Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13

« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2016, 06:49:42 AM »

@TexDave
So in addition to locking up a box of the not yet released Laranja lanceros, what was the haul from yesterday?

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2016, 06:58:09 AM »

Now this is a shotgun blast at the FDA!

Recluse Announces Second of Nine New Blends: Amadeus Rosado

Between yesterday and the start of the IPCPR Convention & Trade Show on Monday, Recluse Cigar Co./Iconic Leaf plans on announcing a total of 126 new SKUS divided between nine blends with 14 vitolas each. Today comes the announcement of the second of the nine. The Amadeus Rosado uses an Ecuadorian rosado wrapper over fillers from the Dominican Republic, Mexico and Pennsylvania. “It is one of the most complex cigars we have ever made,” said Scott Weeks, Recluse Cigar Co. president, in a statement.
I'm sure those won't need any humi time at all.
Hopefully no more than 2-3 years.

IMFO I think there is going to be a lot of new turds with prominent names on the market next month

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2016, 07:00:56 AM »

@TexDave
So in addition to locking up a box of the not yet released Laranja lanceros, what was the haul from yesterday?
Must have been strange for you to pay close to full price for cigars

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2016, 07:05:35 AM »

@TexDave
So in addition to locking up a box of the not yet released Laranja lanceros, what was the haul from yesterday?
2 each - Four Kicks, Tat Special Release Stogies H-Town (like the San Antonio ones), Illusione Cigarro Prive, La Palina H-Town Stogies and 5 different LFD's.  Everything  Lanceros.

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2016, 07:07:08 AM »

@TexDave
So in addition to locking up a box of the not yet released Laranja lanceros, what was the haul from yesterday?
Must have been strange for you to pay close to full price for cigars
I do that more than you might think with cigars that are not available any other way.  But it does still inflict pain in my anus.

« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2016, 07:09:27 AM »

Stogies has a large Warped selection also, one of the managers favorite lines.

They have a huge inside lounge full of big leather chairs and 5 or 6 tv's in addition to a large outdoor area.

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2016, 07:12:27 AM »

@TexDave
So in addition to locking up a box of the not yet released Laranja lanceros, what was the haul from yesterday?
2 each - Four Kicks, Tat Special Release Stogies H-Town (like the San Antonio ones), Illusione Cigarro Prive, La Palina H-Town Stogies and 5 different LFD's.  Everything  Lanceros.
Daaaaaaaamn!!

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2016, 07:16:08 AM »

Here is some of what they have but unfortunately the Namakubis's have been sold out for a while.

http://halfwheel.com/collections/stogies-h-town-lanceros

« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2016, 07:17:50 AM »

@TexDave
So in addition to locking up a box of the not yet released Laranja lanceros, what was the haul from yesterday?
Must have been strange for you to pay close to full price for cigars
I do that more than you might think with cigars that are not available any other way.  But it does still inflict pain in my anus.
At least Texas has an extremely low (almost nothing) cigar tax so that helps a little.

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2016, 07:18:48 AM »

@TexDave
So in addition to locking up a box of the not yet released Laranja lanceros, what was the haul from yesterday?
Must have been strange for you to pay close to full price for cigars
I do that more than you might think with cigars that are not available any other way.  But it does still inflict pain in my anus.
Guess that's why you prefer lancero's..... :o

« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2016, 07:20:04 AM »

Stogies has a large Warped selection also, one of the managers favorite lines.

They have a huge inside lounge full of big leather chairs and 5 or 6 tv's in addition to a large outdoor area.
Sounds like I may have to find a way to schedule a Houston trip...other than just connections.

« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2016, 07:20:10 AM »

@TexDave
So in addition to locking up a box of the not yet released Laranja lanceros, what was the haul from yesterday?
Must have been strange for you to pay close to full price for cigars
I do that more than you might think with cigars that are not available any other way.  But it does still inflict pain in my anus.
Guess that's why you prefer lancero's..... :o
I'd go for a cigarillo, in that case.

« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2016, 07:21:38 AM »

Here is some of what they have but unfortunately the Namakubis's have been sold out for a while.

http://halfwheel.com/collections/stogies-h-town-lanceros
They were Namakubi Ecuador anyway, so not as big a deal.

« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2016, 07:22:44 AM »

@TexDave
So in addition to locking up a box of the not yet released Laranja lanceros, what was the haul from yesterday?
Must have been strange for you to pay close to full price for cigars
I do that more than you might think with cigars that are not available any other way.  But it does still inflict pain in my anus.
Guess that's why you prefer lancero's..... :o
I'd go for a cigarillo, in that case.
Or you can stick to smoking them the old fashioned way... ???

« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2016, 07:22:56 AM »

@TexDave
So in addition to locking up a box of the not yet released Laranja lanceros, what was the haul from yesterday?
Must have been strange for you to pay close to full price for cigars
I do that more than you might think with cigars that are not available any other way.  But it does still inflict pain in my anus.
Guess that's why you prefer lancero's..... :o
I haven liked Lanceros for many years but drifted away from them for a while when they began to diminish in offerings as the big RG's took over the market for a while.  Lancero's are making a comeback though.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13