Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2016, 07:31:40 AM »

Happy Harambe Monday, Daves and CB.

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2016, 07:36:05 AM »

But what is condo Monday???
Sheesh, you and Fish just can't keep up!

Every Monday I wake up closer to buying a Condo for Retirement after spending much of my weekend on home maintenance.

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2016, 07:37:14 AM »

Happy Harambe Monday, Daves and CB.
Morning Bean

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2016, 07:37:50 AM »

170 Days!

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2016, 07:43:29 AM »

But what is condo Monday???
Sheesh, you and Fish just can't keep up!

Every Monday I wake up closer to buying a Condo for Retirement after spending much of my weekend on home maintenance.
Think that is a good move, especially if there are some good choices of one story models.

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2016, 07:43:59 AM »

Morning AlwaysWorkinBean.

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2016, 07:46:04 AM »

Morning NotTravellinDave

« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2016, 07:47:07 AM »

But what is condo Monday???
Sheesh, you and Fish just can't keep up!

Every Monday I wake up closer to buying a Condo for Retirement after spending much of my weekend on home maintenance.
Think that is a good move, especially if there are some good choices of one story models.
Yeah, we are both leaning strongly that way IF we can find the right one.

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2016, 07:48:03 AM »

Good morning boys, let's start this bitch

« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2016, 07:48:39 AM »

But what is condo Monday???
Sheesh, you and Fish just can't keep up!

Every Monday I wake up closer to buying a Condo for Retirement after spending much of my weekend on home maintenance.
Think that is a good move, especially if there are some good choices of one story models.
Yeah, we are both leaning strongly that way IF we can find the right one.
Better check the bylaws for a stogie smokin' clause.  Condo associations tend to be commie.

« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2016, 07:48:43 AM »

But what is condo Monday???
Sheesh, you and Fish just can't keep up!

Every Monday I wake up closer to buying a Condo for Retirement after spending much of my weekend on home maintenance.
Think that is a good move, especially if there are some good choices of one story models.
Yeah, we are both leaning strongly that way IF we can find the right one.
That would be ideal, who wants to retire and have to maintain a house?

« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2016, 07:48:56 AM »

Happy Monday, ladies.

« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2016, 07:49:41 AM »

But what is condo Monday???
Sheesh, you and Fish just can't keep up!

Every Monday I wake up closer to buying a Condo for Retirement after spending much of my weekend on home maintenance.
Think that is a good move, especially if there are some good choices of one story models.
Yeah, we are both leaning strongly that way IF we can find the right one.
Better check the bylaws for a stogie smokin' clause.  Condo associations tend to be commie.
Good point, may hinder smokin' & floatin' also

« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2016, 07:50:00 AM »

Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12