« Reply #90 on: June 14, 2016, 12:49:51 PM »

The dumbazz in chief is speaking and the problem seems to be that he is fighting ISIL and ISIS is the one killing people. ::)

And now he is blaming it on the Senate for not confirming one of his nominees.
Here we go, the only solution is to increase gun control on American's.  Got to have an "assault" weapons ban........ same old bullshit.  And now the weapons are going to get more powerful......
An "assualt" weapon is not used for hunting.  I have seen it classified as a gun for civil unrest.  when was the last time we had civil unrest, I know, I am opening a can of worms, I think you should be allowed long rifles, shotguns, handguns, but an AR-15 to hunt, is like fishing with a stick of dynamite.  if the deer were armed, it would be another story.
I will say but one thing, an AR-15 is not a military weapon or an assault weapon nor are they "automatic" and they are perfectly usable as a hunting weapon if one so chooses.

Well maybe two things - where in the constitution or in the 2nd amendment does it say "allowed to have" or "for hunting"?

« Reply #91 on: June 14, 2016, 01:04:01 PM »

The dumbazz in chief is speaking and the problem seems to be that he is fighting ISIL and ISIS is the one killing people. ::)

And now he is blaming it on the Senate for not confirming one of his nominees.
Here we go, the only solution is to increase gun control on American's.  Got to have an "assault" weapons ban........ same old bullshit.  And now the weapons are going to get more powerful......
An "assualt" weapon is not used for hunting.  I have seen it classified as a gun for civil unrest.  when was the last time we had civil unrest, I know, I am opening a can of worms, I think you should be allowed long rifles, shotguns, handguns, but an AR-15 to hunt, is like fishing with a stick of dynamite.  if the deer were armed, it would be another story.
An AR-15 is just another semi-automatic rifle.  I too am sick of this "assault" weapon BS.  I can assault you with a hammer.

« Reply #92 on: June 14, 2016, 01:04:33 PM »

The dumbazz in chief is speaking and the problem seems to be that he is fighting ISIL and ISIS is the one killing people. ::)

And now he is blaming it on the Senate for not confirming one of his nominees.
Here we go, the only solution is to increase gun control on American's.  Got to have an "assault" weapons ban........ same old bullshit.  And now the weapons are going to get more powerful......
Now it is Raz's fault
Me? Me?? How d'ya figger?

« Reply #93 on: June 14, 2016, 01:05:35 PM »

Morning/afternoon boys.  My sensibilities are being assaulted by O'bummer.  Beginning to feel vulnerable and unsettled as a result.

« Reply #94 on: June 14, 2016, 01:06:59 PM »

The dumbazz in chief is speaking and the problem seems to be that he is fighting ISIL and ISIS is the one killing people. ::)

And now he is blaming it on the Senate for not confirming one of his nominees.
Here we go, the only solution is to increase gun control on American's.  Got to have an "assault" weapons ban........ same old bullshit.  And now the weapons are going to get more powerful......
Now it is Raz's fault
Me? Me?? How d'ya figger?
Well, you don't support his reasoning for the problem so it is your fault too...........

« Reply #95 on: June 14, 2016, 01:08:08 PM »

[...]

it's not a hunting rifle, it is a high rate of fire weapon, with a large magazine.  You don't have to reload a hammer.
what I wonder, is why didn't a bartender or a group of people attack this clown with a bottle of 151 proof rum and a lighter.  3 guys on a french train stopped someone through their action.  We need more "let's roll" type people.

« Reply #96 on: June 14, 2016, 01:08:40 PM »

Morning/afternoon boys.  My sensibilities are being assaulted by O'bummer.  Beginning to feel vulnerable and unsettled as a result.
Afternoon Bean.   O'gunner is assaulting the intelligence of all non-democrat American's.

« Reply #97 on: June 14, 2016, 01:14:06 PM »

The dumbazz in chief is speaking and the problem seems to be that he is fighting ISIL and ISIS is the one killing people. ::)

And now he is blaming it on the Senate for not confirming one of his nominees.
Here we go, the only solution is to increase gun control on American's.  Got to have an "assault" weapons ban........ same old bullshit.  And now the weapons are going to get more powerful......
An "assualt" weapon is not used for hunting.  I have seen it classified as a gun for civil unrest.  when was the last time we had civil unrest, I know, I am opening a can of worms, I think you should be allowed long rifles, shotguns, handguns, but an AR-15 to hunt, is like fishing with a stick of dynamite.  if the deer were armed, it would be another story.
The AR-15 (and by the way, Moteen didnt use an AR-15 but we won't quibble about cosmetics) is just a rifle, like any other. It is no faster than any other semi-automatic rifle. Yes, it accepts box magazines, and yes, you can get high - capacity mags for it, but if magazines are restricted in capacity, an assailant like Moteen will just carry more magazines. That's why "assault weapon bans" (and the AR-15 is not an assault weapon, but again, we won't quibble) don't work - no legal language can be found that differentiates an AR-15 from any other rifle other than cosmetics, and cosmetics don't make a weapon more lethal.

