Over Tobacco Labeling Changes

Turns out, if you put a new band on a cigar, it’s still the same cigar after all. Yesterday, the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) lost its court fight over whether a change to a label would be considered a new product. Judge Amit Mehta of the D.C. District Court ruled in favor of Altria, Lorillard and Reynolds America—i.e. the three largest American tobacco companies—in a lawsuit regarding whether changes to packaging would deem a tobacco product new and as such make it applicable for substantial equivalence, a process of FDA approval that is expected to cost upwards of $20,000 per individual cigar due to legal and testing fees. Mehta ruled for FDA over whether a quantity change—i.e. the amount of cigars or cigarettes in a package—would qualify as a new product. The agency had said it would count as a new product, something that was upheld in the ruling. As for the packaging changes, the agency has previously stated that it considered any “major” packaging changes to constitute as a new product
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12