Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14

« Reply #180 on: June 14, 2016, 05:42:50 PM »

On the patio polishing my AR with a La Palina Classic lit in honor of Tony today.  Ice water to drink.
just made a big ole Dagwood with cold beans and greens on the side. my daughter's new boyfriend owns a deli.

« Reply #181 on: June 14, 2016, 05:43:36 PM »

good afternoon guys. just arrived at my daughter's place. I-95 was a parking lot at 6am. I was stuck in traffic for 3 fucking hours this morning. if I ever see that stretch of road again it'll be too soon.
Wouldn't 81 have been better?  You are in western NY, right?  75 to 81 seems to be a better route as long as you can avoid peak Atlanta.  With 95 you have to deal with Richmond, DC, Baltimore, Philly and NYC....one or more are sure to get you.
75 would have been my choice not 95.

But God knows he made it with no real problems so all is well and good.
81, I hate toll roads.

« Reply #182 on: June 14, 2016, 05:51:16 PM »

Goddammitall. My youngest brother attempted to off himself last night. This I don't need.

« Reply #183 on: June 14, 2016, 05:56:35 PM »

Goddammitall. My youngest brother attempted to off himself last night. This I don't need.
WTF.
he going to be okay?
YOU going to be okay?

« Reply #184 on: June 14, 2016, 05:57:09 PM »

Goddammitall. My youngest brother attempted to off himself last night. This I don't need.
No one needs that type of scare, hope all gets leveled out for him. A

« Reply #185 on: June 14, 2016, 06:06:30 PM »

It would seem O'Bummer subscribes to some sort of Coherence theory of truth.  It's only true if it serves some purpose of his.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/obama-calling-isil-islamic-extremists-would-accomplish-nothing/ar-AAh2FiX?ocid=ansmsnnews11
And that isn't for all politicians?

« Reply #186 on: June 14, 2016, 06:11:33 PM »

Goddammitall. My youngest brother attempted to off himself last night. This I don't need.
Glad attempted was included in that.  You're right, nobody needs that, but hopefully, better can come from it.

« Reply #187 on: June 14, 2016, 06:14:41 PM »

Goddammitall. My youngest brother attempted to off himself last night. This I don't need.
WTF.
he going to be okay?
YOU going to be okay?
I'm fine, just pissed. My youngest brother has been a problem child for a long time, so this is just the latest and most disturbing chapter.

« Reply #188 on: June 14, 2016, 06:17:19 PM »

Goddammitall. My youngest brother attempted to off himself last night. This I don't need.
Glad attempted was included in that.  You're right, nobody needs that, but hopefully, better can come from it.
Was a pretty serious attempt. He swallowed all his meds on top of copious amounts of tequila. When that didn't work he sent a nastygram to my dad and then cut his wrists. He cut them the wrong way, but my sister arrived and called in the EMT's who took him to the emergency room to be stitched up. That's all I know so far. Not a good day.

« Reply #189 on: June 14, 2016, 06:40:34 PM »

Goddammitall. My youngest brother attempted to off himself last night. This I don't need.
Bret, I'm truly sorry to hear that. Sounds like he was unsuccessful and thank God for that. Puts things in perspective. Contact me if there is anything I can do.

« Reply #190 on: June 14, 2016, 06:42:24 PM »

Goddammitall. My youngest brother attempted to off himself last night. This I don't need.
Bret, I'm truly sorry to hear that. Sounds like he was unsuccessful and thank God for that. Puts things in perspective. Contact me if there is anything I can do.
Still trying to figure out what I can do, but thanks, Tony. That means a lot.

Life just a bitch all over the place this week. Jayzus.

« Reply #191 on: June 14, 2016, 07:04:54 PM »

Goddammitall. My youngest brother attempted to off himself last night. This I don't need.
Terrible toll on all the family who are much victims as the person making the attempt.  Holding good thoughts for you and your family.

« Reply #192 on: June 14, 2016, 07:40:48 PM »

Goddammitall. My youngest brother attempted to off himself last night. This I don't need.
Terrible toll on all the family who are much victims as the person making the attempt.  Holding good thoughts for you and your family.
PS - We's here for ya.

« Reply #193 on: June 14, 2016, 07:43:28 PM »

Goddammitall. My youngest brother attempted to off himself last night. This I don't need.
Terrible toll on all the family who are much victims as the person making the attempt.  Holding good thoughts for you and your family.
PS - We's here for ya.
Thanks, Mikey. I know and appreciate that.

« Reply #194 on: June 14, 2016, 07:51:44 PM »

Think I'll go home and smoke a cigar and drink heavily.  It's turned into a stupid day.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14