« Reply #98 on: June 14, 2016, 01:18:26 PM »

[...]

It's not about hunting.

And the reason we don't have more "let's roll" people is that we keep submitting to the fallacy that the world should be safe and legislation will protect us from the world and from ourselves.

« Reply #99 on: June 14, 2016, 01:23:35 PM »

[...]

And I will repeat - the rate of fire of an AR-15 is no higher than any other semi-automatic rifle with a box magazine, which includes a dozen or so hunting rifles I can name off the top of my head. With a semi-automatic rifle, you get one bullet per trigger-pull, no more, no less.

« Reply #100 on: June 14, 2016, 01:46:01 PM »

The dumbazz in chief is speaking and the problem seems to be that he is fighting ISIL and ISIS is the one killing people. ::)

And now he is blaming it on the Senate for not confirming one of his nominees.
Here we go, the only solution is to increase gun control on American's.  Got to have an "assault" weapons ban........ same old bullshit.  And now the weapons are going to get more powerful......
Now it is Raz's fault
Me? Me?? How d'ya figger?
Well, you don't support his reasoning for the problem so it is your fault too...........
Oh, in that case...guilty as charged.  He has no line of reasoning.  I can't find a syllogism in any of his comments, and all the hypothetical implied syllogisms I can conjure are faulty.  So, to borrow a phrase from Jeff Daniels, "I don't know what the fuck he's talking about. Yosemite?"

« Reply #101 on: June 14, 2016, 01:48:58 PM »

The dumbazz in chief is speaking and the problem seems to be that he is fighting ISIL and ISIS is the one killing people. ::)

And now he is blaming it on the Senate for not confirming one of his nominees.
Here we go, the only solution is to increase gun control on American's.  Got to have an "assault" weapons ban........ same old bullshit.  And now the weapons are going to get more powerful......
Now it is Raz's fault
Me? Me?? How d'ya figger?
Well, you don't support his reasoning for the problem so it is your fault too...........
Oh, in that case...guilty as charged.  He has no line of reasoning.  I can't find a syllogism in any of his comments, and all the hypothetical implied syllogisms I can conjure are faulty.  So, to borrow a phrase from Jeff Daniels, I don't know what the fuck he's talking about.
yes that opening sequence was priceless.

« Reply #102 on: June 14, 2016, 01:50:08 PM »

[...]

Only half true, but yeah, well-written and well acted.

« Reply #103 on: June 14, 2016, 01:56:19 PM »

[...]

And on TV this morning one of the hula dancing idiots said that rate was 700 rounds/minute.  Damn that would be quite impressive finger flicking  to get  almost 12 rounds/second while reloading an average of 23 times/minute.  Sheesh, those 23 loaded magazines needed for every minute you shoot would get pretty heavy too.

LOL, the .50 BMG  only holds 10 rounds and takes a while to cycle each round so maybe it is a "hunting rifle" or does the +/-30 pound weight qualify it as one maybe?  No "A" in the name so must not be an "assault" rifle. ::)

« Reply #104 on: June 14, 2016, 01:58:39 PM »

The dumbazz in chief is speaking and the problem seems to be that he is fighting ISIL and ISIS is the one killing people. ::)

And now he is blaming it on the Senate for not confirming one of his nominees.
Here we go, the only solution is to increase gun control on American's.  Got to have an "assault" weapons ban........ same old bullshit.  And now the weapons are going to get more powerful......
Now it is Raz's fault
Me? Me?? How d'ya figger?
Well, you don't support his reasoning for the problem so it is your fault too...........
Oh, in that case...guilty as charged.  He has no line of reasoning.  I can't find a syllogism in any of his comments, and all the hypothetical implied syllogisms I can conjure are faulty.  So, to borrow a phrase from Jeff Daniels, "I don't know what the fuck he's talking about. Yosemite?"
Good one, nor does anybody else know what the fuk he is talking about.