Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

« Reply #180 on: June 29, 2016, 11:34:51 PM »

Independence Day fireworks in our town this evening. Just barely got there on time but I'm glad I did. Nice show.
Today is June 29th. Independence Day is five days away.  Premature Combustulation?
It was supposed to be last night but it got rained out. They never do it ON the 4th.
They wanna be somewhere else on the 4th or get all the official duties out of the way so they can get the hell out of Dodge.
I think it costs more to bring the pyrotechnics in on the 4th too. Our local VFW foots the bill so I'm guessing that's the reason they do it so early.

« Reply #181 on: June 29, 2016, 11:39:53 PM »

Independence Day fireworks in our town this evening. Just barely got there on time but I'm glad I did. Nice show.
Today is June 29th. Independence Day is five days away.  Premature Combustulation?
It was supposed to be last night but it got rained out. They never do it ON the 4th.
They wanna be somewhere else on the 4th or get all the official duties out of the way so they can get the hell out of Dodge.
I think it costs more to bring the pyrotechnics in on the 4th too. Our local VFW foots the bill so I'm guessing that's the reason they do it so early.
Getting the most bang for their buck as it were.

« Reply #182 on: June 29, 2016, 11:43:29 PM »

Independence Day fireworks in our town this evening. Just barely got there on time but I'm glad I did. Nice show.
Today is June 29th. Independence Day is five days away.  Premature Combustulation?
It was supposed to be last night but it got rained out. They never do it ON the 4th.
They wanna be somewhere else on the 4th or get all the official duties out of the way so they can get the hell out of Dodge.
I think it costs more to bring the pyrotechnics in on the 4th too. Our local VFW foots the bill so I'm guessing that's the reason they do it so early.
Getting the most bang for their buck as it were.
Good one, Mike.

« Reply #183 on: June 29, 2016, 11:46:47 PM »

Independence Day fireworks in our town this evening. Just barely got there on time but I'm glad I did. Nice show.
Today is June 29th. Independence Day is five days away.  Premature Combustulation?
It was supposed to be last night but it got rained out. They never do it ON the 4th.
They wanna be somewhere else on the 4th or get all the official duties out of the way so they can get the hell out of Dodge.
I think it costs more to bring the pyrotechnics in on the 4th too. Our local VFW foots the bill so I'm guessing that's the reason they do it so early.
Getting the most bang for their buck as it were.
Good one, Mike.
Indeed.  A fine CB'ism.

« Reply #184 on: June 29, 2016, 11:48:09 PM »

Independence Day fireworks in our town this evening. Just barely got there on time but I'm glad I did. Nice show.
Today is June 29th. Independence Day is five days away.  Premature Combustulation?
It was supposed to be last night but it got rained out. They never do it ON the 4th.
They wanna be somewhere else on the 4th or get all the official duties out of the way so they can get the hell out of Dodge.
I think it costs more to bring the pyrotechnics in on the 4th too. Our local VFW foots the bill so I'm guessing that's the reason they do it so early.
Getting the most bang for their buck as it were.
Good one, Mike.
Indeed.  A fine CB'ism.
Plus it's punny.

« Reply #185 on: June 29, 2016, 11:49:26 PM »

Independence Day fireworks in our town this evening. Just barely got there on time but I'm glad I did. Nice show.
Today is June 29th. Independence Day is five days away.  Premature Combustulation?
It was supposed to be last night but it got rained out. They never do it ON the 4th.
They wanna be somewhere else on the 4th or get all the official duties out of the way so they can get the hell out of Dodge.
I think it costs more to bring the pyrotechnics in on the 4th too. Our local VFW foots the bill so I'm guessing that's the reason they do it so early.
All ours are on the actual 4th, since we live in 'Murica.

