Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2016, 07:33:51 AM »

Speaking of nipples, guess the gate is still broken.

« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2016, 07:34:44 AM »

« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2016, 07:34:53 AM »

I was waiting for TexDave, but guess I have to do it myself...

Game 1: Arizona 3, Coastal Carolina 0. Arizona leads series, 1-0.
Next game tonight.
I was busy ordering choot'n supplies this morning.

« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2016, 07:36:26 AM »

Tatuaje Black Label Begins Shipping as Regular Production Line

After a few events at select stores, the extended version of the Tatuaje Private Reserve, better known as the Black Label, is shipping nationwide. New boxes are approved and in production. Excited to have these in stores late May/early June. @tatuajecigars #tatuajecigars #cigars #tatuajeblacklabel A photo posted by Pete Johnson (@tatuajeinc) on Mar 16, 2016 at 8:28am PDT Pete Johnson of Tatuaje confirmed to halfwheel that shipments would begin to go out to stores this week. The Black Label, which has been around since 2007, has largely been a series full of limited editions. Prior to this release there had been 16 vitolas released, only one of which has been a regular production item: a Petit Lancero (6 x 38). Joining the Petit Lancero are: Petite Robusto (4 x 50), Corona Gorda (5 5/8 x 46), Cazadores (6 3/8 x 43) and Gran Toro (6 1/2 x 52). Black Label is a Nicaraguan puro with a sun grown criollo-seed wrapper from Estelí and Nicaraguan fillers. All new sizes will have a white on black band, clean foot and triple cap, with the exception of the Corona Gorda, which will keep its nipple-like cap. The cigars will come in boxes of 20.

I like the idea of a "nipple like cap"
Probably have you drawing too hard....and getting the cigar soggy.

« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2016, 07:36:57 AM »

Speaking of nipples, guess the gate is still broken.
Or maybe swinging freely?

« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2016, 07:38:58 AM »

[...]

Oh, so we can't imagine Tony in a skimpy outfit, but we have to think about you suckling a cigar? ;)

« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2016, 07:40:06 AM »

Pat Summitt dead at 64.

http://espn.go.com/womens-college-basketball/story/_/id/16577486/legendary-tennessee-lady-vols-coach-pat-summitt-dies-64
Guy I went to school with has that early onset Alzheimer's, discovered around age 60 and talked to his mother recently and he is probably down to his last year.

« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2016, 07:40:49 AM »

[...]

If that is what thrills you go right ahead.

« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2016, 07:41:52 AM »

@ Fish - did well on those $15 Four Kicks yesterday, enabling bastige trying to put me in the poor house. :)

« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2016, 07:43:56 AM »

@ Fish - did well on those $15 Four Kicks yesterday, enabling bastige trying to put me in the poor house. :)
Sorry but you wouldn't have bitten on them if it wasn't a deal so...

« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2016, 07:44:53 AM »

[...]

Great, now I've got this in my head:

« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2016, 07:46:20 AM »

@ Fish - did well on those $15 Four Kicks yesterday, enabling bastige trying to put me in the poor house. :)
Sorry but you wouldn't have bitten on them if it wasn't a deal so...
It was a nice deal and got to add them to my Warped box for shipping purposes.  Also bought a couple of those toro sized at $14.

« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2016, 07:46:22 AM »

@ Fish - did well on those $15 Four Kicks yesterday, enabling bastige trying to put me in the poor house. :)
Hit a box of Jose L Piedras yesterday thanks to some light FB enabling.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12