Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2016, 07:51:56 AM »

good morning Monday lovers and haters. last nights meetings were long, 4 hours between the two of them, then it was off to the redheads place for a late pasta dinner and back home to put together the meeting report and email it out. didn't hit the zzzzz's until after 2am. great thunderstorm rolled in late, nice lightning show and about 2" of rain. I need to mow this week, maybe tomorrow.
EPC 2nd and coffee here.

« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2016, 07:53:35 AM »

Good morning boys, let's start this bitch
Morning Fish, in case you did not notice we started without you - Again.

« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2016, 07:54:09 AM »

good morning Monday lovers and haters. last nights meetings were long, 4 hours between the two of them, then it was off to the redheads place for a late pasta dinner and back home to put together the meeting report and email it out. didn't hit the zzzzz's until after 2am. great thunderstorm rolled in late, nice lightning show and about 2" of rain. I need to mow this week, maybe tomorrow.
EPC 2nd and coffee here.
Morning your own worst enemy Dean.

« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2016, 07:54:54 AM »

But what is condo Monday???
Sheesh, you and Fish just can't keep up!

Every Monday I wake up closer to buying a Condo for Retirement after spending much of my weekend on home maintenance.
Think that is a good move, especially if there are some good choices of one story models.
Yeah, we are both leaning strongly that way IF we can find the right one.
Better check the bylaws for a stogie smokin' clause.  Condo associations tend to be commie.
As commie as they get and that is the biggest negative to Condo's for us.

« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2016, 07:56:03 AM »

But what is condo Monday???
Sheesh, you and Fish just can't keep up!

Every Monday I wake up closer to buying a Condo for Retirement after spending much of my weekend on home maintenance.
Think that is a good move, especially if there are some good choices of one story models.
Yeah, we are both leaning strongly that way IF we can find the right one.
That would be ideal, who wants to retire and have to maintain a house?
Exactly!  Been maintaining houses most of the time since I was about 12 years old and really tired of it.

« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2016, 07:56:37 AM »

« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2016, 07:57:50 AM »

But what is condo Monday???
Sheesh, you and Fish just can't keep up!

Every Monday I wake up closer to buying a Condo for Retirement after spending much of my weekend on home maintenance.
Think that is a good move, especially if there are some good choices of one story models.
Yeah, we are both leaning strongly that way IF we can find the right one.
Better check the bylaws for a stogie smokin' clause.  Condo associations tend to be commie.
Good point, may hinder smokin' & floatin' also
Nope, smok'n & float'n are covered as I got a nice river along with the entire Atlantic Ocean and a Boat!

« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2016, 07:58:16 AM »

All caught up now.

« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2016, 07:59:18 AM »

And speaking of a Boat I am quite excited to be heading to the Outer Banks of NC on Boat Business this week!

« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2016, 08:00:13 AM »

And another retirement plan coming together, my Land Cruiser is being loaded on a truck this morning and heading to South Carolina.

« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2016, 08:00:54 AM »

Today is Monday, Aug. 1, the 214th day of 2016. There are 152 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On Aug. 1, 1966, Charles Joseph Whitman, 25, an engineering student at the University of Texas in Austin, went on an armed rampage that killed 14 people, most of whom were shot by Whitman while he was perched in the clock tower of the main campus building. Whitman, who had also slain his wife and mother hours earlier, was finally gunned down by police...
Damn those guns.

« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2016, 08:01:54 AM »

Today is Monday, Aug. 1, the 214th day of 2016. There are 152 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On Aug. 1, 1966, Charles Joseph Whitman, 25, an engineering student at the University of Texas in Austin, went on an armed rampage that killed 14 people, most of whom were shot by Whitman while he was perched in the clock tower of the main campus building. Whitman, who had also slain his wife and mother hours earlier, was finally gunned down by police...
Damn those guns.
::)

« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2016, 08:04:32 AM »

Happy Monday, ladies.
Morning, princess
We hadn't heard from you all weekend. Celebrating the championship?

« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2016, 08:05:31 AM »

Good morning boys, let's start this bitch
Morning Fish, in case you did not notice we started without you - Again.
TWSS

« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2016, 08:08:37 AM »

But what is condo Monday???
Sheesh, you and Fish just can't keep up!

Every Monday I wake up closer to buying a Condo for Retirement after spending much of my weekend on home maintenance.
Think that is a good move, especially if there are some good choices of one story models.
Yeah, we are both leaning strongly that way IF we can find the right one.
That would be ideal, who wants to retire and have to maintain a house?
Biggest problem is most condo designs are two floors, living downstairs and bedrooms up.  Us old folks need to think about those stairs...
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12