Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

« Reply #165 on: May 27, 2016, 08:31:01 PM »

Smokin' and drinkin' lull?
Must be, Travellin Dave must have found another Grape.
As a matter of fact, a nice Bogle Pinot Noir has been opened.
Finished up yard work, edited a paper for son #2 (on line summer course) and waiting on the arrival of son #1 and his entourage.  Finishing up a Pudgy Drac and need to hit the shower shortly.

« Reply #166 on: May 27, 2016, 08:31:35 PM »

UPS just delivered my Room 101 package of goodies.  Free ashtrays are pretty nice and the craziest looking cigar scissors I ever saw, looks like they may double as brass knuckles or something.

I am so tempted to hit those again, Fuk'n boxes are with the price.
No argument there!
Good cause I did it.

« Reply #167 on: May 27, 2016, 08:32:48 PM »

Went to Walgreens to get a "quick" passport photo, holy shit that was unbelievable!   Non Murican worker gets all ready but the battery was dead in the damn camera and they only had one.  How in the fuk do these chain stores stay in business?????
Passport photo?  There's your problem, real 'muricans don't travel to no damn furin places!
   ???

« Reply #168 on: May 27, 2016, 08:32:48 PM »

Smokin' and drinkin' lull?
Must be, Travellin Dave must have found another Grape.
As a matter of fact, a nice Bogle Pinot Noir has been opened.
Finished up yard work, edited a paper for son #2 (on line summer course) and waiting on the arrival of son #1 and his entourage.  Finishing up a Pudgy Drac and need to hit the shower shortly.
Damn, sounds like Dean has hijacked Travellin Dave's account!

« Reply #169 on: May 27, 2016, 08:34:51 PM »

UPS just delivered my Room 101 package of goodies.  Free ashtrays are pretty nice and the craziest looking cigar scissors I ever saw, looks like they may double as brass knuckles or something.

I am so tempted to hit those again, Fuk'n boxes are with the price.
No argument there!
Good cause I did it.
Nice ashtrays, but there are no slots to rest your cigars on.

« Reply #170 on: May 27, 2016, 08:36:15 PM »

Smokin' and drinkin' lull?
Must be, Travellin Dave must have found another Grape.
As a matter of fact, a nice Bogle Pinot Noir has been opened.
Finished up yard work, edited a paper for son #2 (on line summer course) and waiting on the arrival of son #1 and his entourage.  Finishing up a Pudgy Drac and need to hit the shower shortly.
Damn, sounds like Dean has hijacked Travellin Dave's account!
Didn't have time to go out an get a new phone however.  Maybe next week.

« Reply #171 on: May 27, 2016, 08:36:56 PM »

UPS just delivered my Room 101 package of goodies.  Free ashtrays are pretty nice and the craziest looking cigar scissors I ever saw, looks like they may double as brass knuckles or something.

I am so tempted to hit those again, Fuk'n boxes are with the price.
No argument there!
Good cause I did it.
Nice ashtrays, but there are no slots to rest your cigars on.
Yeah, probably why they were free.

« Reply #172 on: May 27, 2016, 08:39:42 PM »

« Reply #173 on: May 27, 2016, 08:42:10 PM »

Dow closes up 44.93  Nice end to the week.

« Reply #174 on: May 27, 2016, 08:42:18 PM »

« Reply #175 on: May 27, 2016, 08:42:49 PM »

Time to hit the shower to wash off today's grime.

« Reply #176 on: May 27, 2016, 08:44:32 PM »

Looks like Ol' Miss is the next one going down the toilet...

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/117336/ole-miss-saga-far-from-over-thanks-to-laremy-tunsil-allegations
You think the NCAA will hammer Baylor?
Yea, most likely.  Served up to them on a silver platter (just like the pending lawsuits from the women affected).  No one will second guess any action they take in this one.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]