« Reply #186 on: June 29, 2016, 11:51:37 PM »

Independence Day fireworks in our town this evening. Just barely got there on time but I'm glad I did. Nice show.
Today is June 29th. Independence Day is five days away.  Premature Combustulation?
It was supposed to be last night but it got rained out. They never do it ON the 4th.
They wanna be somewhere else on the 4th or get all the official duties out of the way so they can get the hell out of Dodge.
I think it costs more to bring the pyrotechnics in on the 4th too. Our local VFW foots the bill so I'm guessing that's the reason they do it so early.
Getting the most bang for their buck as it were.
Good one, Mike.
Indeed.  A fine CB'ism.
Geez, didn't know I'd each such heights.  Or depths.

« Reply #187 on: June 29, 2016, 11:52:05 PM »

Independence Day fireworks in our town this evening. Just barely got there on time but I'm glad I did. Nice show.
Today is June 29th. Independence Day is five days away.  Premature Combustulation?
It was supposed to be last night but it got rained out. They never do it ON the 4th.
They wanna be somewhere else on the 4th or get all the official duties out of the way so they can get the hell out of Dodge.
I think it costs more to bring the pyrotechnics in on the 4th too. Our local VFW foots the bill so I'm guessing that's the reason they do it so early.
All ours are on the actual 4th, since we live in 'Murica.
Wakeup Ehmerika!

« Reply #188 on: June 29, 2016, 11:53:38 PM »

Independence Day fireworks in our town this evening. Just barely got there on time but I'm glad I did. Nice show.
Today is June 29th. Independence Day is five days away.  Premature Combustulation?
It was supposed to be last night but it got rained out. They never do it ON the 4th.
They wanna be somewhere else on the 4th or get all the official duties out of the way so they can get the hell out of Dodge.
I think it costs more to bring the pyrotechnics in on the 4th too. Our local VFW foots the bill so I'm guessing that's the reason they do it so early.
Getting the most bang for their buck as it were.
Good one, Mike.
Indeed.  A fine CB'ism.
Geez, didn't know I'd each such heights.  Or depths.
Don't short change yourself, it always gets deep when you're around.

« Reply #189 on: June 29, 2016, 11:55:26 PM »

Independence Day fireworks in our town this evening. Just barely got there on time but I'm glad I did. Nice show.
Today is June 29th. Independence Day is five days away.  Premature Combustulation?
It was supposed to be last night but it got rained out. They never do it ON the 4th.
They wanna be somewhere else on the 4th or get all the official duties out of the way so they can get the hell out of Dodge.
I think it costs more to bring the pyrotechnics in on the 4th too. Our local VFW foots the bill so I'm guessing that's the reason they do it so early.
Getting the most bang for their buck as it were.
Good one, Mike.
Indeed.  A fine CB'ism.
Geez, didn't know I'd each such heights.  Or depths.
Don't short change yourself, it always gets deep when you're around.
Like get out the shovel deep?

« Reply #190 on: June 29, 2016, 11:56:33 PM »

Independence Day fireworks in our town this evening. Just barely got there on time but I'm glad I did. Nice show.
Today is June 29th. Independence Day is five days away.  Premature Combustulation?
It was supposed to be last night but it got rained out. They never do it ON the 4th.
They wanna be somewhere else on the 4th or get all the official duties out of the way so they can get the hell out of Dodge.
I think it costs more to bring the pyrotechnics in on the 4th too. Our local VFW foots the bill so I'm guessing that's the reason they do it so early.
All ours are on the actual 4th, since we live in 'Murica.
Texas is America? I just assumed y'all celebrated Cinco de Mayo instead.

« Reply #191 on: June 29, 2016, 11:59:33 PM »

Independence Day fireworks in our town this evening. Just barely got there on time but I'm glad I did. Nice show.
Today is June 29th. Independence Day is five days away.  Premature Combustulation?
It was supposed to be last night but it got rained out. They never do it ON the 4th.
They wanna be somewhere else on the 4th or get all the official duties out of the way so they can get the hell out of Dodge.
I think it costs more to bring the pyrotechnics in on the 4th too. Our local VFW foots the bill so I'm guessing that's the reason they do it so early.
All ours are on the actual 4th, since we live in 'Murica.
Texas is America? I just assumed y'all celebrated Cinco de Mayo instead.
Barely.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]