« Reply #60 on: July 28, 2016, 09:03:31 AM »

V day at the Page. And the #4s are actually available.

« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2016, 09:16:28 AM »

Did someone ask Dean for his one-week look ahead? Lol
We're just waiting for Tony to let the site link our Outlook calendars.

« Reply #62 on: July 28, 2016, 09:19:14 AM »

Morning Dave, CBAllNighter, HomewardBoundDave, BatterUpFish, SchedulingDean and CookMeHomeTony.

« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2016, 09:22:07 AM »

people keep asking me why a retired person needs a vacation. I finally told them that if you lived my retirement you'd understand.
😏
But you need a vacation from your vacations as well.

« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2016, 09:22:47 AM »

Morning Fish
Morning Dave, I'm already thinking about trying to smoke a cigar tonight
Going home day for me with Float'n and Smok'n planned as soon as I get home.
Can you please post a video of you getting that set up? I picture the careful preparation, keeping dry while floating on some sort of raft...the images are endless
Be careful what you ask for!
I'm 100% sure about this one
It is a detailed and well rehearsed process because I don't want to leave something in the house after I am in the pool.
That's exactly what I'm envisioning, you delicately trying to mount the flotation device to keep as dry as possible, cigar, beverage, ashtray nearby. Must be quite a ritual
Really not that complicated.  Really no different than setting up for a dry land herf except for the stuff you'd have for the pool, ie flotation device and towel. Only once did I ever drop my cigar into the pool.   That does suck.
Oh, it's very different! The consequences are much greater and the process of Tex on-boarding the floatie is fascinating
No on-boarding required if you sit on a noodle...

« Reply #65 on: July 28, 2016, 09:24:07 AM »

Good morning, guys. Wound up no cigar for me yesterday so I definitely have to smoke one today.

Glad the CA boys had a nice time yesterday.
Was there more than the two in attendance, or are you counting Dave in the CA boys count?

« Reply #66 on: July 28, 2016, 09:24:18 AM »

Morning Fish
Morning Dave, I'm already thinking about trying to smoke a cigar tonight
Going home day for me with Float'n and Smok'n planned as soon as I get home.
Can you please post a video of you getting that set up? I picture the careful preparation, keeping dry while floating on some sort of raft...the images are endless
Be careful what you ask for!
I'm 100% sure about this one
It is a detailed and well rehearsed process because I don't want to leave something in the house after I am in the pool.
That's exactly what I'm envisioning, you delicately trying to mount the flotation device to keep as dry as possible, cigar, beverage, ashtray nearby. Must be quite a ritual
....and then you realize you forgot the cutter.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/28/2016
« Reply #67 on: July 28, 2016, 09:24:25 AM »

[...]

TWSS

G'Morning, Fellas

« Reply #68 on: July 28, 2016, 09:25:40 AM »

[...]
Or perhaps he dons said floaty pre-entry.

« Reply #69 on: July 28, 2016, 09:25:41 AM »

Good morning, guys. Wound up no cigar for me yesterday so I definitely have to smoke one today.

Glad the CA boys had a nice time yesterday.
Was there more than the two in attendance, or are you counting Dave in the CA boys count?
Total there were four of us.  Joe, Dan and a friend of Dan's joined us...so whether you count me or not....

« Reply #70 on: July 28, 2016, 09:26:37 AM »

[...]

Morning BS. You're welcome.

« Reply #71 on: July 28, 2016, 09:27:33 AM »

[...]

LALTS

« Reply #72 on: July 28, 2016, 09:30:22 AM »

[...]

Or not...

« Reply #73 on: July 28, 2016, 09:31:24 AM »

BS is up bright an early this morning.

« Reply #74 on: July 28, 2016, 09:33:22 AM »

Good morning, guys. Wound up no cigar for me yesterday so I definitely have to smoke one today.

Glad the CA boys had a nice time yesterday.
Was there more than the two in attendance, or are you counting Dave in the CA boys count?
Total there were four of us.  Joe, Dan and a friend of Dan's joined us...so whether you count me or not....
Nice. When you coming back to the Austin area?  I was in the commie fatherland last time you visited.