Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2016, 07:23:38 AM »

@TexDave
So in addition to locking up a box of the not yet released Laranja lanceros, what was the haul from yesterday?
Must have been strange for you to pay close to full price for cigars
I do that more than you might think with cigars that are not available any other way.  But it does still inflict pain in my anus.
Guess that's why you prefer lancero's..... :o
I'd go for a cigarillo, in that case.
Or you can stick to smoking them the old fashioned way... ???
::)

« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2016, 07:24:13 AM »

Where the hell is our camping report this morning?

« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2016, 07:26:04 AM »

Flying Southwest Today?   You are FUCT!

« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2016, 07:26:37 AM »

I was gonna ask if it was Friday yet, but why should that matter? Weekends are just as busy.

Good morning, guys.

« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2016, 07:27:20 AM »

@TexDave
So in addition to locking up a box of the not yet released Laranja lanceros, what was the haul from yesterday?
Must have been strange for you to pay close to full price for cigars
I do that more than you might think with cigars that are not available any other way.  But it does still inflict pain in my anus.
Guess that's why you prefer lancero's..... :o
I'd go for a cigarillo, in that case.
Or you can stick to smoking them the old fashioned way... ???
Shoving them up my ass is about all I'll be able to do for the next few days anyways, since it's gonna be too damn hot to smoke. Upper 80s/low 90s for the next 5 days.

« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2016, 07:28:10 AM »

Where the hell is our camping report this morning?
He's busy picking ticks out of her ass right now while she complains about her cell phone plan.

« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2016, 07:29:23 AM »

@TexDave
So in addition to locking up a box of the not yet released Laranja lanceros, what was the haul from yesterday?
Must have been strange for you to pay close to full price for cigars
I do that more than you might think with cigars that are not available any other way.  But it does still inflict pain in my anus.
Guess that's why you prefer lancero's..... :o
I'd go for a cigarillo, in that case.
Or you can stick to smoking them the old fashioned way... ???
Shoving them up my ass is about all I'll be able to do for the next few days anyways, since it's gonna be too damn hot to smoke. Upper 80s/low 90s for the next 5 days.
Low 100's for me!  While I hate that damn swimming pool it does allow me a way to enjoy cigars in the super-hot weather.

« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2016, 07:29:55 AM »

@TexDave
So in addition to locking up a box of the not yet released Laranja lanceros, what was the haul from yesterday?
Must have been strange for you to pay close to full price for cigars
I do that more than you might think with cigars that are not available any other way.  But it does still inflict pain in my anus.
Guess that's why you prefer lancero's..... :o
I haven liked Lanceros for many years but drifted away from them for a while when they began to diminish in offerings as the big RG's took over the market for a while.  Lancero's are making a comeback though.
With you and Fish sharing responsibility it seems....

« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2016, 07:31:11 AM »

Where the hell is our camping report this morning?
He's busy picking ticks out of her ass right now while she complains about her cell phone plan.
I am thinking he is busy packing up the truck.

« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2016, 07:31:21 AM »

Where the hell is our camping report this morning?
After a near meltdown on day three, I don't know if I want another report.

« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2016, 07:32:32 AM »

@TexDave
So in addition to locking up a box of the not yet released Laranja lanceros, what was the haul from yesterday?
Must have been strange for you to pay close to full price for cigars
I do that more than you might think with cigars that are not available any other way.  But it does still inflict pain in my anus.
Guess that's why you prefer lancero's..... :o
I haven liked Lanceros for many years but drifted away from them for a while when they began to diminish in offerings as the big RG's took over the market for a while.  Lancero's are making a comeback though.
With you and Fish sharing responsibility it seems....
We certainly do our little part to help.

« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2016, 07:34:30 AM »

@TexDave
So in addition to locking up a box of the not yet released Laranja lanceros, what was the haul from yesterday?
Must have been strange for you to pay close to full price for cigars
I do that more than you might think with cigars that are not available any other way.  But it does still inflict pain in my anus.
Guess that's why you prefer lancero's..... :o
I'd go for a cigarillo, in that case.
Or you can stick to smoking them the old fashioned way... ???
Shoving them up my ass is about all I'll be able to do for the next few days anyways, since it's gonna be too damn hot to smoke. Upper 80s/low 90s for the next 5 days.
I passed on a commute cigar yesterday and regret it. I don't give a shit how hot it is today, I'm smoking.

« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2016, 07:36:27 AM »

Where the hell is our camping report this morning?
After a near meltdown on day three, I don't know if I want another report.
But it is like the good ol' days of nut bus antics.

« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2016, 07:37:08 AM »

Morning Mayor, Meeting Day 3?

« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2016, 07:41:59 AM »

Morning Mayor, Meeting Day 3?
Not sure. Boss is in all week but who the heck knows what he's doing? Nothing officially on the calendar for the day.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13