CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12

Author Topic: 7/28/2016  (Read 16385 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 7/28/2016
« Reply #60 on: July 28, 2016, 09:03:31 AM »

V day at the Page. And the #4s are actually available.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2016, 09:16:28 AM »

Did someone ask Dean for his one-week look ahead? Lol
We're just waiting for Tony to let the site link our Outlook calendars.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #62 on: July 28, 2016, 09:19:14 AM »

Morning Dave, CBAllNighter, HomewardBoundDave, BatterUpFish, SchedulingDean and CookMeHomeTony.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2016, 09:22:07 AM »

people keep asking me why a retired person needs a vacation. I finally told them that if you lived my retirement you'd understand.
😏
But you need a vacation from your vacations as well.

Threebean

« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2016, 09:22:47 AM »

Morning Fish
Morning Dave, I'm already thinking about trying to smoke a cigar tonight
Going home day for me with Float'n and Smok'n planned as soon as I get home.
Can you please post a video of you getting that set up? I picture the careful preparation, keeping dry while floating on some sort of raft...the images are endless
Be careful what you ask for!
I'm 100% sure about this one
It is a detailed and well rehearsed process because I don't want to leave something in the house after I am in the pool.
That's exactly what I'm envisioning, you delicately trying to mount the flotation device to keep as dry as possible, cigar, beverage, ashtray nearby. Must be quite a ritual
Really not that complicated.  Really no different than setting up for a dry land herf except for the stuff you'd have for the pool, ie flotation device and towel. Only once did I ever drop my cigar into the pool.   That does suck.
Oh, it's very different! The consequences are much greater and the process of Tex on-boarding the floatie is fascinating
No on-boarding required if you sit on a noodle...

Threebean

« Reply #65 on: July 28, 2016, 09:24:07 AM »

Good morning, guys. Wound up no cigar for me yesterday so I definitely have to smoke one today.

Glad the CA boys had a nice time yesterday.
Was there more than the two in attendance, or are you counting Dave in the CA boys count?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #66 on: July 28, 2016, 09:24:18 AM »

Morning Fish
Can you please post a video of you getting that set up? I picture the careful preparation, keeping dry while floating on some sort of raft...the images are endless
It is a detailed and well rehearsed process because I don't want to leave something in the house after I am in the pool.
That's exactly what I'm envisioning, you delicately trying to mount the flotation device to keep as dry as possible, cigar, beverage, ashtray nearby. Must be quite a ritual
....and then you realize you forgot the cutter.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #67 on: July 28, 2016, 09:24:25 AM »

Morning Fish
Really not that complicated.  Really no different than setting up for a dry land herf except for the stuff you'd have for the pool, ie flotation device and towel. Only once did I ever drop my cigar into the pool.   That does suck.
Oh, it's very different! The consequences are much greater and the process of Tex on-boarding the floatie is fascinating

TWSS

G'Morning, Fellas

Threebean

« Reply #68 on: July 28, 2016, 09:25:40 AM »

Morning Fish
Or perhaps he dons said floaty pre-entry.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #69 on: July 28, 2016, 09:25:41 AM »

Good morning, guys. Wound up no cigar for me yesterday so I definitely have to smoke one today.

Was there more than the two in attendance, or are you counting Dave in the CA boys count?
Total there were four of us.  Joe, Dan and a friend of Dan's joined us...so whether you count me or not....

Threebean

« Reply #70 on: July 28, 2016, 09:26:37 AM »

Morning Fish
TWSS

G'Morning, Fellas
Morning BS. You're welcome.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #71 on: July 28, 2016, 09:27:33 AM »

Morning Fish

LALTS

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #72 on: July 28, 2016, 09:30:22 AM »

Morning Fish

Or not...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #73 on: July 28, 2016, 09:31:24 AM »

BS is up bright an early this morning.

Threebean

« Reply #74 on: July 28, 2016, 09:33:22 AM »

Total there were four of us.  Joe, Dan and a friend of Dan's joined us...so whether you count me or not....
Nice. When you coming back to the Austin area?  I was in the commie fatherland last time you visited. 
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12